Lena's New Life Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready?" Terri asked.

Lena nodded.

"You want it?"

"Uh-huh."

"Tell me," Terri said. "Say it out loud."

"I want it," she answered, suddenly reticent to describe it.

"What do you want, Lena? What do you want to do?" She leaned in, until their faces were just inches apart. Lena squirmed as John licked her, and she moaned.

"Oh-hmmm, I want you. I want to do you like John is doing me." Her voice was yearning, needy.

"Do what?"

"Lick you. Lick your pussy." She felt her orgasm building again under John's tongue, and her hips started bucking again. Her voice became more urgent, and her hand reached out for Terri, grabbing her wrist, pulling it. "I want to stick my tongue in your fucking pussy and lick you! I want you to cum all over my face!"

"Oh, yeah, you dirty, dirty girl!" Terri grinned at her, a sexy, seductive lecherous look, then stood and lifted one leg up and over Lena's body, facing her, her legs spread and her pussy exposed. Lena tried to keep looking into Terri's eyes, but her gaze drifted down to the junction of her thighs, and for the first time got a close-up view of another woman's sex.

In the few moments as it moved closer, she saw it was like her own, but different. Completely shaved, her outer lips were more pronounced, her inner lips just peeking out, her clit bulged from its hiding place, and it was all swollen and wet with excitement, and the lips parted, glistening with her juices. The scent of the other woman filled her nose, charging her with arousal, as it moved closer, closer, and she felt her tongue moving out, seemingly on its own, to greet the wonder before her.

And then it was there, and her tongue touched a pussy for the first time, feeling the electricity of uncharted ground rush through her as her tongue parted the wet lips, slipping inside, and moving slowly up, scooping a generous sampling of juices as it traveled to the top of her slit. She tasted it, almost like her own, which she had tasted many times on her own fingers or on John's mouth and dick. It wasn't as sharp, slightly sweet, and she sampled again, allowing her mouth to lick the entire length of the wet slit above her, then returning to the bottom, wriggling her tongue into the hole, feeling the heat as the woman's organ accepted her mouth, opening for her attention, and a flood of juice washed her lips and mouth. She pulled her hands up, spreading the lips, and dove in like it was her last meal.

Terri responded like an animal in heat to the tongue in her slit. She howled and pushed her pussy down onto Lena's face, cramming her wet lips apart on Lena's open mouth, shifting her hips back and forth, fucking Lena's face. Lena held on for all she was worth, drilling her tongue inside when she could, to taste the nectar of Terri's arousal, licking and nibbling and sucking on the hard button of her clit when Terri pushed it at her, and hearing Terri squeal with pleasure when she did. As she relished her first experience giving oral pleasure to another woman (it really is hot!), she felt John put his hands behind her knees and push her legs up until her knees were almost at Terri's butt. The motion pulled her hips up, and she wondered if John was going to fuck her, and she thought about stopping him. She wanted him to fuck Terri, she wanted to watch his dick going into her pussy, and she started to pull away from Terri's clit, but then she felt his tongue again, between her legs, and she started licking again. Terri reached behind herself and held Lena's legs up.

Terri's thighs were now squeezing together on Lena's head, and she was mashing her clit onto Lena' face. Combined with the sounds Terri was making, Lena knew the other woman was close to cumming. Fuck, she thought, I'm going to make a woman orgasm using my mouth, and she going to cum right on my face! Yeah! As Terri's moans increased, she felt John's tongue leave her pussy, trailing down, replaced by fingers in her wet hole, and he started fingering her as his tongue found its way down to her ass, and John started tongue fucking her anus as her fingered her. The sensation drove Lena wild and she started yelling, muffled into Terri's pussy, and that yell was enough to push Terri over the edge. The younger woman suddenly clenched her thighs tight on Lena's head, and a she yelped as her orgasm hit. Her clit was pressing into Lena's upper lips, hard, pressing it into her teeth as her tongue slipped back into her hole, feeling and tasting the cum as Lena climaxed. Fucking hot! she thought as the hot sticky fluid washed into her mouth, on her face, and then John's fingers and tongue did the trick and she was cumming, too, she felt her own hips bucking even as she pressed her tongue deeper into Terri's love hole, sucking out her reward. And then her own orgasm took her and her body clenched and stiffened as it took hold, and she was crying out, yelling, the fingers in her pussy not stopping, the tongue still in her ass.

And then Terri was off her face, and was kissing her, their mouths and tongues sharing Terri's cum, and John stopped working on her, and her body relaxed as the legs dropped back down, and she tried to catch her breath, heard Terri breathing just as hard, panting, wanting, needing more as they kissed. Then John was there, too, and they shared the kiss three ways, all licking, tonguing, sharing the flavor and the heat and excitement.

They broke the kiss then, Terri lying at Lena's side, half on top of her, their breasts pressing together, and John kneeling in front of the couch, each one gently caressing the others. Lena's hand found its way to John's waist, feeling for his dick, finding it hard and ready, She stroked it lightly, then grasped it firmly. She turned to look at John.

"M-mm, your dick is nice and herd and ready for fucking!" she cooed to him, and she grinned, and turned to Terri. "Terri, honey, get off the couch and lay down on the floor." She grinned broadly. "It's time for me to put my husband's hard cock in your pussy and watch him fuck your brains out!"

