Leo and the Dragon Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's better, isn't it?" Arach sighed, slowly moving her hips backwards. Leo rumbled his assent, slowly pushing his hardness into her, savouring her tight tunnel.

"Oh yesssssss," the drow girl sighed, pushing backwards until she felt his heavy sack brush her nether lips. Leo pulled out, slowly, until only his helmet was wedged between her glistening lips.

"For heaven's sake, Leo, stop teasing me, please?" Arach complained, her fingernails brushing his thigh.

"What, I am teasing you? Do you know how exquisite you feel?" Leo retorted, shuddering, as he drove his hardness back into her.

"Oh, that was unexpected. 'Exquisite,' huh?" Arach purred, scooting ever more backwards, intent on impaling herself back onto him.

"I cannot lie," Leo huffed, grinning, picking up the pace.

"Yeah, I know," Arach giggled. "Gods, you are driving me crazy here, Leo!" Her voice became muffled as each of his thrusts forced her deeper into the cushion. Leo's hand roamed her back and sides, fondling Arach's breast while he used the other to steady himself on her hip, fucking her with long, deep thrusts. Arach's moaning, the rhythmic creaking of the old inn bed, the feeling of her insides clutching at him like a velvety glove, the flutter of her fingers as she teased herself, all that drove Leo closer and closer to the edge. And then, with sudden abruptness, he tumbled over the edge, bucking uncontrollably against Arach, laughing and crying at the same time while his hardness erupted inside the dark elven girl. She wasn't far behind, ramming her hips against him and groaning into the cushion, her fingers a blur against her sensitive flesh. Then the first spurts of Leo's seed and her juices combined poured over her fingertips and she convulsed, moaning into the cushions.

***

Eventually, they had fallen asleep in each other's arms. When he woke the next morning, Leo discovered that Arach was still with him, happily nestled against his muscular frame. She had one arm draped over his chest, her hand lazily caressing his skin. The dark elven priestess was intently watching his face. Leo seemed thoughtful, distant even. When he looked at her, he smiled brightly but then his features would cloud over, as if he was wrestling with a tricky conundrum.

"Hey, holy man. What's bugging you?" Arach asked, nibbling at his neck. Leo's hand absent-mindedly caressed along her spine. "Don't tell me you're getting a guilty conscience now," she teased.

"That's the point," Leo hesitantly began. "I don't know why I'm feeling so ...strange."

"Do you regret what we've done?" Arach queried, gently.

Leo shook his head no. "Absolutely not. But...," and here his voice faltered again.

Arach propped herself up on one elbow, offering Leo some space. But her eyes never left his face.

"Leo. We've battled a dragon together. We shared our bodies. Don't you think we're close enough now that you may share your mind with me?"

"That's the whole point. I feel like I'm betraying you," the paladin said, slowly, as if weighing every word.

Arach's eyes lit up in surprise then understanding. "You're thinking about that crazy elf mage of yours? What was her name?"

Leo blushed fiercely. "Shilana. And yes. Even when we've been..."

"Fucking?" the drow girl supplied, smiling.

Leo bristled at her choice of words but couldn't help smiling. "Yes. Even when we've been sharing our bodies, as you put it earlier."

"Wait. You've been thinking about her as you've been doing me?" Arach asked, her smile widening.

Leo looked at her, confused. With a wicked grin, she cuddled against him again, resuming her languid caressing of his chest.

"And what have you thought about?" Arach asked, her voice playful.

"Wait. Aren't you supposed to be mad? The bards' tales are full of women going angry in these kinds of situations."

Arach's laughter pealed through the room. "No. I'm not mad. As you may have noticed, Tear and I are not your average damsels in distress. I'm more concerned about you. If Tear were here, she would berate me for selfishly throwing myself at you without regard for your feelings." Her look became thoughtful as well. "Are you mad at me?"

Now it was Leo's turn to chuckle. "Absolutely not. You've showed me a part of myself I didn't even know existed. But..."

"But you would rather try it out with Shilana? Even though she nearly fried me?" Arach pouted in mock indignation.

"I just can't help thinking about her," Leo admitted, helplessly shrugging his shoulders.

