Lesbians Only!

Story Info
Sloppy cunts are my business. Satisfaction is your goal.
1.4k words
4.33
6.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a bit of fun, written to raise a smile not your heart beat.

*****

The Big 'O' Ltd Corp Group

Lesbians only!

Sloppy cunts are my business.

Satisfaction is your goal.

White ones, Black ones, Thin ones, Fat ones, Hairy ones or Bold ones.

It makes no difference.

If you book one of my girls, you can be young, or old, just for yourself or for an orgy.

It's all the same to them.

For the twelve hours they are all yours, you can do with them anything you wish as long as you make them 'ORGASM.'

The more times you make them 'orgasm,' the less your final bill will be.

I will personally endeavor, to get my girls to you in a aroused state, prior to their arrival to your chosen location, by removing their knickers in the car and sucking on their fannies so that they are 'Aroused,' 'Wet,' and 'Ready,' for your immediate attention.

Or they may even experience their first orgasm of the night, depending on which comes first, me, or her, unless we arrive at the location first.

Fun times, sloppy and juicy cunts, guaranteed or your money back.

Yours sincerely

Madam Daphne

Dear madam Daphne,

I am writing to you now, for personnel confirmation that you mean what you say, and that your girls, are indeed willing to do 'anything,' at 'any time,' with 'any one!'

I sincerely hope that this to be the case, as I am a single mother of three board, 'and naughty girls, fed up with the limited amount of fannies they can suck on.

'They want more sister's to play with!'

I would like to surprise them on my next Birthday Party by holding a 'Orgy,' with five of your young ladies who are also willing to suck on some, 'well used,' muffin's..

I think my girls would very much like to try five black girls, with big tits and hairy muffin's.

We can provide dildos, and vibrators, and many other sexual aids, as my be required.

Yours dripping in hope

A. Lustful Mother

The Big 'O' Ltd Corp Group

Dear A Lustful Mother

It was delightful, to receive your inquiry into the matter being discussed.

'Yes,' I do 'personally,' guarantee the topic on the advertisement sheet you have received.

Looking forward to seeing you all, in three days time.

To Madam Daphne & your Girls

My girls and I,would like to convey our deep, and satisfactory gratitude to you, and your girls for a most enjoyable birthday bash. However, they are now pestering me as to when you will be returning?

Would two weeks be to soon? I hope not, because I can't get them out of their rooms and the sound of their 'orgasmic screams is starting to grate on me.

On a personal note, I was wondering if you, 'yourself,' are available to be booked, 'privately of course,' for myself.

I don't know if you noticed that I was flirting with you. Just seeing you lead your girls down our garden path by the leashes between their legs. Instantly aroused me, and made me 'EVER SO MOIST,' for you.

Yours, 'Potentially,' for ever

A lustful Mother x

The Big 'O' Ltd Corp Group

Dear A Lustful Mother

I've just escaped from my office, after I'd spoken to my girls in regards to your requests, 'They quickly turned on me!

Eight of them dragged me into my office taking me hostage, they stripped off. Then my clothing was, 'just as quickly,' removed. I was tied to my desk, and they all committed muteness acts of Depravity, and Debauchery, up on my person.

The banging on my office door by my potential rescuers, 'I fear,' are only there because they wanted in to join in with their comrades.

I was being drowned in their copious amounts of orgasmic fluids 'as they took turns at sitting on my face as I licked them clean. I'm sure I almost drowned on or two of them too! While fantasizing about you, myself.

All this, was in an attempt to guarantee that I will send them on this pleasurable appointment.

I'm sorry my dear, but I must leave it there for now. As it is proving difficult in dictating this letter because the third group are doing their damnedest, to make sure I orgasm, because they are just as eager and willing, to meet with you, and your daughters.

Madam Daphne

P.S. The things I must endure as their employer.

P.P.S. 'HELP!,' If you take on more girls, you can have their services for free! Please Help?

P.P.P.S. If you would allow for the party to be put on film. I would be willing to pay you all handsomely for the privilege.

To Madam Daphne & your Girls

I was surprised by the offer, made by yourself, not only to forego any, and all, payments for your services if we took on more of your girls. But also your offer to pay us handsomely instead, for the privilege of letting you film us doing it.

As for your first offer, my daughters and I would like to formally invite you and as many of your girls that would like to come. The more the merrier we say, I'm sure we can find somewhere to Fit them all in.

As for your requests for the filming the occasion,

Although, myself and my girls, were indeed a little reticent in the beginning, to the idea of being filmed while having sex.

They told me after a session or two, 'between ourselves,' that they had changed their minds and would now be a bit disappointed if we didn't do that.

Amber, my youngest, has even been working very hard on a surprise trick for the cameras if they turn up.

Yours truly

A lustful but satisfied Mother

and her kids

P.S. We would also like to thank you for the copy of the film of your workout that you sent to us. We received it yesterday by post, and have already seen it a number of times. My word, are you still as flexible as that now!?

Thinking of you all, and hoping to see you all soon.

The Big 'O' Ltd Corp Group

To A Lustful Mother, and Co,

My heart is singing with joy at the news we received in this mornings mail. I must admit, it's a battle ground here with all of my girls. Over which of them should be picked if it was ever to happen again with you.

Unfortunately, to bring 'all my girls,' would leave you and your family exhausted for weeks after, and I couldn't do that to you all. We'd never seen anywhere the talent, or flexibility, your girls showed us doing the splits while also doing head stands.

But that was nothing compared to your youngest, Amber, when she was caught on camera having an orgasm. The way she sprayed it into the air like a fountain and got it to flow like a water fall as my girl licked at the front of her.

Unfortunately at least two of my girls have already been injured trying that so I have banned them from doing so again.

By the way, you were particularly tasty, and that idea you had about laying all the girls down end to end in a circle, so all of them, had a cunt to suck on. 'Brilliant! absolutely brilliant idea.' It went down great with the film crew, and has been a hit with the girls.

Looking forward to our date tomorrow night at the park. I'll bring the blanket and the strap on. You bring the 'lube,' and lots of endurance, because I plan to fuck your brains out so be ready.

Yours satisfied (many times)

Madam Daphne,

and her girls

To Madam Daphne, and your girls

Please Help! I was still a tad tender, after our night in the park, and made the mistake of reading your last, out loud to my girls. It's your Fault because it was that letter that gave them ideas on how to get me to ask you if you would come back and film them again.

Only after my third orgasm, did I get a chance of escaping them and running to the bathroom and locking myself in. It's from there I now write to you in desperation, I just wish they would stop their banging on the door and let my Amber finish me off in peace.

I'm begging you for my sanity! get back in touch with me, and please tell us you will come back at your earliest convenience.

If not, at least call the police, because I may need rescuing.

Yours

Orgasmed out &

Mother of three Demon Girls

The Big 'O' Ltd Corp Group

Knock! Knock!

Open the door,

we're already here for the weekend,

and my girls are waiting outside

to assist you with your demonic girls

Madam Daphne

P.S. Film crew in tow.