Leslie

Story Info
Leslie is enslaved.
5.3k words
4.56
48.4k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lay in the dark with her blindfold on and her wrists and ankles restrained.

She tried to move her feet but her bonds were secure. There was no way she was going anywhere. She tried to remember how this happened. What had she done? Who was her captor?

What did he want from her, and how on earth did he think that her Master was going to let him get away with this?

Leslie had no doubt that her Master would come for her. He loved her, of that she was sure. He had promised her His protection. She knew He did not make promises that He did not intent to keep. Still it was dark and cold. She was naked, as her captor had cut her lovely masquerade ball gown that Master had picked for her. She nearly cried when he cut her dress, but she did not want to give him the satisfaction of seeing her tears. She was a stubborn bitch; Master had told her that often enough.

She tried again to loosen her bonds to no avail. They seemed to get tighter as she struggled. She tried to think about what her Master would want her to do in this situation and decided that He would want her to stop struggling, to be respectful and obedient,

and hopefully would save her own ass in doing so. She lay still, trying hard not to move too much. She was so frightened she started shaking. She was cold, too. Then the tears started rolling down her cheeks.

Leslie heard a noise in the hallway She stopped crying and listened. The door opened slowly and she heard soft padding towards the bed. Maybe if she pretended she was asleep this person would go away and leave her alone. She breathed softly and did not move. She felt the heat of someone's stare and wondered who it was.

Someone's fingers started gently caressing her face. She didn't move. The same hand began moving down to her chest and then to her breasts. When the fingers circled her nipple and pinched, she gasped. "So you ARE awake!" the female voice said.

Leslie was confused. A woman??? She turned towards the voice, looking perplexed. "Yes, dear, I am a woman." the voice stated. "I belong to He who took you for His pleasure. I am His as well. I will help you to get ready for Master's inspection." Again the fingers pinched her nipple. She cried out in pain. You better get used to that. If you can't take that then you really are in trouble. I am going to release your hands so you can wash up. Master likes His sluts to always be squeaky clean." Leslie's hands were released but her legs were still spread wide apart and tied at the ankles.

Her eyes were still blindfolded and she was scared. She felt the hands attached to the voice moving down her body. She shivered as they slipped between her spread thighs. When she felt a finger move inside her she jumped. Again a giggle escaped the woman's mouth. "You'll get used to this and so much more." The woman said softly. Leslie knew that there was no way that she was ever going to get used to these strangers touching her. She was so frustrated at her predicament she wanted to scream. "My Master will find me and you will be sorry that you took me." Leslie said defiantly. She knew she should have kept her mouth shut when she felt a hand slap her breast extremely hard. She screamed.

-2-

"Insolent bitch" the woman said. "A word of advice--be wary of what you say because your words will be either your salvation or your undoing." She pushed two more fingers inside Leslie's exposed pussy. "Please, stop!" Leslie cried. The woman answered, "My Master says I am to train you to please Him, so that is what I am doing. I know you have this silly pride and pride will get you nowhere in this household except pain and lots of it. And just to let you in on a little secret....our Master LOVES to inflict pain. He has ways to torture that most men would die from in a few short minutes. But we, being women, can take so much pain. And we do it gladly when it is for someone we love. It makes our Master very aroused when He makes us hurt." she explained.

"By the way, my name is Larissa and you are?"

"I am Leslie." she answered. "And why do you keep referring to your Master as OUR master? He will never be my Master. I already belong to Someone. He will come looking for me. I know He will. I am His property and He will never let anyone just take what belongs to Him." Larissa answered, "If it makes you feel better to believe this then you go right ahead, slut. In the mean time you will serve my Master and anyone else of His choosing. If you are wise you will not resist. Plan on spending the rest of your life in Hell/Heaven, because you will find both here."

"Now, slut, sit up and wash yourself. Make haste as we do not want to keep Master waiting." she demanded, as she released the girl from her bonds.

Leslie sat up and Larissa placed a warm wet cloth in her hand.

"Please, will you remove the blindfold so that I can see what I am doing?" Leslie begged. "I'm afraid not, silly girl. You will wear the blindfold until Master says it can be removed. Get used to it. I will help you to wash though."

