Leo's Unusual Hairy Love Pt. 02

Story Info
Leo meets hairy Amanda as surprise birthday treat.
4.4k words
4.54
10.7k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
5A4nxL32
5A4nxL32
57 Followers

Leo's Unusual Hairy Love: meeting hairy Amanda

A couple of months on Leo and Sadie were still going strong with the pair having similar quirky tastes and a shared off beat humour. And Leo couldn't get enough of Sadie's gorgeous furry pits and glorious wild bush.

In a post-coital glow the pair were snuggled together on a Saturday evening; Sadie's smooth calves rubbing against Leo's hairy ones while Leo had one hand stroking and playing with her long pussy hairs and the other arm wrapped around Sadie's shoulder pulling her towards him in a tender embrace, while in between tender kisses he would nuzzle in her near moist hairy pit. The look of Sadie's pit hair always gave Leo a hard-on. He loved the earthy fragrance they emitted and he could spend ages just stroking and gently pulling the hair.

Sadie then whispered, "Is it okay if a friend of mine comes round on Friday evening?"

Looking a little disappointed Leo responded, "But that's my birthday. I thought the two of us could go out for a special meal and come back and just enjoy each other?"

Comforting Leo, Sadie whispered, "We'll still make it a special night for you and we can go for the meal the following evening and just be by ourselves."

Sadie knew she could always get her way in these situations by gently playing with Leo's dick and softly running her nimble fingers through the hairs on his belly and up to his chest.

"Guess so?" Leo remarked slightly underwhelmed by Sadie's plan.

Friday evening arrives and Sadie has dressed up for the evening with a knee length skirt and a blouse with her softly hairy arms exposed. She knew Leo adored the soft blonde hair growing on them. Equally, even though she had shaved her calves that morning in the shower she knew Leo was always aroused when the skirt lifted a bit above her knees and he glimpsed the fine hairs on her thighs, so she would always make her skirt raise a bit when she sat down and giving him a bit of a cheap thrill. A peek was always so inviting!

Leo stayed pretty casual in his clothes and as the doorbell rang he got up to answer. As he opened the door it was Sadie's friend.

"Hi! You must be Leo? I'm Amanda, an old friend from Sadie's college days. I've heard a lot about you- all good, I'm pleased to say," she smiled with a twinkle in her brown eyes.

Leo vaguely recognised the name from a past conversation, but didn't recall the details about her. Amanda was pretty tall, medium build with long straight mid-brown hair and an old fashioned pair of spectacles framing her face, giving her a slightly geeky look, but in an attractive way. Though not stunningly beautiful in a conventional sense, Amanda did radiate warmth and a sense of fun.

Amanda had her own sense of dress with a sweater over a cheese cloth t-shirt and a mid length skirt with thigh high socks and pumps.

Leo invited Amanda into the lounge and went to get some drinks and Sadie came in to the room.

"You remember be telling you about Amanda?" Sadie asked Leo.

Looking sheepish, "Yes, vaguely. It was a while back!"

Sadie and Amanda smiled at each other and Sadie gave a wink. At that point with the room being quite warm Amanda removed her sweater and raised her arms over her head to tie her glorious mane into a ponytail.

At this point Leo looked up, mouth wide open as he notices the thick growth of dark hair sticking out from the edges of Amanda's shirt, escaping from her pits.

Noticing Leo's discomfort at his obvious arousal from this hairy pitted display, Sadie laughed, "I'm sure you remember all about Amanda now?"

With a nervous giggle he responded, "Oh yes, I know who you are now; it's all coming back to me!"

Smiling, Amanda said "Hey don't be embarrassed. It's your birthday and I love it when a guy responds positively to my hirsute pits. Sadie told me you love some fur on a woman. I love lifting my arms up in front of guys to gauge their reaction. Sometimes I get a shocked look of revulsion, but more often than not my furry kittens work like an instant aphrodisiac. The guy starts blushing and gets a bit uncomfortable as they try and disguise their erection, especially if their wife or girlfriend is there!"

As Sadie gives Leo an encouraging smile Leo regains his composure and responds, "They are an incredible asset. Hairy pits are awesome on a woman and even though I can't see them fully, I can tell they are truly spectacular. Sadie has lovely pit hair too, but yours are much hairier than hers."

Sadie tells Amanda to remove her shirt so Leo can admire the full exuberance of her full pit hair. Sadie whispers "Happy Birthday, Leo" as Amanda removes her top and raises her arms to expose the hairiest pits Leo had ever witnessed on a woman; even hairier than those of his old flatmate, whose were pretty hairy. The hair was very thick and the hair long and darker brown than the hair on her head.

