Lesbos Arriving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know about that really" Leah said as she squeezed Joan's hand playfully.

"I do, and I like it a lot in you" they stopped and Joan said softly "kiss me"

"You are the sexy one, not me."

"I'd rather be with you than a boy, every time."

"I like you to Joan, when I'm with you I feel free and sexy, and really brazen at times. I think kind of like Tessa or what ever her name was." Leah said as she looked at Joan and touched her lips to Joan's.

They strolled across the park and out onto the Street home.

Getting to Leah's apartment Joan said "no staying up late looking at sexy girls ok."

"Unless it's you, right. I'm ok with that."

"I'd like that as well" Joan said as she stepped up to Leah and held her hand between them, over the crotch of Leah's dress.

"See you soon" Leah said as she kissed Joan.

"Have a good night sweetie, night." Joan said as she turned and walked on her way home.

"Hello Leah, how are you today?"

"Morning Mrs. Long, I'm fine and how are you?"

"Me I'm fine as well, did you try shaving yet?" Mrs. Long asked, and then added "I'd love to help you if you want, it can be a bit tricky I'll leave up to you. What ever you want, ok!"

"Thanks I might take you up on the offer; I tried researching it and got really confused and frustrated. I want to do it but don't know if I can do it by myself."

"It'll be my pleasure" Mrs. Long said as she put her arm around Leah's shoulders saying "us girls must stick together and love each other."

The thought really intrigued Leah and got the itch manifesting itself again, she slid a hand down and over her dress and between her legs, she wanted to fondle herself so much.

"What's the matter dear, can I help?" Mrs. Long asked.

"Oh I'm sorry Mrs. Long, no I'm alright. Talking about shaving has got me feeling all excited." Leah admitted shyly.

"That's a great feeling to have, how I envy you." Mrs. Long said softly and added "I had that excited feeling when you were looking and touching me. Moments like this are to be enjoyed. I think we should do it soon. What are you doing this evening, maybe come home with me, and we'll get you taken care of. Afterwards we can do whatever you would like, em" Mrs. Long said.

"I hadn't really got anything in mind, other than some chores maybe." Leah said her mind all a twitter. After a pause she said "sure why not, it'll be nice to be all nice and silky smooth, like you are; now I'm all excited."

"Alright, that's settled then" Mrs. Long said.

Closing the store Leah walked with Mrs. Long to her car. A sleek black BMW.

"Wow this is a nice car." Leah said as she looked at it. "I bet its fast"

"I Guess I have to thank Ray, he bought it for me, oh yes it can really move if you want it to."

They got in and as Leah was fumbling with the catch of her seat belt, Mrs. Long reached over to help her. Leah's dress had ridden up her legs.

Looking at Leah's bare legs Mrs. Long said "you have such pale skin and nice skin dear."

"Eh, oh that's nice of you to say. Not as shapely as yours though." Leah said as she looked at Mrs. Long's. She nervously reached out and touched Mrs. Long's dress just above her knees and rested her hand on them. "Em that feels really nice dear." Mrs. Long said as she moved her leg very slightly toward Leah's hand in encouragement.

Leah slowly and softly caressed the material under her hand.

"What say we get a burger and fries?" Mrs. Long suggested.

"That is a good idea, would you let me get it, I'd like to." Leah said softly.

"That is really nice of you and I like it, thank you Leah." Mrs. Long said.

Leah got their order and found Mrs. Long sitting at a table off to the side.

"Here we are" Leah said as she put the tray on the table and sat down.

They ate their meals quietly, glancing at each other occasionally.

Leah was all excited and fidgeted a bit; her foot touched Mrs. Long's at one point. Mrs. Long moved her foot and stroked Leah's ankle softly. Moving it away she slipped her shoe off and then started to stroke Leah's ankle again mm Leah murmured with excitement, her breath coming in short gasps and her nostrils began to flare.

Finishing the last of their meals they got up and Left.

Getting back to and in the car Mrs. Long said "that was so nice, and I think we are going to have a really great time."

"I really enjoyed that burger." Leah said as she did up her seat belt.

"Me too, it was fun, and really nice. Where were we before we got to the restaurant, you had a hand on my legs I think" Mrs. Long said as Leah fidgeted, then shyly slipped her hand on to Mrs. Long's legs where she had had them before. "Ah yes that feel's right" Mrs. Long said as she prepared to drive out of the parking lot.

Leah's other hand was in her lap fidgeting with her dress.

The leg moved slightly toward Leah as it had before as Leah stroked it and rubbed it gently. Unintentionally scrunching up the dress and uncovering the soft pale skin of Mrs. Long's knees. A hand touched her hand and squeezed it warmly and moved it on to the bare knees and Left it there.

