Les Femmes Françaises

Story Info
In praise of French women.
778 words
3.75
15.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Franglais
Franglais
17 Followers

My thanks to Angel Love for editing and assisting me with my endeavour.

*

After almost 20 years of being married to a French lady, during which time we have both had several other lovers, I feel that I must put down for all to see why I think that they are the epitome of womanhood. Here are my personal thoughts in no particular sequence, but grouped by way of characteristics. These are obviously generalisations; one can always find exceptions.

Confidence: You just need to look at most French women to see that they have confidence. This can sometimes come across as arrogance to people who do not understand their psyche but, take it from me, perseverance will be rewarded. They know that they look good; they dress well even for the most informal of occasions, hold themselves upright and look you straight in the eye when they speak to you. Feminism has never taken off in France as it suggests that there is equality between the sexes. As French women consider themselves to be the superior sex they don't see why they should lower their personal standards just to be equal to men. French women prefer to be in mixed company or to be the only woman in a group of men. When in mixed company, they never go off to the loo with other girls; that way, as they go out and return, they know that all the men, and most of the women will be looking at them alone, and they certainly know how to walk!

Dress sense: French women dress for themselves; they enjoy feeling and looking sexy in comfortable but stylish clothes. They dress appropriately for the weather and seasons, and always wear matching sexy underwear unless they are braless, which is quite often. They prefer subtle, soft bras that show their natural shape, including their nipples if excited or cold, and are rarely surgically enhanced; better small and perfect to look at and touch than to be swollen and hard. Similarly, French women are rarely tattooed or pierced as both are considered vulgar. Also, French women will never wear tight trousers or short skirts if their legs or behinds are not perfectly in proportion. They work out to maintain their bodies and general fitness, and always wearing brief sexy leotards in the gym. Most important of all, they watch their diet and don't drink excessively, and so are rarely drunk and always in control which adds to their air of confidence.

Honesty and Discretion: First of all, you must remember that, in France having a lover is not seen as dishonest or cheating, it is accepted by all as a normal part of French life. French women are discreet, considering it better to say nothing than tell a lie, unless it is a little white one to give confidence to a husband or lover. French women, and men, marry for love, comfort and to have children but they flirt and have many lovers, some relationships lasting for many years (French politicians are excellent examples of this). However, it is rare for French women to talk about their affairs or, if they do, to reveal their lovers' names, even when discussing their petites aventures with their best friends, and they never talk about these trysts with their husbands.

Sex: French women love to flirt and take every opportunity to practice their art, even with men with whom they have no intention of taking it further. However, they do love sex; they look upon it as a form of aerobic exercise, with the added pleasure of having an orgasm at the same time. Note that this does not include quickies or having a one night stand; they like to take their time so that they can both receive and give satisfaction. They love both giving and receiving oral sex (where do you think the term 'French' came from) but will not be happy if, after giving you a blow job, you refuse to fully return the compliment. A word of warning for those of you contemplating having a relationship with a French woman, apart from a tongue or well lubricated finger, they hate anal sex and certainly don't like having a prick forced down their throats, they'll take you as deep as they want and no further. They enjoy an occasional three in a bed with a second man or woman, but not 2 couples together; they prefer the privacy of separate rooms.

As you can tell from the above I love all French women, especially my wife, but I will never fully understand them. That's half the pleasure for a mere male!

Franglais
Franglais
17 Followers