Lenna - English Version

Story Info
A... somewhat complicated situation.
4.3k words
4
4.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: English is NOT my first language - I have learned it in school and practiced it a lot in trading, but this is (even though pornographic) supposed to be literature.

So please bear with me, or, if not, just read something else.

I also need to mention that the story is true, only depicting my personal experience(s).

All the names and/or places may have nothing to do with the reality...

*****

So, it's been a really beautiful, but somewhat too hot summer day...

Coming back from work, I take a shower, then, since I've been missing watching a movie, I decide to get dressed and go at the cinema in the neighborhood and see if it has something to offer...

So, wearing a short sleeved shirt and a pair of summer trousers, I go at the cinema...

Gosh! What the heck is happening?!?

All of a sudden, the temperature goes down, the sky is being clouded as I haven't seen it in a very long time, then, when I am almost at the entrance of the cinema hall, the sky starts pouring!

No, I'm not exaggerating!

It's like someone has started pouring buckets of water from the sky, all around!

It only takes seconds before I am completely wet, as if I would have jumped into a pool!

Gosh! This is really scary!

Also, the wind!

Finally, I reach in front of the cinema, where, to my surprise, I find hundreds of people, trying, one way or another, to hide from the pouring rain and the wind, since... the cinema is closed!

I have to mention that that cinema isn't an usual one.

It has a huge capacity - more than three thousand seats - and, from time to time, it's being used by Ceausescu for his congresses...

Due to reasons I cannot tell, the secret services have decided that, since a few days later, there will be a political congress here, the movie night is... canceled!

No worries, if you've had the bad luck to have bought a ticket, if you take care and check, in probably ten days from now, you'll have the chance to come back and watch the movie - that one, or another movie!

Who cares? They surely don't!

Now, as a good citizen, you are simply supposed to go fucking home and... make no comments!...

Well, since it so happens that I do live in the fucking exquisite area, I do have a habit, since childhood, to do not buy a ticket.

Either I find someone who has an extra ticket, so that I buy it from them, either I just give a tip to the guy or lady at the entrance...

Anyway, now, everybody is looking around, trying to find an escape from the rain and the wind, which... just don't seem to stop!

Suddenly, my eyes focus on a pair of gorgeous tits, with very hardened nipples, under a very thin white laced blouse.

Gosh! What a pair of balconies she's got!

And the water has made them be so... exposed!

I immediately start looking for the guy accompanying this beautiful pair of tits, but, to my surprise, it's clear that she's... alone!

I also sense that her face is not only wet from the rain drops, but from the tears provoked by the comments of some punks, who are joking, in a real loud voice, making the girl feel... embarrassed, to say the least...

It so happens that the punks know me, and I also know them.

They aren't really bad guys, but, just imagine, a single girl, in front of closed and locked doors, with a pouring rain exposing your tits...

It so happens that I have learned, since very very many years ago, that whistling and making fun of a girl will never give you the chance for some real pussy...

I don't think too much.

I go, take the young beauty's hand, kiss it, then ask her, whispering, to try to do not act as if being surprised, then, smiling like at a parade, with her hand in my hand, we leave the premises...

No need to hide from the rain and wind, since they have already trashed our clothes and souls...

I keep on walking, confronting the storm, until I reach inside the hall of the entrance of my block of flats, holding the hand of the lady...

The moment we enter the hall, I stop, let her hand go, then introduce myself.

She's Lenna.

"Now, Lenna, since those punks won't be bothering you anymore, you can choose to go at the nearby bus station, or, if it doesn't seem too awkward to you, I can take you with me upstairs, at my apartment, and let you refresh a little, while waiting for this deluge to stop"...

I cannot tell, even today, after so many years, what has made her burst into tears again, but... I simply grab her by her hand again, and lead her towards the elevator.

The moment we enter my cozy room, I switch on some dim lights, then some good music, then quickly bring a bottle of whiskey and two glasses, then two large towels that I lay on the arm chairs, since we really are wet!...

Now, just a few words about the lady - I've never been good at describing women's features - even today, after soooo many years, in fact, twenty five, I still have no idea about the sizes of my wife's balconies, or other parts of her beloved body...

