Leon's College Sexcapades Ch. 02

Story Info
Freshman continues to get down and dirty in his coed dorm.
2.4k words
4.41
41.9k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 01/31/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he headed to class the next morning the hall looked the same as it did before. Half naked guys and girls scattered through the hall along with plastic cups and snack trash. Leon wondered if these students even went to class. He passed Lisa again as well as Heather. Brandy was lying on a white guy by the vending machine. One of her perfect breasts was exposed and her hand was resting on the guy's crotch. Leon thought about how many guys Brandy fucked last night before and after him.

Classes were boring that day except for his lab. His Physical Science Lab instructor was really hot. Her name was Vivian Test. She was a young black grad student working towards her masters. Leon figured she was twenty-three or twenty-four. She had a big rack easily a D or DD cup. Vivian had a small waist and a big apple bottom. She had light brown skin. She was probably mixed. She had a few white features like her face and hair. Leon wished he could see her naked.

After class Leon waited till the class was empty so he could go talk to her after class. He asked her a random question about the course work. He noticed that under her lab coat she was wearing a Lambda Gam T-shirt.

"So, are you going to be at the party tonight?" he asked.

"Excuse me?" she said quizzically. Leon pointed at the Greek letters on her shirt. "Oh, the party at the house tonight, I rarely get to those anymore. I have too much work to get done most of the time."

"You should let loose once in a while. I wasn't really planning on going, but if you were there I'd be sure to show up." He told her with a grin on his face.

"Are you flirting with me Mr. Ross?"

"No, no there wouldn't be much point in it. A faculty member fraternizing with a student would be against school policy." Leon said with that same grin on his face.

"Well that's too bad 'cause I'm not technically faculty." she said, a smile appearing on her face.

"Now who's flirting with who Ms. Test? So, what about that party?"

"It's Vivian and I'll see if I can make it." she said.

"I'll see you there, Viv." He said confidently as he walked toward the door.

"I said, 'I'll see'" she called after him with a bit of a laugh in her voice.

"Like I said, 'I'll see you there.'"

Leon went to the cafeteria to have a late lunch. Ami was sitting with a few of her sisters at a table in the corner. He was walking to a table to eat alone when he heard his name.

"Leon!" Ami called out. He turned his head and smiled. "Come sit with us." Leon walked over to the table there was an empty chair between a dark skinned black girl wearing a Lambda Gam jacket and a tan white girl with pretty brown hair. The table was round and Ami was directly across from him. Leon felt pretty good sitting at a table with five pretty hot girls. The dark skinned girl seated next to him was a bit below his standards, but she had an enormous rack.

"Let me introduce you to the girls. This is Latoya." Ami said pointing to the big chested black girl on his right. He shook her hand. "This is Danica." she pointed at the brunette on his left.

"Nice to meet you" He said as he shook her hand and smiled. Danica smiled back and blushed a little.

"This is Molly." Ami said as she pointed a blonde girl with a flat chest and an astonishingly cute face.

"Nice to meet you" he said reaching over to shake her hand.

"And the twins there are Jessica, with the black hair, and Rebecca, with the blonde hair." Ami pointed at the two girls who were identical except for one had black hair and one had blonde hair.

"Nice to meet both of you" Leon said as he shook both of there hands. "So which of you has the natural hair color?" he asked.

"I do," said the blonde one. "We thought it would be easier on our friends if we had different hair color."

"I prefer black to blonde anyway," said Jessica.

"Well, you are both very beautiful," he said with a smile. They both blushed a little. Latoya looked a little mad as she stood up.

"I have some work to do. I'll see you girls at the party." After that she stormed off.

"What was that about?" Rebecca asked.

"I dunno." Ami said.

"What ever. I'm not sure she is Lambda Gam material anyway." Danica said.

"Yeah I don't think she'll make it to initiation." Ami added.

"Why? What is wrong with her?" Leon asked.

"She doesn't really show loyalty to all the sisters..." Ami started

"Plus she isn't as hot as us." Molly interrupted. The twins started laughing. Danica shot the three of them a dirty look.

"That is not the way a Lambda Gam should conduct herself. Especially when such a cute boy is around." she shot Leon a quick smile. He smiled back at the beautiful brunette. Leon could tell that he was going to fuck every one of the girls at the table. He didn't really know when, but he knew it would happen eventually.

After he left the cafeteria Leon returned to his room to take a quick nap. We woke up about an hour later, and started studying for a test he had in a couple of days. Just as he was finishing up there was a knock at his door. He was surprised to see Heather there when he opened it. Heather threw her arms around his neck and started kissing him. He pushed her back gently.

"What's going on?" he asked with a puzzled look on his face.

"I've been thinking about you all day. I was hoping to get a repeat of last night Sexy." She replied. All of a sudden it hit him. He had remembered that he was her first.

"Look Baby that was a one time deal. I'm not looking to get into anything serious right now." Her facial expression changed. She went from extremely excited looking to insanely depressed looking and it didn't make Leon feel any better about having to tell her this.

"But I thought..." Heather started.

"Heather, I am not interested in being in a relationship with anyone right now. What happened last night was last night and it will probably never happen again." Tears formed in her eyes as she turned and opened the door. Heather walked out of the room and slammed the door. Leon could hear her start to cry as she walked away from his room.

There was another knock on his door. This time it was Ami. She was wearing a silk bathrobe that came down to just above mid-thigh. He had her hair all tied up in a messy bun. For some reason he had never noticed her stunning green eyes. As he looked into them he wondered how he had missed them before.