"Just Wow!" exclaimed Leo as he admired Amanda's hirsute underarms.

"Glad you love them, Leo!" smiled Amanda. "It turns me on so much when I see a guy is so aroused by my hairy pits; a real compliment!"

As the drinks flowed, Sadie held Leo's hand and said, "I think Amanda needs to show us a bit more of her hairy body!" Both girls laughed as Sadie moved over to Amanda and said," I think we need to remove these now, don't you?", as she went to pull down Amanda's mid- thigh length socks.

Chuckling Amanda said "Happy Birthday, Leo. Let the show begin!"

As she lifted her skirt a bit Leo could see a hint of Amanda's upper thigh and though he couldn't see it that well he was sure the hair on her inner thighs was pretty thick. Just above the socks the thighs were visibly hairy with some mid brown hair that was fine and running in lines. As the first sock came down the thigh Leo was getting an almighty erection as the shapely fuzzy thigh excited him but as the sock descended below Amanda's knee he couldn't believe how hairy her calf was.

Amanda paused the sock just above her ankle and asked, "What do you think Leo?"

"Well they're certainly hairy! Blimey they really are hairy! I know Sadie said your legs were hairy but these are even hairier than I could have imagined! I never knew a woman could grow that much leg hair. They put my legs to shame!"

Do you find them unattractive then Leo?" she asked

"No, not at all. A bit of a shock seeing them so hairy but in a strange way I do think they are sexy. The hair isn't coarse. In fact the individual hairs are quite fine, but they are long, dark and there's a hell of a lot of it, so the hairs run into each other forming like a fur coat on your calves."

Sadie was loving the reactions of Leo to Amanda's furry gams and instructed him to have a feel, running his hands down them and then persuaded by Amanda to remove the other sock exposing both long, hairy legs.

Do you think I should shave them Leo?" requested Amanda.

"Not unless you really want to Amanda? "opined Leo. "They came as a bit of a shock as I've never seen such hairy female legs, but I think they look great. No need to shave unless you really want to? Actually I remember now Sadie saying you had been thinking about shaving them, so up to you?"

Running her hands up and down her hairy legs, Amanda responded, "Yes, I did think about it a couple of months back. I haven't shaved my legs for years now, at least a decade, maybe even 15 years? I used to really hate shaving them as the hair used to come back so quickly that I had to do it every day and my legs got so sore, so one day just stopped at college. So different to the first time I ever shaved them when I was 13 and it seemed so exciting to do it for the first time. The novelty soon wore off!"

"So why the change of heart?" Leo asked with genuine curiosity.

"Good question Leo," responded Amanda. "Think partly I wanted a change and though I do like my hairy legs, I'd sort of forgotten what it was like to shave them and go through the ritual and feel what my legs would look and feel like again smooth and hairless. Doubt I would keep it up though as I remember what a chore it became, but who knows?

Also I hit it off with this guy I had fancied and he said he loved hairy women. After a few nights he said he thought I had a really hot body and he was really turned on by my really wild furry bush and hairy pits but maybe I might look even hotter if I shaved just my legs? I was so annoyed with him I dumped him as I loved my leg hair but I started to think about maybe shaving them to see what it would be like? Then that evening I was watching the TV and of course there was an ad for women's razors and watching her shave her already smooth legs- bizarre when you think of that. So I was thinking about it, then talking myself out of it saying what a chore it would be to shave them as they are so fucking hairy! In the end I did go out and got a guy's razor and some shaving cream, but they're still sitting in my bathroom at home," laughed Amanda.

"So you are going to keep them hairy then? asked Leo.

"Well Leo, a little bird not too far away from here says you have a bit of a fetish for watching hairy legs being shaved, so as it is your birthday I think we ought to do something special for you. I think sooner or later I was going to give in and shave them and as I like making guys happy I might as well have an appreciative audience for my de-hairing, especially as Sadie is going to assist."

At this point Sadie left the room and began to run some warm water in the bath. Amanda stood up and removed her skirt leaving her in some brief undies and her bra.

Leo was gobsmacked, speechless and in disbelief about what was evolving.

"I'd love you to run your hands down my legs while they're still hairy and hopefully enjoy the softness of my fur! This is your special day and Sadie wants you to have the best birthday ever. She wants you to enjoy it. Take off your pants so you can pleasure yourself while you watch my hairy legs being shaved!" insisted Amanda.