"You have such a soft touch dear." Mrs. Long said softly as she put her hand back on the steering wheel.

Leah's hand in her lap found the spot she wanted to touch and caress, hot and moist. Her legs parted slightly as she touched her panties excitedly. Her other hand caressed the knee she was touching; she edged her hand up Mrs. Long's leg, her heart pounded in her chest.

As her hand reached half way up the thigh Mrs. Long drove into the driveway of the house.

"Here we are dear; I would have had to stop before long if we had much further to go, bless you, you were getting me quite excited."

"I don't know me any more" Leah said as she got out of the car and walked up to the front door behind Mrs. Long.

Closing the door Mrs. Long said "you were just beginning to enjoy yourself dear, and I was enjoying it as well bless you" as she put her bag on the Hall table and Hung her coat up. "I

Give me a kiss sweetie" Mrs. Long said softly.

Leah touched her lips to Mrs. Long's and closed her eyes instinctively letting the kiss continue on, brushing her lips over Mrs. Long's in a soft caress.

"Oh sweetie that felt lovely" Mrs. Long said as she looked at Leah with a soft warm look.

"Em, it felt nice to me as well." Leah admitted, she had a dreamy look and her nostrils were flared with excitement.

"Let me have your coat dear, okay now let me show you around. You have the run of the house, there's just us two here. Then we'll run your bath and get you shaved, how does that sound. They strolled through the house and then came to Mrs. Long's bedroom. "This is my room, where I can do as l please"

As they went in Leah saw the velvet art on the wall above the headboard. Two women who were laying on their sides, their heads between the others legs. One fondled the others pendulous excited breast. "Ow wow now that's really sexy, what does your husband think of it" Leah asked.

"To be honest he doesn't really like it. He said he thought it was in poor taste. This is my room, so I don't care, I enjoy it and that's all that matters, right"

"For sure, I think it is really hot and intimate." Leah said. The room was pale pink in color with just the bed side lamp to illuminate the room. "This is a boudoir not just a bedroom; it shouts intimacy from every where."

"You see, you understand, men are gouaches aren't they."

"They just aren't that sensitive or romantic." Leah said.

"You got it girl. You get undressed while get a towel and clippers, then we'll get you looking and feeling sexy, I would like to be the lucky girl to kiss your smooth pussy for the first time, em!"

As Leah was undressing Mrs. Long came back with some things, including a soft bath robe. Spreading the towel on the bed, she indicated for Leah to lie down on

The towel.

Finishing up the cutting of Leah's pubic hair, she held the red robe and Leah slipped into it.

"It's time for the warm soak in the bath sweetie." Mrs. Long said as she led the way to the bathroom.

A steaming bath full of thick bubbles awaited Leah's young body.

"There you are dear, get in and enjoy while I go and do it couple of things."

"Em this is lovely, take your time. For this lovely bath you have the first kiss I promise." Leah said softly as she looked at Mrs. Long as she left the room.

After several minutes Mrs. Long returned carrying two glasses of red wine.

"One for my lover and one for me" she said as she handed a glass to Leah and sat on the edge of the tub facing Leah.

"This is lovely and really sexy" Leah said as she took the glass of wine and sipped it. She took the glass and put it on the edge of the tub and out of the way. She put her hand on Mrs. Long's bare leg that was showing through the opening of the white robe she had on. "You have such soft warm skin" Leah said very softly as she rubbed it gently. Her hand traveled slowly over the thigh.

"Your hand is lovely and very persuasive in its own way. You are a temptress, not that I need tempting, I need holding back." Mrs. Long said as she moved a bit toward Leah, sliding along the edge of the tub. In so doing her legs had parted a bit. She reached out and ran her hand through Leah's short hair; Leah in turn rocked her head, enjoying the romantic attention. "Mm that feels so nice." Her hand was stroking the inner thigh as it seductively moved higher, to touch the puffy area of the love nest, softly touched her love lips with the back of her finger letting it slip in-between them, and stroke them up and down. Feeling their moist warmth, against her finger.

"Oh my dear that's so nice and sexy, but I should get the bath towel and dry you. Sit there for a moment, I'll be back." Mrs. Long said as she got up and turned to leave.

She returned with a large thick fluffy towel "here we are dear, you step out and I'll wrap this around you."

Leah got up and stepped out of the tub and let Mrs. Long enclose her in the towel. As she did Mrs. Long hugged her and cuddled her.

"Mm" Leah murmured as she was being rubbed gently by Mrs. Long. Starting with Leah's feet and working her way up her legs, with another towel, to the bottom of the towel that she was enclosed in.

"Are you warm dear?"

