Lesson for Jackie

Story Info
Shy girl learns how to give head from her cousin.
4.4k words
4.43
111.7k
40
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie came home after the party Friday night at 12 am, completely drunk. Her parents were out of town and her older cousin Colin was over for the night to watch her and her two younger sisters. She was 18, a senior in high school, and he was 23 and in college. She had always liked her cousin growing up, and since she had been in high school she had started to develop a serious crush on him.

He had started flirting with her as she had gotten older and she tried to dress sexier like the older girls did and wear makeup and jewelry. She thought he was so hot, and was very excited and nervous that he was babysitting her for the weekend.

Her two younger sisters had gone to bed earlier, and she had told him she was going to a party at the neighbors. He was very cool about it and told her not to stay out too late so they could hang out and catch up when she got home.

She walked in the house and saw him in the living room, watching TV. She was very drunk, and stumbled into the room. She had on a lot of makeup and was wearing a thin white tank top that showed off her cute, perky breasts and a tight jean miniskirt with pink boy shorts underneath. The skirt was a size too small, showing off her thin legs, tight stomach and sexy young hips.

She was still very young and shy, and insecure about herself, but her friends were dressing sexier and she wanted him to think she was hot too. She looked very cute and innocent, but he also noticed how sexy she was becoming.

"Heyyyy," she said. "I'm hoooome." She kicked off her flip flops and sat down on the couch next to him. "Watcha watchin?"

"Oh not much, just some show on cinemax," he said. "How was the party?"

"It was ok," she said. "Everyone got reallly drunk haha. Do you like my pigtails? Kara and Lexi did them for me, aren't they cute?"

"Oh yeah, definitely. Very sexy. I've been drinking too," he said. "Take a shot with me!"

"Ok sure!" He poured them two shots from the bottle of vodka he had on the table.

She raised her glass. "To you and me hanging out late, with nooo parents around! Cheers!" They downed the shots. They chatted for a while about school and parties, Jackie trying her best to act sexy and cute. They had a few more shots and started sitting closer and closer to each other. They weren't paying attention to the TV, and when the show on cinemax ended, a porn movie started playing.

"Oh my god!" said Jackie when she noticed. "Is this what I think it is?" The movie started with a girl with huge fake breasts and long legs answering her door for a repairman.

"Yeah, I think so," he said. "Wanna watch?"

"Haha yeah, I can't believe how stupid the plot is!" She giggled. "Soooo retarded." They made fun of the dialogue for a minute or so, and Jackie kept sneaking looks at him. She was extremely drunk, and it made her feel brave. She wanted to get closer to him. After a minute she realized she had been staring at him a little too long, and looked away shyly at the TV. The girl in the porn had started giving the guy a blowjob.

"Oh my god!" She giggled. "Look at that."

"Haha yeah," he said. "Now they're getting into it. Ever seen that before?"

"Haha no," she said. "Daammn. That is crazy."

"Yeah, I was pretty excited the first time I saw that too."

"I can't believe how wet and sloppy that is, gross!" Jackie giggled, staring intently at the TV.

"Yeah, it's actually pretty hot," he said. "You'll find out when you get older," he winked at her.

"Hey! I am older! Shut up!"

"Haha ok sweetie." He leaned closer to her on the couch. They were silent for a moment, watching the porn.

"So, that probably doesn't bother you at all huh?" Jackie asked nervously. "I mean, you've probably had a lot of experience with that kind of thing in college, right?"

"You mean getting blowjobs?"

Jackie giggled at the word. "Ewww, yeah."

"Yeah, I've had that a lot, I guess. College is a lot of fun, if you know what I mean."

"So it's not even a big deal when you get older, right?"

"No, definitely not. I mean, most girls my age have probably done it with at least one or two guys."

"How old were you when you first... had it?" She asked nervously.

"I guess I was your age. That's about when girls start learning to do it."

"Yeah, I guess so," said Jackie. "I mean, at the party tonight I'm pretty sure Kara was doing it with this one guy, and Lexi says she has done it before..."

"So, have you done it?" he asked.

"Done what?" she asked, knowing what he meant.

"Have you given a guy head yet?"

"Well... no".

"It's ok sweetie," he said. "You're still so young, you don't have to be embarrassed."

"Nah ah! I am so not young anymore!"

"Well, what have you done?" He asked. She was very shy. "It's ok, you can tell me."

"I made out with a guy once," she confessed.

"Oh baby, you are such a bad girl! So is that it?"