Terri licked her lips, kissed Lena, and scooted off the couch, and lay on the floor in front of them, her legs spread wide, and her wet gaping hole pointing directly at her married friends. Lena sat up, and she led John between the younger woman's legs. John knelt between Terri's spread thighs, and Lena knelt at her side by her waist. She wrapped her fingers around John's hard shaft, feeling the throbbing pulse, the animal heat. Her other hand went to Terri's pussy, playing in the wet lips, sticky from her cum. "She got a beautiful pussy, doesn't she, John?" Her fingers slipped inside. "She's all wet for you, the slut." She looked John in the eye, moved her face close to his. Her voice was a loud whisper. "Her pussy is wet and hot, and filled with her cum from when I licked her, and made her cum with my mouth!" Her fingers slipped out, rubbed Terri's clit, eliciting a moan from her. "She's ready for a good fucking with your hard dick." She turned to Terri. "Are you, Terri? Are you ready to get fucked?"

"Oh, God yes," she managed, "I want to be fucked. I need to be fucked." Her hand reached for Lena's, playing at her pussy. "Put John's cock in me now!" She held Lena's wrist with an urgent strength. "I want his cock to fuck me hard, I want you to see his dick pounding my cunt, I want his cum in me!"

Lena pulled John's dick closer, pulled her fingers out of Terri, and rubbed the head of John's dick on the woman's wet slit, spreading the swollen lips. She watched them part, Terri's hole open and red, welcoming, wanting and ready. John made pleasured murmurs as she rubbed his head on her, and Terri did the same as she touched her clit with John's member. Then she slid it down, and aimed it at the entrance to Terri's pussy, and pulled to coax John forward. She did not remove her hand from his shaft, but allowed it to slip through into Terri's body, and she watched her hole open and stretch to accept the head and shaft. Lena felt her own pussy heat and flush with wetness as she relished the sight of her husband's cock entering the other woman! She watched it slip in, then pull back, wet with Terri's juices, then push back in, eliciting a series of moans from Terri as she was filled. Lena didn't know if she had ever seen anything hotter, sexier, or more beautiful than watching her husband's dick entering their new lover!

Finally she removed her hand; John was in her all the way, and began fucking her like she knew he could. Terri urged him on, her hips rising up to meet his, her hands at his ass, pulling him into her. Lena sat back, spread her legs, and watched them fucking as she reached between her legs and began stroking her clit. A live sex show, she thought as she masturbated, starring her husband and their lover! She felt her orgasm already building, and her other hand joined the first, two fingers slipping into her incredibly wet pussy. John had increased the intensity, and was pulling back slowly, then driving hard into Terri. Every plunge made Terri call out, every pull back made her moan. Lena could hear the sloppy wet sounds as their bodies met, and now John was pounding in and out, steadily, and Terri lifted her legs, clenching them around his back as her rode her. She was crying out, urging him, and Lena's fingers worked her pussy; she saw Terri throw her head back, her face frozen in a spasm of pleasure as her hips thrust up, and her entire body stiffened, and Lena knew that Terri was cumming. She's soaking John's dick with her cum, she thought, and that brought on her orgasm too, and she came watching her husband fuck Terri through her orgasm!

As Lena's climax receded, her fingers continued to play, keeping her peak close. The sound of the fucking changed as Terri's cum flooded her pussy, wetter, sloppier now; Lena came again, the orgasm shuddering through her as she watched. Terri recovered, and again started fucking back. She pulled her knees up to her chest, almost doubled up; it forced her pussy up in the air, and John shifted his position for the new access. He was squatting now, his hands pressing on the backs of her thighs, and was ramming down into her like a machine. She could see the glistening sheen of cum on hic shaft every time he pulled out, and Terri began urging him to cum, a filthy stream of desire filling the air.

"Fucking cum, John, shoot your cum in my slut pussy, fill me up, you fuck! I want your cum in me! Fuck me! Give me that hot cum! Fill my pussy with cum!"

It was all Lena could stand. Spurred by Terri's unbridled lust she came again, harder this time, calling out as she came, rubbing herself furiously. She rode her orgasm through, feeling her cum gushing onto her own fingers, wallowing in the wild abandon of the moment. Her climax receded and Terri continued begging John to cum, to fill her, to fuck her, and then John started grunting, and his body tensed, and she could see it, and Terri was crying out "Yeah! Cum in me!" and John was pumping his cum into her pussy, and Lena made herself cum again, watching her husband shoot his hot load into Terri's pussy, and her eyes closed, and she howled her ecstasy.

When she opened her eyes Teri had lowered her legs, and John was pulling out, and she saw his cock, covered in a cum cocktail of their mingled juices, and she crawled to him and sucked it into her mouth, savoring the taste of her husband and lover on his tool. As she let it slip from her mouth, she looked to Terri, saw John's cum oozing from her used hole, and Lena's fingers went their almost on their own, playing in the sloppy mess, smearing the juices, feeling the slick, sticky heat. She raised the fingers to her own mouth, and John and Terri watched her as she sucked them clean.

Exhausted and fucked out, they hugged, and kissed, and struggled to their feet. After a quick cleanup (Lena still had John's load on her face and hair!) they managed to get to the bedroom, and nestled into bed together. They sipped champagne. John got the untouched tray of food from the den, and they snacked. They stroked and caressed each other. Terri told them how grateful she was that they had waited, how much better it was now. John told her how great it was to fuck her at last, and how hot it was when Lena and Terri did each other. Lena said her pussy was sore from fingering herself so much! But she added that her first lesbian experience was better than she'd dreamed, and was looking forward to her next one.

They kissed.

They hugged.

They talked and laughed.

Eventually, they fell into a restful sleep, John between the two women. Lena rested her hand on John's chest, feeling Terri's next to her own.

As she drifted off to sleep, she wondered what their future would be like. She didn't know, but she was sure she was going to enjoy the trip!

12