I simply ignore this "department"...

She's slim, reaching, when raised, somewhere to my chin, with a beautiful, but very wet now, black hair, her boobs, as already described, are gorgeous, while her ass and her legs are something to remember...

So, I pour some whiskey in the glasses, say cheers, and we drink it.

"Now, Lenna, if you feel like it, you can go and take a hot shower - the bathroom door does have a locking system, so... no worries!"

I smile at her.

I cannot tell if the cat has eaten her tongue, but she simply raises and goes towards the bathroom, leaving the purse beside her chair.

While she's gone, I'm wondering how come that she's not afraid that I would take advantage of her, or something, including the eventuality to steal her money, if she has any...

Or, maybe, just maybe, she's seen that the luxury of my apartment does not make me fit into a category of guys who may be doing such things...

Coming back from the bathroom, she's wearing my bathrobe, nonchalantly, if I may say so, with a towel covering her hair...

Gosh! What a family like scene!...

She simply excuses herself of taking advantage of my bathrobe, but... as she mentioned, the clothes she's been wearing are... really too wet! Almost impossible to get dressed with...

She also mentions that she has found my drying system, so that she's taken the liberty to put her clothes there, hoping that they will get dry after some time...

Then, she looks at me, inspecting me:

"Now, you look like you should also need a hot shower, not to mention some other clothes"...

No way!

I simply cannot leave this girl alone into my apartment, and get a shower...

It might be paranoia, I agree, but... this won't happen!

So, I simply tell her that my body is usually so hot, that it will dry my clothes while I'm wearing them...

She looks a little bit bewildered, but... makes no comments.

I just pour some more whiskey into our glasses, and drink.

I've forgotten to mention that while she was having her shower, the rain has stopped.

We keep on listening to some music, for an hour or so, until she raises and goes to the bathroom.

In a few minutes, she comes back, fully dressed, and, smiling at me, she asks:

"Now, would it be a huge trouble for you if you accompany me at the nearby bus station?"

I'm a little bit surprised, so I ask:

"Are you leaving so soon?"

She simply shows me the clock on the wall:

"If the cinema would have been open, at about this time, the movie should be finished.

My folks know that I've left for the movie, so, I don't want them to worry"...

"But... you can also make a call, to tell them that you are all right"...

She simply waves her hand...

OK, I take her to the bus station, and wait with her there, until the bus arrives, in less than five minutes...

The idea is that when the cinema hall will be open again, she will come at my place and take me to the movie...

To be very honest, from the way she has avoided to give me her telephone number, or any information about the area where she lives, I suspect that she's only thanking God that she has escaped in one piece from this "adventure", and probably forget all about those punks and me...

In fact, maybe it was my mistake, telling her that I happen to know those guys, and, honestly, that they are not as bad as they try to look like...

Since, as I've mentioned before, I don't have the habit to buy tickets at that cinema, I have simply forgotten to check if it has opened again, or not - those times, they were simply advertising the reopening, with some ads exposed on some large windows at the entrance - no newspaper ads, or something...

So, it's half past four, in the afternoon, when I hear the door bell ring.

I open the door, and, to my surprise, I see a beautiful brunette, exquisitely dressed, carrying a bag.

It's Lenna!

I invite her in, thanking God that I am alone, meaning that there is no fuck buddy of mine present, and she hands me the bag, asking me to put the wine and the sweets into the fridge, so that everything will be ready and cool after we come back from the movie.

I go to the kitchen, see that there are two bottles of a really good wine, but white demisweet wine, while I use to drink dark red dry wine, four bottles of Pepsi-cola, which, those days, were really hard to find, a cartoon with some sweets and another cartoon, with something still warm.

I open it - steaks and fried potatoes...

Gosh! With such a treat, we could have gone to a restaurant!

Oh, I've forgotten to mention: even the bread rolls are there!...

I must admit that I am a little unbalanced by all this treat, since I'm not really used with girls, or women, coming to my apartment with food - some of them use to bring some beverages - a bottle of good wine, or something...

I bring a bottle of whiskey and two glasses, pour a bit, since we need to hurry, to go to the cinema...

