Lend Me...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yvonne was moaning softly, rising and falling on my cock gently. I cupped her breasts, and pulled them toward my mouth, eager to taste those nipples again. Her moans grew louder as I did so, suckling the stiff buds.

"Mmmmm, this is a great way to start the day," she whispered, repeatedly impaling herself on my pole. "Beats orange juice, anytime."

I had to agree. A couple of minutes ago, I was snoring away, but now I was being treated to the 'good morning' of all time. Maybe I was still dreaming? She felt and tasted real enough. I pinched myself. It hurt. No, I wasn't dreaming...she really was riding my cock.

It was a gentle coupling, as she rose and fell evenly. Her pussy was so warm and wet, and held my dick so lovingly...I was in paradise.

Yvonne's moans became punctuated by grunts that coincided with the bottom of her stroke. She was grinding her clit against me.

"Oh, shit yeah," she hissed, "I'm going to cum on your cock. Fuuuuck!" She shuddered. I figured it was about time for me to take a more active part in this event, and rolled us over.

She was still quivering from her orgasm, but I picked up the pace immediately, starting to probe her depths. I kept the gentleness, though, apparently to her appreciation.

"Yes, baby...I like it like this. Kind, loving, and respectful. You really know what I want," she whispered, her eyes softly shut. She wrapped her legs higher around my waist, and caressed my back. "It's like we've been together for years."

We embraced this way, trading kisses, while I stroked into her moist recess smoothly. It was deeply emotional, for both of us, I think. The feeling of her pussy rippling on my shaft, as she came again, was divine, and pushed me over the edge.

"Vonnie, honey, I'm going to cum," I growled. I was about to ask where she wanted it, when she answered, pulling me closer and deeper into her. Inside. Okay.

I've never had a bad orgasm, but this one was definitely very good. Her inner walls fluttered, as she came along with me, accepting my scalding load happily.

Yvonne grabbed my head, and kissed me aggressively, jamming her tongue into my mouth. The aggression melted away as her orgasm waned, and the kiss grew gentler, more loving, and peaceful.

We fell asleep again, in each other's arms. It was a short nap, with happy dreams.

***

"Okay Vonnie," I breathed, patting her on the rump, "I need to get moving. If I stay here much longer, I'll be late for work, and completely useless when I do get there."

It was true. We had planned to have breakfast together after our shower, but spent a little too much time 'together' in the shower, if you get my drift.

Now, after a solid forty-five minute stand up fuck under the warm spray, my legs were wobbly, and I had less than an hour to get out of here, back to my place, dress for the office, and get there. Good luck.

"Sorry baby," she pouted. "I can't help myself around you. You're becoming a bit of a habit. A very good habit, in my opinion. You're sure I can't finish you off? I feel guilty, after all the fun I've had."

If I was the type who kept score, I would know she had cum five times this morning, to my one. But I'm not that type.

"Save it for later, gorgeous," I said, slipping out of the shower and into a towel. Well, she offered, so it would be impolite to refuse, even if I had to wait.

I dried myself, gave her a parting kiss, and dressed so fast I left several items on the floor of her bedroom. Somehow, I managed to make it home without getting arrested for speeding, where I threw on clean clothes, and raced out again.

I was tying my tie in the elevator up from the parking garage, and walked in just before my boss. Whew.

If this relationship was to continue, I'd need to leave some clothes at her place, for just such a morning.

***

The lack of breakfast, coupled with our rather rambunctious morning, had me running on empty by noon. Thank god I didn't have any actual people to deal with. Just paperwork. A knock made me look up.

It was Yvonne, looking scrumptious in an olive coloured dress that displayed her curves to best effect. She smiled.

"Your boss called me. Says we're all good to go, so I came by to sign the documents," she said lyrically. "I think I owe you lunch, at least...after depriving you of your breakfast this morning. Can you hold out until I'm done?"

"I'll try," I groaned. "If I don't make it, give me mouth-to-mouth."

"Well I planned to do that anyway," she winked, and vanished around the corner.

Ten minutes later, she was back, a folder of documents under her arm.

"Let's go. I need to feed you. Can't have you passing out on me later, can we?" she said with her usual smile.

I was glad to hear we were officially being upgraded from 'one night stand' to at least two. Too tired and hungry to argue, I followed her dutifully.

