Lesbian Twin Sister Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My pussy flooded with my juices and it was fairly obvious that Sara was turned on just like me. Horny in public and a long way from home. I desperately needed her to pay attention to my aching tits and my quivering pussy. I was shaky at the thought what might be happening. Sara looked me directly in the eyes and with a soft, sensuous smile on her lips, placed her hands on mine and held them for a while. I was all available for the pleasure ride, I felt hungry. Yes, I was, but not that hunger in my stomach, but six inches below it. She started licking all over my earlobes and poking her tongue inside my ears, tickling me gently.

We managed to keep everything under control until we got back to her house and I didn't know what lay in store for me. "I wanted to test these out." She said as she took out 2 plugs from our shopping bags, both anal. They were big, too big for my tight and small anus I thought to myself as Sara pulled me towards her bedroom.

12