Now, if you ask me what the movie's name was, or what the fucking action was about, after so many years, I can simply swear to you that you may even torture me, but I won't remember...

Fact is that I have very easy found a ticket to buy, and in the cinema hall, we have very easily found two chairs, one beside the other, so that we didn't have to stay separate during the movie.

Please don't think that we've been staying hand in hand, that she has groped my dick, that I have caressed her hair, or boobs, or things like that, taking advantage of the darkness.

It's not my style, and it has never been...

Our hands have touched, from time to time, but only casual.

No embracing, or other shit...

Back home, Lenna asks me to let her take care of the food, putting it in the oven to make sure that it's warm again, while I arrange the table in the kitchen with plates, cutlery, and everything...

I ask her if it's all right if we eat in the kitchen - she rapidly inspects the place, then "criticizes" me for forgetting the candles...

I smile, open a drawer, take two large shaped candles and the supports, and install them on the table, lighting them...

We start eating, and I simply ask:

"Now, Lenna, why did you do this?"

She smiles:

"It's simply a way to thank you for saving me when I was in a very real distress"...

"Now, really, you didn't have to bother, really!"

The only answer is a smile...

After we eat the main meal, and sip some of that demisweet wine, PLUS Pepsi!!

We go into my room, taking the sweets and the wine with us...

I simply thank God that the bottle of whiskey is still on the table...

I look at the clock, and see that it's already half past ten in the evening, so, with a worried face, I ask Lenna at what time she's being expected to arrive back home...

She gives me a deep look into my eyes, sips some wine, then some Pepsi, and, finally, after more than a half of a minute, she decides to answer:

"... Err, who has mentioned anything about me, being expected to go back home tonight?"...

Gosh! This changes completely the whole situation!

Should I tell you that I am REALLY delighted?!?

YESSSS! I really am!

"Well, Lenna, if that is the case, what would you say if I put some different music and we dance for a while?"

She nods, affirmatively, so that I put some tape with blues only, then invite her to dance with me...

And... we do dance for a while, meaning a minute or two, until Lenna starts unbuttoning my shirt, kissing my bare chest, flicking her tongue against my nipples, kissing my neck, approaching with her open mouth, to my mouth...

We're still dancing, but our mouths are busy - for real!

She has eaten, she has drunk her wine, but, still, she seems to be really hungry and thirsty!

I obviously am in the same situation, so that in... let's say, a half of an hour, we're both stark naked, but still dancing...

The only problem between us, while dancing, seems to be my throbbing dick, fully hard, shoving towards her belly, smearing it with my abundant precum...

She simply doesn't care, to say the least, since it seems that my body reaction makes her happy...

The bed is nearby, so that I lead her there, and make her lay on it, while I grab her by her legs, opening them, and... letting my dick start it's journey inside her wet cunt...

Gosh! The music is great - of course, it's me the one who has selected the tunes, see how modest I can be?!? - her cunt is great, milking me as a hoover, while her hands are caressing my hair, my back, my ass cheeks...

I keep on stretching her for a while, until she grabs me and forces herself to make me lay on my back, while she stays in the reverse cowgirl position, leading the action...

The orgasms, her whole body is full of perspiration, and the waves of pleasure sent to me by her trembling and shivering while orgasming, almost make me go over the edge...

Still, after more than an hour, she is still working hard...

I ask her:

"Now, baby, when the time comes, where shall it be?"

"You tell me when you are ready! Anyway, not inside me! Not there!"

After asking her, she seems to be working even harder...

I haven't told her, yet, that if I lay on my back, her chances to make me cum are close to zero, since I really do like the way she's treating my fucking dick...

I haven't visited a shrink, so that I cannot tell if my attitude is of a sadist, or just the attitude of a sex starved guy, who really enjoys what he's receiving from this beauty...

Anyway, by now, my balls are coated with her juices, and I can also feel moisture between my legs, at the crack of my ass...

I simply enjoy it!

Can you blame me?

The moment I decide to free her from her "ordeal" coincides with Donna Summer's tune "I'd love to love you baby", when I make her roll and lay on her back.