"Yeah, but I mean, I'm sure I'll do more soon, right?"

"Yeah, definitely. I mean, if your friends are already doing it, it's only a matter of time before you start doing it too. Don't worry."

"Ok, cool." She nodded.

"So, have you at least practiced?" He asked.

"Umm, like, what do you mean?"

"Have you practiced giving head?" She giggled again.

"No... I mean, I didn't know I was, like, supposed to practice."

"Well, you don't have to, but it will go a lot better your first time if you know what you are doing, trust me."

"Ok, yeah," she nodded. "I guess that makes sense. But how do I practice?"

"Oh that's easy," he said. "I'll show you." He got up and went to the kitchen. Jackie's eyes wandered back to the TV, and the hot porn star sucking a huge cock. It was extremely hot to watch. She looked away and pretended not to look as he came back into the room with a peeled banana.

"Oh my god," she said. "Are you kidding?"

"No, this is the best way," he said. "Trust me. Now, watch this video and try to imitate what she's doing on the banana." He handed it to her, she giggled more, nervously.

"Yeeeaaah, oookk."

"Seriously, you have to do it!"

"Ok fine! But you can't watch me, I'm shy."

"Ok, I'll just watch the video, I promise." She made sure he wasn't looking at her, then, watching the porn, she put the banana to her lips and tried sucking it a little. It wasn't long before he turned slightly and started watching her.

"Hey! She said. You promised!"

"Hey, somebody needs to watch you to make sure you're doing it right. Just let me watch. I won't make fun of you."

"Ok, fine," she said. She put the banana back to her lips and shyly sucked the tip. On the TV, the porn star had stopped giving head and was now getting fucked from behind. Jackie got really nervous since she has never seen that before.

"Oh my god, oh my god!" Jackie turned away from the TV. "Turn it off!"

"What, you don't like it?" teased her cousin.

"No, oh my god, I don't want to see that! Soooo gross!" She giggled.

"I thought you were into it! Awww, you innocent little girl!"

She gave him her cutest baby girl look. "Pleeease turn it off?" She begged. She reached over him for the remote, brushing against him. She was into it, but she had never seen real sex before and it was a little overwhelming for her.

"Well how are you going to get any practice if we turn this off?" he asked, holding the remote away from her. She giggled more and kept begging him to turn it off. "Trust me, you don't want to be the only one of your friends who doesn't know how to give head. You have to practice."

"I will, I'll practice..."

"Oh no, I don't believe you."

"Really, I will!"

"You have to promise you'll practice more now, and then I'll turn it off." Her heart was racing, from the excitement of the alcohol, her first time watching a porn, and her cousin flirting with her. She finally gave in.

"Ok, ok I promise, just turn it off pleeeease."

"Good girl," he said playfully, patting her on the leg and putting his arm around her lovingly. She didn't resist, she felt amazing as he touched her sweetly. He turned off the porn. "Ok, so go ahead, just try to imitate what she was doing in the video." Jackie giggled nervously, and put the banana to her lips.

"Don't be nervous," he said. "It's just practice." She opened her mouth a little, licking the banana shyly. She closed her eyes and slowly put it into her mouth for a moment, testing how it felt.

"Aww, you're pretty good sweetie, I like what I see so far." Jackie giggled and looked at him shyly, the tip of the banana in front of her lips. "Just keep going, pretend I'm not even watching you."

"Ok," she said. "Just don't make fun of me." She pushed the banana into her mouth again and awkwardly sucked on it for a few seconds.

"Not bad," he said, "but you could definitely use some pointers."

"Like what?" she asked.

"Well, first why don't you get in the actual blowjob position, so you can know what it's really like."

"Ummmm, like how?"

He thought for second. "How about you get on your knees on the floor, right here in front of me, he said. I'll hold the banana here, in my lap, so you don't have to hold it the whole time."

"Ok, I can do that." She slipped off the couch and onto her knees on the soft carpet. Her miniskirt slid up her hips a little, exposing more of her thin, sexy legs. She crawled around and knelt in front of him. Jackie knew what they were doing was naughty, but she felt safe with him, and the alcohol was really helping her overcome her inhibitions.

She was very nervous but she thought to herself, 'This is my chance to learn. I don't want to be left out of what Kara and Lexi are doing.' She was also afraid to disappoint him. He was being so nice and offering to help her, and she was raised to always be a nice, polite girl. It would be rude to turn him down, and she had always liked him so much, she didn't want to say no to him. She looked up at him still sitting on the couch. He held the banana in his lap.

