Leona Ep. 01

Story Info
An erotic story in script format.
1.7k words
5.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis:

Leona is a Brazilian 23 y/o photographic model looking for three things in life: pleasure, fame and money. Still unknown, she makes her work a source of pleasure. And when a bold proposal promises to prompt her to fame, Leona understands who she really is: an exhibitionist. But now, with a growing audience.

Note of the author:

The script doesn't have much technical terms - only the necessary - which, I hope, facility your read and make possible that you imagine the scenes with your own way. Beyondthis, I like to write in this format and let the imagination fly.

This narrative was created with the objective of becoming, one day in the future, an erotic web series. About the story, I can say that LEONA, on my point of view - or how the director view? -, is an erotic story with a light drama and a bit of comedy, having the exhibitionism as the center of the plot. And I picked a "cast" according how I see the characters.

Characters/ Cast

Leona (model) - Adèle Exarchopoulos

Rachel (businesswoman) - Jessica Chastain

Jean (photographer/ Leona's lover) - Paul Dano

Julie (body painter) - Alison Brie

Episode 1: "La belle bijou"

1.INTERIOR - PHOTOGRAPHIC STUDIO

CLOSE-UP on LEONA'S face. She's serious, your look is far. A series of camera flashes shining.

LEONA (Voice Over)

When I left my parent's home, I told I was going work with public relations...

The camera slowly moves away, opening the image and revealing that Leona is naked, posing for JEAN, 33 y/o, photographer. Leona is blonde with long hair, small tall, skinny, has very white skin, small breasts and the vagina is covered by black pubic hairs.

LEONA (V.O.)

Well, it might be. Depends on the side you see... But what a 23 years old girl wish beyond fame and money doing this?

2.INT. - BATHROOM

Leona is locked in a cabin, still naked, having sex with Jean. They make frenetic moves over the toilet seat.

LEONA (V.O.)

Yes, pleasure! Work with pleasure. Who doesn't want it?

3.INT - CLOTHES STORE

Beside the clothes, a real size picture of a female model on the catwalk. Leona is facing her - she is pretty smaller.

LEONA (V.O.)

Before, I tried to be a catwalk model, but my height...

4.INT. - THEATER STAGE

With a small shirt, Leona declaim a dramatic text moving her arms vigorously.

When she ends, putting the arms beside her body, the shirt falls down revealing the bare breasts.

LEONA (V.O.)

And to be an actress, but my talent...

The DIRECTOR, PRODUCERS and OTHER FEMALE CANDIDATES, on the audience, laughs.

LEONA (V.O.)

...was a joke.

5.NT. - HOTEL'S ROOM - POKER GAME

Leona, with a sexy waitress uniform, is serving a drink to a PLAYER, 60 y/o, on the poker table. He smiles to her, and puts his hand under her skirt, from behind. She closes her eyes.

LEONA (V.O.)

Anyway, I've two jobs. And pleasure in both.

In another moment, her MALE BOSS, 35 y/o, make the payment. He put the money bills inside her cleavage, slowly. She smiles, moving the mouth to say: "thank you".

LEONA (V.O.)

The money is not too much, yet.

6.INT. - OFFICE ROOM

Leona is looking mindfully the shining collar of RACHEL, a businesswoman. After, to your big red painted nails. And to her expressive face, with elegant hair and makeup.

LEONA (V.O.)

But the fame... I think it's coming.

Rachel, a beautiful 40 y/o redhead, looks at Leona, smiling:

RACHEL

Your agent knows how to sell you. I'm very interested in your work!

The agent is Jean, that seems proud. Rachel turn the pages of a photo book, searching for something.

RACHEL

I like your expression, Leona, and I think your physical shape is perfect for what I want, but... [she looks at Leona:] You have naked photos, don't?

LEONA

Yeah...

RACHEL

Why it doesn't here?

LEONA

Oh, it's not the kind of material that I carry all the time. Imagine if I lose...

RACHEL

I see... so, can you do a quick test?

Leona looks at Jean. He does an affirmative head movement.

LEONA

Yes?

RACHEL

Can you strip your clothes, please?

JEAN

Sorry, why my client need to do this?

RACHEL

I will explain. But first, you two, promise that what I talk here, stays here? This idea must to be secret until the inauguration of my new store.

Leona and Jean confirm.

RACHEL

Ok! The slogan is: 'The jewelry makes the woman'.

Rachel takes a paper from your desk, and shows to them. On paper, a drawing of a naked woman - similar the shape of Leona's body. What she says, we see in the drawing with CLOSE-UP:

RACHEL (continuing)

How you can see, the model will be naked. But with nipple covers and c-string. The whole body painted in light gray, to look like a mannequin. She will use only a necklace and earrings. And, of course, to keep the mystery and preserve her identity, sunglasses, wig and hat... So, what you say?

Leona and Jean are without reaction. Seconds later:

LEONA

Can I strip my clothes now?

Rachel smiles - she found her muse.

LEONA (V.O.)

Suddenly, I realize I'm an exhibitionist.

7.INT. - JEAN'S APARTMENT

Leona is on the balcony, her back to us, fully naked.

LEONA (V.O.)

It's like an addiction. You always want more!

