Lesbian MILF Seductress: Nurse

Story Info
MILF is drawn into shocking world of incestuous lesbianism.
13.8k words
4.79
151.1k
169

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: MILF is drawn into shocking world of incestuous lesbianism.

Note: In 2015, thanks to goamz86, Robert, Wayne and tenzin_p for editing. In early 2019, thanks to Tex Beethoven for helping me add a fresh coat of polish.

Note 2: Thanks to Jedd for helping get this long-delayed chapter written and adding the twist that comes near the end.

Note 3: This story stands on its own, but if you want to read more BREE stories, check out the following (listed in chronological, not date published, order):

Lesbian MILF Seductress: Pre-MILF (in Bree's senior year of high school)

Lesbian MILF Seductress: Mom (late in her senior year)

Lesbian MILF Seductress: Neighbor (late in her senior year)

Lesbian MILF Seductress: Chocolate (immediately following Neighbor)

Lesbian MILF Seductress: Bakery (a couple weeks after Neighbor & Chocolate)

Lesbian MILF Seductress: 30th B'day (late summer, last weekend before her beginning college)

Lesbian MILF Seductress: Secret Santa (during her first year of college)

Lesbian MILF Seductress: Nurse (during her first and third year of college)

Lesbian MILF Seductress: Cop (summer after her first year of college)

Lesbian MILF Seductress: Pop Star (summer between sophomore and junior years of college)

Lesbian MILF Seductress: Church Mom (immediately after Pop Star)

Lesbian MILF Seductress: Spa (during the beginning of her junior year)

Lesbian MILF Seductress: Bride (End of third year of college)

Lesbian MILF Seductress: In Flight (summer job after college)

*****

Lesbian MILF Seductress: Nurse

My name is Bree. I am a Lesbian MILF Seductress. You may have already read a few of my seduction tales. Girls have always been eager to crawl between my legs and take a taste of my sweet nectar. In high school, I learned of this gift and had fellow classmates, friends, teachers, a black neighbor and my best friend's Mother submit as my personal pussy pleasers. In college so far, I've had sorority girls, my dorm Mother, my English professor and others beg for the privilege of being between my legs. One day I was in the hospital having some tests done when an opportunity presented itself to me... as it often does. This seduction occurred a year after the seduction of my first MILF Nadine, but after a few more MILF seductions.

I hadn't seen the naughty nurse for a couple years when I bumped into her while shopping last week. She was with her two daughters, and as soon as she saw me her face went flushed. I sauntered over to her and greeted, "Hi, Miranda."

"Hi, Bree," she replied, nervously.

I continued, "Long time, no see."

We chatted briefly as her two college-aged girls watched, wondering how I knew her. I hugged her, sliding my card in her jacket pocket, and whispered, "Call me tonight, understood?"

She nodded in reluctant agreement and we went our separate ways. After reconnecting with her face buried in my pussy, and a surprising plot twist even I wasn't expecting, I ordered her to write down how she became my MILF slut in the first place.

Without further ado, her story...

I can truthfully say that other than a couple of truth or dare kisses in high school, and one really drunk evening at a sorority party in college, I'd never done anything sexual with a woman. Each of those times it was just kissing, which was nice and pleasant and semi-erotic, but it didn't make me question my sexuality... I liked men!

I married a wonderful man, raised two great kids and had a job as a nurse that I usually loved. I mean, let's be honest... there are days when I wonder why I chose to be a nurse, but I imagine all jobs are like that.

My kids are in college now, and my husband works in oil and is often gone a lot... so I often pick up extra shifts to keep busy... empty nest syndrome hit me like a bitch... I'm forty-six and alone many nights. I like to think it was loneliness that led to the predicament I'm currently in. I should also note that although I still loved my husband, our sex life had fizzled over the years, and I craved that feeling of raw sexual hunger I used to have. Maybe it was menopause, maybe it was just a rekindling of my sex drive, but either way, during the past six months I'd attempted to initiate, often unsuccessfully, more sex with my husband. I'd also purchased a couple of new toys and had even attempted a little solo butt play to fulfill my blooming sex drive.

This background hopefully will explain my state of mind and ultimately my utter weakness, which led to my submitting to a nineteen-year-old in the hospital where I work.

