Lesbian Dirty Talk

Story Info
She had other plans than to let me go to the concert.
2.7k words
4.42
23.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mm, I'm stealing you for myself tonight. You're not going anywhere, and I'll make sure of that." I start to object, but she grins. "I have something special planned for you tonight." She blocks the door out with her body.

"But we have a concert to go to, I was planning on being there!" I counter. "I know you'll love it, please..." I start a kiss and run my hands down her back, distracting her as I reach for the door behind her and unlock it with a soft click.

But she quickly turns the tables, spinning me around and pressing me into the door, and then locking it again. She hisses, "Don't you know that you can't get away from me?" I try to push her away, but she firmly grabs my hair and drags me into my bedroom.

"When I want you, I will have you. Whether you are reluctant or begging for my attention, you're mine tonight, hear me?" She presses her lips to my ear. "Tell me you belong to me."

I shiver and try to loosen her grip on my hair, but am quickly wrestled onto the bed. Trying to push her off is an annoyingly difficult task. She manages to flip me over onto my stomach. Then, I feel a cuff click around my left ankle. Fuck. Since when was she so strong? I reach to undo it, only to have my other ankle restrained to the opposite corner of the bed. And then, she uses her knee to press my chest into the bed as my wrists are restrained above my head, crossed. I bite the bed and growl in frustration. Guess I'm going to miss the concert...

She's delighted and cheery and I sulk on the bed, pulling vainly on the restraints. I gasp as she takes out a pair of sharp scissors and rests the blades against my skin. Dragging the sharpness up my arm, she moves the scissors to my nice blouse and makes quick and precise work of cutting away all of my pretty clothes. The cold metal is enough to warn me to stay very still so that I am paralyzed while listening to delicate snip snip sound.

She straddles on my butt and places a hand on my bare back, making me flinch. Then, her fingernails delve a long line next to my spine, pressing so hard that I imagine red welts appearing. Her movement is achingly slow and deliberate as she then spells her name into me. Almost purring, I arch against her.

"You're going to be in pain tonight. I will hurt you so much that you forget about your little concert, and the only thing you will remember is that you are under my control."

After a light playful slap on my back, her weight leaves the bed. Apprehension seizes my body as I wait for her first strike with who-knows-what. A blindfold slips over my eyes, shrouding me in darkness. I hear a smile in her voice. "So long as I want you here, you can't escape me...So. Hmm, I think I'll start with..." Without warning, I feel her flogger raining blows heavily against my back. I sigh. So much for a warm up.

"Awh," she coos with mock sympathy, "does this hurt?" She drags the flogger between my legs and snaps it strategically against my clit, eliciting a squeak. The leather falls trail along my back, making me shiver. Damn, she enjoys her whippings. And so do I. The flogger is then placed next to my head, so I can smell the leather.

A second later, I feel the back of a wooden hairbrush land on my butt. Smacks rain over my thighs and butt. Then again, and again, in the same fucking place! I use the bed to rub the blindfold off my eyes, and then turn around to stare her down in courageous defiance...Shit, wrong choice. Her surprise and disappointment makes me want to shrink to nothing.

"Do you really think you can get away with anything? You're restrained to a bed for a reason. You're going to get it now!" She lights up with spiteful glee from the thought. Then I feel another crack against my butt, before she leaves the bed. I turn around to see her coming back with her collection of pain sticks, those thin, evil plastic hurty things. Damnit.

"Now you can watch, so you know exactly when I will hurt you. Dread is one of my favorite emotions, you know that?" She takes one of the longer ones and lifts it up, waiting to snap it against my sore butt. I flinch in anticipation, but she pauses just a second longer before releasing it. It feels like a concentrated stripe of agony, and I am left reeling in pain. She places four more down my back, not giving me time to recover after each one. "I'm sorry," I gasp.

"Oh, so you're not sorry until you're in pain? I don't believe you." She switches to a shorter, more intense one and starts down my other side. "These will mark on you for a week, and maybe that will remind you how sorry you are." She slaps over the area with her bare hand, hard, then returns to the pain sticks. "I want to hear you begging for mercy."

