Lena's New Life Ch. 18

Story Info
Lena’s slave time has been … liberating.
4.9k words
4.35
20.9k
00

Part 18 of the 24 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 01/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is the first erotic series I ever wrote, back in 2005-7, long before posting my first story. I have revised and edited (hopefully well) the chapters, but they are pretty much as they were when I wrote them. It is the story of a married couple in love and exploring a new version of their relationship. It is a fairly long series, although some of the chapters are quite short.

You may want to read Chapter One to get the premise, although the story has progressed quite a bit from its beginnings. Thanks to all the readers who have stuck with the tale, and voted.

Civil comments always welcome. I put this one in BDSM, where the series began, because it really is her last time in this role. You'll see.

The next morning they ate breakfast together. They chatted like all happily married couples, discussing some repair work that needed to be done around the house; things on their schedule. Eventually the conversation got around to Lena's lunch date.

"It must have been a great lunch," John smirked, "you came home and made me fuck you as soon as you were in the door!" He laughed. "What could get you that excited?" Then he stopped laughing, adding, "And then you ran out of the room, dripping cum, and said 'I'll tell you later'."

Lena grinned, a full, tight, uncontrolled smile, and sat back in her chair. She related the story of her lunch date with Terri, of the conversations, of the things Terri had told her. She told him of Terri's stories of wild sex, her adventures. She told him how fascinated she was to hear these things, even after all the things she and John had done, she was amazed that there was so much more, and she confessed to getting excited, and stimulated. She told him about Terri and her friends, and about multiple partners, and groups, and women. She laughed when she told about Terri 'not putting moves on me ... yet'. She told him that they were going out this Friday, with her, maybe dancing.

"We?"

"All three of us, together."

"Really."

"C'mon, John, we're gonna have some fun. I promise, you'll like her, she's ... well, she's hard not to like."

"I can see that you like her!" he chuckled.

"I've never met anyone like her before. I," she stammered, "I don't know if I would have liked her before."

"Before?"

"Before I, before you, you know." She looked, but he waited. He wanted her to say it. "Before you made me-"

"Made you?"

"Fine. Before I agreed to become your Sex Slave." She grinned, and he grinned back. "I told her about that."

"You told her that you were my Sex Slave?" He looked astonished.

Lena sat back in her chair, proudly. "Yep. Told her all about it, how we started, things we've done, everything." She smiled, smugly, pleased with herself for telling Terri, and for telling John.

John sat, thoughtfully. Then he asked, "Really?" She nodded. "You told her all that?" He was silent again, but smiling.

"John, she is so easy to talk to, she's so open, so receptive, and so honest. After all the things she told me about her, things that would have embarrassed me, y'know, before, but now they didn't, they were interesting, and exciting. After all that, I just couldn't hold back. I just blurted it out..." She caught herself then, babbling, and stopped. John was looking at her, puzzled, then his face changed to amused realization.

"You have a crush on her!" he shouted. "You're infatuated!" He stood up from his chair, laughing, while Lena realized her mouth was hanging open. John was taunting "You Like Terri," in a childish sing-song way. She felt a blush heating her face, then realized he might be right, and blushed hotter. This made him laugh even more. She stammered and sputtered trying to make him stop teasing, until her voice became less serious, and she started to lighten up. She smiled, and then he stopped, and sat back down. He took her hands in his and looked in her eyes, suddenly serious.

"Lena, I am so sorry," he grinned, "I just couldn't help myself. It was just so funny to realize ..." He was serious, but smiling. Happy? That was it. "You were like a little kid with a new toy, or a new friend-"

"Well, she IS my friend"

"More like a high school kid with a crush! You were so cute, telling all about her, and all gushing about how great she is, and she's so this, and she's so that-"

"Stop teasing me."

"I'm NOT teasing, I love it!"

"Come on..."

"Seriously, I think it's great. You know that I have enjoyed watching you become a more sensual, aware and adventurous woman these past months, discovering new aspects of yourself, new sensations, new frontiers, pushing your limits. It's been exciting and tantalizing, and not just for the fantastic sex." He kissed her, lightly, on the lips, then on the forehead. "More for the opportunity to watch the woman I love grow, expand and enjoy." She could hear the sincerity in his voice, and there was no faking the happiness on his face. "It has been a rare treat for me these months, and I have to thank you." He kissed her again. "And watching you talk about your new 'friend'...."

"Why do you say it like that?"

"Because you sound infatuated."

"I am not!"