It was a day like every other work day: long, busy and chaotic. Thankfully, I only had an hour left in my shift. In room 734 was a young bitchy girl, Bree, who was having a variety of tests done in an attempt to figure out why she'd recently been having constant dizzy spells.

She was a very pretty girl, but rather demanding. That said, it was nothing really out of the ordinary... at first. She'd had a couple visitors including her mom, and by curfew there was only one friend remaining with her.

It was when I went to send the friend home for the hospital's quiet time that things began to unravel. I was just about to walk in and ask her friend to leave when I heard moans... moans that were clearly sexual in nature. I paused and listened.

I listened to the moans for a brief time as I tried to decide how to deal with this odd situation. I had on a couple of occasions caught a guy and girl having sex in a room, but never two girls. I was both completely shocked and surprisingly aroused by the thought of seeing two girls in the throes of passion.

Suddenly, I clearly heard the patient's voice, "That's it, slut. Suck my clit."

I stood paralyzed, unable to believe my ears. The lesbian act in the room was shocking, but the dirty talk was appalling. How could anyone address another woman with such vulgarity? Why would a woman, even a dumb coed, allow herself to be treated in such a way?

I attempted to move, but my feet felt like they were cast in cement. As my head spun with how to deal with this absurd scenario, I heard the patient's voice, "I'm getting close slut, don't you dare fucking slow down."

I was aghast at her language and decided I must stop this right now. Other patients, guests or even worse, a supervisor could hear. I stormed into the room and was confronted by the patient lying on her back with her legs spread open, and her brunette friend between her legs, clearly performing oral sex. I demanded firmly, "Stop it this instant!"

The brunette attempted to move her head away, but the patient grabbed her head and held it between her thighs. She moaned, ignoring me, "I'm almost there, slut, keep licking my cunt."

The patient said all this with her eyes boring unashamedly into mine. I stared back in stunned silence, shocked at the scene and her lack of propriety. I ignored my confusing tingle down below as I witnessed this sexual act, and as the patient's moans increased, I insisted again, "This must stop right now."

The patient glared at me through a moan and said in a very authoritative tone, "Unless you plan to replace my slut, just stand there, watch and be quiet."

She began moving her hips up and down and a few seconds later moaned, "I'm coming slut, suck up all your Mistress' juices."

The brunette moved her head up and down eagerly, apparently attempting to obey the absurd demand.

All the while, I was watching this perverse act, unable to take my eyes off of it... kind of like driving by a car accident: you don't want to look, but you always do.

The patient finally spoke normally, looking directly at me as she let the brunette's head go, "Did you enjoy the show?"

"What?" I asked.

The brunette stood up and turned to face me, not remotely ashamed by what she had just been caught doing, her face shiny with her friend's... Mistress'... juices.

The patient asked, blasé as if she were asking about the weather, "Did you enjoy watching my slut here licking my cunt?"

"No," I replied adamantly, "I'm shocked and appalled by your actions."

She chuckled, "Really? Judging by the colour of your cheeks and your breathing, I think you got off on it."

"I did no such thing, and I won't have you speaking to me that way," I replied, angry at her scandalous accusation.

Still smiling, she continued, "I bet if my slut here crawled over to you and checked your panties, they'd be wet, wouldn't they?"

Suddenly noticing she was right and that my panties indeed were very damp, my face blushed more deeply than before, the shame of my wetness and guilt on display. I stammered, no longer in control, "T-t-this is ludicrous."

Her smile broadening, she offered, "If you need to get off, I can have my slut here eat your cunt for you. This is my room after all, and I do wish to be a good hostess."

"I've had enough of this, I'm going to talk to my supervisor."

As I began to leave, she demanded, her tone dominant, "Stop."

For some reason, I did.

"Let's make something clear," she began, standing up and striding over to me without a hint of dizziness. "You're not going anywhere near your supervisor. You're going to beg for permission to eat my pussy."

"W-w-what?" I stammered flabbergasted, even though I'd heard her clearly. I don't know why I didn't walk out right then and there, yet I watched her arrive directly in front of me as if I were a deer in the headlights.

Her hand went under my skirt and to my wet panties. Her smile got even wider as she smugly assessed, "You're soaked right through your panties."

