Leslie Takes a Ride Pt. 01

Story Info
Married submissive rides her master...
1.6k words
4.15
12.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was only a week since the last time he called me to our part-time playhouse, the Water Street bungalow my master renovates by day. I felt needier than usual, so with my ringer silenced the vibration-buzz from each new text message sent a wave of hopefulness through my pussy, hoping it might be him. After too many false alarms, finally he messaged.

"I was thinking about making you suck my cock until it was hard, then lay down and make you climb on top, and have you put my cock deep in your pussy...then have you tease your clit with a vibe till you came on my cock...not letting you fuck it the entire time...then have you suck your own juices off my cock..."

My master. I texted back my compliments. He always has such interesting ideas.

"Glad to hear. Come."

I told him I would "work on it." But I was already soaking wet and certain it was happening—somehow. Another buzz followed soon after.

"I would like to work on you because my cock is very hard, and I know your pussy will be very wet."

After a few more exchanges and a little schedule juggling on my end we agreed I should head to the house as quickly as I could get there and text him when I was ready. I put on my favorite session outfit, the black leather lace-up corset, and covered it with an old orange sweatshirt and pair of jeans. I arrived at the house 30 minutes after his texts, and messaged to let him know.

"Good, the back door is unlocked. Once you're upstairs and prepared for me, kneel down in front of the door with your vibe on your clit and the blindfold on. Text back when you're ready."

I crept up the stairs and into our customary playroom, removed my outer clothes, slipped on my black thigh-high boots over my black fishnets, and looked unsuccessfully for the blindfold, which wasn't in its usual place on the table. I checked that my breasts were pushed up perfectly, knelt, and texted that I was ready, minus the blindfold. He answered quickly.

"I'm coming up."

Within minutes my master entered forcefully and stood before me. I felt the moisture move to my thighs as he slowly circled me twice, stopping finally to face me.

"Put your hands under my shirt," he instructed in that throaty, intoxicating voice he uses to manipulate me as he wants. I slid my hands up and under his shirt as I was told, enjoying the hard readiness of his torso and chest. The connection was immediate. I could tell he felt it too. He bent forward at the waist.

"Take the shirt off, Leslie."

I pulled his black t-shirt over his head and placed it aside on the floor.

"Suck on my nipples."

Still kneeling and a little dizzy with anticipation I stretched upward and surrounded a nipple with my lips. I sucked gently, then nibbled, enjoying the feeling as it hardened. I love his reaction to my touch. I couldn't wait to get to his cock. After a few minutes of play this way my tongue circled his nipple a last time, and then slid from his chest down over his abdominals. He didn't hesitate.

"Unbuckle my pants."

Kneeling I could see the trapped outline of his cock hardening in his pants, running downward along the inside of his thigh like it was looking for a way out. I ripped open his belt buckle and undid the button and zipper.

"Take them down."

I slipped his jeans and underwear down over his ass. His now rock-hard cock popped out and pointed right at my face.

"Is that what you want, Leslie?"

"Oh yes," I answered. I wrapped one hand around it and gently cradled his balls with the other. I ran my fingers up and down his shaft, enjoying feeling his swollen cock react to my touch. As I let go it flexed toward me. I wanted that cock in my pussy. He let me know he approved.

"You have me hard without even putting my cock in your mouth."

I grasped him again and continued to tease with my fingertips and lips. After a few minutes he lowered to my mouth the one-hitter he had been smoking from and lit it for me. I sucked in the smoke and exhaled luxuriously into the room, returning to his cock as I looked up at him. He fixed his eyes on me and took a hit of his own, then without asking refilled it and placed it back in my mouth for another hit. I inhaled the smoke deeply, knowing a second hit of his potent pot could push me near hallucination.

"You're too easy," he said. "That's one of the things I like about you."

I smiled up at him and opened my mouth to give him what I knew he wanted, slowly lowering my lips to take him into my mouth. With his cock finally reaching my throat the pot swirled its way to my brain and my senses awakened. My pussy tingled with anticipation. I slid his cock out again far enough to swirl my tongue around the tip while I sucked He moaned loudly, then let me know what he wanted.

"You think that cock might be hard enough to go in your pussy?"

Finally, I thought. I knew he could see the need for his cock on my face. "Yes," I answered. He looked pleased. He walked to the blanket he had laid on the floor in advance, laid down on his back and motioned to join him.

"Put your mouth on my cock again."

I crawled over and hungrily sank my mouth back down onto his throbbing cock. I couldn't get enough of his cock sliding in and out. It was perfect. I couldn't wait for him to fuck me. It wasn't long before he needed it as badly as I did.

"Do you know what I want to do to you?"

I thought I knew. I couldn't wait to do whatever it was he wanted.

"Climb up and put your pussy over my cock."

I moved to straddle his cock. When I was in position I felt soaked with anticipation. I thought I must be dripping onto his cock. I couldn't wait for his instructions.

"Reach back and grab my cock and put it on the lips of your pussy and tease your clit with it."

I touched his cock to my pussy lips and moved it back and forth across the opening. After a few minutes listening to the sloshing sounds echoing in the room I was beyond control. I moaned my approval. He sensed I was ready.

"Do you want me inside you?"

"Yes, please," I answered. He raised his hips, wanting my anticipation even higher.

"Feel my cock straining to be in your pussy?"

I shook my head yes.

"Put your pussy down on my cock."

At last I would get what I needed. I slid slowly onto him until I felt his cock against my cervix, sunken all the way in. He groaned loudly, an animal sound.

"You're so fucking wet."

I knew I was. I didn't want to raise off of him. It felt too good so deep. I ground against him, soaking him. He watched the pleasure showing across my face.

"You like my bare cock in your pussy?"

I couldn't lie. I wouldn't. "Yes, I need it." I moved up and down slowly, my breathing picking up. I wanted to be his good girl, to please him. A wave of braveness took over my thoughts and I pushed hard and suddenly to take him all the way deep again and held him that way the best I could until he moaned and looked up into my eyes.

"God that feels so good."

Encouraged by his lusty tone and animal breathing I sped up the tempo, needing to feel him sinking harder and faster into me. He approved of his girl's choice. He began to talk steadily, the kind that sends me over the edge, knowing the effect his voice has on me.

"That's it, fuck yourself on my cock...You like fucking my cock don't you?...You're so fucking slippery wet, Leslie..."

Then, without warning he put his hands on my hips to hold me firmly in place, and slammed his cock up into me. Then again, and again, picking up the rhythm until he was fucking me from underneath like some kind of angry beast, until he was moaning continuously as he fucked me, and I could feel myself wanting to release. I was close, balanced and without control. I felt a little crazy.

"You like being on top, Leslie?"

"Oh yes," I gasped.

"You like being on the bottom too, don't you?"

"Yessss," I answered.

He stopped pounding me with his cock held in deep. I could feel the tip pushing hard against my cervix.

"You need my cock deep inside you, Leslie?"

I moaned automatically and tried to move as if to escape, despite being held hard in place. He looked hard into my eyes as he squeezed with his hands. I wasn't going anywhere. He was completely in control. He knew what he wanted and he barked the command.

"Now! Cum all over my cock!"

He released me to move up and down. I was exactly where I wanted to be, his good girl being rewarded for doing well. Waves of pleasure ripped through my pussy as I used his cock to get myself off. I yelled out as I shook and came all over his cock. A minute later it was over and I gradually remembered where I was. He met my eyes with a new low command.

"Put your mouth on my cock and taste how good your pussy tastes."

Apparently we were just getting started...