Lesson for the Teacher's Sub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'd like to see what I have on under this shirt wouldn't you, slave?" she teased.

"Yes Mistress Amanda, very much." His cock was growing noticeably harder by the second. Amanda slipped one hand inside her shirt and massaged her breasts, one at a time, with big, slow circular motions. She turned her back and pulled her shirt open.

"Please, Mistress Amanda," Brandon begged, "Please let me see your beautiful tits. I've been dreaming about them for years."

"Why do you think I care a rats ass what you want?" she retorted. Without giving the slave a chance to answer she continued. "I don't. I don't care at all."

She closed her shirt and moved swiftly around behind the head of the table out of his sight. He could hear her moving, and strained to see her, but his bound wrists prevented him from doing so. The Mistress removed her shirt and tossed it into the slave's lap, covering his erection. "I don't really want to see your pathetic cock," she mocked.

Next, the Mistress unbuckled and removed her belt. From behind him she dangled the belt in front of his face. "You thought that ruler was fun? Just imagine how much you're going to enjoy my belt." She laughed and evil laugh and dropped the belt onto his chest. It bounced off and fell with a clinking sound to the floor.

Still hidden behind the upright half of the table, she removed one shoe and tossed it high into the air. It landed hard on Brandon's right thigh. "Damn!" Brandon exclaimed.

The second shoe bounced directly off his rigid cock. "Bull's-eye!" Amanda shouted with delight.

"Hey!" the slave protested, squirming desperately in a vain attempt to protect his cock from further abuse.

Next he heard the unmistakable sound of a zipper, as she removed her pants. Brandon continued to struggle unsuccessfully against the restraints, dying to see his Mistress in her current state of undress. She carefully placed her pants over the slave's head, such that his eyes were completely covered. She positioned the crotch of her pants over his eyes and tied the legs behind his head to keep the makeshift "blindfold" in place.

The Mistress stepped from her hiding place behind the slave's back and strutted around to the foot of the table. "I bet you would love to see this incredibly sexy leather teddy I'm wearing." She mocked his frustration. "I know you've undressed me in your mind every day in class for years. I guess it will just have to remain only in your mind. You poor stupid bastard." He squirmed and swung his head wildly, trying desperately to free his eyes from the darkness.

She was wearing one of her favorite black leather teddies, with a thong back, a deep V-neckline that plunged almost to her belly button between two narrow strips of studded leather, held in place by a large metal ring and barely covering her pert C-cup tits. A similar small patch of leather barely covered her almost clean-shaven womanhood. The Mistress had always shaved all but a small strip of her nether hair to prevent her pubes from showing in even the most revealing lingerie.

From the trunk in the corner of the room she retrieved a pair of black zip-up boots that reached several inches above her knees and a pair of long, fingerless, black silk gloves. She put them all on and stood before the mirror, examining herself with a pleased expression on her face. She was simply wild about her hot lingerie. It made her feel sexy and in command all the time, but especially when she was playing a scene. Now that she was dressed for the part, she was ready to proceed.

"Hey," Brandon protested, "it's getting hot under here and hard to breath."

"Aw," Amanda mocked. "What's the matter little slave boy? Did you think this was going to be all fun and games?"

"No, but I didn't think you were going to suffocate me either."

"Listen, I've had about enough whining out of you. One more wimpy-ass complaint and I'll see to it that you won't' be able say another word. Got it?"

"Aw, come on." Brandon continued his protest.

"That's it, slave." Amanda said in calm voice. She went to the trunk and retrieved a combination ball-gag and a blindfold, which she had crafted herself from nylon webbing and Velcro. She stepped behind him, removed the pants that covered his eyes, and replace them with the customized blindfold. She attached it tightly behind and over the top of his head using two of the Velcro straps. Once his eyes were covered, she moved around beside him and pushed the ball of the gag into his mouth, securing it behind his head with the remaining Velcro strap. He mumbled an unintelligible complaint about the rubber taste, but resigned himself not to attempt further communication.

"Don't you look like the pitiful little fuck that you are," Amanda laughed. "Why don't we just see how much more pitiful we can make you."

The mistress retrieved a spreader bar from the wall of toys. She slipped it under the slave's knees and strapped the built-in shackles to his thighs, just above the kneecaps. She removed the dowel pin from the center of the bar (which was actually two bars, one sliding inside the other) and forced the slave's knees as far apart as they would go before replacing the pin. The slave whimpered slightly as she locked the bar into place.

She selected a second spreader bar from the wall. This one had built-in shackles for his ankles, and a pair of metal rings affixed to the ends. She removed his ankles from the shackles on the corners of the table and strapped them into the shackles on the bar. She released the wrist cuffs from the table and, using the same carabiners, locked them into the same bar that held his ankles. With all the restraints in place the slave was leaned forward, almost forming a ball.

