Lesbian Celebs

Story Info
Celebrity get-together gets hot
811 words
118.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“ This is going to be really fun,” Britney Spears said aloud to herself. She and a couple of famous friends were going to spend the week in a private resort down in Florida. Britney was almost packed and was really looking forward to her vacation. When she was done, her bags were carried to her car and she drove to the airport. The flight was uneventful, so Britney slept most of the way. She was awakened by the captain’s voice saying, “ Welcome to FIA. Please exit the plane.”

As Britney walked into the terminal, she spotted one of her friends, Trish Stratus. “ Hi Britney,” Trish said cheerfully.

“ Hi Trish,” said Britney, and gave her a hug. “ So where’s the rest of the girls, are they here yet?”

“ We’re just gonna meet them at the house,” said Trish. “C’mon, let’s go to the car.” They picked up Britney’s bags and carried them to Trish’s car. The drive took about 30 minutes.

When they finally got to the house, Britney looked at it in amazement. “ Wow, this place is huge! Let’s see there’s 4 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, pool table, Jacuzzi, pool, garden…there’s too much stuff to go on.

“ Yeah,” said Trish, ”it’s a dream house.” They went in and started unpacking. At about 6:00, Stacy Keibler, and Briana Banks arrived, talking animatedly about how fun the week was going to be. They each chose a bedroom and unpacked. After that, they all went down to dinner, which Britney had fixed.

“ This is great food, Britney,” said Stacy. “ I wish I could cook like you.”

“ Well, I try,” said Britney modestly.

After dinner, the girls spread out across the house, each exploring a different part. They all met back in the kitchen and agreed, “ You could get lost in this place!”

The next day, Briana woke up first. She threw on some tight jeans, and, since she couldn’t decide on a top, went without one. She put some sunglasses on and went down to the pool to tan. Britney woke up next. She put on short shorts and a bikini top and also went down to the pool. When she saw Briana tanning, she said, “ You don’t need to do that, Briana, I think you’re tan enough.”

Briana looked up and took off her sunglasses. “ You think I’m tan enough? Thanks.”

“ Sure,” said Britney “ anytime.”

“ Hey Britney,” Briana said, “ would you rub some of this sunscreen on my back for me?”

“ Okay,” said Britney. She took the bottle of sunscreen and began rubbing it on Briana’s back. Suddenly, she began to feel excited. “ Why am I feeling this?” she thought. She wanted very much to have sex with Briana. “ Oh, hell,” she thought and flipped Briana onto her back. She sat on top of her and began to rub the sunscreen onto Briana’s breasts.

“ God, Britney, that feels so good,” said Briana.

“ You mean you’re not mad?” said Britney, surprised.

“ Hell, no,” said Briana, “ I’ve wanted you since I first met you. And how could I resist you? You’re so damn sexy.”

“ Well, so are you, you little slut,” said Britney, and kissed Briana passionately on the lips. “ We should stop, you know,” Britney said, breaking away.”

“ But we can always do this again,” said Briana slyly.

“ Count on it,” Britney said with a smile.

After Briana and Britney’s sexcapade, Trish woke up, dressed in tight latex pants and a transparent shirt, and went to fix breakfast. She was surprised to find Stacy already sitting at the counter, dressed in camouflage pants and a tiny shirt that let her nipples show.

“ Hi, Trish,” Stacy said in a way that made Trish want to run over and kiss Stacy like there was no tomorrow.

“ Morning, Stacy,” Trish said shakily. She walked over to the stove to turn it on. Stacy came up behind her and squeezed Trish’s ass.

“ It makes me really hot when I can see your boobs, Trish,” Stacy said. Stacy’s hands moved up from behind Trish and began massaging her breasts while unbuttoning her shirt. Trish turned around and finished Stacy’s job of unbuttoning. Then she put her hands down Stacy’s pants.

“ Let me return the favor,” said Trish and kissed Stacy. Then she broke away and helped Stacy take off her shirt. Trish sucked on Stacy’s breasts while Stacy moaned and pushed Trish’s head harder against her.

After Trish and Stacy finished, they each put their shirts back on and Trish made breakfast. As Briana, Trish, Stacy, and Britney sat around the table, they all smiled at each other in a devilish way. Briana summed it up best, saying, “ It’s gonna be one helluva week.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Angelina, Jennifer, and Nicole They discover lesbian lust and love.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Pool Party Ariel Winter is invited to a secret celebrity pool party.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Teen Turns: Boyfriend's Mom Sweet teen virgin is seduced by her boyfriend's pretty Momin Lesbian Sex
Lesbian MILF Seductress: 30th B'day Birthday girl is seduced by teenager at Broadway show.in Lesbian Sex
Stephanie's Seduction of the Divas The Billion dollar Lesbian is back by popular demand!in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories