Lesbian Gangland Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lesloverz
lesloverz
43 Followers

And Gladys love it, she loved how sensitive her nipples felt.

Once again, Fannie starts kissing her way down, biting and nibbling on her nipples. She wrapped her mouth around Gladys's left nipple and starts sucking it, using her tongue like a whip and lashes at her nipple. She moved her right hand slowly down Gladys's side, sliding past her shivering waist, feeling the erotic hip bone till the waistband of her panties. The journey was good, it left Gladys intoxicated.

Fannie likes the silky material of her panties and she had taken a quick glimpse at the color, purple, nice... She liked the way she was shaved so that she can slide her palm smoothly down to the tip of her triangle. And she liked what she was feeling right now, the top of her soft pussy through her panties. She could feel the heat emanating from the core. She could feel the tremors of her volcano as she cups her pussy, touching the wet material and slowly caressing it.

Gladys could feel those fingers at the pulsating center of her privates; never had she let anyone else touch it besides herself. The feeling was damn erotic, and tingly. She never knew how good it felt to be touched all over by another person. It was so sexy and she loved it. She just wants to be violated.

"I love you Gladys, your pussy is so hot, and I just want to make love to you every minute everyday... Let me show you the beauty of my love..." and Fannie started rubbing her pussy through her panties furiously, getting Gladys wetter and wetter. She ran her fingers along the length of her panties covered pussy and asshole, sometimes pushing the tips of her fingers into the wet spot on her panties which was getting bigger and wetter.

"Yes... Fannie... Yes...!" Gladys bucked down hard on Fannie's feverish palm as she experienced her first orgasm, releasing her juices all over her panties. It was also then, she felt that she couldn't control her bladder, wetting Fannie's hands and her panties with her hot piss. Gladys was too far gone in her ecstasy to feel any bit of shame.

Fannie could feel her own urges rising; she wants Gladys hot tongue on her pussy as well. She wants to try that mouth of hers and she knew how to add a little bonus as she applied some "Pleasure" on her pussy.

"Come my sweet little girl, let me teach you something else." Fannie turned around and stood with her legs over her body in the 69 position, planting her butt in front of Gladys exhausted face. Lifting up her skirt, she bent forward with her hands on Gladys's thighs and pushed her pussy and asshole into Gladys awaiting face.

Gladys had barely recovered when she felt Fannie's silky panties in her face. She could smell the muskiness and feel the wetness on her face and somehow, her energy returned to her body. "Pleasure" was certainly working very well on her.

Gladys immediately gets down to licking Fannie's pussy, first by kissing and licking around her crotch area before pulling her panties aside and plunging her tongue into those wet folds. She just wants to make Fannie feel good, she's willing to do anything to hear her moans and see her juices flow.

"Ohhh... that's so good. Yeah, lick me baby..." as Fannie pushed her pussy hard into her face and plunge 2 fingers into Gladys shaved pussy.

Gladys is so aroused by the sight of Fannie's glistening pink folds and the taste of her sweet nectar. She could just lick away at it all her life. And with her nose so close to her ass-hole, Gladys took in the exotic smell of her ass-hole. It didn't smell bad to her at all. She loved it and contemplates licking those puckered lips, wondering how it tastes like.

Fannie was pumping her fingers in and out of Gladys's pussy as she felt Gladys tongue entered and twirl around her wet tunnel. She clenched her pussy and tried to suck on her tongue as Gladys planted her full mouth onto her wet pussy like an octopus and sucked at her juices.

Feeling Gladys's pussy clenching down hard on her pumping fingers, she came and flooded Gladys's face with her juices just as Gladys flooded her fingers too, her second orgasm in such a short time.

Fannie knew it was time to completely devour her prey, to make Gladys her own and she knew just what to do. As Gladys rest her body and sighing contently on the toilet bowl, Fannie put on her strapped on dildo, oblivious to Gladys. This time, she covered the dildo with more of "Pleasure", making sure what is to come will be forever etch in Gladys heart.

Unlocking her handcuffs, Fannie let Gladys regained her standing posture momentarily, just enough for her to position Gladys's butt towards her before locking her back to the pipe. And without warning, Fannie slid her dildo into Gladys's pussy, humping it in and out of her furiously.

"And this is my own present to you my girl. Do you like it?" says Fannie seductively beside Gladys's right ear before nibbling on her ear lobes and licking all over her sensitive corners.

"It is so big... I.... Ohhh, that feels so good!!!!" Gladys moaned loudly as her tight virgin pussy clenched onto the dildo, trying to get as much sensations as possible. She could feel her knees growing weak from all the sensations she is feeling from her pussy, the tingling feeling in her pussy walls is too much, but she wants more, she hopes that Fannie could just keep drilling her sex hole and wish she could just die of ecstasy!

Fannie bent forward and grabbed Gladys's breasts from behind with both her hands, letting her own breasts to rub freely against Gladys's back. As she squeeze those boobs and pinched those sensitive nipples, Fannie purred "Cum for me my love, cum for me hard so that I know you love it and want to continue being my lover...Feel my cock in your love hole. Feel my boobs on your back. Feel it!"

Gladys could feel her orgasm coming faster than never before as she spread her legs even further apart and humped her pussy backwards towards the pumping dildo. Streaks of overflowing pussy juices were already flowing down her thighs at this moment.

"Cum now!" ordered Fannie as she simultaneously pinched both nipples and jammed her dildo to the end of Gladys's pussy.

"Yes! Oh yes! I'm yours my love! Ohhh..." And Gladys exploded in a round of spasms and almost seeps into unconsciousness as she lay down on the toilet bowl cover on her stomach, thoroughly spent.

Unlocking her handcuffs and turning her over, Fannie shared one final kiss with her new recruit before hugging her contently in her arms, knowing that her happy days are just starting.

lesloverz
lesloverz
43 Followers
12