Leo's Unusual Hairy Love Pt. 01

Story Info
The Origins - Leo develops a love of hairy women.
3.9k words
4.58
19.5k
27

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
5A4nxL32
5A4nxL32
56 Followers

It had been some 18 months since Leo had left college and was now between filler jobs waiting for something in his field. Since he had split from his last girlfriend a few months back his life was a little lonely but being rather reserved and not having much spare cash was spending more time around his flatshare than was good for him.

He did at least have a flatmate; a young woman called Helen. Like Leo she tended to be rather quiet and although they would have some pleasant, polite conversation there was never any real chemistry. Helen never mentioned any partners, either past or present. She was fairly average in terms of looks and always seemed to be rather frumpy in her general appearance; her clothes baggy and body covered up and she never wore even the most minimal of make-up. In fact in several months of cohabiting the only part of her body he had seen was to see her sleeves rolled up showing her lower arms. The thing he had noticed about these were that they had a covering of fine dark brown hair. It was a trait he had vaguely found attractive in a casual way- not specifically on Helen, but whenever he noted a woman with noticeable arm fuzz. Not strong enough a desire to constitute a fetish, but it was something that he liked the look of.

Otherwise Helen was slightly on the plump side with a somewhat unruly mop of dark shoulder length hair. Her dark brown eyes were offset by a pair of dark, solid eyebrows that had probably never encountered any tweezers.

Despite not having any sexual encounters for a while he didn't get any sexual feelings for Helen until one day when his world changed.

Helen had popped out shopping and returned before Leo had got back from his errands. When he returned he needed to visit the bathroom. As he washed his hands in the sink something caught his eye. There by the bath was a brand new razor in its plastic cover and some shaving foam. His interest was piqued as he realised other than his own razors he'd never seen any other here.

A strange curiosity overcame Leo. Though he had previously noted Helen's attractively hairy fore-arms he'd not seen other parts of her that may have been hairy or not. With his mind feverishly thinking about Helen and what she was going to shave he suddenly remembered the door handle to the bathroom had recently come off, though there was a latch to secure the door from the inside.

Though he felt a little guilty about being a peeping Tom he had such an overriding urge to watch that he knew he couldn't resist.

An hour or so later he heard Helen shout out to him that she would be using the bathroom for a while. Leo came out in a cold sweat and his hands began to shake as the anticipation of what he might see. As he quietly and softly headed for the bathroom he was surprised by what a good view he had through the aperture where the handle had been. Helen had removed her baggy top and was pulling up her t-shirt underneath revealing her ample boobs just contained by her bra. She was now looking like a real woman. Just as he was getting aroused by them her shirt was going over head and he was totally dumb struck by the thick dark tufts sprouting from her pits. He had never seen such hairy pits on a woman before. All the women he had been with had had shaved pits with never more than a few days stubble at the most. Even in his travels he had never seen more than a couple of women with hairy pits, but nothing to compare to the veritable steamy jungles that Helen possessed. Leo didn't consciously think about her hairy pits but his body reacted immediately with his dick springing like a wound coil. Though her arms were held up for just a few seconds that was a sight to inspire and excite.

After removing her bra Helen began to remove her long skirt. As she was about to remove her thick leggings Leo was incredulous as he spotted a mass of dark curls escaping from the top of her leggings. He had never encountered such an abundance of pubic hair on a woman where the hair escaped from the undergarments at the top. Most of his encounters had been with women with neatly trimmed pussy hair. He had had one night stands with a couple of girls with shaved pussy but he knew he wanted a lover with hair down there, but what he was now seeing was a revelation. As Helen's leggings were pulled down he was totally mesmerised by even more hair escaping from the bottom of her underwear as the leggings passed. Her dense pubic growth continued onto her inner thighs- certainly far more substantial than the cliched bikini line he'd heard women complain about. Leo thought men weren't supposed to like so called excess" hair on a woman's body but this image of Helen's body with fully furred armpits and crotch excited him like nothing before. It was kind of feral yet so earthy and had a wild sexuality about it.

Though the rest of Helen's thighs were not so visibly hirsute as the tops, as the leggings were pulled down below her knees, Leo was shocked to see Helen's calves covered in an untidy pelt of long, curly dark hair. He really didn't think woman could have such hairy legs! After all the female legs he'd seen were usually shaved or waxed and very rarely with more than a couple of days worth of stubble. He had seen a couple of women with very fine fair hair on their legs some time back but not a rampant jungle like this.

