Leo & Suzi Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a couple of songs Anne slid her skirt down, and, again, Leo could see, much better this time, her blond pubes through the sheer black material, only now the crotch of her panties were quite moist. Suzi dancing before Leo, watched as he gazed at Anne's crotch, before reaching down to pull up the zipper on her skirt. The noise it made got both of the guys eyes on her, she undid the snap at the waist and the tossed the skirt aside, she turned, bent over, and wiggled showing them thin material between her ass cheeks. Then turning back to face the guys, she started shimming her body down until she was squatting in front of Leo, hands on her knees with her legs spread.

A big smile broke out on Leo's face, looking between Suzi's legs he could plainly see her wet slit pressing against the fabric of her panties, her wetness making them even more transparent. He enjoyed the sight of her shimming up and then down into a squat, each time her legs spread a little wider pushing her slit against the material of her panties, till the lips of her pussy opened and tried to engulf the material surrounding it. "Hey, you did this in front of more than one guy on the stage. It's only fair that Glen gets a good look too."

Winking at Leo, Suzi raised up a little wobbly, took Anne's arm, pulling her in front of Leo, while she took her place in front of Glen. She started her shimming up and down in front him, while Anne did the same in front of Leo. When Anne was at the bottom of her squat, legs spread wide, Leo could see just a hint the pinkness of her inner pussy lips contrasting with her dark skin, his cock throbbed.

After shimming into her third squat in front of Leo, Anne slid her hand up her leg, along the inside of her thigh until she had her middle finger rubbing her panties over her clit. She did this while looking directly at Leo's eyes. When Leo looked back at what she was doing to herself with her finger, she was using her finger to push the sheer material into her pussy, causing those pink lips to slid out from beneath the sides of her panties.

Suzi noticed what Anne was doing, and how Leo's eyes were glued to her crotch, so she started playing with her clit while Glen stared at her. Suzi closed her eyes and got into masturbating in front of this stranger. It didn't take her long till she had grabbed the material of her panties, pulled them up to where she had the thong between the lips of her pussy, and with the movement of her hips it was rubbing across her clit, the strap of the thong disappearing between the lips of her pussy. "Let's swap again and give our guys a lap dance," said Anne, bringing Suzi out of her buzz induced daze.

As Suzi swapped places with Anne, she said, "I don't think I know what that is."

"It's simple," explained Anne, "all you have to do is sit on your man's lap and rub that ass against his hard on." Anne got off of the table, sat on Glen's lap and moved to the music, wiggling her ass against him.

Suzi sat in Leo's lap, started wiggling her ass to the music, asking, "Like this?"

"That's perfect," Leo answered, reaching around to play with her tits. Suzi leaned back, enjoying the feeling of Leo's hardening cock pressing against her ass cheeks. Leo nuzzled the back of her neck, planting warm wet kisses, while one hand worked it's way down to the vee of her spread legs. The thong was still wedged between her very moist cunt lips, but not for long, as he moved it aside, replacing it with his middle finger. At the feel of his finger entering her, her whole body shuddered.

Movement next to them caught their attention, and while Suzi slid up and down on the hardness pressed against her cheeks. They watched as Anne placed a foot on either side of Glen's legs, putting her hands on his knees, then wiggled her ass up his chest to his face. Then, to the music, bounced her pantied pussy on his face.

Glen reached up pulled her panties to the side, then used his thumbs to spread her pussy as he attacked it with his tongue. As he lapped up her juices, Anne moaned, as did Suzi, who was watching intently. Leo whispered in her ear, "Let's move over to the bed, so they've got more room to play."

As Suzi rose off of his lap, Leo reached to the sides of her hips grabbing her panties, and in one quick move had them down below her knees. They fell to her feet, where in her attempt to step out of them she stumbled, but caught herself by putting her hands on the coffee table. Anne's hand shot out, grabbing her inner thigh to help steady her.

Suzi was leaning on the coffee table, legs spread apart, as Anne loosened her grip on her thigh. She slid her hand up brushing between the lips of Suzi's moist hole, Leo started wondering if Anne might go both ways. Suzi pushed back against the fingers, and Leo watched as two black fingers disappeared into his wife. Suzi pulled forward until Anne's fingers were just at the entrance to her pussy, and then pushed back, only this time three fingers entered her. Suzi shifted her hips back and forth meeting Anne's probing fingers a couple more times, before her ass cheeks quivered while impaled by the fingers. "Mmmm, that feels nice."

"Girl, I thought my pussy was wet from the tonguing I'm getting, but your juices are running all down my hand," Anne said.

Quickly, Suzi pulled herself away from the hand, turned, looked at Anne riding Glen's tongue, then at Leo, and in a slightly slurred voice said, "Ah, oh...I aah...I thought...ahh...thought that was Leo."

