Leo and the Dragon Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I dimly remember a dwarven saying," Tear mused. "'Don't divide the loot before the dragon is slain.' Is that about right?" she asked, a pleased smile tugging at her lips.

"Not only beautiful like the Hearthmother but well-versed in our ways as well. You know what? Screw the hoard and marry me instead," Calgore rumbled, patting Tear's thigh.

"Oh, you flatter me, Patriarch," she laughed, before wrapping her arm around Arach's shoulder. Locking eyes with Calgore, she pulled Arach close and began to kiss her, hungrily. Arach moaned into her mouth before slipping one hand into Tear's robe.

Calgore harrumphed, averting his gaze.

"I fear she has already chosen her lover," Leo apologized, a good-natured grin playing around his lips.

"Are they always like this?" Calgore grumbled, eyeing the still kissing dark elves.

"All the time," Leo chuckled.

"Lucky you," Calgore mumbled. His fellows had returned and offered mugs of beer, sizzling pieces of meat wrapped in molten cheese and thick slices of dark bread.

"So, about that hoard," Calgore muttered around a bite of meat.

"I have been tasked by the Storm Lords to return as much of it to the city as possible. It is suspected that much of the coin comes from ransoms blackmailed during the winter," Leo explained.

"We're talking 'dragon' here, boyo," Calgore said, a greedy smile twisting his lips. "There'd be more gold, gems and magic than ye could ever hope ta carry!"

"So, you're offering not only your help in killing the dragon but in carrying the loot as well?" Tear cut in, pulling her robe tight around herself.

"For the right price, that is. Half of it," Calgore demanded.

"Listen, we appreciate the offer but I'm in a terrible position here," Leo explained, opening his arms wide. "If it were just me, I'd gladly accept. I don't care much for riches. But I have my lord and master to consider. How about this? You help us with the dragon and then you can negotiate the details with the Storm Lords themselves? I'll make sure to let them know how much you've helped me."

"Hm. I think I need to think on this," Calgore grumbled, drumming his fingers on the lip of the platter he was eating from.

"It's pretty easy, isn't it?" Arach piped up from her mug of beer. "Either you join us for a stab at the prize or we'll pay you a couple dozen gold for the information about the henchmen and we go our separate ways. What'll it be?"

Leo chewed slowly on his meal, again admiring the candor with which Arach cut into the heart of the matter. Their eyes met and the dark elven girl blew him a little kiss.

"We've wanted to visit Storm Harbour anyways," Calgore rumbled, obviously coming to a decision. "Alright. We'll jump through yer hoops." Louder, he called "Boys, tomorrow we'll be huntin' us a dragon!" Enthusiastic cheers answered him, along with the clonking of iron steins slamming into each other in salutes.

***

"You really think it's okay?" Leo asked, still standing in the entrance to the tent. The bonfire had been doused and the snoring of half a dozen satisfied dwarves could be heard. Arach leaned against him, her hand fiddling with the laces of his gambeson.

"They said they'd put up guards so why should you butt in?" she purred, sliding her hand under the garment. "I'd rather have you here, with us," Arach added, turning him to face her.

"I agree," Tear said from below. She had already crawled onto the bedroll but didn't bother to pull the cover over herself. With his darkvision charm, Leo could see her caressing herself, long fingers sliding over her breasts and between her thighs. Their eyes met and Tear smiled at him, invitingly. "Also, you've had quite the rough day. Allow yourself some rest. If we really find the dragon tomorrow, you'd best be in top shape."

Leo mulled this over then he stepped back from the tent flap and pulled his gambeson over his head. He felt swift hands on his crotch and, a moment later, his loincloth was gone, the cool cavern air brushing his privates. He threw his garment to the side and looked around. Arach was kneeling in front of him, a playful smile on her lips. Like a stage magician, she brandished his loin cloth before letting it drop to the floor.

"Naughty imp, you," Leo whispered at her.

"You have no idea, handsome," Arach whispered back. Her hand came up but, before she touched him, she tilted her head and looked up at him.