Sadie had now stripped down to her undies too and beckoned Amanda and Leo to the bathroom. Leo's dick was already standing to full attention and Amanda removed the rest of her clothes as she stepped into the bath. Her bush looked totally awesome as it submerged and the very long hair floated away from her pussy. The thick hair on her legs looked like an animal's pelt as all the hair flattened along her calves with little bare skin to be seen but waves of dark hair..

"Wow, just wow!" exclaimed Leo.Your wet hairy body looks so hot and sexy. I'm sure Sadie won't mind me saying that as I love her dearly.

"Right let's have your left leg Amanda!", instructed Sadie.

As Amanda raised her hirsute limb, Sadie ruffled the neat pattern of hairs by rubbing in copious amounts of shaving soap with the numerous hairs now untidily sticking out in all directions.

"Hair goes," laughed Sadie as she picked up the old fashioned gentleman's razor.

Starting at Amanda's furry ankle, Sadie began to wield the blade upwards but didn't get too far before the blade was choked with a thick wedge of shorn leg hair.

Sadie chuckled, "You are a bloody hairy bitch, Amanda!!"

Removing the offending hairs Sadie continued her mission to denude Amanda's shaggy leg growth- a veritable rain forest! Fortunately this time Sadie managed to reach Amanda's knee before having to clear out the blade again leaving a gleaming white hairless column of leg surrounded by feral hair waiting for its turn to be razed!

"Impressive girl!", said Amanda. "I'm really impressed with your tenacity here. Come on Leo I can see your loving this. Don't be shy, we both want you to enjoy this and I want to see how turned on you really are by hairy leg shaving. Your dick is looked wonderfully swollen now but it needs some serious stroking. Do it for me, for Sadie and of course for yourself."

Losing his inhibitions in front of Amanda now, helped by another beer too, he began to stroke his excited dick as Sadie managed to shave a whole new column of hair in one effort. Slowly Amanda's legs were becoming less furry as the white bare skin began to increase.

It didn't take long for Leo to start moaning with excitement as he thrust his cock vigorously back and forth with his right hand and Amanda squealed with delight as she saw Leo's warm spurt of milky spunk explode like a mini volcano.

"Hey that was great!" said Amanda excitedly. "A real compliment to me and Sadie's work. Would you like to feel my wet leg which was now half hairy and half hairless?"

Excitedly Sadie took Leo's hand and escorted it to Amanda's leg where he stroked both the hairy and smooth sections.

"Lovely!", he said.

"Which part do you like best?" questioned Amanda.

"If I'm honest, I like both- different sensations. Hairy and smooth are good!", replied Leo.

Sadie raised Amanda's leg to shave the back as she had now totally defoliated the front and side of hair. The hair was just as thick here as elsewhere but as Sadie was now getting pretty accomplished with the blade she made faster work of the back.

All three of them now paused to see Amanda with one smooth hairless leg and one very furry one. Leo took out his phone to take some record shots.

Leo's mojo was quickly returning after his last orgasm and his dick was again standing to attention. Time seemed to fly by as Amanda's other leg was efficiently shaved by Sadie and hey presto the hairy-legged woman that was Amanda was now a smoothie, all be it still with hairy thighs, a wild bush and magnificently furry pits!

Having dried herself off with the towel Amanda ran her hands enthusiastically down her bare calves. "Mmm, they do feel really smooth, but they don't look like my legs! My legs are so hairy!" she laughed.

Both Sadie and Leo stroked them too.They agreed they felt silky smooth and Leo congratulated Sadie on her shaving artistry.

"That was no easy task", said Leo. " They were so incredibly hairy. I must say it was so exciting to watch them being shaved. Don't know what it is but it really turned me on watching the transformation from furry girl to clean smoothie!"

"We ain't finished yet!" exclaimed Sadie.

"What? You're not shaving anything else are you?"

"No, no, no!", responded Sadie as she stroked Leo's leaking member. "You're aroused, Amanda's feeling horny and so am I after that sensual shaving experience!"

At that point Sadie kneels down in front of Amanda and starts stroking and kissing her smooth legs before heading northwards. Parting Amanda's legs she begins to excite Amanda with her tongue working her clitoris with great skill while Sadie's face is gently tickled by the abundant soft fur nestling her vagina.

