Lesbian Home Invasion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck my ass bitch; you're not worthy of my pussy. Tongue it deep and hard. Yeah that's it! Lick it up!

Jill now is getting strong quivers as the sensitive spot in her ass is fully aroused from Karen's tongue and she swings her hips around so the juice in her pussy can flow into Karen's mouth.

"Yeah, you like that don't you my little cum bucket. You call me a slut? Ha ha, who's got cum from three different women in their stomach? Not mine," The thought of making Karen eat her ass and now her cum is heating Jill's pussy to up to scalding levels and Karen can actually feel Jill's cum get hotter as she swallows a fresh load of sticky white fluid. Karen sticks her tongue deep into Jill's pussy sending amazing spikes of pleasure deep into her body and when Karen's upper lip starts rubbing her clit Jill feels her orgasm start to build.

"Oh mommy that's it, eat me out mommy, make your baby cum. I am going to cum right in your mouth. OH, here it cums baby. OHH. Open wide baby, I'm GOING TO F I L L Y O U R MMOOUUTHH AAAHHH!"

Jill keeps her promise as a torrid of red hot female love juice instantly fills Karen's mouth with girlie cum and as she swallows the first load, Karen's face is drenched with pussy juice as it over flows out her mouth and spills out all over the bed. Jill's orgasm has her humping out every last drop into and onto Karen's face and her body is filled with electric wild fire as the last droplets of cum drain away with her orgasmic shivers.

"Wow did you see that Sunny? I knew that was a sweet pussy! I want some of that next!"

"I bet you do Toni. I bet you do. I wouldn't mind a taste of that myself. But it's getting late and we have to be on are way."

"Guess your right Sunny. Here let me get that for you."

Toni goes over to Jill and unties her arms as Sunny unties Karen from the bed.

"Oh my god Toni I have never cum so hard in my life. Can you teach my husband that, that, whatever you did to me?" Karen gushes.

"Now why would I want to do that Karen? If he knew how to do it why would you need me?" she chuckles.

Toni and Sunny grab their cloths' and leave the room heading downstairs.

"Hold on a minute Jill," Karen says as Jill starts to leave the room.

"What is it Karen?"

"Why do you always have to be such a bitch Jill? Why did you have to stick your ass in my face, you know how I hate that."

Jill laughs, "Shit happens mommy and your tongue sure was gobbling my ass up. Don't be mad mommy, didn't I .......reward you later on for doing it?"

"Reward, reward, you call cumming in my mouth a reward! You should be thanking me for making you cum so hard! And stop calling me mommy!"

Just then a noise comes from the chair; both women have forgotten about poor Tom tied to the chair still with a raging hard on and pre cum drooling out his cock.

Jill laughs, "Looks like you forgot about something their Karen. You better take care of daddies little, problem. Or do you need some help with that too?" Jill smirks at Karen.

"I can handle it thank you very much Jill. Just go would you?"

"Can do mommy, I want to see if I can catch up to Sunny and Toni any way to properly reward them for a job well done. Happy birthday daddy and many more," Jill says as she leans over letting her breasts dangle on his dick while she gives him a big wet kiss on the forehead. "You sure Karen, I could give you some pointers if you want!" Jill says as she saunters out the room.

"Just leave would you Jill?" Karen turns to Tom removes his gag and says, "Happy birthday honey. I told you I would do anything for you. Even lick your bitch daughter's cunt. I even went to the junkyard today and got those rims you wanted."

Tom just smiles as Karen's head takes up on his cock where Toni left off.

The End.

12