Their eyes met. Leo knew that tomorrow he could die. He had fought in hard, almost impossible battles before but there was nothing to compare the threat of a dragon to. And, for some strange reason, he felt the time was right. If tomorrow truly was the last day of his life, he wanted to share his last night with this strange, wonderful woman. Arach had shown that she wanted him. She had respected his wish when he said 'no.' And he had to admit, he was curious. So he looked deep into her eyes and nodded slightly.

Her hands came up, brushing along his thighs. Leo shivered at the gentle touch, feeling his member throb and twitch with every of his thundering heartbeats. Arach's hands caressed up his hips, wandering along his sides and converged on his behind, pulling him closer. He took a small step forward, almost standing over kneeling Arach. She leaned into him, kissing his stomach, inhaling deeply between each peck onto his chiselled abdomen. Her tongue darted into his belly button, causing both to chuckle. Leo's hands came down and ruffled her hair. Much like a cat, Arach bumped her head into his hands, teasing him to take control. Almost overwhelmed by her gentle assault, Leo just tousled her hair, caressing her scalp, her pointy ears. Arach kissed lower, her hot breath wafting over his painfully erect hardness. Her hands kneaded his behind then she looked up, her eyes full of promise.

"Last chance to bail, holy man," she purred, her body pressed into his legs.

"What about you and Tear?" Leo asked.

Arach smiled at him. "I love her, dearly. But no one said she'd have to be the only one. So, wanna bail?" Arach challenged him, brushing his hardness against her cheek.

"I never bail," Leo growled, threading his fingers into her hair.

"Just my kind of man then," Arach whispered. One of her hands came around and gently closed around his hardness, guiding the rampant shaft towards her lips. She blew on it, causing Leo to shiver.

"You little imp," Leo breathed, frozen in place. Their eyes met and Arach slowly enveloped his tip with her lips, her tongue teasing, caressing, as he slid deeper into her mouth.

"Mmmmm," Arach purred, before letting him spring free again. Leo gasped in pleasure.

"You may want to lie down," Tear purred from her bedroll. Leo started in surprise, he had almost forgotten she was still there. She threw him a playful wink before turning onto her side, facing them. One long-fingered hand brushed down between her legs.

"Go on, don't mind me," Tear breathed. "Oh, and Arach, be gentle. You remember how, right?"

"Of course," Arach grumbled, flopping down next to Leo. With a wicked grin, she leaned in and kissed him, full on the mouth. In surprise, his lips parted and Arach's tongue began to tease him. On instinct, he wrapped her into his arms and pulled her close, revelling in the feel of her hot, slender body against his, her firm breasts rubbing against his chest. Arach moaned into his mouth. Leo opened his eyes, afraid he might have hurt her with his mighty embrace.

Arach grinned at him, gasping for breath. "And she tells me I should be gentle?" she huffed in mock indignation. Then she leaned into Leo, causing him to end up on his back.

"Now you're mine, paladin," Arach growled, straddling him, placing her moist sex straight onto his hardness. While Leo sighed his assent, she languidly rubbed along his shaft, bending low to press as much of her body against him.

"You think so?" Leo growled back, his arms wrapped around her body, pressing her into him. One hand began a slow, deliberate exploration of her back. His fingertips discovered faint scars criss-crossing her back, all the way from the shoulders down to her behind. Arach lifted her hips off Leo's throbbing hardness, pressing her behind into his large hands.

"Hmmmm, I like the way you touch me," Arach sighed.

"What happened to your back?" Leo asked, breathing kisses onto Arach's face and neck.

"Whips," she answered before silencing further questions with her lips. Again, she lowered herself onto his rod, revelling in its length sliding between her lower lips, each vein, each bump sending delicious sensations through her being.

"What..." Leo began when they came up for air, lips separating.

"I've been a bad, bad girl at school," Arach grinned and began to slide down his body, nibbling and kissing along his neck. Instead of more questions, a soft moan escaped Leo's lips as her hands again found his member and played with it. Arach's lips travelled down his chest, sucking on one of his nipples.