Amanda raised her shaved legs over Sadie's shoulders and across her back. This was too much for Leo's excitement and he placed his by now huge dick in the rear end of Sadie's hairy crotch while holding and licking Amanda's hair free shins while getting off on the wonderful natural spectacle of Amanda's hirsute pits which she exposed with her hands behind her head.

It was a noisy ten minutes of groans, screams and various bodily fluids running copiously. With all three climaxing and sated after a novel and exciting evening they had a calm half an hour of cuddles and caressing each others hairy and hair free parts. Then it was time for Amanda to get a cab and return home.

After Amanda departed Sadie asked Leo, "Pleased you stayed in for your birthday now?"

"You naughty girl! I've seen a new side to you now. Best birthday - you are the best ever!" responded an elated Leo. "Actually I did think her hairy legs were pretty hot, but he it was a thrill to see them shaved too! Thank you darling for a memorable birthday!"

About three weeks later Sadie had some bad news that her father's health was fading and she had to leave town for however long it took and would be away from Leo.

Though they spoke on the phone and skyped regularly Leo was sorely missing Sadie. A week after she had gone there was a ring at the door and it was Amanda. Leo explained the situation saying that Sadie had gone for some time but Amanda was already aware of the drama and in fact it was Sadie who asked for Amanda to visit Leo.

Amanda was wearing some walking boots with ankle length socks and mid thigh length shorts. It had been a month since Leo had watched her legs being shaved and it was pretty obvious from the thick dark stubble they hadn't been visited by a razor since. Leo could also admire her soft fuzzy thighs.

Leo was feeling guilty as he was feel sexually excited by Amanda while his beloved Sadie was with her dying father. Amanda said it was Sadie's wish for him to be cared for in her absence as she trusted Amanda wouldn't steal her man, but to give each other some mutual pleasure in her absence. Her reasoning being that if Leo was sated with Amanda he wouldn't go off with a stranger.

Sadie never ceased to amaze Leo with her ideas but he wasn't going to turn this offer down. As Amanda sat next to Leo she stroked her stubble already getting long and laughed, "It grows back quickly, doesn't it?" She then picked up Leo's hand and rubbed it down her legs. "Like it?" she asked.

"I really love the contrast of your soft thigh hair and the thick prickly leg stubble. Your legs are like an erotic playground- love them hairy, love them smooth and I LOVE them stubbly like this!"

Amanda responded, " Funny I've had a few lovers who really dig my furry legs and I know a lot of guys crave smooth, hairless legs, but it never occurred to me that a guy would be excited at watching a pair of hairy legs actually being shaved. It shouldn't surprise me I guess as there's always someone who is turned on by any strange quirk. After your birthday treat I was intrigued by this hairy shaving fetish and did some browsing on line. A lot of pussy shaving there but I'll never do that or my pits but I did find some hairy sites where a few hairy models shaved their hairy legs so you're obviously not unique. One site I looked at had about half a dozen furry girls do their legs. There was really cute model called Simone who had a great curvy body, had a nice bush but little on the thighs, furry pits, awesome hairy arms and some dark hair on her lower legs. I was surprised how much it turned me on as she soaped her legs, gave a commentary and then sensuously ran the blade down her legs, shaving them clean. I'll confess to excitedly masturbating to it as I stroked my own bristly calves."

"Wow- that's awesome, Amanda!" said Leo getting very excited visualising this.

"Then I found another model called Hirsute Sandra who made two movies. She is the only woman I've seen who had even hairier legs than me. In the second she shaves her furry legs leaving just the top of her thighs, her bush, buttocks and pits hairy. It was awesome and I'd love to watch it again with you Leo!"

Leo set up his PC and Amanda refound the movie which they routed through the TV screen. Removing their shoes and pants they lay together and started to watch the depilation movie. He was staggered by the thick pelt from her waist downwards to her ankles. In many ways a conventional attractive model apart from the thick leg hair!

As she teased with the razor running the back of the blade down her thick pelt Leo started to get excited to the pleasure of watching this. Amanda was also loving it and started rubbing her legs over Leo's. He was delighted when Sandra produced a little soap dish and an old fashioned shaving brush with which to annoint her furry legs.

"This is awesome!" Leo excitedly exclaimed before the shaving even started.

"Sexy isn't it!", replied Amanda as she took hold of Leo's erect penis and began to jerk him off as Sandra began to shave the thick fur off her legs It didn't take Leo long to explode so reciprocated the pleasure with his hand finding his way through Amanda's wild bush to her love box.

5A4nxL32
5A4nxL32
57 Followers
12