Leo and Dree: Bitch Turns Slut

Story Info
Dree is punished by Master Leo.
1.7k words
4
19.9k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shuffled nervously on the bed, trying to make sure that my new crimson, latex lingerie held my D-cups in the most appealing way possible. The thong kept infuriating my gluteal cleft but it made my butt cheeks look absolutely perfect, like round, enticing scoops of my Love's favourite flavour of ice cream - cookie cream.

Finally, Leo walked in.

"Done with work huh?" I casually enquired.

"No, still have a bit to complete."

"I hope you know that you will be fired if you don't finish by next week."

Leo grumbled. I cheekily smirked; I was his boss after all.

A few seconds later, his gaze shifted to my plump breasts which coyly popped out of my bra. I checked his pants for a sign of arousal.

"What The Fuck Dree! Did you actually think that I would have sex with you if you just sat here, wearing some uncomfortable lingerie? You are punished for a month and it hasn't even been a week yet." Leo stared at me with reproachful eyes.

He was trying to help me learn how to tame my arousal and control my hypersexuality. My efforts were ruined every night, when I caught a glimpse of the beautiful, virile beast that Leo skillfully hid behind his baggy, geeky t-shirts, the nerdy glasses and his 'cuddly bear' personality. He made my pussy to burn with lust. It was about time that both of us just had to come to terms with the fact that there were certain urges that I just couldn't control.

Leo took off his T-Shirt. I made my move before he had a chance to slip another one on. I put on a 'cute kitty' expression and looked at him with the hungry, begging eyes which he surely could not resist. "Please Sir..." I purred, "the horny bitch even wore a thong for you."

I watched Leo braid his exquisite ebony mane. Oh how beautifully it matched his terracotta-golden, glowing skin. The dim light caressed his abs gently and highlighted his huge muscles so aesthetically. He caught me staring.

"No I'm not going to give in to your demands Dree. A dom is always in control so just change into some comfy clothes and get to bed."

I hated how Leo always played 'Hard to Get'. That was a game meant for girls to play. I still had one move left.

"Fine...then help me remove these," I raised my cuffed hands and pouted. Leo smirked, he knew about my intent (I knew that a pretty, hand-cuffed girl could drive him crazy). He sighed and said, "You fucking desperate Bitch."

Before I knew it, I was lying helplessly with my boobs pressed against the mattress, ass up, head down and a humongous hand wrapped around my neck. I was too shocked to think or protest. My heart was racing . Master roughly tugged my thong and tore it. I felt a sharp sting as the latex cut into my skin. He pressed his finger against the side of my neck till I was red, gasping and choking. He rubbed my bum ominously.

"Ooh...Mmm...Master..." I breathed heavily as he prepared me for what was to come. Leo commanded. "Sshh. Don't move Bitch."

My body shivered as I heard Leo pull his studded leather belt out of the bedside drawer. He placed his hand on my ass to hold me still. "I said DON'T MOVE BITCH!"

SLASH! The whip kissed my sensitive skin. I whimpered.

"STAY STILL!" It seemed as if Leo's angry voice could echo even in our small bedroom.

"Im s-s-sorry Leo,"

SLASH! the unforgiving whip hit my butt-cheeks again. I closed my eyes and held my breath so I could make it through the rest. I received an agonising forty for my misdemeanour and earned an extra ten for quivering so much. Shrill screams escaped my parted lips every time the whip landed on a particularly tender area in the lower part of my buttocks, which was just above my thighs. Leo knew exactly where to strike in order to make even an adamant bitch like me wail in pain. After all, he had spent about 3 years studying my body and figuring out my responsive spots. To Leo, sex was more than a carnal pleasure. My Master considered it an amorous art.

Through the unbearable pain, my inner brat kept reminding me not to cry. I wanted to prove to Leo that I was strong. Even though I was his collared slave, I liked to know that I still had the power to do whatever I wanted and no punishment in the world could break me.

Leo leaned in and tightened his grip around my neck once again. Sir had an extreme breathplay fetish. I always remember what he told me on the day of my collaring ceremony while he tightened a piece of cloth around my neck. "You only get to breathe if I want you to Bitch." He loved knowing that I was ready to trust him even with my life.