"Ok good," he said. "So, a few things to keep in mind as you do this. First, you start by teasing it, so kiss it, and then lick it a little. Hold it here, at the base, and make sure you make eye contact with me while you do it, that's really sexy. Not the whole time though, just a little."

"Haha ok. I feel like I should be taking notes," she joked nervously.

"Aww you're so cute you little nerd," he teased. "You don't need notes, I'm here to walk you through it. So go ahead and tease it." Smiling cutely, Jackie pecked little kisses at the tip of the banana a few times, then gingerly stuck out her tongue and lapped at it, like a cute little girl licking a popsicle. She looked up at him for directions.

"Very nice," he said as she slowly ran her tongue over the banana. "Now try taking it into your mouth and bobbing your head up and down a few times." She nervously did as she was told, opening her mouth wider and slowly lowering her head down onto the banana. Her pigtails hung down over her face, and she brushed them back over her head. Raising her head back up, she scraped the banana with her teeth.

"Oops," she said, giggling. "I almost broke it, sorry."

"It's ok," he said. "A lot of girls do that their first time. Make sure to be real careful with your teeth, and keep them out of the way when you're giving a guy head. Nothing's worse than a girl who scrapes it with her teeth, you know?"

"Ok," she sighed, a little embarrassed. "Got it. Want me to try again?"

"Yeah, go ahead." Jackie put her lips back on the tip and lowered her head again, bobbing a few times in a row before coming up for air. Breathing heavily, she looked up at him, working her tongue gently over the banana.

"Is that right?" she asked. "Am I doing a good job?"

"Oh yeah, that looks really hot."

Jackie smiled. "Aww thanks. So, is that what would feel good for a guy? What I'm doing?"

"Well," he said, "it looks really good, but I can't really tell you for sure..."

"What do you mean?" she asked. She was nervous, she really wanted his approval.

"Well, the only way to really know if what your doing would feel good, is for you to try it for real and have a guy tell you how it feels." Jackie giggled nervously. "If you want, I'll let you practice with me and I'll give you feedback, make sure you're learning to do it right." Jackie's heart pounded. She was nervous, but the alcohol was making her brave, and she was getting excited.

"Well, I mean, I'm sure you would know way better than me," she said. "If you, like, think it would help me out, I guess..."

"Yeah, it's definitely the best way to learn how to do it right, you know? So I mean, if you're not too shy to try it, I'll totally help you out."

"Um... yeah, I guess I could try that. I mean, as long as you don't mind teaching me? I don't want to be a pain..."

"No, I definitely don't mind, I'll teach you everything you need to know." He put the banana on the table. "So do you want to try it for real now? I think you're ready."

"Um... I guess so... But you can't make fun of me ok? I'm not like, good at it or anything. I've never done it before."

"It's ok honey, I won't make fun of you, I promise. It's just a learning experience, you'll be fine. But you have to promise not to tell your parents, we would get in big trouble if they found out."

"Oh my god! I so would never tell my parents!" She giggled. "They would sooo kill me! There's no way, I promise."

"Ok cool," he said. "So are you ready?"

"Ok, um... what should I do?" Jackie looked up at him obediently from her position on the floor, kneeling on all fours in between his legs. Her back was arched deeply and her miniskirt had gotten hiked up a little, showing off her cute pink boy shorts and her tight, firm young ass.

"Well, first you would unzip my pants, so go ahead and do that." She giggled again, and slowly did as she was told. She could feel the bulge of his erection in his jeans, and she started getting nervous. "Ok now open up my pants and pull them down." He rose up his hips to let her do it, and she giggled more as she slowly slid them down, closing her eyes and looking away awkwardly. His cock was very hard, it came out of his pants and stood straight up in front of her. Jackie was so shy, she kept looking away scared and closing her eyes, giggling.

"Oh my god!" she said. "This is soooo crazy! I can't believe I'm doing this."

"Don't worry," he said. "You're just nervous because it's your first time. You're going to really like this, I promise. But you can't be all embarrassed like that or guys will get turned off. You have to learn to enjoy it, and let yourself get into it, ok?"

"Ok," she said, embarrassed. "I'm sorry." Her eyes were still closed. She gingerly opened them and stared at his throbbing cock in front of her. "Oh my godddd! Its sooo much bigger than the banana. Is that even going to fit in my mouth?"

