Lesbian MILF Seductress: In Flight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bree explained, "You may come, my pet, after you get your Mistress off."

The words Mistress and pet stunned the drunk, horny and confused MILF. Adding to the confusion was a growing desire to taste the young girl's vagina, her overwhelming scent in such tight proximity breaking any resolve to resist Pearl may have had.

Bree explained, "Don't resist, my pet. I know and you know that you not only want to submit to me, you need to." Bree lowered herself so that her wet cunt was almost touching the bewildered MILF.

Pearl stared transfixed at the vagina in front of her. She wasn't a lesbian! Yet Bree had brought out feelings in her she had never felt before. Part of her knew she should resist, you can't go back in time after the fact, yet Bree's powerful persona had her a puddle of mush and before her brain even had time to make a decision she leaned up and buried her face into the enticing scent. As soon as her tongue made contact with the stunning sweetness she knew she had made the right decision, the only regret in her head was why she had never tried it before, all those missed opportunities being the prim and proper loyal wife. She began to lap like a thirsty dog licks his dish, messy and eager.

Bree let out a moan on contact and after a few seconds of attention from her new pet she complimented, her voice like that of a mother to her young child. "Good girl. Lick my cunt like a good pet."

Pearl heard the words but they didn't translate as humiliating, but rather of recognition and approval of what she was doing. She wanted to drown in the bouquet of roses that enveloped her and she wanted to lap from the fountain of youth forever. Each lick brought on another scintillating taste that brought euphoria to her senses.

Although the older woman lacked style, she made up for it in her eager recklessness. Bree was on the brink of orgasm in only a few minutes and as the crescendo began to build she leaned forward for three reasons. Firstly, to force the eager new pet to work for her treat, secondly to cascade her juices like Niagara Falls when the inevitable burst came, and lastly to reward her new MILF slut for her obedience by bringing her to orgasm as well.

As soon as Pearl felt the young girl's tongue on her clit she screamed into Bree's vagina and returned the favour by reaching up and taking Bree's clit in her mouth.

Bree's clit swallowed whole was the final trigger she needed, and the dam burst, exploding a river of lust onto the older woman's face and mouth.

Pearl was shocked at the excess juice flooding onto her, but lapped it up eagerly.

Bree's orgasm pulsing through her, she continued returning the favour, teasing and pleasing the MILF's pussy.

Pearl already on fire from the earlier fingering, needed almost no time to be back on the brink of bliss.

Bree, sensing the older woman was again close, repositioned herself so she was between the MILF's pantyhose-clad legs.

Pearl stared down at the beautiful young woman between her legs and begged, "Please, I need it so bad."

Bree smiled and laid down the expectations of their new relationship. "Lez slut, you may come soon, but I think you need to understand that I am a pretty demanding Mistress."

Alarm bells went off inside her head, but the older woman ignored them as she whimpered, "Ok,"

"Ok, what?" Bree asked, wanting a verbal declaration from the sexy MILF.

"I'll do whatever you say, Mistress," the horny desperate MILF declared and begged, her need to come overriding anything else.

Content the older woman was hers, Bree buried her face into the older woman's inferno of lust. Bree did not give back anywhere near as much as she received, but she did like the sweet taste of pussy on occasion. She also knew that she was an expert pussy pleaser and her unique style and gift to find a g-spot in milliseconds, was one more reason so many woman, young and old, submitted so unconditionally to her. She gave them the most intense and complete body quaking pleasure of their sexual lives. And although she gave such pleasure sparingly, women always came back with the hope that maybe Bree would honour them again.

Pearl screamed on contact and knew her orgasm was imminent and impossible to prevent.

Bree sensing the crescendo of lust on high tide, slid two fingers into the ocean of lust and found her new sub's g-spot in seconds.

Pearl's first scream had just ended when she felt the younger Domme's fingers slide inside her and hit her elusive, never before found, g-spot. Pearl couldn't even begin to fathom such pleasure ever existing that was currently riddling her body with pulses of intense euphoria. The usually reserved mother of two screamed out-of-character profanity, "Oh my God, fuuuuck yeeeeeeees!. Don't fuuuuucking stooooooooop!"

