Lending a Hand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leaned into me by choice, burying his face into my chest as he hugged me and held me close.

"So good," Joey muttered in between running his tongue through my soggy chest hair, licking the sweat off of my neck, and even burying his face in my armpit, inhaling and trying to suck the perspiration created by me savaging him.

"Next time," Joey whispered as I felt his limp dick rubbing into mine. "Don't hold back. Really let me have it. Fuck my ass like you're trying to split me in two."

I nodded and after we cleaned up the mess and got rid of the evidence, I followed his tiny pale butt back up the stairs, trying to figure out how the little guy could take it.

Don't hold back? My back was killing me, my legs were aching and my dick felt like dead meat while Joey bounced up the stairs with little residual effects of what we had just done.

This household was going to take a lot of energy to keep happy, and might be the death of me yet, but I could think of worse ways to go.

***

thanks for reading.

12