Leslie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clintorres
clintorres
50 Followers

Still not having said a word, Leslie moved the rest of the way up - bare chest to breast - I love that feeling! - and began kissing me. Even after swallowing my cum, I could still taste myself in her mouth. I figured she could also taste herself a little in mine. We continued kissing and tonguing each other until we both needed more air, so she pushed herself up on her elbows, looked at me and asked if the pleasure was worth the wait?

I said oh, yes and pulled her down for another deep kiss.

After a few moments she pulled herself down my body far enough to lay her head on my chest, just below my chin. The top of her head right there, I placed a few kisses on it.

After a long exhale, and still laying her head down, she asked, "What'll we do next?"

Being a smart ass, I asked if she wanted to go watch some TV?

She started to bite my nipple, no she DID bite my nipple, and I laughed and said I was just kidding, and I wouldn't mind staying right where we were for the rest of the weekend.

She just sighed.

Not sure who started the fondling, not that it mattered, but soon Leslie was on her back and I was licking her again. My intention this time wasn't so much to get her off in this way, but get her ready to fuck. I believe she wanted that too because it wasn't long before she was pulling me up and guiding me inside her. No doubt from the ease in which I was moving in and out, she was ready. All the pre-heating was worth it because her oven was pleasingly hot.

We took our time, kissed some, and also watched each other as we fucked. I love looking down and seeing by cock appear and disappear, and when I looked up at her she was looking down between her legs, watching too. At this point she had her knees raised, and feet flat on the bed and was driving her hips up to meet my thrusts.

I decided I wanted to finish behind her so I held her hips, backed out, and rolled her over on her stomach. She immediately put her ass in the air and turned to watch me reenter. I slid directly in, and firmly grabbed her hips and began moving in and out at a slow, but steady pace. When I'm really aroused, I can feel my balls hanging down. At this time they were also swaying back and forth and as I picked up the pace I could feel them slapping against her pussy as I moved in and out.

This heightened my arousal even more, if that was possible, and the sounds she was making, "Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes baby, oh fuck yes!", was taking me closer to the edge.

I grabbed a handful of her ass, on each cheek, to raise her pussy a little and pulled and pushed her hard into and away from me. The sound of our bodies slapping against each other, and of course the feeling of my cock fucking her hot pussy, was too much for me and just as I felt the first shot rising from my balls and moving to the end of my cock she let go with a higher-than-normal pitched, "Oh God yes! Oh fuck, oh fuck me, oh fuck."

That's all it took for several more spasms to fire into her pussy, and with the last thrust I ground my cock and balls against her. She pushed back just as hard, moving her ass up and down. While I could feel my cock starting to soften, there was something about her position that kept my cock in her very wet pussy, as if her opening had a grip on the base of my cock. Plus, I liked the way her ass felt in my hands as I gently squeezed it.

I could also feel my light sweat starting to run down my chest and stomach, and slowly make its way down the inside of my thighs to my knees. Or was that wetness I was feeling just our cum? Probably both. I started gently rubbing the sheen of perspiration on Leslie, moving my hands from her ass to the middle of her back, and then down to her ass again.

Wasn't sure how long she could stay in this position, so I figured it was time to disconnect and started to sit back on my haunches. I heard her softly moan and asked if she was okay?

She replied with a soft, "Oh yesss...", and exhaled deeply.

I rolled away and noticed a couple of the six pillows I keep on the bed had fallen off, so I reached for one and removed the pillow case and handed it to her. Her ass was still in the air, eyes closed, when she asked if I would spread it out next to her. After I laid it lengthwise, she rolled over on her back, knees still up in the air. I raised her head and shoulders and placed a pillow under her.

She reached over with her left hand and gently ran it up and down my right arm, from the wrist to elbow, and back. I noticed she had her right hand down over her pussy. She was making little circles, and then slow/gentle up and down motions. I kissed her shoulder and asked if she was okay, or needed assistance?

She looked over dreamily and said, "No, I just like the feel of your cum as it leaves my pussy."

I thought at this point she'd do something erotic like place her fingers in her mouth or something, but she didn't. Oh well. So I kissed her mouth, gave a quick swipe of the tongue, and asked if I could get her something to drink, or anything else?

She asked for a glass of the Chardonnay we'd opened earlier.

When I came back to the bedroom she was sitting up against the headboard, sheet and comforter pulled to her waist and breasts exposed. She looked lovely. I had slipped on some gym shorts before heading to the kitchen, trying to exhibit a little class. I handed her a glass and sat next to her. We started talking about the neighborhood, how the plants and trees in all the yards looked, how the summer passed too quickly, as well as what each had been doing since we were last together this past Apr.

I asked what her plans were for the rest of the weekend?

She said there was nothing pressing, and the girls could wait, but asked if I needed to go anywhere or do anything?

Nope, I didn't have to be anywhere.

With a smile she said, "Then let's just stay in, and see what happens."