I start pumping her like there is no tomorrow, and, in a minute, while she's orgasming, again, I simply cannot keep it inside me anymore, so that I pull my dick out and let the seeds spray on her belly...

She simply grabs me by my ass cheeks, making me come closer to her mouth, and... she cleans me with an expert mouth, lips and tongue...

Gosh! If I only knew it!

She refuses to take a shower, using only the napkin that I've provided, then she cuddles towards me, with her head on my shoulder, and we take a nap...

It's almost five o'clock in the morning when I feel two things: one side tells me that I need to pee, while the other signals me that some strange hand is playing with my already throbbing dick...

Finally, it seems that my sexual lust fades my urge to pee...

I crawl a little in the bed, still refusing to open my eyes, when I feel a wetness on the head of my dick...

She's doing a real good job, with her lips and her tongue, sucking gently from time to time, perfectly synchronized with her hand strokes...

I let her do me for a few minutes, until I feel awake for real, then guide her to sit on her elbows and knees, and start pumping...

It's really good, in the morning, for my spine, to do such a pleasant exercise...

I cannot tell how much it takes me, before I feel the need to explode - the only thing that I know for sure is that Lenna has already orgasmed four times, and that now she's embracing the pillow as it would be her lover...

The room is surrounded with silence, the only thing that I can hear being our breaths, her breaths being accelerated from time to time, synchronized with her tremblings and shivers, letting me know that she's being orgasming...

I've learned my lesson, by now, so that, when I'm really close, I withdraw my dick from her cunt and... let her take it into her mouth...

Not only that she gets all my jets, but she also swallows all my jizz, making me feel, I really don't know why, good!

After she swallows my sperm, she starts licking my dick and balls, plus the crack of my ass, so that I'm wondering why would I need a shower...

The peeing sensation is dead, so that I lay on my back...

Lenna, with the head on my shoulder, while I'm gently caressing her hair, whispers to me that, in a very short time, she needs to go home and prepare herself for going to work...

This reminds me that I'm also supposed to go to work, so that I invite her to have a quick shower together...

She's clearly not happy at all with the idea that she has to go to work, but, before letting her have other initiatives, I explain to her that I really need to go to work, since I do have a project that I need to follow up...

Anyway, at five o'clock in the afternoon, I meet Lenna at the bus station, and we both come at my place...

At five fifteen, latest, my dick is already pumping her cunt, but not for long, since we both feel that we need to do something different...

This time, she straddles me in the cowgirl position, looking deep into my eyes, while she's guiding my dick towards the entrance of her ass...

The way she makes her sphincter play with my throbbing dick tells me that she's not taking it up there for the first time...

She does me good! Real good! And, after a while, breathing desperately, she starts stroking her clit with the fingers of her hand, then, in less than a minute, she orgasms again, letting her body fall on my chest...

I hold her, embrace her, kiss her, then make her turn on her back, putting her legs on my shoulders, and start pumping her fucking ass...

After some minutes, ten or so, I start worrying, since I don't feel like cumming, and, meanwhile, I don't want to ruin such a beautiful and willing woman...

Remembering what she's done the first time, I put my thumb on her clit, and start caressing it.

After less than a minute, she waves my thumb away, taking the initiative...

She orgasms again, this time even harder...

We are full of perspiration, but I haven't ejaculated yet...

I take off the dick from her fucking ass, excuse myself, go to the bathroom, thoroughly washing my dick, then, finally, peeing...

I cannot tell why, but, for me, at least, it's quite hard to be erect and pee at the same time...

Back into my room, I straddle Lenna's chest and give her access to my semi erect dick...

She sucks it like there is no tomorrow, but, still, I don't feel like cumming...

Good! No problem!

I enter, again, between her legs, this time penetrating her fucking vagina...

She's orgasming again, while breathing as if someone has cut the oxygen, until I feel that I'm really close to explode...

I go back, up her ass...

Gosh! Her ass feels so wonderful!

Especially when I fill it with my fucking jizz!...

We are both really happy, so that we take a shower together, while I simply ignore the farts that she's having while washing the sperm out of her ass...

We sip some well deserved whiskey...

At around ten o'clock, in the evening, she simply tells me that she needs to go home...

12