Lesbian Bitch Ch. 11

Story Info
Honeymoon blues.
823 words
3.14
6.3k
2
0

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/11/2023
Created 01/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shygirlwhore is my editor.

Everyone in this story is over eighteen and Ruby is the narrator.

***

Honeymoon blues

It came time that we had to leave our little Oasis and newfound friend behind. We said our goodbyes and exchanged mobile numbers. We took off in our luxurious houseboat and went to explore some of the smaller hidden islands that the owner of the houseboat had told Scott about.

We made sure to take our time, as we had two days before we had to get the houseboat back to its dock. We explored every square inch that the sea's, the hidden uninhabited little islands had to offer as well as leaving our sex mark on all of the islands and in every quarter of our luxurious houseboat. Every hour day and night Scott anchored the houseboat to get frisky and realize his sexual tension. Just knowing that Laura and I were completely naked as much as we possibly could be was enough to get him excited, not to mention that us girls entertained every lesbian sex position known to man and we were creating our own sex positions that we would gladly include him in as much as possible.

There were plenty of little harbours to pull into to go swimming and snorkelling, Scott had been well Informed of the entire best and private hideaway known by only a few. Scott's favorite activity was watching Laura and I fuck uncontrollably after we emerged from the water every time we pulled into a little harbor or swam back and forth to each of the islands. The water was far too shallow to bring the houseboat into the shore. The Dildo's got a workout in my ass and pussy as Laura and I went to give Scott snacks and drinks as each hour seemed like forever before Scott was able to join us for a while, watching Laura and my sexual activities up close and release Scott's cum over every square inch of Laura and my naked bodies, inside and out and a last minute two way blowjob every time Scott had to return to the wheel. Scott could clearly hear every grunt and outburst of Laura and my sexual pleasures and orgasms from his post.

Every time we went to check on Scott we made sure to leave each other's lady cum on our bodies and massage it into our bodies, giving Scott a little show as well as guiding our cum soaked fingers in his mouth and guiding his hands over our tits and our lesbian well fucked pussies and ass's from our variety of strap on's and oral sex and guided our hands down his pants to attend to his constantly solid tool.

Scott didn't miss a beat and showed amazing concentration behind the wheel and was very stringent to make sure he didn't stop the houseboat until each hour was fully completed. Laura and I were very impressed with his self-control.

The first night we spent anchored in the middle of the ocean Laura had prepared lobster for dinner. Laura and I attacked three bottles of red, Scott knew we were on time schedule and didn't touch a drop. It was soft drinks and water for him all the way home. Scott had never gone so long without alcohol in his life. "Wow his stringent." Laura and I smiled at each other and then glared at his naked body until he had to put some clothes on to take the wheel. We managed to swim a little tipsy to the first little island, we didn't have a worry in the world knowing Scott would always take good care of us. Scott took his waterproof camera to the island as well. I don't think there was anything Scott didn't take at least three photos of, including Laura and my sexual activities. It was a bit hard to take the houseboats hidden cameras with us to the islands.

Scott knew there would be strife when he got home if he missed photo opportunities of any of our honeymoon activities, especially the sexual activities. Scott timed our trip home perfectly for us to discover each of the ten little island hideaways the owner of our houseboat had told him about.

As we approached the final two island recommendations on the list Scott started to relax a bit, he recognised some landmarks that were close to our house. "We need to come out to these little island hot spots more often." Scott shouted trying to get our attention over the Lesbian sex noises we were making.

As we pulled into the dock there was Mum and Dad and the owner of the houseboat waiting to welcome us home. We tipped the owner of the houseboat with copies of all of our honeymoon videos and photos that had been recorded over the cause of our week on his luxurious houseboat just to say thank you.