I wiggle, trying to escape her as she starts placing them closer and closer to the inside of my legs. I try to close them, but she forces them open with her knees so she has clear access to my nakedness. "I will push your pain tolerance tonight. and we aren't even getting started." I feel a finger against my opening, making me hold my breath, and then without warning, she is inside of me.

I tighten around her, gasping at the sudden penetration and the sound of my wetness mixed with her fingers pressing relentlessly into me. I squirm, only to feel the cruel hairbrush whack into my poor ass over and over. The bed muffles a scream. She speaks through a triumphant laugh.

"There's nothing you can do now, hm? I will fuck you as long and as hard as I want, and I know exactly what to do with your body. Yes, I know what you deserve tonight." She twists her fingers against that spot, making me squirm from the intensity. "How I love to be inside of you, and claim you as my own...I think I'll tease you and pound you until you beg for mercy, and then hurt you some more. How does that sound?"

I take a breath, trying to breathe through this barrage of pleasure and fire raining on my poor body. Her threats sound very convincing. "I never beg," I respond. I sound unconvinced. She slaps her hand against my pussy one, two, three, (please not again,) four, five times. Then she leaves the bed, and I turn to look at her. She pulls the blindfold over my eyes again and growls, "if you take it off again, I will leave you here all night without untying you and call your best friend so that she can find you instead.

I relent and roll my eyes. At least I have a blindfold to hide my sass, which probably means one less thing to be punished for.

I hear the pull of leather straps, and my restraints are loosened so that I am kneeling with my ass in the air. I feel something hard at my pussy entrance, and then fingernails scratch up my back as a phallus starts to slide into me, filling me up. I am so tight it almost hurts, and I try moving away from it, but soft hands pull me only closer to the offending object. A few inches later, I feel her rest all the way inside of me.

She leans over to speak in my ear. "Feeling full?" I endure another thrust. "I am going to fill you up again, and again, and again, until you beg me to finish you off. How does that sound?" I moan in frustration, still trying to adjust to her girth pushing inside of me.

Her tempo is agonizingly slow, so slow that each movement feels like a shockwave inside of me. My reverie is broken by harsh slaps on my back and ass. After the impact settles, I melt again into the sensation of her fucking and claiming me. She swivels her hips, pulls out, and then slowly drives back in, making me ache. I hear her sigh.

"I will count down, and then I will drill into you, hard. I will fuck and thrust into you and I will not stop until I cum. But you may not cum, do you hear?" I nod with excitement and fear. "Now I will impale you, and there's no escape...five..." I squeal and try to relax. "Four." I take a deep breath. "Three...two..." she pulls back, and then I feel her whole body slam into me.

Her body pounds into mine, forcing all other thoughts from my mind as I am completely and utterly dominated. My body sways from the impact which penetrates deep inside of me, stretching, filling, oh sweet fuck...she grabs my hips for leverage and plunges into me with even more vigor.

I push back, driving her closer and closer as she fucks me. Her body bucks and pushes a final thrust as I feel her climax on top of me. She bites my shoulder and rides me through her peak, praising me and stroking me. I revel in her bliss, and in my own unsatiated need.

After she slows to a stop, she gently pulls out and switches my ankle cuffs, so that I am flipped over. She kisses up my right leg and lands on my clit, resting her tongue against it. I gasp and pull on my restraints, not knowing how to handle so much pleasure. She bites me softly, and then kisses me softly until I'm on the edge. Then she climbs up to kiss my lips, and then nibbles my ear to whisper a single word:

"Mine."

I blink, surprised, taking a full minute to process that simple one-syllable word. She grabs a cane and a scary-powerful vibrator, and places them next to me. I whimper. She smiles that sadistic smile. I'm so turned on, it hurts.

Without warning, the vibrator is pressed against my clit and rumbling furiously, and I hold back a scream. She moves it in a slow circle and enters me with her fingers, curling against my g-spot. I fight the restraints and protest, trying to guess what's coming next.