I finally attempted to move away, but she reached behind me and grabbed my ass firmly, restraining me.

She asked, "Nurse, why are you so wet?"

I attempted to appear strong and dignified, ignoring her accurate accusation, "Young lady, let me go."

Ignoring my instruction, and with no real resistance from me, she wriggled her finger inside my panties, and in one swift strike was inside my wet vagina. I let out a reactive moan, as she pumped my oft-ignored pussy with her finger. My resolute determination withered as the sensations of pleasure filled me. The dominant patient demanded, "Are you still going to your boss?"

I was unable to respond, my head a muddled mess of lust, humiliation and anger all colliding into each other, each competing in a demolition derby for dominance.

Suddenly she pulled her finger out and placed it in her mouth. "Mmmmm, not bad for someone your age." She let me go and walked back to her bed, her brunette friend having silently watched the entire exchange.

Still frozen in place, my vagina leaking slightly and begging for more, I attempted to collect myself.

The patient, sitting back on her bed, smiled and said, "Tomorrow I expect you to be without panties and I expect you to be ready to submit to me as my MILF pet. I know, and you know, you not only want to, but you need to do this."

"Excuse me?" I questioned, offended yet again by her scandalous assessment of me.

"I think my requirements were pretty clear, I could see it in your eyes. As soon as my finger slid inside your wet pussy and you didn't stop me, you were mine and would have done anything I said. But I don't want to take you like that. I want you to think about it overnight, then to come to me tomorrow and submit to me of your own premeditated will."

"I will never..." I began.

She cut me off, "Never say never. I'm seldom wrong about these things. I can recognize a wannabe lesbian craving for a Mistress like no other and you, my pretty slut, are definitely in desperate need of a Mistress... even if you don't yet know it."

Before the situation could get any worse, I turned and walked out of the room. Back at my desk, I sat down and tried to collect myself. A couple minutes later, the pretty brunette was standing at my desk saying, "Ma'am, I suggest you don't resist her. She's irresistible and doesn't take no for an answer. If you do resist you'll only be fighting yourself, and that's never pleasant."

I shook my head no and replied, "I could never give in to something like that."

The brunette, her tone and expression serious, "Oh, I've seen many straight women and girls drop to their knees to serve Mistress and you will, too."

"I won't," I replied defiantly.

She put her finger to my lips, the scent powerful and enticing, "I was ordered by Mistress Bree that I mustn't leave until you'd cleaned my finger of her cum."

I shook my head, no.

She pleaded, "You have to, ma'am. If I don't fulfill a task she's demanded I do, she'll punish me."

"Punish you? How?"

"Who knows? She doesn't accept disobedience, and failure is the same as disobedience. I've never disobeyed, but I know others who have, and they had to let some greasy fat guy at high school ass-fuck them last year."

"Oh my," I said suddenly concerned for this cute brunette. Curiosity was building inside me about this patient's power, so I asked, "But why do you submit to her?"

She shrugged, "Well, her pussy is the most addicting taste in the world, and I get great pleasure from pleasing her. Also, we're very good friends, and I've always done what she expects of me; I've always wanted to."

I objected, "But that isn't healthy."

She smiled finally, "I disagree. In every relationship there needs to be a leader and a follower. Bree's a natural leader and I'm a natural follower; it's not what we do, it's who we are."

"But I'm not a follower."

"I don't know you well enough to judge overall, but just now I could see very clearly that you were under her spell when you were in her room, just like many other women have been."

I defended my actions, "I was just so taken aback by what I was seeing, I didn't know how to react."

"But you didn't stop us, and later you didn't stop her," she countered.

"I tried to," I argued.

"With weak words and even weaker attempts to break her grip. You were pulled into her alluring aura and you didn't truly want to break free. Oh sure, you thought you did, but your body, which is what rules you in the end, was eager to submit unconditionally to Mistress Bree."

I didn't respond as I tried to figure out a basis for contradicting her assessment when she almost finished me off with, "Let me ask you this, ma'am. If she'd kept fingering you, would you have allowed her to get you off?"

"I don't know," I replied mindlessly, my head swimming, and unsure myself, even though the answer should have been obvious. There really was something captivating about this patient even though I had no idea what.

