Leslie: A Special Education

Story Info
An unexpected first date.
774 words
3.35
6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been seeing my current girlfriend off and on for almost four years now. We met on a popular on-line dating site But two summers ago we were on the outs. So I went back to that site.

Most people hate on-line dating. Not me. I love on-line dating.

Leslie was a special education teacher from a neighboring town. Her pictures didn't really 'wow' me but there was something about her. I'm pretty sure she contacted me first. If you're a guy and you've been on any dating site, you know that doesn't happen very often.

Leslie was very direct, honest and open. I find those traits incredibly sexy.

I will never, ever forget meeting Leslie for the first time. It was at a Panera in her town. When she got out of her SUV "I just knew." A broad smile came across my face. She looked at me quickly, blush-smiled and then looked at the ground. When she looked back up she had this great big smile on her face.

Now I'm no George Clooney. Women don't swoon over me. But Leslie did.

I knew it 5 minutes into our date. In the booth at the restaurant she was sooo nervous. She was blushing, talking rapidly, looking down, giggling, playing with her napkin.

I just stared at her and smiled. I felt it too.

There was nothing about Leslie that screamed "knockout." She looked kinda nerdy and Amish fully clothed. Her clothes were anything but flattering. Yet when I peeled Leslie's clothes off for the first time I was in for the shock of my life. She had an amazing, toned, spectacular body. She had the nicest boobs I'd ever seen. She had a beautiful, aromatic pussy with brown fur on the muzzle.

And she was an amazing kisser. When we weren't talking, we were kissing. Consequently, we spent a lot of time in bed.

I remember we went to this movie across town. The theater was deserted so we made out from the moment we sat down. We made out during the coming attractions and we made out during the beginning of the movie. Finally I said to her, "I want to take you home and peel you like a banana."

[I can't believe I just admitted that but it's true. Who would lie about saying that?]

We left seven minutes into the movie. Now it takes me some time to build up trust and confidence with women I truly care about. It usually takes me a few dates before I can have 'regular' sex with them.

Although we did everything in the Foreplay Playbook, I was getting 'stage fright' when it came time for the Main Event. Not a problem for Leslie. The first time we messed around I found myself on my knees right next to Leslie's face. I placed my cock in her mouth and the next thing I knew I was fucking her face.

"I love sucking cock."

No woman had ever said that to me. Until Leslie. In my opinion, nothing a woman can say in the bedroom is sexier than those four words.

Ordinarily when I'm about ready to cum my first instinct is to pull out, slow down, etc. Not with Leslie. She gave me absolutely no indication that she wanted me to stop as I announced my imminent eruption. She moaned her approval and the next thing I knew I was pumping a huge load into her mouth.

She swallowed it completely. She didn't pull away, spit it out or run to the bathroom.

She loved it.

I didn't know what to do. I was stunned. And incredibly turned on.

I was 51 at the time but the experience was life-altering.

She was and is the greatest cocksucker of my lifetime. And I say that with all due respect.

I never was able to have 'regular' sex with Leslie. I regret that to this day. Our courtship lasted 8 days.

I ended up back with my current girlfriend. She sensed something was different with Leslie so she fought like hell for me.

But if I'm truly honest with myself, nothing has been the same since Leslie.

Leslie and I had amazing chemistry. I will never forget the two loads she happily took from me. She gave me new confidence. I felt sexy.

Leslie gave me oral just for oral's sake and because she loved the taste of my cum. My current girlfriend is very sexy but she doesn't let me cum in her mouth—never mind swallow.

So every time my cock is in my girlfriend's mouth, I secretly, silently dream of Leslie.