Leonard

Story Info
White milf sex wrestles a black man for money.
1.8k words
4.02
42.4k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leonard nervously answered the knock on the motel room door, opening to see a tall, very well built black man with a shaved head wearing a leather jacket and jeans.

"Is this Candi's room?" he asked in a deep voice.

"Over here, hun," a cheery female voice called from behind Leonard. The wormy teen stepped out of the way, or else he feared this large man would simply walk over him like he was a puny dog. Leonard closed the door to see his mother, now stripped down from her elegant blouse and skirt to a skimpy outfit that made him wonder if she had any shame at all. She wore a lingerie ensemble made of teal silk; her bra, defying gravity as they held up her rather large DD's, had golden leaves cascading across the underside of the cups. She hugged the black man before he bent down to plant his thick lips on her mouth, Leonard was frozen in horror as he watched his mom kiss the black man back, it felt like they were making out for ten minutes before they finally broke for air with an audible smack.

"It's good to see you again, Big Tony," Ramona, Leonard's mom, said as she looked the muscular man up and down. He went about removing his jacket, handing it to Leonard who dutifully took it after Tony threatened him to not mess it up as the skinny eighteen year old boy hung it up with the hanger on the rack behind the door; the coat was bigger than him. Tony was wearing a white wife beater undershirt as Leonard couldn't help check out the rest of his mother's body. She wore matching teal panties that didn't fully cover her round ass; a garter belt and matching teal thigh-high stockings without any shoes, so she was barely chest level with the 6'3" black man.

Ramona had ordered her son to come along to film her match with a client, that was when Leonard realized his mom was a sexfighter for hire.

Now standing in his jeans and undershirt, Tony took Ramona's hand and lead her over to sit on the edge of bed. She snapped her fingers and told Leonard to start recording; the lamp in the background on the nightstand added appropriate backlight as Leonard stood in the corner with the Sony camcorder, so heavy he had to prop it up on his shoulders even though it was only a few pounds.

Tony and Ramona kissed some more before he started moving his way down Leonard's mother's neck with little pecks as she purred. He broke away and reached behind Ramona's back to unclasp her bra as she slowly pulled it away by herself, teasing the large black man.

"It's been so long since I saw those sexy tits of yours," Tony said as his eyes were drawn like magnet's to Ramona's large, full breasts. Even for being forty-two, her melons sagged very little despite their girth.

"You have something 'big' I haven't seen for awhile either," Ramona smiled as she rubbed the bulge in Tony's jeans. She slowly got down on her knees, unzipping Tony's fly gently as the outline of a obelisk seemed to pop out of his pants. He wore black boxer briefs; Ramona cooed as she gazed at the large missile pointed upwards. Tony lifted his hips as Leonard watched his mom wiggle the black man's jeans down around his ankles.

Tony was sitting back on his hands now as he kicked his pants off his feet while Ramona seemed awestruck by the sheer size of Tony's erection.

"Damn, I think it's gotten bigger," she giggled, her slender white hand trying to encircle the dark monolith before her but couldn't quite encircle the base so she slowly jacked it up to the tip. Tony sighed as Ramona almost seemed to drool while Leonard moved to the side to get a good angle of his mother practically worshipping the big cock in front of her. She leaned in to kiss it, tentatively, like it was a wild animal that might attack her. Ramona looked up in Tony's eyes as she planted soft kisses along the head and shaft before moving down to the his sack. She deftly yanked the waistband down and said she couldn't wait anymore before plunging the meat stick between her lips.

Tony gasped and moaned loudly as Ramona fought to shove the massive prick further in her mouth. Ramona made loud sucking noises as she slid her fist up and down his pole while trying to gag herself on the big black dick. To Leonard, it looked abnormally large, maybe fifteen inches and wider than his own hand.

Tony put a hand on the top of her head as Ramona bounced her own mouth up and down on the cock before he pulled her off by her shoulder length brown hair. He tossed her onto the bed and quickly dove on top of Leonard's mom, pinning her wrists down.

"Oh no, sweetie," Tony said, almost like he was out of breath. "You're not gonna end it that fast, we've only just begun," he said, smiling before dipping his head down to suck on Ramona's stiff nipple. She kicked and squealed but soon she began moaning softly as the black man's cheeks hollowed out while he sucked Ramona's titty so hard her eyes were rolling back in her head.

Leonard felt like he should help his mom who squirmed on the bed, trying to break Tony's grip, but stood there impotently and kept filming as the black man called his mom a "horny old slut" before he switched to sucking on her other nipple.