As I approach an edge, the vibrator is clicked off, but remains pressed against my clit. And then, her cane presses harsh blows against my inner thighs. I fight and try to move away, but she holds me down with a hand against my abs and hits the same place three, four times. It's becoming too much, so my lips pause on the word "yellow," only to be interrupted by the sensation of the vibrator on an even higher setting. This time, my scream escapes me.

She's softly stroking the welts from the pain as the vibrator works its magic. Her lips move to my ear and she speaks to me in a mock-loving tone. "Isn't this nice? Darling, you're being so good taking this for me." She puts two fingers in my mouth, and I suck them graciously in response. "You look lovely when you're helpless and screaming, and your welts are becoming a nice shade of red. Do you know how wet you are?"

"You will not cum tonight, I will keep you on the edge of pleasure and pain until you can't endure it any more. The sound of her voice so close to me makes my whole body respond to her words. "Yes, I will push you because I know you love it. You need this. I could tell that this is what you wanted from the moment I walked through your door." I begin to gently bite her fingers in rebellion, but she withdraws them and closes them around my neck. The vibrator stops, and her fingers enter me again, curling strongly inside of me. Then, my nose and mouth are covered as she starts hitting my pussy over and over without mercy.

I accidentally breathe out, and my lungs are empty. I fight, really fight this time trying to escape the pain between my legs and the hand depriving me of oxygen, but I am too restrained to find any relief. My head begins to spin, and my consciousness starts to lose its grip. Each second has become an eternity. I try to focus on the pain to keep me awake.

Suddenly, my lungs are free to take a breath! I drink in oxygen, only to be choked again. And then vibrator is flipped on, making my nerves scream in pleasure. I'm running out of air, I'm getting closer and closer, and my head begins to spin again. I'm almost to the brink, and then my blindfold is ripped off and my eyes focus on her.

She puts her instruments of torture to the side and kisses my mouth, long and deep. Her fingers move to enter me again, gently penetrating my soft, vulnerable sex. And her mouth moves to one of my breasts as I arch to her, fighting back tears. She pauses to speak to me with a soft but sadistic voice.

"I'm not done with you quite yet. Can you take just a little more?" I have huge doubts about her definition of 'a little' but I nod, knowing that I don't have a choice anyway. Her fingers flex and pull within my depths. "Tell me you belong to me." She bites my nipple slowly but deliberately, and I gasp. My whole body responds to her as if I am her instrument.

Her mouth moves back up to my ear, and she is more aggressive now. "You are mine. You can't move, you can't cum, you can't breathe, you have no relief without MY permission." Her fingers pinch my sensitive clit, moving it in slow circles before pushing three, four fingers into me. "You are my prisoner now, and you belong to me. Say you belong to me."

She is stretching me and ravaging me, opening me up. I feel a climax building deep inside me, and begin to clench. Her lips latch onto my neck, and her hand elicits pleasure that I can do nothing but ride. I feel my whole body begin to tense. I look into her eyes and only three words come to mind: "I'm yours tonight."

She cocks an eyebrow, and then her hand tips me over the edge of climax, sending an earthquake through me. But she withdraws her hand as soon as it begins, leaving my body to spasm alone, hollow. I am lost, frustrated, completely overtaken by every sensation.

As I shake, coming down rapidly from the ruined climax, I feel sharp lines of pain from her pain stick against my skin. The pain cuts into me and trails down my chest and over my thighs, followed by the warm, familiar feeling of her lips. I watch her with pleading eyes. I am empty, and I need more, something, but I don't know. "Please?" I beg, catching her eye.

One more snap of pain against my breast, a kiss, and then she strokes my hair. She meets my lips in a short kiss, and frees my hands. I meet her lips and embrace her neck. After one more lingering kiss, she pushes me back down on to the bed, making it clear that she wants me to stay down. Our eyes lock for what feels like forever. Then, without a word, she leaves the room. I hear the door open and then swing close, and I sigh.

She left me.

Exhausted, I free my ankles, go to the bathroom, grab some water, and close my bedroom door. I push the restraints and instruments of torture unceremoniously off the bed and then curl up in the dark. My body aches and stings, and I run my hands over the welts and bruises that will soon show tomorrow. Finally, my pensive mind begins to doze.

Then, I hear the doorknob turn.