Licking a finger Anne said, "Don't you mind none, you enjoyed it, and I think Leo enjoyed watching. You sure taste good, too. Taste this pussy," shoving her two unlicked fingers between her legs and into Glen's mouth.

After making a sucking noise, Glen said, "Yeap, she tastes fine," as he went back to eating out Anne.

Leo stood up, wondering how Suzi could mistaken Anne's fingers, with those long nails, for his, but just said, "Anne is right, it was a nice sight to watch." Leo embraced Suzi, and kissing her walked her backwards to the bed. Once at the edge he released her and started to take off his clothes.

Suzi tried to step back, bumped the edge of the bed falling backwards onto it. Giggling she got out, "So you gonna fuck me. Being fingered was good, but I do need to be fucked you know." Leo helped scoot Suzi up towards the head of the bed, as he crawled between her legs, he heard her say, "I wish you would stick your cock in me, big boy." He granted her wish.

While slowly riding Suzi, Leo looked over his shoulder, Anne was sitting on the love seat undressing Glen. As his pants fell to the floor she stroked his rather long cock with both hands, putting the uncircumcised head between her lips. He turned his attention back to Suzi, and asked, "Can you see Anne and Glen?"

She craned her head to one side looking towards the foot of the bed, before saying, "They look pretty blurry, from here."

"I'll tell you something you're missing, Glen is pretty well endowed. Anne has to two hand that monster,"

"Really, I want to see it," she said giggling, "Hey youse guys come over here, I want to watch too. This is a big bed, there's plenty of room." Leo watched as Anne stood up, lowered her panties, and holding Glen, by the cock, led him over to the other side of the bed.

Anne sat on the bed. Then using both hands, guided Glen's long shaft to her full luscious lips, making sure Leo and Suzi had a good view of what she was about to do. She pulled back his foreskin before sliding her lips over the bulbous head. With one hand at the base of his cock, Anne's other hand worked it way to Glen's nut sack, while a few more inches disappeared between her lips. "Mmm, that feels good, girl," moaned Glen, while looking at Leo and Suzi fucking.

"It looks it," Suzi said, "Fuck her face." Those words surprised Leo, a little, but watched as Glen entwined his fingers in Anne's long blond hair pushing more of his meat into her mouth. Soon, he was pumping her with enough of his cock that Anne was making gagging noises.

Anne backed her head off of him, her spittle stringing between her lips and his cock, saying, "Lay down here, I want to ride you." Glen laid next to Leo and Suzi, then Anne knelt over him. Grabbing Suzi's wrist, she said to her, "Girlfriend, guide him into my pussy," as she placed Suzi's hand on the cock beneath her.

Leo watched as his wife's hand slid up and down Glen's shaft, he looked at Suzi, she was watching his cock head appear and then disappear from beneath his foreskin. He could feel the twitching of her pussy muscles against his cock as she did it. Suzi guided it to the entrance of Anne's pussy, holding on to the base of it as Anne lowered herself on to him, until she was down to Suzi's hand.

What happened next took Leo by surprise, as Suzi released Glen's cock, she rubbed her fingers against Anne's clit, causing Anne to moan. Suzi's hand returned to Leo's back, and she pulled him into her, saying, "Fuck me, baby."

Both couples fucked wildly, side by side, occasionally glancing at one another. Watching Anne ride Glen was bringing Suzi to an intense orgasm, she began bucking so hard against Leo's cock that he slipped out of her and slammed hard against her clit. Her body shook with her orgasm, as Leo's cum shot up on her tits leaving a trail of cum all the way back down to her mound.

Leo was kneeling between Suzi's legs and they both watched as Anne hopped off of Glen. She grabbed his cock, lowered her head to it just as he shot his load into her open mouth. She rubbed his cock, and cum, all over her tits as he finished. "Wow, seeing you cum on your wife sent me over the edge," Glen said, looking first at Leo and then at Suzi's cum covered body.

"Lets go clean up the mess these guys left us with," Anne said, as she got off the bed heading towards the bathroom. Suzi got up, kissed Leo and followed Anne.

In the bathroom, Suzi said to Anne, "I haven't been fucked while watching another couple fuck in the same room since my college days, and that was before I was hooked up with Leo. I'd forgotten how intense that feeling can be," as she turned the water on at the sink.

"Well from the load Leo left on you, I'd say he was pretty turned on too," Anne answered, while using two fingers to gather some of Leo's cum onto her fingers, before sticking those fingers in her mouth, sucking them, "Mmm, he tastes good." She took the fingers from her other hand gathered some of Glen's cum on them and offered them to Suzi.