"Then we shouldn't waste any more time and reunite you two," she smiled.

"What, just like that?" the paladin wondered aloud.

"Leo, I love being with you. I love fuck... sharing my body with you. I can't imagine anyone better to cover my back in battle than you. But it would be completely selfish of me to ask you to be mine, especially when your heart obviously belongs to someone else. As long as we can be friends and battle companions, I will always be happy."

Leo nodded slowly. "I think I can agree to that."

"How about a kiss for your new best friend then?" Arach teased, crawling on top of him. Leo grinned and pursed his lips. When hers brushed his though, his fingers attacked her sides, tickling her. Squealing in delight, Arach grabbed the cushion and slapped it across his face.

"Okay, that's it. You're dead, paladin!"

***

The setting sun bathed the office of Urs the Sailor in light seemingly made from liquid gold, every polished wood surface reflecting the radiance. Shilana stood in front of the desk, wringing her hands.

"How long now, sir?" the elven woman asked.

"More than three weeks. My agents last saw him entering the Whisperdark Caves east of here," Urs said, consulting a map in front of him. He raised his gaze, his grey eyes surprisingly soft.

"I told him I thought he was too young for this task," Urs said, sympathy in his voice. "But I can't help but wonder why you didn't go with him. Last I heard, you and Leo worked together."

"Yeah, until a pair of drow women offered their services. You know me, sir. I..." Shilana's voice drifted off.

"Yes, I know," Urs acknowledged, nodding gravely. "I have read your file. But consider this: If you were by his side, you would know of his fate. Or maybe you could have averted any ill endings. On that account, I'm a little surprised that you didn't use any scrying magics to locate him yet."

Shilana blushed furiously. "I'd rather die than see him fucking around with those drow bitches!" she hissed. Urs chuckled then his gaze became stern.

"Hurt feelings and pride? Is that all you've got? Not the least bit of concern for your friend?" the old merchant growled. Shilana stumbled backwards as if someone had slapped her face.

A moment later she was back at the desk, slamming her hands onto the polished table top, small arcs of lightning dancing over Urs' writing kit and small astrolabe.

"Who do you think you are, talking down to me like that, human?" she snarled, her eyes blazing a dangerous blue-white, the smell of ozone pouring off her in waves. Unperturbed, Urs rose, his wide-shouldered frame easily towering over her, his eyes calmly facing down the furious mage.

"If nothing else then I am still a Storm Lord and, as such, commanding officer of the City Guard, to which you have sworn allegiance. So, what do you have to say for yourself?"

"If I wouldn't be concerned about Leo, I wouldn't be here, for fuck's sake!" Shilana shouted.

"Mind your tone, mage!" Urs commanded. Shilana stepped back, for once intimidated. Every other human she had met before would have bolted at her rage but this one only looked her in the eyes as if facing down a rabid dog. And Shilana felt like just such a creature. All she had done so far was snarl and bark and do absolutely nothing to help Leo, her battle companion. The man who would selflessly offer his cloak during rainy night watches. The one person she could blindly trust to be her shield and strength in the middle of the most heated battles. The man who caught her when her past threatened to drown her in the blackest pits of despair. The man who, by now, may be nothing more than a scorch mark on some distant cave floor, along with those two... strangers who so selflessly offered their help.

She twitched in surprise as something soft brushed her cheek, dabbing at her tears.

"There, there," Urs grumbled, handing her an embroidered handkerchief. "Maybe you should reconsider your priorities," he added, gently. Shilana angrily wiped away the last of her tears.

"Fine. I'll do the scrying, if only to see if he's still alive," she snapped, opening a small pouch on her belt and taking out a small bit of chalk. Casting her gaze around, she noticed a wall mirror.

"Mind if I use that?" Shilana asked Urs, pointing at the shiny rectangle of beaten copper and glass.

"Go ahead, I'm curious myself," the Storm Lord answered, again sitting down behind his desk.

Shilana removed the mirror from the wall and placed it, polished side up, on the desktop. Then she traced several arcane symbols around it, careful to get the complicated lines just right.