Larissa began washing her, starting at her face and working her way down. In spite of everything the warmth of the cloth and the gentle touch of the hands made Leslie moan just a little.

"Aahh yes, little one, you do like that don't you?" Larissa chuckled. "In that case, relax, because you will love this. Leslie felt the hands moving lower on her body, back to her thighs which were still spread wide. She felt the warm, wet washcloth move between her legs. In spite of herself she moaned again. She felt the woman's finger begin rubbing her clitoris. "Oh my God, please stop!" Leslie cried, embarrassed at her predicament and her obvious arousal. "Hahahaha" Larissa laughed. "No, not yet. I'll stop when I've had my fun." Leslie lay in the dark and tried not to feel what this strange woman was doing. As hard as she tried to ignore what Larissa was doing to her, her pussy was starting to get very wet. Her clit was feeling so good. It was starting to swell. Leslie began moving her head from side to side. Then without warning Larissa removed her fingers and replaced them with her tongue. She began moving her tongue all over and then pulled the clit between her teeth and began sucking. Leslie screamed and her hips began bucking up against the invading tongue. All of a sudden they both heard a voice and everything froze. "I trust my well trained pet and my new little whore are having a good time in my absence?" Larissa slowly stood up. "I am sorry Sir, I thought

-3-

You wanted her wet for Your inspection." He moved into the room a little more. "No, no, continue, pet. I will let you know when it's time to stop." Larissa plunged her tongue between Leslie's spread thighs again slipping it deep into her aching vagina.

Again Leslie moaned deep inside her belly. "Ah, I see the whore likes when her pussy is licked." He said, amused.

He wandered over to the head of the bed where Leslie lay with her eyes blindfolded, unable to see her captor. His hand found her nipple and twisted it painfully. Leslie groaned. He then reached up and grabbed a handful of her hair yanking her head back. "You pathetic little whore, you will learn to serve Me and My needs without question. You will be at My beck and call always. I will control EVERYTHING that you do. You will not even breathe without My permission. I will hurt you as I see fit. You will come to crave My pain. I will use your cunt when I choose. I will use your ass everyday for the rest of your life. And without fail, every morning your mouth will service My cock or the cock of whomever I choose to give you to the night before. If you fail in any of these tasks you will be punished severely. I trust Larissa has told you of My penchant for inflicting pain? I will tell you this: the more it hurts you, the better I will feel. Oh, and traditional methods bore me," He said with a boyish grin. "I will give you pain you never thought it possible to endure. So either way I will be satisfied--whether you fail in your tasks or not, but it will go better for you if you never let Me down. He looked at Larissa busily licking Leslie's pussy.

"Stop now, pet." He commanded. Larissa immediately stopped and stood up.

Leslie was so close to her release she let out a little cry of dismay. He chuckled "I think the whore thought she was going to cum. "Yes, Sir," Larissa giggled. "Not very bright is she, Larissa?"

"No, Master, she is not" she answered. "Indeed" He said matter-of-factly. But she will learn that her release is only granted as a reward, not a right."

He turned back to Leslie, "I even control your orgasms. You will see that pain comes in many forms. I will often bring you to the brink of heaven and then watch you spiral into hell. Only when you have been exceptional in your duties will you be allowed to reach heaven, and furthermore I will enjoy immensely watching your pathetic

attempts to manipulate Me into giving you your release. I will enjoy your pain. I will enjoy your desperation. I will enjoy your humiliation.

All of this will make you serve Me better. Larissa can tell you, pet, that when she is allowed her release, it is a crushing orgasm Her insides cave. It will be the kind that you do not recover from for a long, long time, and it will be so good that you will beg Me to allow you to serve Me better. You will beg for more tasks. And if you have been faithful in your duties I just may allow you more opportunities to serve. Until then I will have My other slaves bring you to the point of physical pain, needing to cum. In this way you will be well trained so that when I say cum, bitch, you will cum--on the spot. If even once you have an orgasm without permission your body will be whipped almost beyond

-4-

that which a human can bear. And the slut who gives you the orgasm will be punished in the same manner.

