Lesbian Encounter At The Club Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give it to me Jackie, drench me. I wanna drink all of your cum!"

It was absolutely amazing! I watched as jet after jet of girl cum squirted out of Jackie's cunt and all over my best friend. In her mouth, her hair, on her tits and belly. When Jackie's spastic body finally relaxed and stopped spraying they were both covered. I was even a little damp. Amy had her mouth firmly locked onto Jackie's spent snatch, sucking up every last drop of her orgasmic juice.

Amy came away from her and Jackie slumped down onto the floor. I thought she may have passed out, but she let out a moan and said,

"That was the best fuck I've had in ages!!"

Amy and I told Jackie it was the most erotic, X rated thing we had ever done. We got dressed and walked back by the various couples and groups still engaged in their own X rated activities. The big bouncer took one look at our wet, disheveled clothes and just smiled and shook his head.

"I see you girls had a good time, huh?"

Amy smiled back and said, "Mister, if that was a good time I don't think I could survive a GREAT time!!"

Outside the club we exchanged numbers with Jackie and planned to get together the next weekend. As she was walking away she looked over her shoulder and said,

"Hey Courtney, next weekend it's your turn!" and she winked and got into a cab.

I turned to Amy and said, "I don't know if I can wait till next weekend."

She pulled me close and kissed me while running her hands up my body to cup my aching tits.

"You don't have to Court. As soon as we get back to my place I'm gonna try out all my new knowledge on you. I wanna taste you, I wanna feel you cum for me. And I want to feel your wet mouth on me, too. Do you want it as much as I do?"

All I had to do was move her hand between my thighs so she could feel how wet I was. She moaned and slid her hand past the waistband of my shorts and cupped my sloppy, wet cunt. She spread my lips with her fingers and slid two inside of me.

"Court, you're so tight. I always wondered how this would feel. I've been fantasizing about you for so long."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing! Amy wanted me as much as I wanted her.

"We've got a lot of time to make up for Amy. All I've thought about for the last two years is how to get you into bed."

We smiled at each other as our cab pulled up. We got in and she kissed me and said,

"Well I guess we won't have to settle for fantasies anymore will we?"

12