Bree clamped her mouth onto her slut's cunt and caught the flood, all the while constantly tapping on the MILF's g-spot like a drum.

Pearl's orgasm was never-ending and her screams of utter exhilaration bounced off the hotel room walls, alerting her hotel neighbour very clearly of the orgasm that was driving her mad. Wave after wave after wave shuddered through her body to the point she could no longer take such intense pleasure and passed out.

Bree, realizing the screams of ecstasy had halted, looked up knowingly; the MILF had passed out. This was not the first time her expert mouth and fingers had brought someone to such heights that they crashed. She pulled her fingers out of the soaking wet woman and went to shower.

.....

Pearl woke up hours later, her mind replaying the most intense dream she could remember. As she stretched she realized she was handcuffed to her bed. The MILF went pale as the reality that her hot, wet dream was no dream at all, but as real as the handcuffs on her wrist. She looked around and saw a note on the bed. Grabbing it with her free left hand, she read it.

My new pet,

I went out for a bit to have another drink with Ethan, but will be back soon...maybe with Ethan. There is the ice bucket on the bed beside you in case you have to go pee. Otherwise, wait like a good pet for your MISTRESS to return.

Bree

P.S.-I am just kidding. I left a key for you...in your cunt.

Pearl gasped at the realization of her new reality as she replayed the submission in her head. She was aghast with her weakness, but even as she belittled herself for submitting to the intoxicating young woman, her pussy tingled. The intense pleasure she had felt also came flooding back and her pussy began getting wet thinking about it. Without consciously doing it, she felt her free hand go to her needy pussy and inside as she searched for the key. Once she found it, she struggled to get it out of her vagina. She finally got the key out, but instead of uncuffing herself, she focused on pleasing herself. She closed her eyes, accepting that everything was different. As she began pleasuring herself, she heard the door open.

She quit pleasing herself and reached for the key.

Bree came into view and smiled, her hair a mess, evidence of a good fuck session, "Still in your cuffs, my pet?"

Pearl stammered, "I-I-I just woke up."

As Bree got undressed she explained, "Yes, you were out cold. I have brought women to some pretty glorious orgasms, but never quite to the heights I brought you."

Pearl was again embarrassed, but said nothing.

Bree got onto the bed and straddled the bound MILF. She revealed, as her pussy was presented to the new sub, "Ethan was a pretty good fuck. His cock is delicious, slut, you would love it. Unfortunately, he has a quick trigger and shot his load in me in less than five minutes. Luckily for you, he came buckets."

Pearl stared at the vagina and could see remnants of white goo in the young girl. Without instruction, she did as expected, she retrieved the cream pie from her new Mistress.

Bree moaned and asked as she reached back and tapped the older woman's hard clit, "Good pet, suck out the cum. Do you want some directly from the source one day?"

Tasting his salty seed mixed with Bree's sweetness was an aphrodisiac on its own for Pearl who answered, admitting the truth, "I'd rather taste it in you."

Bree approved, "You are going to make a great pet."

Pearl moaned into her Mistress' pussy, wanting nothing more than the approval of the young domineering young lady and another orgasm.

Bree lowered her cum filled cunt onto the MILF's face and rubbed her cunt and his juices all over her new sub.

Pearl became obsessed and eagerly licked and lapped the mixture of heaven wanting to saviour every drop and get the young girl off as well.

Bree was impressed by the eagerness of her new pet. She didn't get off from the earlier disappointing quickie with Ethan and thus the dedicated pleasure of her new sub had her moaning with pleasure and on the brink of orgasm in only a few minutes. The inevitable orgasm came hard and she flooded the MILF with her juice and the last remnants of Ethan's cum.

The shower of cum gushed on Pearl's face and she eagerly lapped up the addicting combo like it was champagne.

Spent, Bree fell to the side and onto her back.

