Lesbian Blackmailer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt good, too good, Gina rarely had a male do that to her feet, and she felt it hard not to moan in pleasure as Cristin took her left foot into her hands and repeated the actions she had inflicted on the other foot and its toes. It was such an intense feeling, and for a moment, Gina forgot it was a woman forcing her to do this, and just enjoyed the moment.

When Cristin had had her fill of Gina's feet, she came back up to the girls' skirt, quickly this time, with no further licking or kissing, and without further ado undid her tiny skirt. Gina tried to stop her, taking her hands and brushing them away from her, but Cristin persisted, and it wasn't long before Gina's attempts to resist failed, and she lay there, her heart pounding and her body shaking as she felt her panties being slid slowly down her legs, inch-by-inch, before they were finally pulled over her feet, and Gina found herself laying naked with a woman infatuated with her.

Cristin laid herself on top of her, gently, pressing her forehead against Gina's and taking her into her arms, "Good girl" she whispered, "Just relax, let yourself go"

Gina felt a hand glide back down her body, sliding over her tummy and in-between her legs. Gina instantly closed her legs, squeezing them tightly together and forcing Cristin to withdraw her hand.

"Spread your legs" Cristin said stroking the woman's hair with her free hand, "Let me touch you"

Gina still didn't move. She was afraid, and embarrassed, and she just wished this night was over, even after the pleasure she had experienced a moment earlier.

"Spread your legs Gina" Cristin persisted, "Come on, just part your legs"

There was another moment of hesitation before Gina reluctantly complied, spreading her beautiful long legs just a little. Cristin then used her own legs and feet to part Gina's limbs further, until there was ample room for her to work, and lent down to kiss her love again as her hand found Gina's public mound and began to rub. Gina started to close her legs again feeling the contact with Cristin's hand, however Cristin's legs insured she was unable to do so, and applied a little more pressure with her hand as she stroked.

Gina's body was getting stimulated and she hated herself for it, even though it wasn't her fault, and there was obviously nothing she could do to stop her body enjoying the feeling of contact with her genitals.

The dominant woman allowed the other to get accustomed to her touch, if that was at all possible, before she allowed herself to push a single finger into Gina's hot and very wet hole, deeply, pushing until she didn't have anymore finger to push in.

Gina responded, wrapping her arms around Cristin, wanting someone or something to hold as she felt a second finger invade her body, before they both started to thrust in and out of her, coating Cristin's hand with the fluids Gina's body was producing.

An "Oh god" escaped Gina's mouth as Cristin sucked on her ear, her fingers exploring Gina's insides and her feet rubbing Gina's.

Gina couldn't believe she was doing this, that she was actually allowing this to happen, but then again what choice did she have? The alternative of loosing her boyfriend seemed worse to her, however she wasn't sure how much worse, considering what she was now required to do with a woman she barely knew. She resisted the urge to push her hips up as Cristin increased her fingering motion a little, instead gritting her teeth together and allowing another moan to exit her lips.

"You like this don't you?" Cristin asked, her voice soft yet showing her obvious excitement, "You like this more than you thought you would don't you?"

"Oh no" Gina gasped, "No, no"

"Mmmmmmmmmm" Cristin moaned as she pushed harder, pressing her hand firmly into Gina's groan with every entry of her fingers.

The action continued for a few minutes, before Cristin finally withdrew her fingers before she sent Gina over edge, and bought them up to Gina's lips, "Taste it" she said, more as a request than an order.

Gina refused, so Cristin sucked one of her finger clean herself, tasting Gina's body fluids for the first, amazing, time. She then pushed the other finger into Gina's mouth, and this time it slid past her lips and teeth, into her mouth cavity where her taste buds waited.

"You taste so good" Cristin said, "Don't you think?" Gina sucked Cristin's finger clean but didn't answer.

"I think I need to taste more of you" Cristin said, and slid herself back down Gina's quivering body and between her legs once again. Gina knew what was next, and watched on nervously as Cristin's head disappeared between her legs.

A moment later she felt a tongue touch her clit, which sent a spark of sexual electricity though her body, and a few moments later the woman's tongue was inside her. Cristin used her fingers to provide further stimulation, and help deepen the penetration of her tongue as she worked on the first-time lesbian, feeling Gina's right leg suddenly wrap around her as the woman tried in vane not to give in to this intense feeling.

Gina's boyfriend rarely went down on her, and she had almost forget how intense the feeling could be, and couldn't remember a time when it had felt this intense, or was this exciting for her.

Her body itself gave into Cristin's tongue sooner than she had anticipated, and a wave of pleasure consumed her as her orgasm rippled through her body, sending her head into a spin. Cristin kept licking, causing Gina to squirm around under her, gripping the sheets tightly with whitening knuckles while she allowed a cries of pleasure to clearly exit her mouth.

Cristin waited until Gina's body was finished, then launched herself back up Gina and kissed her passionately, forcing her tongue into Gina's mouth and giving her no choice but to taste her own fluids again. Gina returned the kiss, although not with quite as much passion.