As He spoke, He walked back and forth, watching His new property's face, enjoying the look of fear and desolation, which she wore. "Also, you are on the merit system. If you see someone doing anything they are not supposed to do and you tell Me, you will be given a great reward. If you do not tell Me and someone else does and reports that you knew about it as well, you will be severely punished. There will be NO secrets from Me. Is that understood? Leslie nodded. Slappppppppppppppppp!!!!!! Leslie's head nearly spun on its axis. "Do not EVER answer Me with a nod of your head, you fucking little whore!!!!! I will be addressed as Master at all times. Do you understand Me, bitch?" he growled. "Yyyyess Mmmaster," Leslie stammered. "Good, now finish getting washed. I want you in My chamber in 30 minutes. I want you to be clean and well groomed and ready to serve My needs, is that clear?"

"Yes, Master, I will be there" Leslie replied. "Good. Larissa remove the blindfold when you have finished bathing her and lead her to My wing."

"As You wish, Milord." she replied. He turned and strode out of the room.

"Leslie, you heard Him. You have to do as He says. If you resist Him You will be hurt. I don't know why I should care one way or another, but I don't want you to get hurt. So just do as He says. One day you will learn to love Him. You will do all you can to please Him. The sooner you forget the past, the better off you will be." Larissa said softly. As she spoke she finished washing Leslie. "Alright, you are clean. Let's go. It's time to go see Master.

She reached behind Leslie's head and removed the blindfold. Leslie struggled to see. When her eyes cleared she looked at her surroundings. There was one large bed and nightstand. There was one window and two doors. There was a fireplace on one wall that was unlit.

She turned and looked at her captor. Larissa smiled at her. Leslie looked at the small woman. She knew she couldn't be more than 25. Her hair was coal black and hung to her waist. She was small and very fragile looking. Leslie wondered how this young woman could withstand the beatings of her Master. She wore a green wool dress to the floor. Leslie looked down at her own nakedness. "Don't worry, you wouldn't have clothes on for long anyway," Larissa stated. "Follow me," she ordered.

Leslie followed Larissa out of the room, down a long hallway into a large foyer. They began climbing a huge, wide staircase. Leslie was very embarrassed by her nakedness in this strange house. They walked down another long hallway and stopped in front of two heavy oak doors. Larissa knocked gently. "Enter" they heard a deep voice say. Larissa pushed open the doors and said, "Milord, I have brought You Your slut, Sir."

"Excellent, My pet." He said, very pleased with the new slave. "Please leave us, Larissa."

"Yes, Master." she replied. As she turned to leave, Master said, "Pet, you

-5-

have pleased Me very well. You will be rewarded."

"Oh, thank You, Master, it makes me so happy to have pleased You," she exclaimed. "Good girl, now go." He said. Quickly, she left the room, closing the heavy doors behind her.

Leslie looked at the floor, unable to meet His gaze. "Look at Me, little one." He commanded. She looked up at Him. He smiled at her and she smiled back. "See, that was not so hard now, was it?" Leslie remained silent. She drank in the sight of Him. Lord, but He was handsome, she thought. He was very tall and powerfully built. She was sure He could crush her with one hand. "Come over to Me," He said, softly. Leslie slowly walked over to the chair that Master was sitting in. She stood before Him, again unable to look Him in the eye.

"Kneel, girl." He commanded. Obediently, she knelt where He pointed. Her head remained bowed. She felt His hand pull her head up by her chin, to look in His eyes. She looked into the eyes that she just knew were going to be cold and soul-less. What she saw surprised her. He had beautiful, warm, blue eyes, which were—she thought, actually twinkling. He smiled at her again. She quickly forgot all the things he had said to her earlier which convinced her He was a monster, and found herself smiling warmly at Him.

Quickly His smile faded as He grabbed her by a fistful of her hair and pulled her head back. She gasped as His mouth breathed the words, "you are My whore and My toy for life, and I'm going to play with you very, very roughly." He pushed her away and told her to get on her hands and knees. She quickly complied, completely embarrassed and humiliated by her position. He knelt in front of her face and placed a wide leather collar around her neck. "You are My pet, now and that is how you will behave." He said. "You are going to be My little puppy dog until I say otherwise. You will crawl on your knees. Unless I tell you otherwise, you will not stand on your feet, is that clear?" He asked. "You will crawl whenever and wherever I say. And when I tell you, you will fetch whatever I tell you to fetch. You will present your body to Me naked at all times and available for my use. You will lay down when I tell you to lay down, and My little puppy-pet, you WILL do tricks for Me. Now crawl over to the bed, little bitch, we are going to have some fun with My new toy." Leslie crawled quickly over to the bed and knelt there, sitting back on her heels, waiting for Master's instructions. Master walked over to the bed and circled her, watching her closely. He looked at her nipples and noted how they were hard as little pebbles. He wondered if she was cold or if she was excited by the prospect of performing for Him.

