Lesbians ONLY Club! Ch. 01

Story Info
Part one of how Kylie became a lezbo.
938 words
3.32
49.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was only just this summer when my best friends introduced me to this lesbian club, and taught me how to become a lesbian...

Let's start off, my name is Kylie, I'm 22, I have long blonde hair, I'm 5' 3", and sparkling blue eyes. My two best friends are Lani, and Kiara, they're the same age as me. Lani is 4' 11", has short blonde hair, and bright green eyes. Kiara has short brown hair, deep brown eyes, and is 5' 6". They're both really attractive in my eyes, but I've never really wanted to consider myself as a lesbian, because society just doesn't accept it... besides, Lani is as shy as hell, Kiara is a bit arrogant, and all three of us are straight.

It just happened to be my birthday today, and Lani and Kiara were going to treat me to dinner and a show. I was so excited, because I haven't really spent that much time with Lani and Kiara this summer, because I've been busy with my job, and my boyfriend, Paul, so I kinda felt bad, but now as I get ready to go out tonight all of those worries disappear. Paul knew I needed alone time with the gals, and besides he was going to be working late today, so he didn't have time to make it, but he bought me this sexy black velvet dress with matching black silky panties, and a bra for tonight's outing.

I just got finished getting dressed when I heard the doorbell ring.

"Wait a second! I'll get it in a sec!" I called down from upstairs putting perfume, and my sparkling gold heart earrings on.

Then I rushed to the door to greet my friends.

"Hey, hey, hey, sexy!" Kiara chimed as I opened the door, flinging her arms around me and giving me a big squeeze. I blushed a bit when I felt her boobs slightly rub against me through the fabric. She's arrogant, but I love her.

"Hey" Lani waved from behind Kiara. She was a bit of the shy type...

Kiara and Lani looked as stunning as ever. Kiara wore a red velvet dress, and matching red high heels while Lani wore a blue velvet dress, with blue dress shoes.

I guess I was staring at them to long, because Kiara was the first to speak up.

"Well come on silly, what 'cha starin' at?" Kiara commented grabbing me by the arm, and tugging me to her BMW. Lani followed quietly behind us.

"Wait a minute!" I said pulling back. "I need to lock up the house, I don't need to leave it nice and ajar so someone can waltz in there and take what they please!" I walked towards my front door, making sure to lock it properly, trying to keep my calm.

We all got into Kiaras' black BMW, strapped ourselves in, and drove off. Kiara said we were going to go eat first because she said she had something "special" planned for all of us at the club. I waited in anticipation as we drove the familiar route to my favorite restaurant, Olive Garden. This Olive Garden was really fancy compared to other ones I've been in, so we like this one the best.

We all got out of the car, walked up the front entrance, and entered our name and number of people in the party. I was surprised, we got seated really quickly. I think mostly because we were getting seated in the smoking section, which is fine, I'm sorta impatient, and Kiara love to smoke.

Just after the waiter took our orders, Kiara lit up a smoke, and I headed to the bathroom.

While I was gone Kiara and Lani were discussing the plans for the club.

"Soo, are you sure this is going to work, and Kylie isn't going to freak?" Lani questioned uncertainly.

"Yes, I'm positive, Kylie won't care if we're both lesbians, we can't hide it from her forever, and besides I think she sorta blushed when my tits rubbed up against her!" Kiara said calmly puffing out smoke. "So, I think that was a sign that she liked it, and wants to be with us possibly."

"Oh, shit! Here she comes, act natural!" Lani said scrambling around acting all nervous.

"Don't freak out, it'll make it obvious!" Kiara shouted in frustration.

As I neared the table. "What will be obvious?" I pondered asking them.

"Uhh, Uhh..." Lani started off.

"Oh, that they're taking FOREVER with our meal, and that they never seem to clean up the men's room!" Kiara cut in trying to hide Lani's nervousness.

Lani just sat there nodding still looking nervous.

"You went into the men's room?!" I asked looking more shocked than I needed to be, because Kiara does that all the time, because it's a thrill on its own or something, but usually she doesn't do it in such a fancy restaurant. I still had my suspicions that they were lying, but I decided to play along knowing that Kiara won't crack.

"Yeah, why are you soo shocked?" Kiara said raising her eyebrow.

"Well, it's just that you promised you wouldn't do it again, well not in such a fancy reasturant!" I shouted hesitating a little.

"Oh well, oops, I forgot!" Kiara said adding a little blush to her face (Not actual blush...), though I saw through her act, she might be good, but she doesn't fool me! I knew she took privet acting lessons in high school.

I just dropped in, our bread sticks and salad came, then came out meal, and we ate.