"I'd never thought..." Leo began, shivering in delight as Arach's tongue swirled around his nipple.

"That's Arach," Tear sighed, her breath ragged, "bringing out the unexpected in people."

Leo's head turned to face her but Tear shook her head, smiling, a long, glistening finger pointing down Leo's body.

Arach bit into his side, her teeth grazing the skin. Leo twitched.

"Tonight you're mine," Arach hissed, her mouth kissing hot sparks from his abdomen as she licked and nibbled back down towards his achingly hard member. Leo tousled Arach's hair, his fingertips caressing her neck and shoulders as she again began to tease his cock, long, measured licks along his shaft, from the base to the tip. Leo sighed in pleasure, his hips coming off the bedroll to force his rod into closer contact with that hot, insistent mouth tormenting him.

"You like what I'm doing to you, hm?" Arach sighed, flicking her tongue against his tip.

Leo growled in answer, wanting nothing more than to push his cock deep into that hot mouth of hers. Or wherever she wanted him. As if reading his thoughts, Arach wrapped her lips around him, sucking him deeper and deeper into that hot, velvety mouth. Leo dug his hands into her hair, holding on for his life, for his sanity. He had never felt anything that good before, not even when the holy rage of Lord Justice poured through his veins. This was so much gentler, so much more personal than the flaring battle-lust, the urge to smite the wicked. His hips came off the bedroll, thrusting into her mouth. Arach growled encouragingly, her mouth sliding along his shaft. Then, almost brutally, she stopped, crawling on top of Leo.

"Alright, enough teasing. I want you. Now," she hissed.

"What do I do?" Leo asked, breathless.

"Relax," Arach ordered, a radiant smile playing around her eyes. Almost gently, she slid along Leo's body until the furiously leaking tip of his hardness rested at her velvety entrance. Arach shivered, sliding his bulbous tip along her slit, teasing herself with it. Then she pushed down, gently, slowly, impaling herself onto him, her breath escaping her in a long, drawn-out moan.

"Anyone ever told you how goddamn good you feel?" she rasped, coming down inch upon glorious inch onto his meat.

"No, never," Leo moaned, flexing his hands by his sides, not sure where best to put them. Arach smiled, steadying herself on one of his shoulders, and placed his hands onto her breasts, leaning into his large palms.

"That was more like a rhetorical question," Arach moaned, rocking her hips back and forth, teasing herself with his length before sliding ever further downwards. Then he felt her nether lips brush his pelvis. He was inside her, completely surrounded by her. It felt hard to comprehend that such a lithe slip of a woman could take him but here she was, a triumphant smile playing around her lips.

"How does it feel?" Arach asked, leaning in, offering her lips for a kiss. Leo crunched up and kissed her, tentatively brushing his tongue against her lips. Her mouth opened and their tongues duelled while Arach's velvety tunnel fluttered around him.

"I have never felt anything like this," Leo rasped. "It's wonderful." His voice caught. Arach lifted her hips up a bit and came down again, moaning.

A scream answered her.

Then there was the clamor of weapons hitting stone, voices shouting. Another scream, pain-filled.

"You've got to be kidding," Arach groaned, shuddering atop Leo. Next to them, Tear was already on her feet, snatching her robe.

"Where are you going?" Arach yelled, torn between concern for her friend and her own raging passion.

"Outside. They need help. Please, come quick," Tear breathed. Then she ducked out of the tent. Arach, still riding Leo's hardness, shook her head.

The tent flap exploded inward, a long, scythe-like leg slashing through the fabric, kicking Tear across the tent.

"Ow, now I'm angry," Tear snarled, shedding her robe. A nasty cut went down from her throat between her breasts, leaking blood. She murmured a quick prayer, encasing her naked body in a glimmering suit of armour, then she dove back outside.

"Awww, fuck!" Arach cursed, rising off Leo. The paladin blinked as Arach repeated Tear's spell, causing a suit of glimmering moonlight armour to appear on her naked form.

"Coming? Whoever interrupted us, I swear by the Maiden he's gonna pay, damnit!" Arach spat, snatching up her sword.

12