Lennie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thorbet
thorbet
185 Followers

On her way back she called in to see him.

'You didn't have to do that Doug. I really enjoyed our little session and I'd gladly do it again with you.'

'I hope you don't feel insulted, but it was the only way I could think of saying thanks. I felt really embarrassed when you caught me and it could all have turned out so differently, but you were absolutely wonderful.'

'Of course I'm not insulted, extra money is always welcome. Thank you ever so much.' She leaned closer to him and softly told him that if he needed any further 'favours' to let her know.

'Well actually, my wife will be coming to see me this afternoon and...'

'You were wondering if you could have some private time together.' she finished his sentence for him. 'What time will she be here?'

'About three-ish I should think'.

'When she gets here, buzz for me to come to your room. I'll sort things out for you but it is important I speak to her first'. She leaned over him and fleetingly brushed her lips over his. 'You'll have an hour you won't forget this afternoon.' and briefly fondling his penis through the sheet, she left the room.

------------

The thought of what was going to happen kept her excited all day but she resisted the urge to go and masturbate. She was saving that for later.

A few minutes before three she went into his room and pulled the small window blind down. Turning towards him she smiled. 'Nervous?' she asked. He nodded.

Saying nothing she went straight over to his bed and, pulling the sheet right back, quickly bent down and took the whole of his soft penis in her mouth. She heard his gasp which turned to soft moans as her tongue caressed him to a full erection. When he was rigid she pulled away and quickly dried him. 'Tell your wife you've been thinking about her - especially her cunt - and show her this. When you've explained what I can do, call me in.'

She left immediately and two minutes later saw his wife walking down the corridor.

It was exactly seven minutes before her buzzer went and she went quickly to his room. The wife looked very embarrassed but excited and Doug told her that they would appreciate privacy for an hour or so. The outline of his erection was clearly visible under the sheet together with a small damp patch at its end.

Turning to the wife she hastened to re-assure her. 'Don't worry' she said, 'this isn't the first time this type of activity has been organised and it certainly won't be the last. The important thing to remember is that Doug mustn't move. You are going to have to get on top of him and, very gently, do all the work.'

Pulling her gently out of earshot she continued. 'Can I speak perfectly frankly?' she asked softly.

The wife looked at her and nodded.

'It would be better if you didn't let him cum inside you.' she said. 'There is a great urge for men to thrust as they do and it could cause him some pain, it would be better if you could finish him with your mouth or hand for the time being, just for the next couple of weeks.'

The wife looked at her in surprise. 'The next couple of weeks?' she asked.

'Of course,' said Lennie, 'apart from his injuries there's no reason why you can't enjoy each other regularly. That is if you want to' she added as an afterthought.

She went on. 'The other thing to be careful of is, if you are going to let him kiss and taste you, don't put your weight on him. Kneel on the pillow straddling him.'

She looked at the wife and smiled. 'I hope I haven't embarrassed you but it is important you are aware of all this before you start. By the way,' she reached into her pocket and pulled out a tube of lubricant, 'will you be needing this?'

The wife laughed softly. 'If you only knew how wet I am...' she whispered

Lennie smiled 'I'm sure you are.' she said, but nowhere near as wet as me she thought.

'I'll leave you to it and make sure you're not disturbed. Don't worry if you want to undress, no one will come in until you buzz me. Have fun and don't worry about the mess - that's what I'm here for!'

----------

It was forty-five minutes before she was summoned. When she went in the wife was sitting fully clothed on the end of the bed looking a lot more relaxed than when she had last seen her. She smiled at Lennie.

'You've no idea what that has meant to us. Thank you so very much.'

'Everything OK?' she asked looking at Doug.

'Absolutely wonderful.' he answered, 'We'll both sleep well tonight won't we darling.' He took her hand and held it gently.

'Good,' she said, 'just let me know when you want your privacy again.' and walked out of the room.

A little later the wife saw Lennie in the corridor and asked what time she was starting work the next day. When she found out it was not 'till the afternoon, she pressed a piece of paper into her hand and invited Lennie round the next morning for a coffee.

'That's our address. Oh, and don't say anything to Doug for the time being. He doesn't need to know yet.'

Lennie went back into his room.

'Any mess to clear up?' she enquired.

He laughed gently.

'No. She dealt with that most efficiently. What were you two whispering about earlier?'

She smiled. 'Never you mind. It was girl talk.'

'Well I don't know what you said but she's always been a bit hesitant to give me full oral before but this time she swallowed the lot with, I might say, considerable relish!'

For fucks sake Shut Up thought Lennie whose panties were now so wet they were uncomfortable. She was desperate for relief and knew it would not take much to bring her off but she had things to do first and went over to the bed.

'You smell as if you need a wash-down, especially your face!! I suppose I'd better do this as well.' she said pulling back the sheet. His penis lay there small and limp but looking very pleased with itself! She put her hand to it but it didn't respond. Suddenly her needs overcame her.

Bending forward she whispered hoarsely in his ear, 'For Christ's sake Doug please finger me. Please I need to cum so badly!'

He looked at her. 'Open your legs.' he whispered back.

It didn't take long. As soon as she felt his finger push the wet material aside and continue into her, she felt it starting. As the first spasm hit her she hunched forward over him and felt his lips meet hers. She was aware of his tongue pushing into her mouth and the smell of his wife on his cheek and gave herself over to her total enjoyment.

'Oh God, I needed that.' she said after she'd calmed down. 'Keeping guard and imagining what you were up to was purgatory for me.'

'Where were you then?'

'In the little kitchen across the corridor. I had to make sure nobody went in although if the matron or doctor had come along I'm not sure if I could manage them! Wouldn't they have got a surprise!!'

thorbet
thorbet
185 Followers
12