"You are so! Your new friend is so exciting and easy to talk to, and she's done this and that, and-"

"Are you jealous?"

"No. I told you. I'm happy. I'm excited that you're excited. I love hearing you talk like this, all thrilled and having fun."

"And you'll come with us Friday"

"Would you go without me?"

Lena paused, and John faked a sad look. "You'd throw me over for her?" They laughed, and kissed, John said he'd come out with them, that he was looking forward to it. They stood and started cleaning up from breakfast.

As they cleared the table, John asked, "So, how did Terri react when you told her about being my Sex Slave?"

Lena stopped a minute, thinking. "She was interested, like, intrigued." She paused. "Like it was something she hadn't done- which is saying a lot!" She chuckled. "She's done everything, I think. And everyone!"

"Did she do you?"

"John!"

"What?"

"You think I ..."

"I just asked. You came home all horny and demanding sex, so I figured she didn't, but it sounds like ..."

"Like what?"

"Like you might as well have. She sure got you hot!"

Lena grinned. "You got that right! Shit, the way we talked, it was all I could think about. I told you, I played with myself all the way home!"

"And then after, you ran into the bedroom. You never said why. You said, 'I'll tell you later', but then you didn't."

She flushed, first with embarrassment, remembering, then suddenly with excitement. "Oh, yeah, I was, uh ..."

"What?"

"I had to call Terri."

"Right after we had sex?"

"Yeah."

He stopped, put down the dishes he was holding, and turned to face her. He grinned. "You had to call your girlfriend right after you got me to fuck you?"

Now she was grinning, too.

"Well, yeah, before I left her place she knew I was coming home for sex. She told me to call her right after we finished fucking, and describe it to her."

"And you did?"

"O-oo, yeah. I told her all about it." She walked to him then, took his hand and led him to a chair. "I told her I felt myself up in the car, and how I told you to fuck me hard as soon as I got in the house", she told him as he sat. "I told her all about how you bent me over the ottoman, and fucked my wet pussy so hard." She stepped away, taking her own seat a few paces away, so she could see him, but they couldn't touch. "I told her how you fucked me, and made me cum, and then you came, and you filled my hot pussy with your sweet, delicious cream." Her voice was lowered as she spoke, not in volume, but tone; a deeper, husky sound, seductive and tantalizing, but not quiet. Bold, and proud. "I told her how you stuck your hard cum-covered cock in my face, and I opened my mouth and sucked it clean." She was watching the tent rise in his pants as he listened. "I told her how good it tasted, and how nasty it was, sucking our fuck juices off your beautiful hard cock." He adjusted his position; he was fully hard now. He moved to open his pants but she told him not to. "Just listen, don't touch."

And then she told him about playing with her fucked pussy; about Terri using a dildo, and the way Terri spoke to her, called her a slut whore, a nasty slut whore, and how Lena had crammed three fingers inside herself, agreeing, and they masturbated together. She watched him squirm as she described licking the cum off her fingers, and scooping more out of her pussy, eating it off her fingers while Terri screamed her orgasm. She thought he would explode when she described Terri ejaculating!

When she finished she was as hot as he was. Her crotch was wet, soaking her panties, and her pussy was crying for attention.

But before she fucked him, she had another thing to do, and it couldn't wait any longer.

"Good, right? Did you know that your sexy wife was such a nasty slut?"

"I knew she was my nasty slut! I didn't know she was spreading it around!"

"Are you angry?" She looked at the bulge in his pants, grinned, "because you don't look angry!"

"Are you kidding? That was the hottest thing ever! I'm so excited I could fuck the wall. In fact," he stood, "if you don't come take care of this, I might have to take care of it myself."

"O-oh, no, we can't waste that lovely wood, baby. I'll take care of it. But I have something to ask you first." She stood. "Something important. But before I ask, I need you to go into the playroom, and get my little pink vibe and a bottle of lube." She turned her voice 'cutsie'. "Could you do that for me?"

He just about shot out of the room. While he was gone she pulled a chair to the middle of the room, stripped off all her clothes and folded them in a pile in front of the chair. He returned, grinning, carrying the items, and grinned even wider seeing her naked.

"Why don't you take those pants off, and sit here," she said, "so I can ask the question properly." He wasted no time placing the lube and vibrator on the table; then, pulling off his pants and shirt he sat, grinning, legs apart, and his dick at half mast. Lena reached for the bottle of lube, and the slim pink vibrator, then knelt on her folded clothes in front of John. She sat back onto her ankles, her knees spread. Resting on the folded clothes, with her smooth shaved pussy exposed, she opened the lube and looked up into John's face.