Leo didn't feel particularly repulsed by Helen's leg fur nor turned on by them yet his body was in a heightened sense of arousal. His breathing became shallow and fast and his heart beat increasing. As she removed her undies Helen started to run the bath and then sat on the stool by the bath.

She one foot on the edge of the bath and stretched out one hairy leg and began to run her fingers through the thick pelt of hair. By now Leo was getting more aroused than he ever remembered with the sense of anticipation. Helen grabbed a few hairs, gently pulling them and Leo could see the leg hairs were almost an inch long as she bundled them up. Helen then opened the casing around the razor and then began to playfully stroke the back of the razor along her incredibly furry calves.

Leo, now very red faced, could feel his uber- erect dick beginning to badly leak. Up to this point in his sexual life nothing had ever aroused him like this and he had discovered something that was to become a serious sexual obsession.

Now in the bath Helen had placed a wet leg on the bath and the leg now looked even hairier if that were possible as the hair was flattened down and the hairs seemed to run in rivulets. They looked quite neat with all the hairs flowing in one direction but this furry order was soon destroyed as Helen rubbed shaving soap over her calf with the hairs becoming untidily tangled in the soap.

As Helen wielded the blade and started to run it up from her ankle towards her knee, Leo realised he couldn't contain himself much longer. He was transfixed as the razor scraped the long hair away from her skin leaving some smooth depilated pale skin in its wake. As Helen removed the dense fuzz from the blade and began her second long stride of leg hair removal, Leo had to rush to his room for some quick relief. Though he didn't fancy Helen he couldn't remember being so aroused and quickly pulled out his leaking throbbing cock and wanked himself silly. He'd never even thought about body hair much before other than liking some pubes on a woman and liking arm hair.

In the past when he'd been watching TV and an ad came on for a woman's razor he always thought it was kind of weird that the featured model would always be shaving totally hairless legs (or armpit) rather than a slightly stubbly one as they did with a guy shaving his face.

After cleaning himself up he quickly he returned to the door hole. By now Helen had completely shaved her first calf from ankle to knee, the fur coat completely gone with just a couple of bloody nicks showing on the hairless white skin. Helen was now halfway through shaving her second leg as Leo resumed position. He wasn't sure what it was that excited him so much about Helen shaving her very hairy legs. It was a kind of metamorphosis from a wild hairiness with sensual long strokes of her legs with the razor gliding along her calves leaving smooth, pale skin in its wake. Though it may have seemed a strange reaction he was fascinated by the whole procedure, it excited him in a very carnal way and was unconventionally erotic.

After Helen had completed her leg shaving she stood up in the bath with the water dripping from her massive bush. Leo looked on in awe as she raised her arms giving a wonderful display of dark furry pits and bush contrasting with her pale skin and newly smooth legs. After towelling herself down Helen sat back down on the stool to admire her efforts with the razor and began to run her hands over her shins.

Leo knew he would have to disappear soon but he loved seeing the contrast of her fuzzy arms as her hands wandered up and down her clean shaved legs and he was so happy that she left her pits, pubes and inner thighs natural and hairy.

Disappearing back to his room Leo was more than ready to pleasure himself again as he visualised Helen's glorious curvy and hairy body and the ensuing sexually charged shaving of her very hairy legs.

The following day Helen appeared in a skirt showing a little leg for the first time. Leo couldn't help looking at them while trying to be discreet. It was hard to believe how hairy they had been but now so smooth.

Over the coming days he always tried to watch Helen as she bathed. He loved to see her soap and rinse those magnificent furry pits and ample bush. He noticed the stubble beginning to form on her calves and keenly anticipated the next shave. Each day now she was revealing a bit of leg he would scrutinise them for how long the stubble had got. He fantasized about running his hands over the bristles. Just as he thought maybe it had been a one off shave he was thrilled when she was in the bath and picked up the razor again. It seemed weird even to him, but there was something about this than so turned him on. He adored her hairiness and the anticipation of shaving her legs and watching it that it gave him an unprecedented orgasmic satisfaction.