"Yes sweetheart, you just need to learn how ok? Now, this is the real thing so no more getting scared. Ready to learn?"

Jackie took a deep breath. "Ok, I'm ready." She steadied herself on her knees in front of him. "What should I do now?"

"Well, start by doing everything I already taught you with the banana."

"Ok, so I should kiss it first, right?" She was eager to be a good student.

"Yeah, and hold it here, at the base." Jackie was so excited, she was breathing very fast. She put her hand around the base of his throbbing dick and slowly lowered her lips to the tip, kissing it lightly. It was warm and firm, and it felt nice against her lips. She felt herself getting hot.

"Good?" she asked. She couldn't wait for him to tell her what to do next.

"Yeah, now lick it a little."

"Ok." She flicked her tongue against the tip, tasting it shyly.

"No, lick it starting at the base, and slowly go all the way up to the tip." Looking into his eyes with a worshipful look, she lowered her tongue and lapped at the base of his throbbing cock, moving it slowly up towards the tip. He felt her warm, wet tongue and her hot, fast breath against his hard cock and he moaned with pleasure.

"Ok, so that's how you tease it, remember? Now this time, when you get to the tip, open your mouth wide and take the whole thing in. And remember to keep your lips tight around it, and try bobbing a little like with the banana."

"Ok." She nodded seriously. "I'll try that." She did as she was told, and lapped her tongue from the base of his cock up the shaft and to the tip again, this time more firm and confident. Reaching the tip, she opened her warm pink lips wide. Looking lovingly into his eyes, she took his cock into her wet mouth, moaning a little at the new sensation on her tongue. Jackie was so excited now, she was trembling on her knees. He closed his eyes and groaned.

"Yes, that's good sweetie. Now bob up and down, nice and gentle." She gingerly took more of it into her mouth, experimenting with it. She bobbed her head slowly up and down, feeling the firm skin against her tongue, her pigtails bouncing against his legs.

She looked incredibly sexy kneeling on all fours, with her tight butt peeking out of her miniskirt, her smooth back arched high into the air, and her cute, perky breasts pushing up out of her silky, thin, low cut tank top. She was a total sex kitten in training, very shy but just coming into her own as a woman and eager to learn in her first sexual experience.

"Congratulations Jackie, you're giving your first blowjob!"

"Yay," she said cutely. "Am I doing ok? Does it feel good?"

"Oh yeah, it does. You still have a lot to learn, but you're a good little student. I'm proud of you sweetheart." Jackie beamed. She was so excited that she was doing a good job, and making him happy. She obediently lowered her head back to his cock and continued sucking it slowly. She could only fit a little bit into her mouth.

Making sure to hold it firmly and make good eye contact, like he had told her, she slipped his hard cock in and out of her mouth steadily. She wanted to make sure she pleased him and that her first time was a good experience. She was also getting more turned on and didn't want to stop anytime soon. Her parents were out of town, her sisters were asleep, and she was drunk with her hot cousin, on her knees in the living room learning how to give a blowjob! She was finally acting bad like she had always fantasized about, not just being a good little girl anymore. It was such a rush, being so kinky and dirty.

She was working up a lot of spit in her mouth, making his cock more and more wet and letting it slip in and out easily. It made soft sucking sounds as she worked his cock a little faster, taking it into her mouth a little deeper with each bob of her adorable pigtailed head. She was very turned on now. 'I guess this is what he meant by getting into it,' she thought.

She slurped eagerly at his throbbing dick, wanting to please him so much. He put his head back and moaned in pleasure. Her mouth was so warm and wet, and she looked so hot with her lips wrapped tightly around his cock, looking warmly into his eyes and trying very hard to please him. She was doing it a little awkwardly, but she would learn to be better in time. He put his hands on her head, gripping her pigtails and helping her move her head more smoothly up and down his long shaft.

"That's really good Jackie," he said. "Now you're getting more into it, huh? Isn't it fun?"

"Mmm hmmm," she hummed, slurping at his cock and looking lovingly into his eyes. 'Yes,' she thought. 'This is so fun, I can't believe how hot this is!'

"Oh my god, and it's so wrong," he said. "My hot little cousin is sucking my cock! I love it."

Jackie felt incredible. She loved her cousin and looked up to him so much, and he thought she was good at giving head, and she was hot! His approval made her feel so good, and she became bolder. She wanted to really prove herself, and please him even more. She wanted to be like the hot porn star in the movie they had just watched.

12