Suzi leaned in sucking Anne's fingers, and said, "That was a little tangy."

With the water still running in the sink, Anne knelt down in front of Suzi and began licking the cum off of Suzi. When she had finished cleaning up Leo's cum from her tits, she sucked a nipple into her mouth, while her hand started playing with Suzi's pussy. As she came off her tit, she asked, "Would you like to clean me up?"

Suzi's head bent to Anne's tits, licking the cum off of them. She had a tit in her mouth nibbling Anne's erect nipple, while Anne's hands were working on her nipples, when she heard Leo say, from the other side of the door, "You two gone to be done soon?"

Anne got the moist washcloth from the sink and started wiping off Suzi's chest, as she said, "Come on in and do what you have to do, we're just cleaning one another off."

The door opened, Leo walked in looking at them, noticing the washcloth, he said, "My mind must be in the gutter, that wasn't what I expected to see." That got a chuckle from the girls, as he walked over and started pissing in the toilet. He rinsed off his hands, under the running water, and left seeing that Suzi was now using the washcloth to clean off Anne's tits.

Glen came into the bathroom next, following the same the ritual Leo had did. Only this time, Suzi quit wiping off Anne's tits and stared at Glen's equipment till he shook it, then she picked up where she had left off. When Glen had left, Anne asked, "would you like to take a ride on that?"

"Well," sucking on one of her fingers, "I bet it would be different, but I told Leo earlier we'd just watch, no swapping. Maybe another time," wondering why she had said the last part. Leo and her had discussed swapping a few times, and it was him that always brought it up, and she was the one that was always dead set against the idea, so mush so, that Leo hadn't mentioned it within the last couple of years.

"Okay, but before we leave I'll show you what the long skinny cock is really good for," Anne said before leaving the bathroom. Suzi peed, then joined everyone else standing naked at the end of the bed smoking a joint.

"Shall we get dressed, and get on our way," Glen asked Anne.

"Not quite yet, lover boy, I told Suzi I'd show her what that long cock of yours is really good for," as Anne got on the bed, laying on her back with her head hanging back over the edge, "Feed me that cock, and you better eat you some of that chocolate pussy." Glen walked his dick up to her lips sliding it in, pushing slowly in and out, each time he pushed it in a little further.

Leo was standing behind Suzi, they were off to the side and could see his cock's outline as it slid down Anne's throat. Leo's cock rose, brushing against his wife's ass, as Glen laid on top of Anne and started licking her pussy. Suzi reached back with one hand and started fondling his balls. They both continued to watch.

On the backstroke, Anne pulled the cock from her mouth, saying, "Okay, let me up, I need you to do me doggy style."

Anne leaned over the bed, then Glen was behind her positioning his cock at her pussy. He pumped her a couple of times, then looking over at Leo and Suzi, just to make sure they were watching, pulled out, then slowly inserted it into Anne's asshole. "Oh god, yes you feel so good going in," Anne moaned, "work it all the way in....oh, yes, that's it...fuck my ass."

Glen started slow, but built the rhythm up until he was bouncing off Anne's shaking ass cheeks. "Ugh, yes...fuck my shitter...ooh...drive it deep into me...yes, yes....that feels sooo good." By this time, Leo had Suzi bent over the bed, drilling her pussy, matching Glen's movements stroke for stroke. Suzi was watching and moaning right along with Anne. What Leo didn't know was she was thinking. She was imaging Glen's long cock was impaling her pussy.

When Glen arched his back, while holding Anne's hips and lost his load of cum deep in her ass, Suzi knew it. She came hard on her husband's cock. Her pussy literally drained every drop of cum out of him, her pussy continued pulsating till it pushed his softening cock from her hole. She laid on the bed,watched as Glen pulled out of Anne, and walked to the bathroom to clean up.

Leo was sitting on the love seat watching, as Anne got up walked to where her panties wee laying and put them on. Suzi asked, "Anne aren't you going to get cleaned up?"

"No, Bev's my roommate, and she's probably laying naked, passed out on her bed. So, I'll just keep this load till I get back to the dorm, squat over her furry pussy and drop this load onto it. She'll wake up wondering who, how, and when," she laughed. Suzi chuckled thinking of some of the tricks she'd pulled on her roommate, though none of them quite like Anne would be doing.

When Glen got out of the bathroom, Anne was dressed. While he was getting dressed, she was writing on the pad of paper at the desk, looking at Suzi she said, "I left you my name and number. Give me a call before you guys come back up here."

They said how much they had enjoyed their night with Leo and Suzi, before letting themselves out. Leo and Suzi used the bathroom, then laid spooning on the bed, within five minutes they were both asleep.

12