"You know that I was hesitant at first to agree to this sex slave arrangement," she started, squeezing a generous amount of the lube into her hand. "I let you talk me into it, and then let you talk me into 'asking' for it." She grinned. "That was very well done on your part, by the way." She put the bottle down, and picked up the vibrator. "I was frightened when we first started, but you were very careful to start slowly, and to keep it interesting, and fun." She coated the shaft of the vibe with the lube, stroking it sensually. "You made sure I always enjoyed it, so I could never say no. You made it kinky, and new, and you kept it very hot." She held the slick vibrator up, and looking directly into his eyes, dropped her other hand, still coated with lube, between her legs to rub her crotch with the flat of her hand. She groaned a little as she felt the familiar tingle of stimulation, and she watched his dick get harder.

"You expanded my sexual horizon, my 'repertoire', by making me watch porno and read books. I saw and read things that I used to be afraid of, and other things I had never even thought of." She continued rubbing the lube into her pussy, making sure the entire area, front, back and sides, was completely coated, and slipping a finger or two inside to lube her vaginal walls. "As my horizon expanded, and my experience grew, so did my willingness to try new things. My desire grew, and my lust grew, and my responses grew." She took her hand away from her pussy, raised it to her nipple, and squeezed it with her slippery fingers, letting out a little moan.

"I grew. I grew from someone who was afraid of things she didn't know, into someone who does what she wants, who embraces her desires, and who takes pleasure in giving and getting pleasure." She lowered the vibe between her legs, still switched off, and drew it slowly up, starting from the area behind her pussy, up, slowly, between her lips, allowing it to spread her open, slowly up to her clit. She felt the rush from the stimulation and from John watching. His cock was rock hard now. "I became someone who enjoys vigorous, adventurous sex; who enjoys the thrill, the anticipation, all the sensations of all sorts of stimulation." She slipped the tip of the vibe past her labia, toyed briefly with the opening, and then slowly slid it inside her, feeling the sensation as it opened her, filled her. As she spoke she slid it in and out a few times, slowly and seductively, knowing that John was getting as stimulated watching as she was getting by doing it.

"I became a wild, horny, nasty slut. And I want to thank you for helping me change." She slipped the vibrator out, and turned it on low, hearing the low hum, feeling the sudden sensation, and she pressed the length of it against her entire pussy, feeling the stimulation, allowing the excitement to flood her.

"I want more. I'm not hesitant to do new things, different things, anymore. I want to do them, because I know how good it will be. I don't think I need to be told what to do anymore, or when to do it. I want to do everything I've already experienced, and I want more." She turned the vibe higher, and concentrated on her clit now, feeling the build as she spoke. She remembered her favorite sexual adventures, and imagined new ones as the vibe drove bolts of pleasure through her clit, radiating through her. "I want to do all the things I've seen, and anything else that comes my way." Her chest tightened, her hips were lunging up against the vibe, and her anus tightened. She felt the climax begin to build. "I'm ready, and willing, and eager-." Her mouth dropped open as her orgasm hit, and she bellowed her pleasure, pumping against the vibe involuntarily, howling her release, alternating the stimulation on her clit, extending her orgasm. She felt her pussy gush, and her free hand rushed to her opening, playing in her hole, felling the slick pussy juice and her cum on her fingers as she rubbed and slipped them inside.

She caught her breath as her orgasm subsided, she took the vibe away from her clit and laid it on the floor. She made a satisfied moan as she looked into his eyes, took her other hand from between her legs, and brought them to her mouth. "Oh, damn, that was good," she gasped. "I love to cum, that feels so fucking good. Did you like watching me, baby?" Her tongue flicked out, licking the length of her index finger as though it were a tiny dick. "M-mm, yummy. Your little slut wife likes the way her pussy tastes when she cums," she said. Then she opened her mouth and jammed three soaking fingers into it, sucking her juices off like she was sucking a cock, slurping and groaning as she tasted herself. Her eyes closed as she gave in to her urge, and she relished the feeling of release, proud of how kinky it was, and how much she enjoyed it.

Sucked clean, she popped her fingers out of her mouth and opened her eyes, licking her lips. "M-mm, tasty and hot." She looked at him. "I love it." He was jerking his cock slowly, watching her, and drip of pre-cum flowed freely from the tip. "And I love your cock. Don't you do that; I'll take care of while we finish talking."

"So far I'm just listening, and watching."