We ended up at the same restaurant as yesterday, seated in the same booth. She excused herself to use the ladies room again, and I watched her ass as she went. This time, she knew I was watching, and turned to smile at me.

I was free to watch her jiggle on the return trip, since we were intimate now. Let me tell you, there was a lot of jiggle to watch.

"Vonnie, my dear," I said as she took her seat, "did you forget to put on your bra this morning?"

"That's not all I forgot to put on," she grinned, "and I'm soaking wet! Eat fast. We should have time for a quick one."

"Where?" I asked, already giving in.

"My car," she breathed. Her nipples were poking through her dress, confirming her excitement.

It was the lunch rush, so that meant it was busy, but fully staffed. Our orders were promptly filled, and we are as quickly as we could, while trying not to look like we were trying to make time for a surreptitious nooner. The bill paid, Yvonne led the way back to her car.

I had no idea where she had parked. I had no idea what kind of car she drove. If she was planning to have sex in it, I figured it had to be a big car. Nope.

We came around the corner, into a quiet, secluded part of the underground garage at the bank. There in the corner spot...was a Mini Cooper.

"Um, Yvonne...you think we can have sex in that?" I asked. She must have been kidding.

"I didn't say 'in', I just said 'my car'," she whispered. "On it, behind it...I don't care. Just fuck me, please. Please? I'm so horny. Do me quick. No one will catch us."

I must have been losing my mind, because I was actually considering it. Getting caught would pretty much guarantee that my days in this job were done. But, her pussy was so buttery smooth and warm.

While I was thinking, she had dragged me behind her car, which didn't really provide much cover, and freed my cock from my pants. It was currently sliding down her throat, tipping the balance decidedly in her favour. Not fair, really.

"Shit Vonnie, you know I can't say 'no' to that," I breathed. "You're cheating."

"Mmmmm hmmm," she nodded, sucking harder. She kept it up, until I was hard as steel, before releasing it. She put both hands on the roof of the car, and wagged her ass at me. "Fuck me with that big dick. Hurry."

Oh...what the fuck! The job is boring anyway.

I lifted the skirt of her dress, exposing her perfect ass, and placed one hand on each hip. Yvonne's fingers guided me in, and I speared her balls deep on the first stroke. This wasn't going to be a prolonged and soft encounter.

I slammed into her several times, horrified by the slapping sound that echoed off the concrete around us, loud as gunshots. It became clear that under these circumstances, we could fuck hard, or we could fuck quiet, but there was no way to fuck hard and quiet together. Maybe expediency would save us. If I couldn't be stealthy, perhaps I could be quick.

I fucked her like you'd do a hooker in an alley, which wasn't that far from the truth, except for the hooker part. Pounding her from behind as hard as I could, I got to her quickly, and she was biting her knuckle to keep from shrieking, bringing everyone within earshot running. It was getting to me too. This quickie was very quick.

"In my mouth, please," she whispered, answering the question before I asked it. "Gimme that yummy cum!"

I pulled back, and she dropped to her knees, engulfing my dick. She was just in time to avoid a facial, and swallowed my discharge smoothly, pumping with her hand to get it all. I leaned back against the car, and tried to keep from collapsing.

"Mmmmm. That's just what I needed. I'll make it through the day now," she smiled. "How about you?"

"I...need...a nap," I gasped. "And you know...it's not...fair."

"Hey, all's fair in love and war. Sex too," she giggled, tucking me back into my pants. "Thanks for lunch, and everything else."

I watched her open the door, get in, and start the car, rolling carefully out of the stall. She blew me a kiss, waved, and was gone.

My phone buzzed, and I dug it out of my pocket. It was Vonnie.

Forgot to tell you...my place, after work. See you there, stud.

If anyone heard us, 'after work' might be sooner than she expected. I headed around the corner.

Shit! Not my boss, but the security guard, was standing there, with a grin.

He turned away, taking two steps before turning his head. His finger came to his lips, in the universal 'shhhh' gesture. He would keep his mouth shut.

"You have a nice afternoon, Mr. Douglas," he said. "It appears you already had a very nice lunch." He tipped his cap, and walked away, whistling.

Breathe, Richard. It's going to be a fun evening.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think Richard needs to be involved in Yvonne's shop. Maybe as a tester. What do you think?

I want to thank you for spending a few minutes reading this story. I appreciate your attention. Please, if you've made it this far...don't forget to vote.

More to cum...