I touched my glass to hers, and said fine by me.

That was just Thursday!

Friday morning felt nice waking up with a warm body against me. Sporting some morning wood, I definitely had the urge to put it somewhere warm and wet. Leslie must've been thinking the same thing, once she saw that I was awake she practically pulled me on top of her by my cock. With minimal effort I was on and in her, and took a moment just to savor the feeling.

I told her I didn't want her to experience too much of my morning breath, and I would just stay up here, to which she said, "That's fine, as long as you keep THAT in THERE", looking down at our connection.

I promised to stay as long as possible, as we started a slow, rolling fuck.

With closed eyes she pushed her head back into the pillow, and moved her hands to her breast, which had been gently moving up and down with our motion. It wasn't too much longer that I told her I think the promise I'd made a few minutes earlier was about to expire, which caused her to start rolling her hips higher, harder and faster.

I told her she looked fantastic and felt incredible, and she opened her eyes and without any expression she said, "I want you to feel this."

With that, she threw her shoulders back and, with feet firmly planted on the mattress, continuously threw her pussy at my cock until she stiffened, held her ass off the bed and gasped.

I can't possibly spell what she was muttering - too many consonants and no vowels. The feeling of her newly hot wetness sent me over the edge and I just held my cock tightly against her while holding her hips up until the multiple pulses stopped.

A few seconds later her ass dropped back down on the mattress, disengaging us from one another. I stayed on my knees so as to not collapse on her and break her pelvis. I looked down at her and said good morning.

She smiled and sighed, then said, "It feels like a pretty good start to one, yeah."

I told her I was going to jump in the shower, and she should just stay in bed and relax until I was done. She reached up, quickly kissed my cheek and then flopped back down on the bed.

I used the main bath since I wanted Leslie to have fresh facilities, and once I was done let her know she could do anything she needed to do at her convenience, that the master bath would probably work best for her.

I, on the other hand, went into the kitchen and started preparing breakfast. I've always been of the opinion that if you took care of a woman, they'd take care of you. The good ones would anyways. So by the time Leslie came bouncing down the hall french toast, sausage links and fresh fruit, as well as coffee and OJ were ready. She looked edible as well, very lightly made up, with a peach-colored tank top, nipples clearly visible (so sexy!) and matching boy shorts underwear. Her choice of clothes told me she wasn't in any hurry to leave, and that was just fine with me.

After cleaning up the dishes we pretty much acted like old partners do, I went out and got the paper and we both sat on the couch and read it, with the TV on in the background. After a while she rested her head on my shoulder, and when I was done reading I laid the paper aside while she moved and laid her head in my lap facing the TV. I softly ran my fingers through her hair, half just feeling the softness, and half messaging. After a while like this she sat up a little and reached into my shorts. I lifted my hips and she pulled them past my knees, and then lowered her mouth onto my cock.

She seemed to be playing a little, almost like it was a pacifier or something, but it certainly felt good. Whenever she did something with her lips or tongue, or both, I told her how good that felt. Soon, too soon I thought, she sat up and removed her shorts, then straddled me, but didn't lower herself down.

With her hands on my shoulders she looked at me seriously and out of the blue asked, "Do you know why I've come back to your house twice since the first time we had sex?"

I'm like, duh, I think because you like me and you have a good time? That maybe you can forget about what's happening out there, as I point to the window over my shoulder.

"Well, yes. All that. But do you know why I've come back again and again?"

At this point I'm at a loss for words, tell myself now is not the time to be a smart ass, and start to think maybe its a rhetorical question, so I just smile and slowly shake my head from side to side.

She then reaches down and says "Its because of this thick dick."

At that moment I'm both prideful and afraid, because during our little conversation its lost a little of its hardness. Telling myself she just said something really hot, this thing needs to rise to the occasion.

I said, "Thank you, those were very kind words considering my current condition," and she just smiled and began rubbing it back and forth over her pussy, and spending a little extra time over and around her clit.

Her manipulations had the desired effect and she said, "See, this is what I'm talking about," and slowly lowered herself down my cock.

With her knees on either side of me, and an assist from the cushion and couch springs, she began steadily moving up and down. I raised her shirt and placed my hands on both her breasts and buried my face in her neck as she rode me. She smelled like french toast and I told her so, saying her body smelled so good.

I tried to let my hands wander around and across her body, in an effort to make her feel good and for me to hold off coming too soon. But it was as if her pussy was trying to draw it out of me and her body was going to win over mine. Thinking of being in a dentist's chair or the upcoming football season only helped a little as it appeared she would come first, which is always good. She tilted her head back and starting breathing through her mouth, her movements becoming more urgent.

I started sucking on one nipple, then the other. I could hear her purring through her chest, and then "Mmmm, mmmm, mmmm."

I then reached down to her waist, more towards her ass, and tried pulling her closer against my cock every time she came down on it.

That caused her to start to say a series of "Oh. Oh my. Oh. Oh. Oh," with each stroke.