"Yea you're the one who's been begging for this pussy for months, you're just not man enough to take it," she laughed. Tony had one leg over his mother's thigh so she couldn't shut her legs together. He held both of her wrists in his one big hand as he started fingering Ramona, pushing his thick digit through the leg hole of her panties and into her wet cunt.

"I bet you want my tongue again, that made your ass squirt last time," Tony chuckled and wiggled Ramona's panties down while her stocking-clad toes stroked his protruding cock.

"I think you want to put that inside me first, don't ya?" Ramona said in her sexy smokers voice that made Leonard gulp, noticing for the first time he had a hard-on as he watched his mother wrestling with the black man.

Tony seemed to freeze as Ramona's toes stroked his member, this allowed her to slip one hand free. Tony tried to capture it but she clamped her thighs shut, trapping his hand inside her twat. She used her free hand to quickly stroke Tony's dong, causing his to body to stiffen again, gasping like he had just run a mile. She used her grip on his tool to push him onto his back where she still had his hand trapped between her thighs, as she slid at a perpendicular angle to once again swallow his shaft. Now with both hands free, she pulled his underwear down further as she rubbed his hairless big black nuts; they were as large as tomatoes in her fist. He moaned as she slid her panties down her thighs after Tony took his hand out for Leonoard's mother to lick clean of her own juices. Ramona slithered on top of him like a serpent, and planting both hands on his abdominal muscles, dropped her pussy on top of his massive cock.

Now her breath caught in her chest as she fought to fit the impossibly big dick inside her. Tony was moaning, saying how tight Leonard's mom was as the scrawny boy filmed from behind, getting a zoomed in focus of the black member stretching Ramona's smooth pussy lips.

They fornicated like that until Tony seemed to get the advantage, grabbing onto Ramona's plump ass with both hands. He slapped her cheek hard, Ramona let out a groan that seemed to signify she enjoyed it as Tony told her to ride that dick; grabbing onto her waist and bouncing Ramona up and down on his mighty shaft.

Leonard could see his mom's legs quivering, as her moans increased in frequency. Suddenly she hopped off, trying to catch herself before she came.

"Oh no, you're not getting away that easy, bitch," Tony roared and grabbed Ramona's arm, pulling it behind her back as he used it for leverage to bend her over on all fours. He shoved his coal black cock inside her as she moaned, "OH GOD YESS!" as the sound of their hips slapping echoed in the small motel room. Ramona had to bite the bedspread to keep from screaming as her nails dug into the fitted sheet to prevent her from sliding off from the onslaught.

"WHO'S...PUSSY...IS...IT?" Tony asked in a steady rhythm as he pounded Ramona's hungry cunt.

"OH GODDD!" she screamed. "OH FUCK IT'S YOUR PUSSY BABYYYY," she screamed a guttural war cry as Tony continued to fuck Ramona through an orgasm so intense she went limp and Leonard thought she might've passed out but a quick slap on the ass had his mom thrusting her ass back up once again.

Tony, apparently not done, flipped Ramona over her back and slowly inserted his rod into her ass. She held her own stocking-clad legs up high, allowing Tony better access. His dick, still wet from their combined juices, slid almost effortlessly into Ramona's rectum. She bit her own thigh to keep from crying as the force of his pounding had them both sliding off the cheap bed. Not deterred, as Leonard ran around the other side to keep filming, Tony, still with the head of his long cock up Ramona's poop chute, had the milf's shoulders on the carpeted floor of the motel room, almost like he had Jushin powerbombed her and she was being pinned at the edge of the bed. He ceaselessly continued fucking her ass as Ramona rubbed her own clit with her legs up in the air like they were resting in invisible stirrups until Tony's grunts became more frequent and he pulled his dick out, blasting his seed all over Ramona's tits, chest, and chin.

After a few minutes the couple cooled down; Ramona got a shower as Tony put his clothes back on, after using the bedspread to wipe his dick clean. He reached into the pocket of his leather coat, Leonard offered it back when Tony requested it while the kid had been browsing through the recorded footage on the side display. He handed Leonard a wad of cash equaling five thousand dollars.

"She's earned it," he said, still a little out of breath, and told Leonard he would call again in a couple months when he was back near Baltimore.

After he left, Ramona never said another word about the large black man. She edited the tape herself the next day and handed a manilla envelope to Leonard, telling him to put it in the mailbox, addressed to a P.O. box in Atlanta to the name of Tony the Tiger.