"Leslie, when you kneel and lean back on your heels, you must spread your legs wide. You must NEVER hide your cunt from your Master. It must ALWAYS be open and completely exposed to Me. Additionally, you must clasp your hands behind your back and push your breasts out for Me to view. I require that you always be in this position when you are motionless and waiting for instructions. Is this clear to you? Is there anything you don't understand? If so speak now as this is your only chance. If you say

-6-

nothing, I will assume you understand all I have said and any infraction of the rules hereafter will be a result of disobedience, not ignorance.

"Sir," Leslie said quietly. "What is it, pet?" He answered. "Sir, my Master…He will come looking for me." Master began chuckling. "Didn't anyone tell you, slut? I own you now. Your Master used you to pay off a gambling debt. Haha!! I thought he was going to pay his debt with one of his prize horses. He decided his horses were worth more. That might be why he only had one slave. Because he did not treat his slaves well. Do you know how many slaves I have, pet? I have fourteen slaves. FOURTEEN!! Ask any one of them if they would like to leave. I can guarantee that the answer will be no." Leslie listened to what he said. Her tears rolled down her cheeks when she heard his words. She had thought he loved her, yet he just tossed her aside. She was so confused. She just wanted to go someplace and be alone with her misery. He seemed to understand that and did something that she thought was out of character for him. He pulled her into His arms and kissed her head gently. He wiped her tears with his fingers. "Leslie," he said. "You will be happy here if you obey the rules. It is not a bad life. You will be well cared for and well loved. You will earn human status quickly if you follow the rules." Leslie replied, "Thank You, Master, for Your kindness, Sir. Your humble servant wishes to serve You however You see fit."


"Tonight, dear pet, you will sleep in Master's bed. I will protect you and keep you warm. Tomorrow night will be a much different story, but we do not need to discuss tomorrow tonight."

He stood up and told Leslie to climb upon the bed. She tried to climb up as He had instructed but needed Him to push her up, which he did. He removed His clothes, watching her eyes watching Him. When He removed His pants, her eyes widened in shock. She licked her lips absentmindedly., drinking in the sight of His massive cock. Even her Master's cock was not so large. This man's cock was beautiful, and she found herself wondering what it would taste like.

He stood by the bed stroking His cock, as He watched her eyes. Her wide-eyed, shameless staring at His cock was causing it to grow very big and hard. "Lie on your back with your legs apart." She turned over and lay on her back and spread her legs. "Wider, slut. Spread them wide and open your pussy with your fingers. I want to see what is mine." Leslie did as she was told, spreading her pussy lips open and feeling her own wetness. "Slide your finger in your cunt, bitch. Touch yourself. Show me your obedience." Leslie was so humiliated. She didn't want to do this, but she was afraid not to. His voice, His presence, His control of her was intoxicating. She could no more deny Him this pleasure than she could deny herself oxygen. She slid her finger deep inside her dripping pussy and began moving it in and out. She was watching Him closely, watching Him stroke His giant cock. Her eyes were glazed over with passion and she wanted to beg Him to let her touch His cock. "You want this cock, don't you,

-7-

My little whore." He said, His breath ragged. "Master, please let me touch Your cock." Leslie pleaded. "Let me pleasure You, Milord."

He could not stop Himself. He pounced on her without warning, and shoved His cock in her pussy, feeling its burning heat and slippery wetness engulf Him. A loud moan escaped her lips as He began thrusting faster and deeper into her welcoming vagina. His hand found her left breast and He began kneading her nipple between His thumb and forefinger. She cried out as His fingers pinched and twisted her nipple. He whispered in her ear, "You are My fuck-toy. I am going to enjoy breaking your stubborn will. Before long you will come to enjoy the pain I inflict on you. You will be my pain-slut. You will beg me to hurt you. I will oblige you often, My little whore."

12