Lesbian Ladyfriend

Story Info
A sexual deception with a happy ending.
1k words
4.14
42.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SciGuy
SciGuy
15 Followers

She immediately took her blouse off and threw it on the bed. She certainly was eager. She took out a hairpin and shook her long blonde hair loose, kicked off her shoes. I caught my breath. She was wearing a sheer black singlet underneath, no bra, with a solid black design across her cleavage that matched the one on her stockings. The girl did have good taste in clothes.

"I hope I haven't made a big mistake," I said, walking over to the opposite corner of the room.

"What do you mean?" she asked, puzzled.

"Well, we're here in your bedroom. I guess we're both ready for sex. We trust each other, right?"

I looked at her, I'm sure with a painful expression. I almost couldn't say what I had to say.

"And you think I'm a girl. So I've lied to you," I confessed, falling into a chair and lowering my head at my draining admission.

"You're not a girl?" she asked, unbelieving.

"No. I'm a T-girl," I stopped a moment, waiting to hear if she understood, if she wanted to scream at me, "I'm transgendered, male to female, but I haven't fully transitioned yet."

She didn't say anything. I couldn't look at her, "I'm sorry, baby, I should have told you before, but I was afraid you would leave me..." I ended weakly. Damn, I'd fucked this up but good. There really was no excuse for what I'd done. I looked up, hoping for mercy.

She opened her mouth, closed it, licked her lips, looked into my eyes, "Let me see," she said in a very low, unemotional voice.

Well, THAT was a good sign. And that was one of the things I liked about her, she was direct. I stood up and took off my dress. I wasn't wearing a bra. My generous breasts swung from side to side as I reached under my short half slip and pulled down my white rubber panties. My cock, released from its tight latex confinement, began to erect involuntarily, peeking out from under my slip. She watched it grow, looking from it, to my face, to my breasts, and back to my cock. She was totally expressionless, immobile, just staring.

I gave her a moment to collect her thoughts, then said, "You've got to give me something here, Cynthia. I don't know what you're thinking."

She approached me slowly, her eyes and mine locked. Her breasts rose as she inhaled my perfume. Her nipples puckered and stood high inside her sheer top.

She examined me intently, head to toe, shook her head and said, "You're the most beautiful girl I've ever known. And you're not even a girl."

She moved in very close and kissed me gently, sliding her hands around my waist, softly murmuring a plaintive, "What the hell am I doing."

My hopes rocketed. Our first kiss. Our breasts water-ballooned against each other, warmly, nipple to nipple. Oh my god.

"I love having you as a friend," she whispered into my mouth, "But I thought you were straight. I never thought this could happen. It's like a dream to have you in my arms," she kissed me again, softly, "And now THIS."

"You're not angry?" I whispered back, my eyes filling with water. I returned her hug, but carefully so that I didn't press my hardening cock against her. "What I did wasn't very nice," I continued. My voice was breaking.

"You'll just have to make it up to me," she replied, "I can think of a few ways you can do that."

"Oh, Cyndi, thank you, thank you. I was so worried you would hate me," I kissed her again and again, all over her face, like a little puppy does. I started to cry. I was so happy and relieved.

"Don't cry. I could never hate you," she smiled, stroking my cheek. That winning smile I loved so much. I stopped crying and smiled back at her. She was lovely.

She stepped back, lowered her eyes, reached down, stopped, "Can I touch it?"

"Sure, baby, sure," I wiped the tears from my eyes, "Here, I'll help you," I took off my slip so she could see me better. I took her hands and folded them around my cock, held them there.

"It's so hot!" she said, surprised.

She stroked her fingers around the ridge of the head, up and down the shaft, cupped my balls. In seconds I got as hard as a pipe. Her eyes grew large.

"This is fucking unbelievable", she whispered, mostly to herself.

Then she suddenly became more animated, "And it can...I mean...you could fuck me with this, like a man does it to a woman?

I nodded.

"And it works for you, too? You can climax and everything?"

"Yes," then I quickly added, "But we don't have to do that if you don't want to."

"No, it's okay," she said, beaming, "We can do that. I want to," she giggled with excitement like a little girl and actually jumped up and down a little. She exclaimed eagerly, "This is gonna be great!"

"But you're a lesbian!" I blurted out before I could stop myself. Oh, shit.

"Yeah, I am. But this is different," she said with uncaring finality, dismissing THAT line of thought.

Damn! That was the one thing I had been most afraid of. I shook my head in amazement. I've lived as a woman for years, and I look and act like a woman well enough to fool even my girlfriends, like I fooled Cyndi. I have relationships with men and they fuck me up my ass like a woman, and cum inside me, and I love it. But I haven't learned how to THINK like a woman. Not yet anyway.

"There is one thing, though," she added, getting serious suddenly.

"What?" I asked, a little afraid. A half-dozen things flashed through my mind, did she have an STD, what?"

"When you ram this thing inside me, like I know you're going to, you'll have to be gentle. I'm a virgin."

We laughed together. Then I stopped, and thoughtfully cocked an eyebrow at her for an explanation.

"It's true," she said, "I've never been with a man. I've slept with girls my entire life."

"Well, you're going to be with a girl tonight, too, baby. I'm more girl than guy at this point."

"But you're hard as a rock," she said, confused, "You're going to have to explain all this to me."

"Later," I said, "Right now, we have better things to do."

SciGuy
SciGuy
15 Followers