Cristin kept her passion up until they both ran out of breath, and when this happened she left Gina's lips, and stared deep into her eyes. Gina stared back for the first time, and smile slightly in the warm tingle of post-orgasm. Cristin brushed Gina's hair out of her eyes and away from her face, running her fingers over Gina's smooth, perfect skin.

"It's your turn now" Cristin smiled kindly.

Gina was not pleased about this, "No" she protested, "I just cant, please don't make me do it"

Cristin gave her a kiss on the cheek, "I'll talk you through it. You'll be ok sweetie"

Without another word Cristin got off Gina, and Gina hesitantly rose, allowing Cristin to lie back on the bed and spread her limbs in readiness for Gina's first attempt at orally pleasing another woman.

Gina took her time acquiring her position between the other woman's legs, and Cristin watched her with anticipation and lust. She was indeed a beautiful woman. Every inch, every curve, every part of her an object of desire, and Cristin didn't know how she would live without Gina once this night was over.

Gina just sat here for what seemed to Cristin like an eternity. Cristin could tell she needed some persuasion, and to tell the truth it actually excited her quite a bit knowing the other girl was straight and doing her best to stop it from happening.

"Come on" Cristin encouraged with no hint of impatience, "I know you want this"

Gina ignored that comment, placing her hands on Cristin's thighs and staring at her shaved womanhood. Gina had never shaved herself there before, and couldn't help the sudden curiosity about what it would feel like to be bald, and more importantly to the current situation, what it could feel like to lick a hairless pussy.

With that thought in mind she finally bent down, and with one, long stroke, licked the entire length of Cristin's cunt, having her first taste of another woman's virginal fluids. It sent her stomach head-over-heals. After the initial contact she dove down, licking a few more times before pushing her tongue into Cristin's waiting body.

"Ohhhh yeah" Cristin moaned spreading her legs wider and placing her hands on Gina's shoulders, "Good girl. Ohhhhh, deeper, push it deeper"

Gina pushed her face hard into Cristin, forcing her tongues entire length into the woman's love cannel, "Use your fingers" Cristin explained, "Pull, ohhhhh god, pull the lips apart with your fingers baby"

Now Gina followed Cristin's orders without any additional protest, spreading the woman's pussy lips with her fingers before diving back in with her tongue. Cristin started to arch her back, pushing herself into Gina's face as she ran her hands over the shoulders of the girl between her legs.

Cristin smiled to herself. She had finally gotten Gina, even if it was only for one night, it would be a night she would not soon forget. She found even the smallest and gentlest of Gina's touches powerfully erotic, and with her excitement the way it was she was sure there would be no stopping her body from taking control when the time came, a time that wouldn't be far away if Gina kept this up.

"Oh god" Cristin gasped, "Oh god, keep going. Ohhhh"

Hearing the words of encouragement Gina increased her licking, twirling her tongue around inside of Cristin and pressing her lips tight into her. Cristin couldn't believe how good Gina was at this, and how little instruction the girl had required, she was a natural lesbian, and Cristin wished with all of her heart – and body – that Gina would dump her boyfriend and convert.

Cristin wrapped her legs around Gina and tightly locked her feet together, holding the girl in place between her legs and preventing any attempt to escape before Cristin was done with her. She moaned, Gina moaned, and Cristin moved one hand to hold the back of Gina's head, tenderly pushing Gina's face into her, but not so hard as to prevent the girl from backing off if breathing became a problem.

She was getting close, Cristin knew it wouldn't be long now before she came, but the desire to make this last as long as possible forced her to try to hold off, to try to stop her body from reacting to this bliss she was experiencing.

Gina's oral movements became faster, and Cristin moaned over and over, hoping to release sexual energy through her moans and hold off for just that little bit longer. She tried to think of something else – anything to help her hold back, but it was in vane. She came, violently and strongly, causing further fluids to enter Gina's mouth and mess Gina's face and her own thighs. Her legs tightened around Gina and she cried out over and over again as her body was swept into a frenzy of sexual release.

She saw stars, and felt her stomach doing summersaults, her entire body tingling as her orgasm swept over her, and Cristin relinquished control of herself to her own primitive sexual feelings. The waves of passion consumed her in a ferocious sexual attack, and she thought – and wished – they would never end, until finally her body calmed down, and she released Gina from the clutches of her legs.

Gina came up beside her and collapsed onto the bed, turning away from Cristin. Cristin was having none of that, and rolled her over and pulled her onto her chest, resting the girls' head on her shoulder. "I want you to fall asleep in my arms"

It was obvious that even after their shared experience Gina did not want to share this further intimacy, however she complied, wrapping an arm around her blackmailer and snuggling into her like a child, or ever better, like a lover.

Sleep came quickly for both of them, as did the morning, which forced its rays of light into Gina's room, making sleep a little difficult for both of them. Cristin kept her promise, and after another kiss from her love she got dressed and guaranteed her that she would not tell Scott, or anyone else, about the tape.

Cristin also forced herself to back off with the sexual advances, and although Gina was upset that Cristin had forced her to have sex with her, she appreciated the end result. They two girls had as little as possible to do with each other since then, much to Cristin's heartache, but she found comfort in the memory of the night she had had Gina, and the amazing sensations associated with making love to someone who you cared about deeply, even if that someone was a member of the same sex.

12