Les Autres Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arlene and Cynthia, still ardently gnashing each other's teeth, while their men held them firmly by their waists, twisted their torsos inward. With their pussies packed, and their tits crushed flat, they hugged, and held, and came, together. The Toms were automatons, pounding without surcease. They pumped their pelvises, rocking their cocks hard and deep, while their legs, asses and guts flexed. Their pulsing pistons fought through the contracting cunts for every inch of egress and then exuberantly plunged back in for another go, time after time.

Jr. looked worried as he watched his father's face redden and saw sweat popping at the older man's temples. Sr., however, had never felt so good. He looked at his son and grinned like an idiot. Tom Jr. took it as a positive sign. Relieved, and past his point of no return anyway, he lurched and launched his reserves.

The glazed grimmace on his son's face, as his load flowed into Cynthia's canal, was all that Tom Sr. had been waiting for. Triumphantly thinking, "No jackaroo is going to best ME... not even my own BOY," the energized elder Halstead sealed Arlene to his groin and spent his own last half-ounce.

When Tom Jr. got his nut and stood, catatonic, embedded to his shooting balls in Cynthia's cunny, she rolled away from her mother. Reaching up, she grabbed his rigid rock-hard triceps and pulled herself into a 'U' posture, screaming, "TOMMM-o... Oh TOM! Tomm-EEEE! Oh, GOD! YESSSSSS!"

Arlene arched her back, then fell again, flat to the mattress. She hiked her ass, cradled securely in Tom Sr.'s powerful hands, higher and harder against his surging loins. Opening her mouth, she screeched soundlessly while clawing her heaving breasts. In her delicious delirium, overcome by her calamitous climax, she imagined that she felt an expelled egg rush ripely toward its ultimate fate.

Fully fucked at her most fertile moment, Arlene sighed happily. Relaxed and propped up on her elbows, she watched the Halsteads withdraw their dripping semi-soft stems from her and her daughter's semen-oozing deltas. Lazily lolling her head to her right, she noted Cynthia, eyes closed and limp, was placidly asleep.

Arlene thought, "A new family in a new world... and maybe a new LIFE, too." She smiled fuzzily up at the bare-assed Australian father and son, bragging nonsensically about their stamina. "If I AM pregnant," she decided, while hoping so, "I don't care WHICH Tom did it... officially the child will always be Holly's and that's jake with me."

*** FIN ***

12