Leora Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then the chevalier licked all over her breast, and all over the other breast, then caught the other nipple into his mouth and sucked it. Then, quite slowly and deliberately he bit her. The bite was not hard, but the sensation of it was so profound that Leora shrieked, and tried to sit up. He caught her shoulders and pressed her against the bed, then looked into her shocked eyes and slowly licked over her nipple, which seemed impossibly longer and harder than even before. Still meeting her gaze, he bit it again.

Leora's head fell back this time, and her back arched fiercely upward, so her breast pressed into his mouth. He held her nipple in his teeth for another moment, then resumed sucking and licking. He nibbled the underside of her breast, the sweet curve near her arm, and the other breast as well. He licked, kissed, nibbled, then bit, harder this time.

Back and forth he went, between the breasts. His hands started to join in the caresses, rubbing over her breast, flicking a long nipple between his fingers, strumming her, rubbing her, pinching slightly, and tugging a bit. Every time he touched her, her body spasmed in tiny jerks, like an excitable horse bitten by invisible gnats. She quivered and moaned, shrieked and gasped. After a few minutes of this, she began to babble almost incoherently, "yes, oh, that...yes..."

Leora felt each kiss, each tug as if a band of fire tightened between her breast and the private areas of her body. Between her legs she felt so wet and hot, and as if a cord were tightening up, up. The bites and pinches made the cord or band reverberate, so sparks danced outward through every part of her body. Her fingers were tingling. Her scalp was tingling.

Her legs were shaking. When the man began sucking one nipple once more, and at the same time tugging a long, slow, inexorable tug on the other, she felt a tension gather below her belly.

The points of her breasts were somehow connected to a mysterious point down there, inside her, and he was winding them up, winching up some invisible cord of tension...she stiffened, arching up against him. He suckled harder, twisted the other nipple slightly, and just pulled. A little more. More.

And suddenly it was if the cord inside her snapped, and lashed against that mysterious place, hard. The whipping hard pleasure seized her, threw her. She felt her pelvis area contract violently in a series of spasms that felt like nothing she'd ever known before. It felt like a hand was inside her body, squeezing her, wringing her out, rhythmically, in a galloping cadence of something that must be pleasure. Leora screamed. Her body arced up off the bed.

For a long moment the spasms continued. Betran continued to suck her nipple, but also bit it, and pulled sharply on the other nipple. The spasms took on a new intensity for a brief flash, then subsided as suddenly as they began.

Leora slumped back against the bed, all her muscles relaxed, and the sharp sensations in her breasts also eased as the man gently licked each breast a few times, then ceased. She could feel odd echoes of the spasms still fluttering inside her, yet she felt strangely empty as well.

She tried to catch her breath, and figure out what had just occurred.

***

Bertran rested his head on the pillow next to his captive. His head spun. She had just orgasmed, only from touches on her breasts! He had yet to even touch her nether parts, and was astounded that such pleasure was even possible in this manner. He certainly had never encountered such a feat before.

He could smell her now, the sweet salty scent of arousal. He knew that if he touched her, his fingers would sink into hot wet silk. It would be so giving, so tender, so welcoming. He shivered.

And those nipples! He recalled the way they felt in his mouth. The heat and firmness of them. He remembered sucking the taffy candies his father's cook had made for him as a child—the slight yielding of her flesh meant they weren't like stones exactly, or jewels, though they were bright as rubies now. Just like the taffies, her nipples gave under his teeth with such a satisfying sensation.

He wanted to bite them harder. Harder. He wanted to suck them forever, or smack them. Or whip them, and watch how they flicked and jumped under the lashes of a flogger. He could imagine them, hidden, then peeking through suddenly, the dark fronds of the lash curving over the white skin, the red nipples boldly, lasciviously, pressing through the leather.

Bertran shuddered again. He thought he had never suffered such an extremity of desire before, without assuaging it. Or even with assuaging. His cock felt like a great steel bar, pressed up into the air, begging reprieve in a hot, wet pussy. It felt like a battering ram, a fierce unruly instrument. He felt as if he might also come without ever being touched. God knew his cock was crying fat tears of his seed now. He could feel slow drips of liquid slithering downward.

But perhaps he should wait to leap upon her and slake his need? He should wait until they were handfasted. She was a virgin, he knew.

He stood, and pulled the coverlet from beneath her. She laid quietly before him, shivering occasionally from the aftershocks of her pleasure. He laid back on his pillow, then gathered her up against his shoulder. He stroked her hair, her arm and shoulder. The soft skin of her back. He murmured into her hair, "That was beautiful, just as you are, and I thank you for your pleasure. Tomorrow, after were are handfasted, I will take my pleasure of you as well and you will see...it will become even better."

And slowly, peacefully, even with his cock riding hard against her hip, he fell asleep. She followed quickly thereafter.