Pearl's pussy was still burning with desire and her hand returned to finish the job Bree had earlier interrupted.

Bree watched as her new sub pleasured herself, before replacing the MILF's fingers with her own. "So are you ready to be my unconditional sub?"

"God, yes," Pearl moaned, the young girl's touch making her melt.

"You will obey me like a good pet?" Bree questioned, sliding three fingers inside the forty-seven year old.

"Aaaaaaaah, yes," Pearl moaned, agreeing to the abstract idea.

Bree challenged, "Go get some ice and then you can come."

Pearl was disappointed and perplexed by the delay of her impending climax and her need for ice, but obeyed.

Pearl was going to the bathroom to grab a robe when her young Mistress added, "Dressed as you are."

Pearl gasped and protested, "But all I have on is ripped pantyhose."

"Then you should make it quick," Bree ordered.

Pearl was petrified.

Bree added, her promise pushing the nervous MILF over the edge, "Once you return I will spank your g-spot till you cum like the slut you are."

Pearl remembering the exhilarating climax she had received at the hands of this beautiful young temptress, was sold. She grabbed the bucket, opened the door and peaked into the hallway. The hallway was empty. She saw the ice machine just a few doors down. Taking one more quick look the other way, she rushed to the ice machine. She quickly filled up the bucket, before rushing back to her room. Oddly, the rush at almost being caught doing something so risky was intense and she returned to the bed, handing the bucket to her Mistress.

Bree ordered, "Lay down, my slut."

The MILF slut obeyed eagerly, even opening her legs for easy access for the young girl.

Bree surprised her new pet by slipping an ice cube inside the MILF's inferno.

Pearl screamed in shock, the cold contrast bringing a weird pleasing numbness to her.

Bree put a second ice cube on the older woman's nipple and after a few seconds replaced the ice cube with her mouth.

Pearl squealed, the contrast between cold and warm on her nipple another new sexual pleasure.

Bree manipulated the sub with a fifteen minute assault on her senses. Bree slid a second ice cube in the MILF's cunt while moving another ice cube all over Pearl's hot body.

The ice, the soft touches, the tender lips, were driving Pearl wild, keeping her constantly horny, yet not close to climax.

Finally, Bree decided to go for the kill. She demanded, handing her slut two ice cubes, "Hold one on each of your nipples."

Pearl eagerly obeyed, now use to the numbing sensation, her bullet nipples as erect as humanly possible.

Bree followed this by slipping one, two, three ice cubes inside her pet as the MILF shook and made a variety of strange sounds.

Bree watched the older woman squirm for a few seconds before crawling between the MILF's pantyhose-clad legs and burying her face in the sub's cunt.

Again, Pearl's screams shook the room. The hot-cold pleasure was bringing an unexplainable sensation to her.

Bree sucked on the MILF's clit for a couple of minutes while she allowed the ice cubes to melt. She watched the MILF's cube melt before she went for the final kill. She sucked her own finger to get it wet and with one hand slid three fingers inside the horny sub and went directly for Pearl's g-spot while at the same time inserting a finger in the MILF's ass.

Pearl's eyes went wide as she was double penetrated for the first time in her life. She began shaking as her orgasm hit her out of the blue in one huge explosion as her g-spot was triggered the same time a finger was buried in her ass. "Oh my god, Mistreeeeess. Fuuuuuck, I'm comiiiing again."

She could feel her cum spraying out of her in abundance like a broken tap, her body unable to stop its convulsions. Not wanting to pass out again, she focused on breathing.

Bree kept tapping the sub's clit and pumping the sub's ass as the never-ending orgasm pulsed through the MILF.

Finally, minutes later, Pearl begged, "Please stop, I have to pee so badly."

Bree slipped her fingers out of both her slut's pleasure holes and watched the frantic MILF rush to the bathroom.

"Shit," Pearl cursed as she felt herself unable to control her bladder and felt pee stream down her leg just as she reached the bathroom.

Bree laughed to herself as she thought, 'That is a new one.'