Brandon heard the rattling of chains overhead, and felt the Mistress attach a chain to each end of the spreader bar under his knees. This was followed by a motorized cranking sound as she pressed the control to slowly hoist the bar. She released the button when his ass was about six inches off the table, the bar now bearing the bulk of his weight. She pushed the table out from under the slave suddenly, causing him to swing upside down, hanging from the bar under his knees like a trapeze artist. The attachment of his wrists to his ankles via the second bar caused his back to arch backward, almost forming his body into an "O" shape.

Brandon heard a door open, then the Mistress said in a mocking voice, "Don't go anywhere now. I'll be right back." He heard the door close behind her. He waited for what seemed like forever for her return, suspended upside down in utter darkness. When she finally re-entered the room he heard the clicking noise of a camera shutter, as she captured his helplessness on her digital camera from several angles.

"Now that I've recorded this for posterity, shall we continue with your lesson?" Mistress Amanda asked. The slave made no attempt to answer. Amanda pressed the winch control to raise the slave until he was positioned with his ass about at the Mistress's shoulder height. She slapped his ass several times with her open hand and inquired as to whether or not he had recovered from the spanking he had received from her earlier. The slave flinched and whimpered slightly but of course was unable to respond coherently.

The Mistress walked slowly in circles around her suspended and inverted slave, delightfully considering her options and slapping his ass each time she passed behind him. Seeing her slave's ass bared and red before her inspired an idea. She dug into the trunk and removed a small, black, zippered case containing a series of black rubber butt plugs in graduated sizes and a tube of lubricant. She unzipped the case and removed the smallest plug, less than an inch wide and about three inches long. She applied a liberal amount of lubricant to the plug and approached the slave. Without a word of warning she parted his ass cheeks and plunged the plug into her slave's asshole. He jerked wildly and cried out loudly at the sudden penetration of his virgin back door.

"Relax, slave," she instructed. "If you'll just relax this will be much easier on you. You may even find that you enjoy it. You're lucky I decided to use the beginner size first. But they only get bigger from here, ya' know, so you might as well learn how it's done." She wiggled the plug in his ass and slid it in and out until she felt his sphincter muscles relax against the intrusion. "That it," she encourage him. She eased the plug in one last time, leaving it seated firmly inside of him.

Mistress Amanda released the slave's wrist cuffs from the ankle spreader bar so that he now hung straight down. She used a single carabineer to lock the cuffs together behind his back. After warning him not to speak a word unless directed, she removed the ball gag from the slave, leaving the blindfold portion in place for now.

"As much pleasure as I'm getting from this, I intend to get a lot more. I'm going to let you lick my pussy, slave. And you'd better do it right. I want to come and come hard. You do know how to eat pussy don't you?"

"Yes Mistress Amanda," the slave replied.

The winch motor whirred one more time as the inverted slave was raised yet again, until his mouth was at the right height to reach Mistress's sex. She picked up the next size butt plug and approached her upside down slave. She unsnapped the leather strip over the crotch of her teddy and pressed her pussy into his face. His mouth and tongue went to work wildly seeking her soft fleshy folds. Handicapped by the absence of sight, it took him a few minutes to develop an accurate rhythm. Soon, however, the Mistress was moaning and humping his face. Her juices flowed freely over the slaves lips and cheeks as she approached her peak.

When she felt her orgasm approaching she quickly removed the small butt plug and replaced with the next size, some fifty percent wider and slightly longer, plunging it inside him in, again in a single stroke. The slave prepared for the intrusion, and didn't miss a beat with his probing tongue. Within a few seconds the Mistress cried out with the violence of her orgasm, flooding the slaves face with juices and clinching her thighs around his head until the final wave passed.

At last the Mistress released the slave's head from the grasp of her thighs, allowing him to again swing freely. She stepped back and leaned against the table to regain her senses. "Damn, slave, you can definitely eat pussy. I may have to come back for some more of that!"

"Thank you Mistress. You are quite delicious and I would be honored to taste you some more, " he replied. Her head still spinning, she disregarded the fact that he had spoken without permission and moved instead to lower him to the ground. When the motor finally stopped he lay on the cold, hardwood floor on his back with his arms pinned beneath him and his legs and knees still forced apart by the two spreader bars. The weight of his body now resting against it, the plug in his ass was forced in even deeper.

Before he knew it, the Mistress was lowering her sex over his face and grinding her soaking pussy against his mouth. "Eat me again!" she commanded. The slave eagerly went back to work, pleasuring her with his masterful tongue. He penetrated her hot hole, driving his tongue in as deeply as he could. The force of her body was almost suffocating him, but still he continued, catching a breath whenever he could. She raised herself slightly and ordered him to lick her clit, which he did with an expertise the Mistress had never experienced before. As her ecstasy rose, she looked down and observed her slave with a full erection. Without thinking she lowered her mouth onto his hot pole and began sucking him intensely. In response the slave immediately thrust his hips, forcing himself deeply into her warm mouth. The Mistress was surprised by how quickly her second orgasm was approaching. She came again, this time even harder than the first, again coating the slaves face with her womanly nectar.