"And you are doing just fine, baby." She scooted forward so her elbows rested on his thighs, and her face was directly in front of his crotch. She took his wrist with one hand and pulled it off his dick, and replaced it with her other hand. "You just listen to the rest of what I have to say, and I think you'll agree with me." Her tongue stuck out, and she licked from his balls to the head, lapping up the clear fluid on the way. I felt slick, and a little salty, and she loved it. "M-mm, tastes better than pussy for me!" She licked again, then pulling his cock down a little, slipped her mouth over the tip and enveloped his shaft with her hot mouth. She felt the silky hardness as it slipped in, felt the heat as it filled her mouth, her tongue swirling around the smooth head; she inhaled his scent, and felt the flavor of his skin as she sucked his beautiful hard cock. She heard him groan, and she made a yummy sound, then pulled off, licking his cock head.

She spoke seductively, licking his cock between sentences. "A few months ago I would never have masturbated for you, never lick my juices off my fingers." Lick. "I couldn't imagine doing that." Lick. "I couldn't imagine anyone doing that, never mind wanting to do it!" Long, lingering lick. "Or liking it!" Lick. "I've sucked your dick, but now its so much better, because I love to suck it, like this!" And she lifted up, and dropped her mouth back over his shaft, and pumped her head up and down, long smooth pumps, feeling his shaft slipping across her lips and tongue, filling her mouth, just touching the back of her throat. She used her hand as part of her mouth, pumping and rotating it, feeling his cock, sucking his cock, loving his cock. She popped off.

"Damn, I love to suck your dick!" She stroked him, slowly, not wanting him to cum yet. She licked his balls lightly. "And I love your cum. Not just in my pussy, either. I love it on my tits, my face." Lick. "Even in my mouth." Lick. "It's so hot." Lick. "And nasty." Lick. "And yummy." Lick. She knew he was getting close. "So here is my question." She scooted a little more forward. "Will you release me from being your sex slave?" Before he could think about answering, she plunged her mouth back down on his cock, humming loudly, swirling her tongue around the head, one hand squeezing his shaft gently but firmly, the other coming up to play with his full balls. She popped off. "I want to be free from slavery." Back down again, sucking; saliva slipping out around her lips, the hot shaft filling her mouth. Off again. "I want you to release me from being your slave, and let me be your slut." Down, fast, off. "Your nasty, horny slut." Down, off. "I am ready for it if you are." Down, longer, pumping her hand and head, wet with saliva, making slurping sounds every time she came back up, sucking. "Will you release me?" She knew he was close to cumming, he was groaning, and his balls were tight against his body. She backed off. "Will you? Will you let me be your slut?"

His eyes were bulging, and he seemed to be catching his breath. "That's some offer," he gasped, "and a very convincing presentation!" He heaved a huge breath. She felt his cock tense and relax in her hand. "But I would be giving up a lot. Right now you have to do anything I say, anything I want. How is this good for me?"

"Because you'll let me do anything I want!"

He thought, then said, "I'm interested, but not convinced yet."

"Okay," she said, releasing his cock and standing up, "maybe this will convince you." She stretched her legs for a second (she'd been kneeling a while) then turned away, and bent down, laying her upper body on the kitchen table. Her pussy was facing John, and she spread her legs as wide as they would go without making her fall down. She reached behind herself, her fingers at her pussy, and spread her lips, opening herself wide.

"Don't move, just sit, and watch, and get convinced."

"Okay."

Her fingers wriggled into the opening as she spoke. "You like my pussy? You want to fuck me? You want to lick my hot cunt, and fuck me?" One hand held her pussy open, the other slipped two fingers inside, sliding into the wet heat. She was dripping. "M-mm, I'm imagining my fingers are your tongue, licking my pussy, all the way inside, m-mm, that's so good." She felt her fingers get completely coated with her pussy juices, lube and her cum. "But I want more." She slid her other hand up, grasping her butt cheek, pulling it up. She took her fingers from her pussy, and trailed them up, slowly, "O-oh, your tongue, it's moving up, oh, I can feel it at my ass." Her index finger, coated with the slick blend, played at her little wrinkled bud. "Oh, you're tickling my ass with your tongue, oh, damn that's so fucking hot," she rubbed it a little harder, right on the opening, stimulating the nerve endings there. "It's so good, yeah, lick my ass, it feels so-o good, lick me, get your tongue in there, and lick me!" And her wet finger pushed past her tight ring as she relaxed her anus, and slipped into her ass, and her muscle tightened around it.

12