"I couldn't wait till tonight to get my hands on you so I decided I come get you now." He stared at her eyes for at least twenty or thirty seconds before she asked, "Well...are you gonna invite me in or did I waste my time coming down here?"

This question broke the trace he was in. "Oh shit...come in make your self comfortable." He stepped aside to let her walk past him. His throat immediately went dry. He had never had that happen before. "Are you thirsty?" he asked. "I'm gonna get something to drink real quick."

"No I'm good but thanks." Leon ran down the hall and got a soda from the vending machine. He opened it and started chugging it as he walked back. By the time he got to his room it was empty. He opened the door and the bottle dropped from his hand. There she was standing in front of his desk the robe on the floor at her feet. She was entirely nude and it was an amazing sight. Leon stood there in that same trance. He had never seen a girl that was as stunningly beautiful as Ami was.

"Are you gonna come get me or do I need to come get you?" she asked in a seductive tone. "You have no idea how bad I want you." she added. Leon walked over to Ami and put his arm around her lower back and pulled her close. They began to kiss passionately. Their tongues explored each others mouths. He grabbed her small tit in his big hand and gently squeezed. I small whimper of pleasure escaped her mouths muffled by their kissing lips. Their mouths parted

"I want you inside me so bad right now." she panted. "I'm so ready for you." He looked down to see her pussy dripping.

"Not just yet baby but very soon." He picked her up and sat her on the desk. He bent down onto one knee and spread her legs with his hands. Leon slightly kissed her right knee. He slowly worked his way down her inner thigh. When he reached her juicy twat he moved in to kiss it and backed off just barely breathing on it. Shivers ran through Ami's body as he began kissing her other thigh moving his way up towards the left knee. Slowly he moved back down her left thigh. He reached her wet mound again. This time he drove his tongue right into her little pink slit. He tasted her as she moaned with delight. Leon lightly nibbled on her clit, and Ami let out a louder moan. Her hands moved to the back of his head pushing it harder into her bald cunt. Leon reached up and massaged her little tits with his hands as he drove his tongue deeper and deeper inside her. Ami shoved his head back and came. What seemed like gallons of her spunk sprayed out of her little pink pussy as she screamed in ecstasy.

"Now it's your turn," she said as she hopped off the desk. Leon turned and leaned against the edge of the desk. Ami grabbed the bottom of his shirt and peeled it off of his muscular body. She got shivers running her hands across his ripped chest and down his tight abs. Ami reached the top of his pants and undid his belt followed by unbuttoning his jeans, and unzipping his fly. The baggy pants fell to the floor. Leon kicked the pants off his feet. He was leaned up against the desk in his boxers. Ami pulled them down exposing the eight inches of limp dick.

"I can't believe that's how long it is limp." she exclaimed.

"Trust me it gets bigger." Leon assured her. Ami took the base of his cock firmly in her little hand and slid it up the shaft. It began to harden as she put all of it in her mouth. She began to gag as his cock grew to its full length inside her throat. She pulled back and went down again. Leon didn't expect her to get it all again. No girl had ever been able to get it all down when he was fully erect. Ami was easily giving him the best blowjob he'd ever gotten. She was a blowjob goddess. He felt that he was about to come so he tried to push her back but she obviously wanted it. As he started to cum she backed up to the tip as his load blasted into her mouth like a bullet from a gun. She let his white cream fill her mouth and swallowed as more cum pulsed out of his dick head. When he was completely drained she stood up and kissed him his spunk was still in her mouth as she shared his juices with him. Leon had never been snowballed before and he really hadn't wanted to but with this girl he didn't care. They kissed some more as they both swallowed the creamy fluid in their mouths.

Leon picked her up and carried her to the bed. He laid her down and walked over to his dresser drawer to get a condom. He opened the package and slid the condom down the eleven inches he was now sporting. When he turned around to walk back to the bed Ami was on her back spread eagle on the bed waiting on him. Leon positioned himself between her legs and pushed the head in a little. It was really tight. He figured he should be gentle and only put a little in at a time to be easy on her, but she grab his hips and pulled him in hard. His massive member went all the way in, and she let out a scream as the pleasure overwhelmed her.

"Fuck me hard Leon." She growled as she ground her hips up at him riding his cock from her back. He began slamming his rod deep into her cunt as she screamed. Ami held onto his ass as he slammed his pelvis into hers over and over again. The whole time she was screaming her ass off in ecstasy. Ami came several times in a row. After her fifth orgasm she pushed him off and they switched positions. Leon laid flat on his back and Ami sat on his dick with her back to him. She placed her hands on the bed and her feet on his thighs as she lifted her twat up and down his hard shaft. Everything around them was soaked from Ami's massive orgasms. Leon hadn't been with a squirter before her, but he liked it. He started to groan as his orgasm built. When he blew his load she lifted sprayed his dick with one more orgasm. He sat up as she got off and turned around. She cuddled up next to him.

"That was the most amazing sex I ever had," she said through heavy breaths.

"I'll have to agree with that," Leon panted.

Leon rolled off the bed and went to his bathroom. He turned on the shower and threw the condom in the trash. Ami came into the bathroom just as he was getting in. She joined him, and they both washed the sweat and ejaculate off their bodies. When they were done they dried off and Ami but her robe back on.

"I'll see you at the party tonight I'm gonna go back to my room and get ready."

"Ok I'll definitely see you there." Leon said as she walked out the room. "Damn! That was amazing." He said out loud to himself. "I'm definitely gonna hit that again."