Leonard & Anne Ch. 02: Her First Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lindsey and I watched as more of his massive member slipped past Anne's lips. At this point we could both see a prominent bulge in the back of her throat and still she pushed on. I kept the camera trained on them, I wanted to capture the rest of this action on film as well but didn't want to miss a second of this incredible blowjob. Seven inches down and you could see my wife's neck bulging as his shaft filled her throat.

Her eyes began to tear up as she fought not to gag, - this time anyway – she lost the battle, her head flew back and dislodged his cock from her mouth. She was coughing and gasping, but immediately went back for more. This time however she settled on four or five inches and bobbed back and forth on his cock, giving him a sloppy wet blowjob.

Lindsey kept her hand pumping my cock, but put her face back in Anne's snatch, licking furiously on her clit. It only took a few seconds before my wife was cumming.

"Oh...oh...ohhhh, fuck!" Anne moaned "Lindsey, you sweet little slut, you're eating my cunt so good." The dam burst and Anne started squirting her cum into Lindsey's open and waiting mouth.

Lindsey stroked my cock faster and faster and harder and harder as she hungrily gulped down my wife's squirting juices. Once Anne stopped gushing cum, Lindsey stood up and kissed her man letting him taste another woman on her lips.

Anne released his giant penis from her mouth and murmured, "Mmmm, Lindsey baby, that was so fucking good. You made my pussy cum so hard." Then she looked up at Marcus and said, "Are you ready to fuck me big boy? I want that big cock of yours stretching my tight little cunt wide open."

"You got it baby," he moved down on his knees between her spread legs, the tip of his cock resting in the folds of her slit. He moved it against her over heated clitoris. Anne cried out and come again, not a gusher this time, but still a hip bucking orgasm that coated the head of his cock in fluid.

When she recovered from her second orgasm, she looked over at me and said. "God... I love these two." I think that was the first time that she noticed Lindsey tenderly stroking my manhood. She winked at me then looked up at Lindsey and said, "Hon, you can do whatever you want to my husband." Then she looked at me, "Leonard, baby, don't let yourself cum... that's for me later. If you get off, I'm going to have to punish you."

Marcus and Lindsey looked at each other a little mystified by the exchange. But, neither of us said anything to clear up their confusion.

Lindsey whispered in my ear and asked if she should stop.

I told her "No, please don't... it feels to good for you to stop." Besides, I know my wife, and this was her way of setting up our next game before this one was even played out. She also enjoyed the mystery that it caused our guests. The fact is, she wanted me to cum, she had just given me permission to enjoy myself, and we would both enjoy my punishment later.

"Ohhh, Marcus... give me your cock, please." She begged. "Put it in my twat."

"You ready for it, baby?" He continued to rub it against her clit, sending shivers down her spine.

"Oh yeah, baby, give it to me." Anne gasped.

On the next downward stroke, poised at her entrance, he pushed in. he wasn't even half way when Anne started thrusting and backing against him. She was going wild with the sheer size of hard flesh penetrating her.

Lindsey leaned over and nipped at Anne's earlobe, then whispered to her, "It's amazing isn't? That much cock stretching your little cunt wide open." She dipped down to suck on a hard nipple before continuing, "At first, you think there's no way you'll be able to take it all, but... after that first time, you're not sure how you ever lived without it." She licked and sucked at Anne's neck. "I just hope my man doesn't ruin you for Leonard." She finished.

"Never," Anne gasped. "I love him even more for letting me experience this." With that said, my wife reached down and grabbed the back of Lindsey's head, she pulled her towards her lips and kissed her deeply, tongues darting in and out of each other's mouths, dueling playfully.

Lindsey pulled away, her breathing ragged, she crawled further up the couch and flung one leg over Anne, which positioned her pussy over Anne's face. Up till now Lindsey had been a little neglected, she figured it was her turn to get some attention.

Anne didn't disappoint, she drove her tongue right into Lindsey's pink little honeypot. She found the younger woman's clit and wildly lashed at it, then drew it between her lips and gently nibbled and sucked.

I had never seen Anne with another woman, the sight made my cock throb even harder and I swear it grew thicker as Lindsey continued to expertly stoke it. I tried to find a good angle for the camera, but, with the way they were positioned I couldn't get a good shot of the tongue lashing that Lindsey was receiving. So, I panned back to the huge cock between Anne's thighs. I was amazed to see that Marcus had gotten all eleven inches into my wife's tight little twat. Her pussy seemed near to bursting, but I could tell that she was loving every second of it.

Marcus was slow and gentle for the first few minutes, pulling almost completely out then taking a long glide back in.

After a while though, Anne wanted the tempo changed. I knew from years of experience that a long slow fuck would only keep Anne on the edge, she wanted to be pushed over it. She loved to orgasm, the more the better as long as you didn't over stimulate her clit too much. With Marcus that might be an issue, since every motion of his massive penis was grinding against her clit. I don't think she cared though, she was having too much fun.

She took her lips off Lindsey's pussy long enough to urge Marcus on. "Give it to me, you big stud! Pound my aching pussy, Marcus!" she screamed out, the words only slightly muffled by the woman sitting on her face. She grinded down on his pulsing cock and I could see his dick throbbing as it actually seemed to grow thicker, stretching my wife's folds even wider.

Anne went back to lapping at Lindsey twat and with my free hand, I started rubbing the woman's gorgeous little heart-shaped ass. Marcus picked up the pace and I watched in fascination as his large dick sawed in and out of Anne's quivering pussy. Her juices were leaking out and I knew that the crack of her ass was probably coated with her natural lube. The couch cushion below her gyrating ass was most likely sopping wet.

