Lesbian Fever Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The both of us spent, Linda somehow pulled out from beneath me and moved back up my sweating body. Her breasts dug into mine. We kissed, deeply and lovingly.

"Wow!" I said when our lips finally parted.

"I know," she replied. "But it gets even better, sweetie."

She arose from the bed, bent over, her beautiful breasts hanging divinely, and rummaged through the nightstand drawer. Soon she was holding four round leather cuffs, each with chrome buckles and rings, in her hand along with four long pieces of thin rope.

I looked at her, wide-eyed. "What are those for?"

"You next lesson," she replied. "Oh Beth, there is so much for you to learn…"

* * * * *

Dear readers, thank you so very much for your kind feedbacks. I attempt to answer everyone who e-mails me. I write stories only for you. My goal is to turn you on. Most of the material comes from real-life experiences, with a certain amount of literary license. Please feel free to e-mail me if you have any ideas for future chapters, or if you just want to say "hello." I received a request from one reader to include a "scissor" sequence, like the one included in this chapter, in a story. It was fun to write about it. I hope she (and you) enjoyed it.

From the last few paragraphs of this installment, it is obvious where the next chapter is headed. Let me know what you would like in future chapters.

Hugs, BethAnne

12