Lenya Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SuperVC10
SuperVC10
37 Followers

"Years?" a shocked Karola replied.

"The mind is very complicated. I will write down a very good psychiatrist whom I know in Berlin. Lenya will need to talk to someone about all of this when you return home. I would discuss this with your husband as it will be a part of your daughter's daily routine for quite some time to come."

"I'll talk with Albrecht later tonight and let him know what's to be expected. He's so busy and under such stress himself with his work," replied Karola.

"Not nearly as much stress if his only daughter had perished in the accident. Lenya was the only survivor Karola. Out of 166 passengers and crew. That's not even counting the additional eighty-six people who died on the ground when the plane crashed, exploded, and broke apart. One life, one single passenger was spared. Your very own daughter Lenya. She has but a few bruises, cuts and abrasions. If I was a religious man I would say that is a miracle."

Karola looked out at the deep blue Caribbean waters from the window lost in thought. She was taking in his words and recognized many of them as her own feelings on the matter. She had already realized that her only daughter's survival was something of a gift. A gift that was certainly not religious by any means and most definitely not some magical miracle. Exquisite luck perhaps but nothing more. Regardless Lenya survived. She and Albrecht would simply have to deal with any quirks she may have gathered as a result of the trauma. "I know Doctor Grubich."

Perry aka Lenya was astounded at the body he currently resided in for reasons he could only imagine. Lenya's physical assets did drop jaws. A pair of breast that were so large they nearly hung to her small waist. They were beautifully shaped despite their pendulous nature. Each capped with large pink areolae and raspberry sized nipples. Her posterior tight and gracefully curved like half-moons jutted out quite nicely. This feature was even more accentuated by the fact that her stomach was quite flat. Lenya's incomparable torso stood atop two shapely muscled toned legs and calves that could only have come from years of either ballerina or gymnastic study. A fine V-shape patch of dark pubic hair crowned a pant inducing scrumptious pink labia that were the gates to Lenya's proverbial heaven on Earth. Whichever extra-curricular activity she had taken part in this teenage girl's career had come to a halt once her capacious chest took form. Perry could only imagine that the kind of sexual power this body and face brought Lenya. Her only extra-curricular activity now had to consist of gathering legions of drooling sycophants, breaking countless hearts, and busting legions of men's balls. Perry dropped the gown and covered himself. His stomach full of butterflies and his spun. This was so much to handle and process. Perry looked at the face and figure before him in the mirror. Even the injuries spread throughout her body did nothing to take away this teenage girl's aura of sexual invincibility.

Had the mysterious powers that be not interfered, Perry and Lenya were to have perished in their respective air disasters. He had overheard Dr. Grubich say that Lenya's crash had been horrific as his own. Somehow at a particular moment Perry was transported into her body at the moment of his death and that might explain why "she" survived. That would mean she was in his body and therefore a miraculous sole survivor of the Nigerian Airbus disaster. 'So now what?' He decided that all he could do was take it day by day one step at a time. This was all uncharted territory. Lenya slowly opened the washroom door and stepped out giving her mother a faint then a hug.

Perry needed to know about his current location and details of Lenya's crash. The hospital room view offered little information on the former other than it was some locale in the tropics. 'God this is going to be weird asking this.' "Mama where are we? Where am I?" inquired Lenya.

"Havana sweetheart. You were on summer vacation in Cuba," Karola replied.

'Havana Cuba?!'

"Cuba? We are actually in Cuba?" Lenya's eyes were wide open.

Karola looked towards Grubich who merely nodded as if to say such a reaction from her daughter was expected.

"H-how long have we been here, in Cuba I mean," asked Lenya.

"You, Simone, and Karin were to have stayed about two weeks Leni. They left a day before you did. Then the accident happened."

"Simone and Karin?"

"Yes. Don't you remember your best friends Leni? You all have known each other since you were children."

'The girl from my dream. She must be either one.'

"Yes, yes I do. It's just a bit hazy that is all."

"Lenya do you remember anything from the crash. The Cuban authorities are eager to know if you have any memories that may aid the investigators," Grubich asked.

'All I know is what happened during the Nigerian crash.'

"Sorry Dr. Grubich at the moment I cannot think of anything."

Perry noticed that the good Doctor had a folded newspaper in his suit's pocket. "Doctor may I borrow your paper for moment?"

'I am beginning to dig this girl's voice.'

"Yes, of course here you are," he said eagerly handing it to her.

The paper was titled "Granma", which was Cuba's main paper issued by the country's Communist Party. Perry scanned the pages and found a small article near the back pages concerning the accident. No photos at all. Apparently, the authorities didn't want to make the crash a bigger deal than it already was. Perry closed the paper and inadvertently gasped out loud at something printed upon the top of the front page. The date.

'God Almighty it's July 31st, 1985! It's freaking 1985?! I went back in time as well?'

"Leni what is it? What's the matter?" Karola asked putting her arm around her daughter's shoulder.

"Ah, n-nothing,.......Mama. Nothing,....nothing at all."

SuperVC10
SuperVC10
37 Followers
12