Leo & Suzi: The Ride Home

Story Info
Wrapping up the long weekend.
2k words
4.17
15.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leo awoke to his watch alarm going off. He reached over to the nightstand and shut it off looking at the time. 9 am, he rolled over and gently shook Suzi's shoulder, "Wake up hon, we should shower and get some of that free breakfast, before we checkout."

"Sure thing, lover," she said smiling at him.

After showering together, they got dressed, packed their bags, leaving them by the door, and left for breakfast. They returned to the room, checking to make sure that they weren't leaving anything behind, before loading their bags into the car, and checking out. "Do you still have that card in your pocket," Suzi asked.

Leo checked his pocket and pulled it out showing it to her. "Can we stop there and see what Lulu's has, before we head home?"

"I don't know why not," Leo replied. After checking out, they drove the short distance to Lulu's boutique, parked out front and went in. An older lady, who identified herself as Lulu greeted them as they entered. "We thought we would stop by and see what we could use our 25% off card on," Suzi said.

"It's good on any one item in the store," Lulu said, "look around, and take all the time you want. I'm open till 5." Then she returned to the book she was reading.

While looking around, Leo thought to himself, "This must be where the dancers from the strip clubs do their shopping for their dance outfits," but he didn't say anything to Suzi about the thought. She was enjoying pulling things from the various racks, holding it up to her body and asking him his opinion.

Suzi found a leather bustier that she liked, and asked, "Is there somewhere I can try this on?"

"Sure, just back there behind the curtain on the back wall," answered Lulu.

Shortly Suzi came out wearing the bustier, asking Leo, "What do you think?"

Before he could answer, Lulu had put down her book, and walked from behind the counter saying, "No, honey, that's not the size for you." She walked behind Suzi pulled out the tag, looked at it before walking over to the rack and getting another. She handed it to Suzi, saying, "Here try this one on." Suzi was looking at Leo, he shrugged his shoulders and nodded in agreement.

Back behind the curtain, Suzi tried on the second top. She had to suck in her tummy in order to get the bottom clasp to close, then she had to pull hard on both sides together to close the others. Stepping from behind the curtain, she handed the first bustier to Lulu, saying, "This one feels a bit tight."

Lulu returned the garment to the rack, turning back to look at Suzi, she replied, "It should, that's what you want," then looking at Leo continued with, "notice how it pushes her breasts up, making her cleavage the first thing you look at when seeing her?" Lulu had a point there, Leo's eyes had went straight to Suzi's chest when she had stepped from behind the curtain, he just smiled and nodded his head.

"The nice thing about this bustier is the garters," grabbing one from the front and back, "they detach underneath the material, so nothing shows when you're wearing it as a top. With them on, and wearing it as an undergarment the cups are convertible. Let me show you," reaching into the top she lifted Suzi's tits, one at a time, folding the bra portion onto itself creating a shelf she sat Suzi's tits on.

Surprise registered on Suzi's face, when Lulu using both her hands, pinched her nipples and pulled on them, leaving them erect and sticking out past the leather cups. Turning towards Leo, Lulu said, "Now isn't that appealing, just image them under a sheer top. Which, we have quite a few of, too. Would you like to see her in one, to get the full effect?"

"Sure, why not," was Leo's quick reply. Lulu walked over to another rack, looked at a few different colored tops, before choosing a light brown one.

Walking back to Suzi, she handed it to her, "Here, slip this on." Suzi put on the top and buttoned it up. "Okay, now move around a little. That material rubbing against your nipples will keep them popping out, without making them sore or irritated."

"It is stimulating," Suzi answered. Leo noticed the double breast pockets hid all but a faint outline of her auroras, but you could tell her nipples were sticking straight out. "Can we get both of these," Suzi asked.

"As good as you look in that, I can't say no."

Turning to Lulu, Suzi asked, "Can I wear these, and you just put my bra and top in a bag for me?"

"That isn't a problem, you go get your things out of the fitting room, and when you come to the counter, I'll cut off the tags before I ring you up. I'll even remove the garters for you and put them in the bag." Suzi unfolded the cups, tucking her tits back in, as she went to retrieve her things from the changing room.

At the counter, Leo saw it was filled with different sized dildos, vaginal eggs, and butterflies. Suzi noticed, too, and pointing to a long skinny life like dildo, said, "Oh, that would be a nice one to have."

The first thought that crossed Leo's mind was that it was possibly modeled after Glen's cock, but he said, "You've got a dildo at the house."

"I know, but this one says it has a built in vibrator, and it comes with batteries," she said, giving him her best puppy dog eyes.

"Might as well include that dildo, there," pointing to the one Suzi wanted. Lulu rang up the sale, taking 25% off the most expensive item, the bustier, and put the dildo in the bag with the garters and Suzi's clothing.