"You seem nervous," Urs observed when Shilana re-did a sign.

"Battle magic is much easier. Point, shout, kill," the elf woman snarled. "Also, the consequences are much less complicated."

"I see, but when is life not complicated?" Urs chuckled.

Ignoring the Storm Lord, Shilana took a scroll from an inside pocket of her robe and unfurled it. She read the instructions several times in silence before speaking the knotty, harsh syllables aloud. Almost immediately, the mirror flared to life. Gone was the reflection of Urs' office ceiling, replaced with the image of a forest trail. And walking on that trail were four figures, led by a huge man in a plate armour, a heavy hammer on one shoulder, gold curls bobbing with each step he took. Shilana's breath caught in her throat. Something was different. The smile? The way he walked? The way his eyes sparkled?

Next to him, chatting animatedly, going by her energetic hand movements, one slender dark elven woman, amber eyes rarely leaving Leo. A second one was walking slightly behind them, each step she took caused her hips to sway sensuously, despite the heavy pack she carried. And the rear was brought up by a heavily armoured dwarf, his backpack nearly twice as tall as he was, several gold chains precariously dangling from the barely closing flap.

"Any idea where they are?" Urs asked, faint hints of excitement in his voice.

"Not yet, but I'm going to find out. Sir." Shilana growled, already fumbling for more spell components.

***

They met on the last hilltop before the city. Shilana was leaning against the sign post unnecessarily pointing towards the dark grey crescent by the sea.

"What kept you?" she asked Leo, relief and embarrassment warring in her voice.

"Who's she? Friend o'yers?" the dwarf asked, plonking the head of his axe down and leaning on the hilt. "I've gotta say, ye've got good taste in women."

"Zentam, meet Shilana, lady mage of the City Guard," Leo introduced her. "And yes, a good friend of mine. How have you been?" he asked, smiling fondly at Shilana.

"How-... What? Do you have any idea what I've been through?" the elf woman snapped, not caring that her voice broke.

"She knows she left him hanging, right?" Arach whispered at Tear, sharing a chuckle with the other drow.

"Come on, cut her some slack," Tear replied, smiling gently.

"Yes, maybe I should. Hey, Shilana!" Arach called. The mage's eyes narrowed dangerously as the drow girl closed the distance. She flinched violently as Arach draped an arm around Shilana's waist and began to pull her towards Leo. Much too surprised at the sudden intimacy, she stumbled along.

"You know, you owe me," Arach began. Leo's eyes widened in panic.

"Oh, do I?" Shilana retorted, digging her heels into the pavement, finally managing to stop Arach dead in her tracks.

"Sure. Tear and I kept your paladin safe. There were ogres, teleporting void spiders, dragon cultists, and of course one big bad evil dragon who wanted to slice a good piece out of him. Yup, you definitely owe me. And Tear. And Zentam."

"I hardly know him!" Shilana protested, bracing her fists on her hips.

"Don't try to change the subject. And there's only one way to pay back your debt."

"How? I see more coin and jewellery than in the whole market district of Storm Harbour on you four. What could you possibly want from me?" Shilana protested.

"On our way here, we heard talk of a medusa terrorizing a couple villages, turning all the hot, young men into hot, naked statuary. Leo insisted we have a look once we've handed over the shinies. You, of all people, should know how he thinks when hapless villagers are concerned, right?"

Despite herself, Shilana had to chuckle. She damn well knew that Leo couldn't leave helpless villagers alone. And she knew enough about medusae, sensuous snake-blooded monstrosities, a single gaze capable of turning men to stone, and she knew that Leo would need all the help he could get. And this time she wouldn't fume in her quarters or worry herself to sleep alone. The last three weeks had been far too bad already.

Suddenly, she was face to face with Leo, his arms encircling her waist.

"That's new," Shilana muttered in wonder. But she snaked her arms around his neck.

"I have missed you," Leo replied, bowing his head, his eyes intense beyond words.

"I have been a fool," Shilana whispered, avoiding his gaze.

"It's not too late to change that," Leo chuckled. Then he placed two fingers under her chin and lifted her mouth to his. His kiss took her breath away.

The End?