Leo knew there was no chemistry with Helen despite him lusting after her hairy body but he knew he would only be satisfied sexually now with a hairy woman- but where would he find her? All the women he met were shaved other than a neatly coiffed pubic triangle and if he were really lucky some light arm fuzz.

A couple of weeks later he was browsing his local paper when he saw that a green fair would be coming to town the following weekend with live music, organic food and various environmental bodies attending. Leo mused that this was likely to attract some alternative types and if there were any natural hairy women around then this could be the place to find one.

Leo had a keen sense of excitement at this prospect of this event He had never thought of himself as alternative but his newly discovered passion for the hairier woman was taking along a new journey. As he rolled up on the day he could see there were quite a few hippyish types present. It wasn't too long before he noticed a woman in a sleeveless top and a mid-length skirt with sandals and was sporting full hairy armpits (the hair obviously poking out the sides) as well as natural unshaved legs. Only problem was she had a long-haired bearded guy holding her hand. At least this gave Leo some hope!

Leo decided to get himself a beer and sat on the grass to watch and listen to a pretty hot country rock band. While he was getting into the music a young woman sat a couple of yards from him. Initially Leo didn't take much notice as he was enjoying his beer in the warm sunshine and grooving to the rhythms. Then in a subconscious moment something made him look to his side. What initially had taken his eye was a slender female arm adorned with some long blonde hairs sparkling in the sunshine.

Breaking out of his stare he smiled at the woman who was a pretty dark blonde wearing a full length flowery skirt and a colourful top. She smiled warmly back.

"Hi," I'm Leo. "Would you like to join me for a drink?"

Her smile broadening she said "Yes, I'd love to! I'm Sadie and great to meet you; I don't know anyone here so will be good to enjoy it with someone."

"Great," responded Leo. "Guess your boyfriend must be busy then?"

Sadie chuckled, "what makes you think I've got a boyfriend?"

"Just assumed a pretty woman like you would have one?"

"Sadly no, haven't had a boyfriend for ages since my last boyfriend left me", Sadie explained.

Leo was enchanted by Sadie's natural charming smile and beautiful blue eyes and he longed to stroke the glistening golden hairs on her bare arms. Sadie seemed as keen on Leo with his witty banter and obvious appreciation of her. As the beers went down and the sun began to set Sadie and Leo became more affectionate, holding hands, cuddling and giving little kisses.

Leo was smitten and he yearned to know what her body would be like under her clothing. She was slim for sure with petite breasts and had fine skin, but would she be hairy underneath or shaved?. Her arms hinted that if she didn't shave she could be quite hairy as he was hoping!

Leo wasn't expect much would happen that evening but was optimistic he might get another date as Sadie snuggled up to him. It seemed so long since he'd enjoyed an intimacy like this.

As the music wound down for the evening Leo was pleasantly shocked when Sadie said she had a camper van nearby and would he like to come back for a nightcap?

"Hell, yes!" Leo said emphatically with a smile that looked as though the cat had got the cream.

So off they slowly ambled hand in hand, pausing to kiss passionately, before heading to the camper. As they entered their lips locked passionately as they fell onto the couch and their hands caressing. Sadie put her hands under Leo's shirt and began to caress his belly and chest.

"Mmm, nice and hairy," she sighed. "I love a man with a hairy chest!"

Leo now feeling confident lifted off Sadie's top exposing her beautifully formed but petite breasts. Though Leo was already feeling horny as he lifted the top over her head he was visibly excited to see some dark blonde hair growing in her pits. Not as extreme as Helen's hirsute pits but still pretty hairy and untrimmed.

Sadie laughed, "you obviously don't mind?" as she noticed his penis growing and becoming stiff with excitement. "They're my man filters," she giggled. "Bit like Marmite- some guys love them others hate it, but the decent, intelligent guys love them, while the dickheads can be weeded out!"

Leo pulled Sadie towards him and placed his mouth in her hairy pit and began to lick and nuzzle the soft, moist hair feverishly. This clearly was an arousal for Sadie as well and she opened Leo's zip and removing his swollen member and gently running her hands up and down it, before vigorously thrusting it and manipulating her body round so that Leo would come in one of her hairy pits.

The combination of Leo's pit and boob stroking and nibbling led Sadie into orgasm, squealing with pleasure and with the combination of sun, booze and some pleasing arousal both fell asleep in each others arms.