She turns, and then we see that her breasts and pussy are covered with whipped cream.

Jean comes and licks her left breast, then the right, and Leona goes topless. When Jean go down, we stay in Leona's face - she feels great pleasure.

LEONA (V.O.)

Obviously, first the pleasure!

8.INT. - BEAUTY SALON - SHAVING ROOM

Leona is lying on the stretcher, eyes red, tears on the face.

LEONA (V.O.)

After...

Legs spread wide, wax in half of your vagina. The other half is shaved.

LEONA (V.O.)

...the obligation!

The FEMALE WORKER extracts the wax. Leona screams:

LEONA

OOOOUCH!

9.INT. - BODY PAINT STUDIO

Leona and Jean greetings JULIE, 35 y/o, a body painter, and shows to her a copy of the drawing.

LEONA (V.O.)

It was only a few days before the big day. We found the painter...

In another moment, Julie shows, on your computer, the iconic poster of the motion picture "Breakfast at Tiffany's", starring by the actress Audrey Hepburn. Leona and Jean look at each other, happy.

LEONA (V.O.)

And she brought a fantastic concept: I would be the naked version of Audrey Hepburn in "Breakfast at Tiffany's".

10.INT. - OFFICE ROOM

Rachel, with the cell phone on her ear, is looking the same poster on her computer.

LEONA (V.O.)

Or, how she said...

RACHEL

Audrey "Erotica" Hepburn!

11.INT. - JEAN'S APARTMENT - LIVING ROOM

Leona comes to the room, brought by a proud Julie - she's in the shape that Rachel asked for.

LEONA (V.O.)

One day before the event, the final test!

Rachel, who is smiling, suddenly gets serious. Jean is by your side, taking photos.

LEONA (V.O.)

We thought we had found the right person to make Rachel's idea becomes reality... but she found defects.

Rachel approaches Leona, pointing at her and looking at Julie.

RACHEL

Serious?... This is your work?

JULIE

I don't understand...

Rachel pulls Leona's nipple covers, leaving them exposed.

RACHEL

I don't even want to talk about the painting, but this...

Then pulls the plastic c-string, leaving it hanging and the vagina exposed.

RACHEL

...and this. We can see the extremities!

JULIE (angry)

Sorry, but I disagree.

RACHEL

You disagree? No one will buy the idea that she look like a mannequin.

JULIE

This is my work! I don't change anything!

RACHEL

So, we doesn't need more your services.

Julie looks at Jean, then Leona. They don't express reaction. Julie faces Leona:

JULIE

You will regret it!

She gets her bag and walks out furious, slamming the door. After seconds:

JEAN

And now, where we will find another body painter?

RACHEL

We don't need another body painter, my dear!

Rachel smiles.

LEONA (V.O.)

She has a plan.

12.INT. - JEWELRY STORE - DRESSING ROOM

We see Leona's body in details - each part in CLOSE UP, but not her breasts, vagina or butt. Jean's hand passes an oily cream over her skin.

LEONA (V.O.)

Sun block!

In another moment, quick cuts of Leona: putting on the wig, the sunglasses, high heels, the long cloth gloves, bracelets, necklace, earrings and, finally, the diamond tiara.

LEONA (V.O.)

At the moment, I'm feeling like another movie star. I'm feeling like a... Pretty Woman!

13.INT. - JEWELRY STORE

A pop song is playing. The camera is behind and beside Leona's head.

A door opens, the music stops, and we can see that the place is crowded of guests.

LEONA (V.O.)

I know, you are asking about the nipple covers and c-string...

Starts playing "Moon River", theme song of "Breakfast at Tiffany's". In slow motion, Leona advances - she's fully naked, without protections in her intimate parts.

The guests open space, and it looks like she's on a catwalk. Jean is a few feet behind, following her - like a bodyguard.

LEONA (V.O.)

Oh, it doesn't make sense anymore.

Then, we intercalate the reaction of the guests - surprise, giggles, envious looks and whispers between couples - with Leona's body CLOSE-UP - breasts, vagina, butt and the elegant moves of your arms, legs and foots. At the same time, many guests point their cell phones at Leona, and a series of camera flashes shining.

LEONA (V.O.)

I'm nervous, but I see all the reactions... And, you know, it turns me on!

Rachel smiles proudly. Leona comes to your side, posing like a true mannequin. The song stops.

RACHEL

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to "La belle bijou"!

The guests applaud enthusiastically, and other pop song plays.

At the same time, the camera flashes are still shining on Leona's body.

RACHEL

Oh my Gosh, this will go viral!... Are you prepared for success?

CLOSE-UP on Leona's face - she opens a pretty smile.

LEONA (V.O.)

Success? I don't know what that means, yet. But I think I'll love it!

END of Episode 1

To be continued...

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Club Reality Four heroines have tracked down their enemy to a seed club.in Mind Control
Warning Oh, her former bosses, they hated her.in Mind Control
Sweet Luffin' Hope this helps you get off :Din Mind Control
Maria Goes Shopping Maria runs into Scarjo.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Girl's Revenge Gangbang Orgy Girl leaves abusive relationship with a revenge gangbang.in Anal
More Stories