I could feel her begin to tense and I reached up and gently took a handful of her hair on each side of her head and pulled her mouth to mine. I know she wasn't getting enough air through her nose, so I pulled away for a few seconds, long enough for two gasps, and then covered her mouth again with mine. I felt her pussy pulsing against my cock, and that was all it took to send me over the edge. I held her in place, burying my cum as deeply as I could.

Leslie, hugging me tightly, began to relax a little but kept her arms around my neck as she kissed it and my shoulders. The next move I'll be paying for in my back for a while; I told Leslie to hold on tightly and began to stand up.

With my left hand under her ass, she tightened her legs around my back as I stood and turned to the left. Next, I started to bend down and with my right hand pushed the paper, a couple of magazines and the TV remote off the coffee table and laid her down. She giggled until I pulled back from her grip and put my face in her freshly-fucked pussy. I think I surprised her with both the quick move on her back, and the fact I was now eating her out after just cumming in her.

Naturally she was very wet, and I could taste us both, obviously. I tried not to smile as I licked and sucked our juices when I heard her say, "Oh my goodness, oh my goodness, I can't believe you're doing this."

I looked up and asked her if she wanted me to stop?

She looked down and said, "Oh hell no!", and pushed my head back down.

This is a special act I only do with select women, and in each case the woman thought it was hot, and got off seemingly better than before. That's why I love to do it, its something they don't experience often, if ever, and I love watching, feeling, and hearing a woman orgasm.

And she did. Her spasms caused whatever I'd put in her pussy to start running out, along with her taste. To me, its like drinking liquid gold - figuratively, of course. And then the next best part, once she's come down from her orgasm and I move up to kiss her, I know she's tasting both of us and that is so damn hot to me! The kisses are usually very passionate for both of us, and I always wonder if it's because their world was just rocked, the audacity of the act itself, that they were turned on by the taste of the two of us, or all three? Anyway, Leslie seemed to be making love to my face, kissing me everywhere and licking me, chin to nose and ear to ear.

Once we'd both calmed down I helped her back to the couch, knowing the hard table couldn't have been all that comfortable. Her legs were a little shaky as she fell onto the couch. All she could say was, "Wow", over and over again.

I asked if she was alright, or if she needed anything?

She only said, "Time."

I said, "Excuse me?"

She replied, "Time." Pause. "To recover."

I said yeah, its been a busy 24 hours, and it hasn't even been 24 hours.

She thought that was funny.

As she laid sideways on the couch I softly stroked her body from her head, down her side, and to her ass and back up, pausing in different places to gently squeeze/message for a second before moving on.

When I came back into the room she appeared to be asleep, so I lightly covered her and sat down in the recliner to read, and ended up dozing myself.

It was early afternoon when I was awakened by music, and realized it was Leslie's phone. She picked up just as I sat up in the chair, smiled at me and began walking back towards the bedrooms. Naturally, I gave her space.

Soon she came back out and said that was her husband. The first day went well for them, they were back on shore for the evening, and would be heading back out tomorrow for an all-nighter on the boat, and would be back on shore Saturday evening and back out Sunday as expected for one last attempt to hook a trophy fish.

I asked her if she was okay, and she said, "Oh yeah, this is great for me, I'm totally relaxed. Oh, am I keeping you from something?"

I said, "Absolutely not, I couldn't think of a better way to spend my days off, this is all a pleasant surprise."

Then I said I didn't want to put her in an uncomfortable position.

She said everything is good, she was very happy. I smiled the whole time, but she could probably see the wheels turning.

She said, "Really, its all good."

I said I understood the previous encounters, probably a mutual attraction and a good stress reliever and obviously fun since we seemed to enjoy each other, and the same things, but at the same time I didn't want to break up anyone's home or cause trouble in a marriage. Dropping by for a, pardon my terminology, quickie is a lot different than spending the night together, acting like newlyweds.

She came over and sat on my lap, but an arm around my neck and kissed me passionately. She said, "I really like you and the excitement all this brings to my life, but I'm not leaving my husband. And I'm not telling my girlfriends about you either, but this (gently holds my cock) really satisfies me. Also, you use your tongue really, really well and I love your imagination."

Another kiss from her. "Plus, I'm not sure when we'll be able to do this again, even if its a quickie, so I'm going to try and get as much of you as my body can handle. The first two times were serendipitous, and I want to remember this until the next time," and continued to hug me.

I laughed a little and said I have a confession, the previous times we were together, particularly the first encounter, were not by chance.

"Having previously seen you at various places, I'd hoped to spend some intimate time together and knew approximately when you came by the house, so I was waiting for you. The worst that could happen is we'd see each other and say hello in passing. The best that could happen, well, here you are."

She squeezed me tightly, brought her lips to my ears and whispered, "What if I planned for us to get together in the first place?"

I smiled and said it looks like we need to decide about dinner.

clintorres
clintorres
50 Followers
12