"Oh, oh, oh, Marcus! That's it baby! That's the way to fuck my pussy, stud!" She cried out in pleasure as she began to cum again. "Oh, God Marcus... baby. I'm cummmmming! I'm cumming all over your huge cock!"

Marcus and I made eye contact, he put a finger in his mouth and then gestured to his fiancé's backside. I got the idea... he wanted me to finger Lindsey's ass. I was all for that, for one thing, she was cute as hell and after all she was the one person who made sure that I wasn't regulated to strictly camera duty.

I popped a finger in my mouth and got it nice and slobbery then positioned my slick finger at the tight rubbery opening of her puckered little anus.

She looked at me as I rubbed my saliva around the entrance, her eyes were hooded and her mouth was slightly agape, she was panting. She ceased the handjob for the moment as she waited in baited anticipation.

I pushed, and in one slick thrust, my finger entered her tight nether regions all the way. Her head flew back and she groaned deeply. Moaning "Oh, Leonard... Oh, Leonard," over and over again. Her hips began to buck and spasm against my thrusting digit and in turn she was riding Anne's tongue like a wild woman. Her head flung forward to rest against my chest as my wife and I used finger and tongue to bring her to the height of pleasure and push her over the peak into orgasmic delight.

"Oh fuck... fuck, fuckkkk..." she moaned "You're both making me cum so hard!" she cried out. Lindsey got up off of Anne's face, sat next to me on the back of the couch and resumed stroking my cock, every few seconds a shudder would course through her body as she came down from her sexual bliss. This time as she pumped my swollen dick, it was more vigorous, more demanding. She was intent on repaying the favor and making me shoot my hot creamy load.

The two of us sat there watching Marcus and Anne fucking like wild animals. I was still holding the camera, filming the action, while Lindsey was still holding and pumping my rock-hard erection, but both of our eyes were on the scene in front of us, as though afraid to miss a single second of the wild tryst.

At one point, Marcus pulled his cock from my wife's cunt and flipped her over, her hands on the couch, her feet planted on the ground and her lovely ass sticking in the air. He stood up behind her, I figured he was going to bend his knees and drive back into her. He was definitely too tall to just move up behind her, when he did so his cock stood out above her ass a good foot.

The height difference didn't deter Marcus at all though. He simply reached down and grasped one hip in each hand and hoisted Anne's feet right off the ground. Anne squealed in surprise, but then brought her feet up and locked them on each side of his hips. It reminded me of a guy pushing a wheelbarrow. The tricky part was lining up his bouncing and twitching cock, but it only took him a couple of seconds to do so, and then he plowed back into her waiting cunt with such force that she would have collapsed had Marcus not been holding her.

I've watched a lot of porno in my time, but this was the most intense, animalistic fucking I had ever seen in my life. Marcus fucked her hard and fast. Anne begged for harder and faster – he gave it to her – screaming and orgasming almost continuously. Each of his pounding thrusts pushed all eleven inches of cock flesh into my wife's quivering cunt.

I looked over at Lindsey to gage her reaction to both the interesting position and their fierce coupling. She had a smile on her face, and was nodding slightly, as though it was nothing new to her. And, I figured... it probably wasn't. With her diminutive figure and his large build and strength, the two of them more than likely have some very interesting and acrobatic positions.

Marcus was grunting now, his breathing becoming labored. Lindsey whispered to me "He's close, Leonard. He's about to cum in your wife's pussy." Then she asked, "Are you alright with that?"

"I think this might be the sexiest thing I've ever seen, Lindsey." I admitted. "So yeah, if Marcus wants to fill Anne's cunt, I'm fine with it."

"Mmmm..." Lindsey replied. "It is pretty sexy, isn't it?"

The position they were in didn't give Anne any leverage to push back and participate, but she made up for it by squeezing her cunt muscles repeatedly around his hard, throbbing member.

Marcus groaned, gave one last push and exploded in Anne's pussy. The look on my wife's face was pure bliss as she joined him in orgasm. She was screaming in pleasure; her arms couldn't hold her anymore and she collapsed face first into the couch cushion. Her whole body was shaking as Marcus gently brought her knees down to rest on the floor and he pulled his still hard, cum covered cock from her abused snatch.

It was like pulling a cork, as soon as his huge dick pulled free of Anne's clutching pussy a mixture of their combined cum flowed from her gaping pussy, the white frothy fluid ran down her thighs and puddled on the floor.

I was getting close myself, Lindsey's small hand pumped the length of my engorged cock like a piston. My own breathing was becoming harsher, heavier. I put my cock and her stroking hand into the camera shot. Her hand was a blur of motion.

"Oh fuck... Lindsey, baby. Yeah, just like that baby." I moaned and then it happened, "Ohhhh, shit baby." That was all I got out as my hips jerked and I pumped my cock between her fingers. My cum flew out in spurts of white hot heat, splattering my chest, stomach and falling back to my thighs.

Lindsey slowed her handjob, her hand and fingers, even her wrist covered in my semen. She brought her fingers to her mouth and licked them clean, then her hand and finally gobbled up my cum from her wrist.

I turned off the recording and put the camera down, then brought my lips to Lindsey mouth and kissed her deeply, I could taste my own flavor on her and it was heady, if I hadn't just ejaculated I would probably be ready to go again. When I broke the kiss, I whispered against her lips, "That was great, baby... but, next time I want to fuck that sweet little ass of yours."

"You can have it, Leonard, anytime, anyway..."

12