Leaving the quaint shop, Suzi put the bag on the floor in the back seat. Then they headed towards the freeway for their hour and a half drive home. Once on the freeway, Suzi started talking about how different the new dildo would be, because it had a vibrator in it. Leo knew were this conversation was leading so he suggested, "Why don't you get it out of the bag, put it together and give it a try. You could lean the seat back, open your top up, and play with it."

She gave him a kiss on the cheek and then reached behind her seat to retrieve the package the dildo was in. "You're such a sweetheart, or just a dirty old man. I don't know which it is," she said while unbuttoning the blouse and folding in the cups of the bustier, setting her tits on its shelf. She took the package apart, read the instructions, put the batteries in it, and then adjusted the seat back so she was slightly reclined.

"Oh, this is nice, it says here the vibrator has a speed adjustment." She switched it on and as it vibrated noisily, she ran the tip of it around her nipples. Then she adjusted the speed down to where it vibrated slower and made less noise. It wasn't long, and she was undoing her pants and had it down the front of her panties.

Leo drove towards home using the middle lane. He noticed that when he slowly passed some of the semis, they would speed up and keep pace. The drivers were probably relishing the sight of his wife's tits, or the sight of her rubbing the vibrator over her mound. This caused a growing problem for him, which he alleviated, a few times, by rearranging his enlarging cock. Another problem was keeping a constant speed while glancing over to see what his wife was doing to herself with her new toy, this he solved by setting the cruise at 75 mph.

Forty miles into the trip home, Suzi had lowered her jeans and panties around her ankles, and had a few inches of the vibrator in her cunt. Her pussy was what her husband fucked, but with the naughty thoughts going through her mind, of this being Glen's long cock entering her, it made it easier to just think; cunt. With her eyes closed, she angled the vibrator up pushing it against her g-spot, it's slow vibrations, and her naughty thoughts, driving her wild.

Suzi opened her eyes and looked over at Leo, he had one hand on the steering wheel, and the other was rubbing the denim covering his hardening cock. He glanced at her, smiled, and then put his focus back on his driving. "Honey, isn't there a rest are a coming up soon? If you were to pull into it, I could take care of your growing problem." Her hand went to her husband's lap, gently rubbing his cock through the denim of his jeans, as she closed her eyes, and went back to working her g-spot with the dildo.

Leo kept looking at the upcoming road signs and finally the one he was waiting to see appeared. Rest area, one mile ahead. He got into the right lane, at the exit he slowed down, he drove past the rest rooms, where a few vehicles were parked, and pulled in where no one was parked, by the dog run. As soon as he had pulled in, he put the gearshift in park and shut off the engine. Suzi had undone her seat belt, turned off the vibrator setting it on the console, then leaned in to kiss him, while her hands went to work unzipping him.

Suzi changed her position. She was now kneeling in the passengers seat, so the covered portion of the console didn't hit her in the lower rib cage, as she slid up and down on his cock. Leo laid his head back, on the head rest, enjoying the sensational feel of her lips on his engorged cock. His right hand reached under her, cupping her tit, playing with it as she moistened him with her saliva.

Suzi kept working more of his cock into her mouth. Leo quit playing with her tit and reached for the dildo. He turned it on and started rubbing against her nipples. She raised up off of him, smiled and said, "You know where I'd really like that."

Leo positioned it so he was rubbing the head of it against her clit. Then he raised it up her slit, before sliding it back to her clit again. He did this a few times, till when he moved it across her slit it entered her moist pussy, easily. Now he was moving it back and forth, pushing a little more of it in her on each stroke.

Suzi took him back in her mouth once the dildo penetrated her pussy. No, her cunt. Leo was doing it to her, but, she was thinking of it as Glen fucking her cunt while she gave her husband head. The thought drove her wild, she pushed her head down on the cock until her lips were buried in his pubes. His cock had passed into her throat, she could feel his girth stretching her restrictive muscle, as he buried the length of the dildo in her.

They worked in tandem, her deep throating, him fucking her with the dildo. "Oh, babe, you look so good fucking the dildo and sucking me." But what she heard was, "You look so good fucking Glen and sucking me." She moaned, as Glen bounced against her cervix, and her moaning caused her husband to explode, his pulsating cock sending his load down her throat.

Leo kept on pumping the dildo into her, even after he had emptied his balls of all his cum. His wife came up off of him, pushing back hard against the dildo viciously attacking her hole. "Oh...yes...yes...keep it in me, I'm coming...yes,yes...ooh, yes."

Leo looked around, checking to see if anyone had been watching, but no one was. Suzi rearranged the bustier, buttoned up her top, and then sat in her seat pulling up her panties and jeans, in one motion. Taking the dildo, which Leo had been holding, she started licking her juices off of it. Once she was satisfied it was cleaned up, she reached around behind her seat and put it back in the bag. "Well that was fun, shall we head home now?"