Lesbian Bitch Ch. 03

Story Info
Three times the charm.
1k words
3.95
17.2k
5
0

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/11/2023
Created 01/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shygirlwhore is my editor.

Dani is the narrator and everyone is over eighteen.

*****

Becoming closer

"Well this is rare." Tanya said with a big grin. "The all powering, world concerning lesbian trio united once more." Totally blunt and straight to the point as usual, that's our Tanya. Dani's sister Samantha and Jane's sister Kim have just gotten hitched and it was time to celebrate.

Just hearing the word celebrate had Jane bringing out all her dildos, sex toys and both her strap-ons. Sam had a real lesbian masturbation fetish and just like her sister Jill, Kim has had her fair share of crappy, selfish male lovers that have turned her lesbian, Kim has developed a real need to mix up her sexlife, with Sammantha, by exploring all the lesbian sex positions. There is more to their sexlife than just oral sex, the lazy 69 and scissor sex. It's even a pulsating experience for them to have outdoor sex and they absolutely love being watched.

Kim was very excited to share all the lesbian sex positions that she performs every night with Sam. She was also excited to have her sisters, Jane and Jill, involved to play with Tanya. "You guys I never thought that sex could feel so orgasmic, all the time." Kim told her sisters. Tanya was all ears as well, she was always looking for ways to enhance sexual pleasures. Jane scrambled through her sex toys, looking for the pulsating Virginia to use while she listened to Kim.

"Ok I'm ready now. Please continue Kim." Jane said.

"Well there is the ultimate 69er, the Rocket, definitely gravity, ripples, the works, the back door, pleasure machine, thrill seeker and the spoon, just to name a few. We are still experimenting and there are heaps that we haven't even tried yet.

"Are you concentrating Jane?" Kim asked.

"Of course I am." Jane snapped.

"We will be sure to try them all, while you are here to watch and guide us." Tanya replied.

Meanwhile Sam rushed through Jane's sex toy collection. Her toy collection was growing all the time and it was always an eye opening experience.

"I have got to get me some of these masturbation machines."

Sammantha had cum everywhere while rubbing the clit optimizer over her swollen cunt.

"Keep cleaning me up as I experiment with Jane's sex toys please Kimy." Sam pleaded.

The clit beads used in combination with the remote control vibrating tits, which Jane controlled while Kim sucked up the cum running down Sam's legs really did set off Samantha's orgasms.

So what is all the fuss about? Tanya thought to herself and rushed through the collection of sex toys, to find out for herself. Tanya's eyes lite up.

"Boy Jake really needs to lift up his game." Tanya cried out with excitement.

Along with Tanya's fetish of food sex, hopefully that would mean sexual excitement and sexually enhancing for all of us.

Tanya was going totally nuts with this new found pleasure she had just discovered, even though Jane was always using the sex toys while Tanya watched.

Tanya thought of the sex toys as more lovers! I'm going to keep Jake waiting Tanya thought to herself. As much as I want to try these lesbian sex positions of Kim's, watching incest sex between her lesbian bitch Jane and her converted little sister Jill was really going to get her sexual juices flowing, especially while she had her hubby masturbating in the same room. Let Jake's sexual tension build up, watching him stroking his large mammoth cock and then sucking his pre-cum off her fingers. Making Jake earn the pleasure of being inside my treasure chest is going to drive me wild Tanya thought to herself!

As Samantha continues to discover Jane's sex toys she yells out all of her favorite masturbation techniques. I slide my fingers in and out of my pussy, adding fingers while I finger myself faster and faster, using my electric toothbrush with the head off it ( in my mouth and all over my naked body until it enters my pussy.) I am pleasuring myself while Kim sucks on my tits, watching myself masturbating in the mirror the shower rose, fingering myself with a full bladder until I wee, talking dirty with Kim while I finger myself and off cause my massage cushion.

With all this sexual tension building up in the room Tanya was craving strap-on perfection and ordered. Tanya needed both of the strap-ons inside her at the same time.

"Jane I need you to strap-on my pussy and Jill I need you to strap-on my ass" Tanya pleaded.

As Tanya attached the strap-ons to both Jane and Jill, Samantha and Kim decided that it would be the perfect time to show the girls some of the sexual positions that they love so much. Once Tanya had guided Jill's strap-on inside her quite butt, Tanya's juices were already rushing out of her hot cunt in anticipation of Jane working her strap-on inside the wet pussy. Jill impatiently worked up the rhythm in Tanya's ass and Jill's screams of pleasure could be heard all the way down the street. While Jane was using Tanya's juices to lubricate her strap-on.

"This wasn't the plan" Tanya thought to herself. "but I like it", and joined Jill screaming in sexual exaltation.

There was a flood between Tanya's legs, the perfect time for Jane to guide her strap-on inside of Tanya's wet pussy working in time with the rhythm that Jill had worked up in Tanya's ass. While Sam and Kim performed the works up close and personal giving the ladies an eye full.

"One sex position per night" Samantha said, let's make sure you guys perfect each of them.

As the strap-on sex became wilder and Jill and Jane cummed and orgasmed together, Jill wrapped her arms around her lovers trying to slow them down. "I can't keep up"and put her hands on her big sister's back, pressing Jane and Tanya's large tits together. Gently kissing Tanya's shoulders and back and pressed her breasts between Tanya's shoulder blades.