Pearl was mortified and grabbed a towel to clean herself and the floor, before quickly jumping in the shower to clean herself off. In the shower, her brain finally controlling her thoughts again she wondered what all this meant. Was Bree going to allow her co-do-workers to know what happened? Pearl had to reason with Bree that this stay between them, even though Pearl knew as her pussy tingled again, she was completely at the whim of the young Mistress. After a long warm cleansing shower, Pearl wrapped a towel around herself and returned to the unknown.

Bree smiled at the sudden modesty of the towelled sub.

Pearl gasped, her towel dropping harmlessly to the floor when she saw Bree, now wearing a strap-on cock shiny with lubrication standing before her.

Bree asked, "Ready to be ass-fucked, my slut?"

Pearl stammered, "I-I-I have never done that before."

Bred smiled, "Excellent, I can be your first. Bend over the bed, slut."

Pearl obeyed, trepidation chilling her.

As Bree went behind her tight ass MILF, she pulled the ass-virgin's ass cheeks apart and explained, as she plastered the puckered hole with lube. "I know what you are thinking, Pearl."

Pearl asked nervously, tightening her ass cheeks as she felt the thin cock at her asshole, "What do you mean?"

As Bree pushed forward, slowly penetrating her dyke slut's ass, she explained, "I won't reveal to our colleagues our new relationship, unless we add other sluts to our group."

Pearl could feel her ass filling as the fake cock went deeper in her ass, surprisingly less painful than she expected. Her words absurdly were, "Thank you, Mistress."

Bree wasn't sure if the 'thank you' was for keeping it a secret or for fucking her ass, but Bree continued, "But you will do as I say. Wear what I tell you to wear. Please me when I want to be pleased and please others as situations present themselves."

Bree's words spun in Pearl's head; the many adventures that could arise actually excited the older MILF. As the young Domme began to slowly fuck her ass, a submissive, horny and eager Pearl moaned, the pain her ass mostly a numbing pain, "I am yours Mistress. Use me as you please."

Brew began to thrust into the tight MILF, happy with her sub's declaration. "Come from having your ass fucked like a cheap whore, Pearl."

Pearl's hand went to her pussy and she began to frantically rub herself, which was a great distraction to the burn in her ass.

Bree fucked her new sub's ass with long, smooth strokes; the pleasure began to increase for a few minutes before she asked, "What are you, Pearl?"

The words out of Pearl's mouth were the most filthy she had ever uttered."Your slut, your ass slut, your cunt-licker. Oh fuck, yes, I'm your whore. Help me become a perfect pet."

Bree, content with the utter submission of yet another MILF, started forceful deep thrusts into the forty-seven year old ass. "Come for me slut. Come for me now!"

Desperate to obey, Pearl continued the violation of her own vagina...no pussy... no cunt...she thought to herself, accepting her new reality. The double pleasure of the toy fucking her ass and her own fingers created the perfect storm and her third orgasm of the evening shuttered through her.

Bree listened to the whimpers, moans and inevitable scream as her new lesbian ass-slut climaxed. Bree continued ravishing the MILF's ass throughout the orgasm before pulling out and demanding, "Clean my cock, slut."

Like a slut, Pearl instantly fell to her knees and took the cock that had just pummelled and deflowered her ass and engulfed it all. Pearl was always a great cocksucker and she bobbed back and forth on the plastic cock determined to impress the young Domme.

Bree was impressed and explained, "I knew you were a closet slut the second I saw you."

Pearl, curious, took the cock out of her mouth and asked, "How did you know? I didn't even know!"

Bree shrugged, "It's a gift."

Both women, passed exhaustion after a long flight and hours of sexual lust, cuddled in bed, a sudden intimacy shared between the two.

As Pearl drifted into slumber, she couldn't believe how perfect it felt to be in the arms of this young woman. Her cunt tingled again, but she ignored it as she drifted into slumber.

Bree smiled to herself as she considered all the possibilities ahead of her this summer...they really were endless.

THE END