"Ah, but you do know," the brunette disagreed with me, pushing her cum-coated finger in my mouth. "Here's just a sample," she purred, pulling it out as fast as she'd put it in, "and directly from the source is so much better. The brunette winked and sauntered away as I stared in bewildered awe, the taste of the patient's pussy ever-so-subtly tantalising my mouth. If, as she claimed, she was a natural follower, she certainly hadn't demonstrated that characteristic to me!

But she was right. I did know, but there was no way I was admitting that to some stranger.

Luckily, my shift ended soon afterwards and I went home.

That night, no matter how much I tried (and trust me I tried), I couldn't get those girls' words out of my head. My vagina begged for attention and I desperately tried to resist the desire to pleasure myself. My mind continued to play tricks on me as I imagined being between the blonde's legs just like her brunette friend was, even though before this I'd never even considered pleasing a woman in such a way. I imagined her calling me crude names and my getting off on hearing them, something else that I'd never ever considered remotely stimulating; if my husband called me a slut, I'd cut off his nuts and moments later have them grilling on the barbeque for his supper. I imagined her fingering me, exciting me, driving me wild, until I begged her for release. My body taking over, just like the brunette said it would, I grabbed a vibrator, fell onto my bed and fucked myself to an intense orgasm, the fantasy of becoming my patient's pet playing in my head.

The next morning, I tried to get someone to take my shift. Thinking straight now, I knew it was best if I didn't see this girl at all. But no one was available, and I was far too responsible just to phone in sick and leave my fellow nurses shorthanded.

I arrived at work, with panties on, and did my shift as usual. I entered her room a couple of hours into my shift and an older woman, about my age apparently, was there visiting, which relaxed me slightly.

I checked her charts and she asked, "Have you considered my proposition?"

I was rather surprised by the question, the other woman being right there, but realized the question was generic and didn't reveal anything.

I answered honestly, "I spent a lot of time considering it, and regretfully I must decline."

"Really?" she asked, genuinely surprised by my answer.

"Yes," I responded, confidently.

"A pity," she replied, "my cunt really needs some attention today."

I gasped, her outrageous statement being made in front of another woman.

"Don't worry, nurse slut," she said to me, "Nadine too is a slut of mine. Actually, remember the slut you watched eating my cunt last night? This is her mother."

I looked at the older woman, who seemed embarrassed by this revelation, but didn't deny it.

Bree continued with the most humiliating introductions ever, "Slut Nadine, meet Slut Nurse; Slut Nurse, Slut Nadine."

The older woman said, sounding as casual as could be, "Nice to meet you."

I replied, out of politeness, even as I burned with shame and anger, "Nice to meet you, too."

Bree asked, "So you're positive you don't want to submit to me?"

"Yes," I replied.

"Yes you want to submit to me, or yes you don't want to submit to me?" she asked, attempting to manipulate my answer.

"I don't want to submit to you," I answered confidently.

She shrugged, "If you say so. If you change your mind when your cunt gets all tingly inside, come back, and if you beg, like the lez slut you really are, I may allow you the privilege of becoming my newest MILF cunt-pleaser."

I turned away and walked out, my face red with anger and my pussy frustratingly wet. This was going to be a long shift.

An hour later, the woman left Bree's room, her face shiny, having clearly pleasured Bree like her daughter had done last night. Part of me was repulsed, but another part of me felt curious. I couldn't believe what I was feeling. I pushed it away and avoided her room as best I could. The next few hours flew by chaotically like they often do, and the lone time I was in Bree's room she was chatting with her mother. Bree gave me a slight smug smile, but she didn't say anything to me.

Later, I had been dealing with a couple of crises in a row in maternity, and by the time I returned to my regular floor it was an hour into quiet time. I prayed that Bree had no after-curfew visitors, and I decided to send in Maxine to make sure. I wasn't completely convinced I could resist the young woman if we were alone. My vagina had been tingling the entire shift, even as I desperately tried to squelch the burning desire.

I went to the desk and Maxine wasn't there. I waited a few minutes before a disturbing thought popped into my head. I hoped I was wrong, but I approached Bree's room and as I'd feared, I heard soft moans again. I peeked into the room and was stunned to see Maxine, my twenty-four-year-old colleague, in her white nurse uniform, who had even recently gotten married, busy between Bree's legs.