"Lovely and warm thank you" Leah said softly, hugging the warm towel to her.

"Alright you put the pillows behind you then you can relax and watch how to do the shaving"

"There you go" Mrs. Long said as she gently rubbed in some baby oil and added "this will help keep you from not becoming sore, and it'll keep you really soft." As she caressed the soft outer lips Leah said softly "They feels just a little bit tingly, but your touching caresses feel exciting, mm" Leah murmured, as she put a hand on Mrs. Long's robe and slid it in and gently fondled the soft warm breast.

"Oh sweetie that feels nice and exciting I have been hoping you would like to touch me more."

"I have been wanting to but I've been to shy I think." Leah said softly as she looked at Mrs. Long her cheeks were slightly flushed and her lips felt dry.

"Your hand is lovely and soft and smooth, it feels so sexy. You don't have to be shy with me sweetie, and when we are by our selves call me Vera, formality has no place in intimacy." Vera said as she slowly leant and kissed Leah softly, her lips gently brushing against Leah's, parting just a bit. The very tip of her tongue touched Leah's lips making them wet with saliva.

Mm Leah breathed, her hand cradled Vera's breast in its palm, softly molding the orb.

Vera gently inserted a finger between the warm soft love lips and then slowly slid it up and down, touching the edge of the cloistered love bud, making Leah squirm with excitement, and her lips parted a bit further.

Leah slipped her tongue between her lips to touch Vera's; shyly she rubbed it against Vera's. Her hand shyly but eagerly fondled the now excited breast, squeezing its semi stiff nipple. Leah reached down and slowly slipped her other hand between Vera's legs to caress her warm and moist love lips that waited there, at the same time as she teased the stiff nipple with the tip of her finger, gently running it around the aroused appendage arousing it all the more

Mm Vera breathed as she tried to push her hips forward toward Leah's caressing finger.

Their eyes were closed as they tenderly made love to each other.

"Oh sweetie that felt delightful, you are really sexy you know" Vera said softly as she gently fondled Leah's soft breast. "Let's get under the covers and comfortable shall we?" She suggested as she looked at Leah and then got up. Standing she took off her robe and dropped it in the chair by the bed. She had a bit of a tummy but still a mature firm and yet soft body. Her breasts full and yet soft and sexy. There areolas were pale pink and wide, surmounted by stiff darker nipples. Her legs were very shapely and were topped with her love nest. Dark brownish pink and even darker butterfly inner love lips which were also distended and shiny.

Leah sat up and looked at Vera and said softly "you are a lovely and very sexy woman, just looking at you makes me excited." As she was speaking Leah was reaching out and softly touching the wrinkly butterfly lips, and then dipping a finger in between them, into the moist dark confine of her hot love nest.

"Sweetie you are arousing me as well, you are a temptress and I think we should get in between the sheets and get really nice and sexily warm. To taste each other, for the rest of the night." Vera said softly as she gently fondled Leah's breast, running a finger around its stiff nipple, then squeezed it and rolled between her fingers.

"I so want to taste you and your juices, fuck I feel so raunchy Vera. I want to not only taste you I want to drink you."

"You sexy girl, that really is raunchy, and I love you for it." Vera replied as she slipped under the covers. Replacing her hand on Leah's breast, where she softly fondled and it caressed it.

"How does your pussy feel now dear, not too sore I hope? It some times can be I know." Vera said softly. Her warm hand softly stroked it.

"I'm just a little bit tender, thank you for your help and support, I am lucky to have you. I so want to drink your love juice my lover; I'm fine with being a sexy slave to you." Leah said as she dipped a finger between Vera's legs and love lips, into the moist dark tunnel, easing it in deeper and deeper, into the cloying tunnel that hugged it, and squeezed it.

"I'm glad you're not too sore sweetie, mm that feels so sexy. You and I we are lovers. You aren't my slave. Mm sweetie that feels so good, I guess we should try to get some sleep though em." Vera said as she kissed Leah's lips softly. She slowly turned on her side, placing her hand over Leah's as it caressed her love canal.

It was several minutes later when Leah slowly slipped her fingers out of the dark confine of the hot cunt, as Vera murmured mm peacefully. Leah put her fingers into her mouth and sucked them and licked them, tasting and savoring the musky taste of Vera's very sexy being. After several seconds she slipped them into her cunt, closing her legs around them. Turning on her side, after a few minutes she dropped off to sleep.

After several hours she roused and realized that she was in bed with Vera, and that she needed to go pee badly, and that her hand was down and still between her legs, her fingers still buried in her hot cunt.

She quietly slipped out of the bed and crept to the bathroom. Coming back Leah slipped into the bed and turned on her side and drifted off to sleep.

12