Leo woke first and began to stroke Sadie's head and stroking her fuzzy arms with his fingers before Sadie stirred from her slumbers. After some affectionate embraces and some coffee Sadie said she needed to have a wash, but she was happy for Leo to hang around. Leo was excited at the prospect of Sadie washing her sweaty hairy pits and had yet to see her naked below the waist.

Leo sat admiring Sadie's wonderful boobs and glorious furry pits. As Sadie removed her long skirt he was thrilled to see she had an untrimmed bush escaping with glorious curls escaping below. Like her arms, her thighs had some delightful fine blonde hair running down them but below the knees Leo could see maybe three week's growth of stubble, that was darker than that on the thighs and arms.

For the first time Sadie seemed a little embarrassed as she noticed Leo looking at her leg stubble.

"Sorry, I haven't had time to shave my legs for a while," she apologised.

"No problem, " responded Leo reassuringly, running his hand down the stubble! "Quite like the feel and as you know I'm quite partial to a bit of hair on a woman!"

"Thanks, Leo! Funny I feel confident and sexy with a hairy bush and pits but insecure about hairy legs. I like being hairy but if I'm honest I like the feeling of smooth legs. When I was at college I went through a rebellious phase and stopped shaving everything and had hairy legs for a couple of years. I guess quite a few of the other women in my class went hairy too so it felt right but then one day I shaved my legs on a whim and decided I preferred the combination of hairy arms, thighs, pits and bush with shaved legs. Only trouble is I'm lazy so they don't get shaved that often, but find it really relaxing when I do. If i did it every couple of days it would become a chore so do it every 3 or 4 weeks!"

"Cool," Leo responded. "I'm amazed many of your college mates were hairy as I've only really seen one woman with proper hairy legs, who is my flatmate, but she shaved them in the end!"

"Yeh, it was a phase many of us went through. Think most of the women started shaving after a while. A couple kept the pits but shaved their legs, most shaved all that was in view publically, but one steadfastly refused to conform and her legs were covered in dark brown hair. Actually I'm due to meet her next week so will see if Amanda is still hairy when I meet up. I'll be surprised if she's shaving. If I'm honest I do think her hairy legs look sexy, but not on me!" giggled Sadie.

"Better shave my legs when you're gone!

Sadie noticed Leo looked a little disappointed.

"Don't you want me to shave them, you hairy fan?"

Struggling to explain himself, Leo spluttered" I don't mind them hairy or if you shave but I feel pervy saying this, but if you're going to shave I'd love to watch you!"

Laughing Sadie replied, "yes you are a perv but i like it. Never had a shaving date before!"

Both of them breaking into giggles and Sadie grabbed Leo's excited dick and placed it in her vagina. With their lips passionately enlocked both their bodies rocked in unison as they fucked for their lives.

Leo had to go back to his flat and with Helen away for a few days invited Sadie back that evening.

"Sounds perfect," smiled Sadie. "Promise my legs will remain a razor free zone until then" as she ran her hands along the bristles, going from that stage between prickly and smooth.

All day Leo could think of nothing but a steamy time with Sadie in the bath. At 7pm she turned up. She was dressed again in a shirt but had on a ragged pair of cut down denim shorts, a pair of short hiking socks and boots, exposing her very stubbly legs.

As soon as Leo saw this hairy spectacle his cock was sticking out of his shorts, desperate to escape. Sitting Sadie down he ran his hands up and down her stubble. She extracted his cock and rubbed it between her bristles. Knowing how excited Leo was she gave him the most fulfilling hand job of his life!

Leo ran the bath and undressed Sadie. Sitting in the bath she wiggled her legs at Leo before urging him to soap one of them which he did eagerly. She then teased with a razor before sensuously shaving the dark stubble. Leo was euphoric as he admired her thick bush, her pert tits and watching her hairy arm slide back and forth as she wielded the blade up her calves.

Sadie beckoned Leo into the bath with her and after letting him soap the other leg placed the razor in his hands. Leo felt both excited and nervous as he didn't want to cut Sadie but felt so turned on. With some gentle encouragement Leo performed with skill and loved shaving her leg.

5A4nxL32
5A4nxL32
56 Followers
12