I knew what I was expected to say. "Thank you for punishing me Master," I croaked before I could run out of breath. My head was turned and his strong hands prevented me from seeing the satisfied grin Leo would have been wearing on his face. I felt his prickly warm breath sting the back of my neck as I heard him hiss, " I have never degraded you by referring to you as 'SLUT' because I genuinely believed you weren't that sort but today your actions have proved that you are nothing more that a shallow, desperate SLUT. Congratulations Bitch! You have just earned another honourable title."

As the color of my face switched between various shades of vermilion, I blushed with excited , yet ashamed embarrassment. Master's thumb pressed against my trachea threateningly, "It's ok my love, if you want to behave like a slut then you will also be treated like a dirty little slut." Master released my neck and pinched my nipples.

"Aah!" I exclaimed in a weak voice as I felt his strong bare hands land on my bum.

"Oh you dirty Slut! You would be so delighted to see your poor little ass. It is polychromatic." It made me laugh a little. For my Leo, 'colorful' wasn't good enough, he always preferred 'polychromatic'. Master chuckled too as he circled his finger over my developing welts "pink, Red, Orange, blue purple, brown...Oh you are going to remember this for a while. I hope you will learn to behave when I'm done with you."

Master softly kissed my sore bum, stroked my clitoris with his left hand and harshly inserted three fingers into my drenched entrance. "Ummhmm you enjoyed that didn't you, my dirty masochistic SLUT." I reciprocated with a loud moan. I felt a gush of pleasure every time Sir referred to me as 'Slut'.

He used my vaginal juices to lubricate my asshole and licked the region around my needy rear hole. Even though this was a fairly regular ritual, the thought of a ten inch dick entering my posterior always made me shudder a bit. Atleast on other days Master wasn't mad at me.

"It is going to hurt today my love," he informed bluntly. My heart beat quickened. I had butterflies in my stomach every time I felt his warm, wet tongue fondling my anal cavity.

"Master loves you. Trust him" I tried to calm myself. I kept silently telling myself, "you deserve it for being a slut and he has all the right to teach you a lesson."

Master spat into my asshole and began to gradually slide his dick inside me. I groaned when it filled me completely. He gave me a few seconds to calm down and lovingly rubbed my back. I felt him fidget around as if he was trying to find a comfortable position but I didn't dare lift my head and turn to look. I felt soft, warm skin pressing against my cheek and depressing my face furthur into the mattress. It soon dawned on me that it was Master Leo's gigantic foot resting on my face! I felt so annoyed and humiliated. How could he even think of disrespecting me like this?

Master sensed my discomfort, "That's where you truly belong my little slut." He began jerking in and out of my tight hole. He slapped my ass over and over again with one hand and rubbed my clitoris with another. My anal sphincter gripped his penis as if they were sundered lovers who had finally reunited but Leo would always manage to forcefully free himself. I would scream like a broken hearted damsel every time his penis slid out. He loved to hear my screams, not because he derived any sadistic pleasure, but because he felt a sense of exclusivity. He was the only one who knew how to make me pule and shriek. His gentle motions changed into more rapid, harsh ones, gradually leading my body to its climax point.

"Sir I..." Before I could complete my sentence my body broke into an orgasmic fit. Every muscle in my body violently contracted. My thoughts turned foggy. It was as if I was drowning in a pool of eternal bliss, no worries and no fears. It was just us, so connected, so warm.

Leo collapsed next to me, heaving and panting. Both of us recovered after a few minutes. Leo brushed the hair out of my face gently and said, " I'm sorry it hurt so much." As he removed my handcuffs, I looked deep into his kind hazel eyes and smiled," It's alright. I believe I deserved that. Besides, you always make me hurt so good."

"Why do I have a feeling you aren't going to change your ways?"

"Bad girls will be bad, especially if their boyfriends can make love to them like that," I shrugged my shoulders. "You can't really punish a masochist anyway."

The two of us huddled under a blanket. Leo kissed my forehead before I could close my eyes and whispered, "I love you Dree." The tears I held back then, now rolled down my cheeks and splashed on his bare chest. It always took a little more than physical pain to make me cry.