She released his wanting hardness and rolled off the slave and onto her back, exhausted from the absolute pleasure of it. As soon as she was able, she reached over and teasingly stroked the slave's rigid cock. She was able to drag herself over and lay her head on his stomach. She licked just the head of his engorged member, occasionally taking it into her mouth and sucking it in a light, gentle, teasing manner.

"I suppose I could reward your excellent oral performance..." she said, plunging him deeply into her mouth until her lips reached his balls and quickly sliding him back out to complete her thought, "... with one of my own."

"Oh God, please, yes. Please suck me. I'm dying," Brandon begged.

"But that wouldn't be much of lesson, would it now?" With that Mistress Amanda sat up and released him from the two spreader bars. She had to help him to his feet since his hands were still cuffed behind his back. She grabbed him by his erection and led him back to the table, stroking him a few times along the way. She had him stand facing the table, and positioned his feet into the shackles mounted to the table legs near the floor. She bent him forward and strapped him chest-down to the top of the padded tabletop by looping a large, wide strap over his back. She lowered the half of the table that had formed the seatback until the whole thing was once again a flat table.

She removed the second butt plug and told him it was time for the final size, which was some 2 ½ inches at its widest and six inches long from base to tip. She lubricated the large plug and slowly slid it into his ass. He relaxed as best he could, but it still felt like she was inserting a football. He cried out as the widest part entered him, but she continued until it reached the hilt.

Amanda selected her favorite leather paddle from the wall of toys. The first blow caught the blindfolded slave off guard. He tensed his ass to prepare for the next one, straining his muscles against the huge plug, increasing the stretching sensation even more. The next blow landed directly against the base of the plug, causing further pain to shoot up his spine and explode into his brain. More whacks followed in rapid-fire succession, until the slave begged for mercy.

The Mistress relented. "I didn't think you'd be so quick to beg off," she mocked. "You're even weaker than figured. Anyway, it's time for you to use that tongue of yours again."

She climbed onto the table and lay on her back. She placed her feet on the slaves back and scooted her pussy toward his face. He strained to lift his head and reach her intimate places, but the strap holding him down greatly handicapped him. Nonetheless, he was able to achieve a position that was uncomfortable but workable, and began to pleasure his Mistress yet again. She squirmed against him, occasionally digging the heels of her boots into his back when a particularly intense wave of pleasure shot through her.

While he was licking her, Brandon heard the sound of a door opening from the corner where the closet was. He sensed the presence of another person in the room. His mouth was clamped too deeply into the Mistress's sex to be able to inquire. Suddenly he felt the plug being removed from his ass.

"You weren't kidding about his pussy-eating mastery, were you?" the Mistress exclaimed between moans of deep ecstasy.

"I told you he was good," another voice proclaimed. Immediately Brandon recognized his fiancé's voice. A dizzying series of thoughts rushed through his mind. Could it really be Elizabeth?

Elizabeth picked up the paddle that Amanda had been using and smacked Brandon's sore ass. She was clearly more hesitant about hurting him than the Mistress had been, but his skin was so tender that even her light blows stung immensely.

"What the..." was all he could manage to say before the Mistress jerked his head by the hair into her sex and clamped her thighs around his head. Her humping, sloppy-wet pussy muffled his inquiry.

"You see, Slave," said Elizabeth, "Mistress Amanda called me to inform me of your sexual exploits and asked my permission to teach you a little lesson. I've been watching this whole thing from behind that two-way mirror on the wall, and I must say it's been quite an entertaining and informative lesson."

Brandon felt something cold and hard pressing between his ass cheeks. "Now, you little shit, it's my turn to teach the lesson." With that she thrust a huge foot long dildo deeply into his ass. His muffled cries vibrated Mistress Amanda's clit, much to her delight. Brandon felt as if he were being torn apart from the inside as Elizabeth thrust the dildo in and out of the helpless slave's red ass. She continued to slap his ass with the paddle.

"If Mistress Elizabeth ever [slap] catches you fucking [slap, thrust] someone else again [slap], I will teach you a lesson [slap, thrust] that will make this seem like Kindergarten [slap]," she exclaimed. "Do you understand me, Slave?" [slap, thrust] [slap, thrust]

Still unable to speak, Brandon simply nodded his head violently. After one final thrust and one more slap of the paddle, Mistress Elizabeth removed the huge dildo from her slave's ass. It was clear that she was now the one in total control. She ordered her slave to lay down face-up on the table. Mistress Amanda climbed off the table and released his wrists and ankles, and positioned him on the table as Mistress Elizabeth had directed. She then bound his ankles and wrists to the table in spread-eagle fashion.

Mistress Amanda removed the blindfold, and at long last Brandon was able to see her sexy outfit. He also saw that Mistress Elizabeth was dressed identically, right down to the boots and gloves. His cock grew even harder at the amazing sight of being flanked by these two incredibly beautiful, powerful women. He wondered if he was going to get to fuck either of them or if they were simply going to tease him until his balls exploded. He didn't have to wait long to find out.

Mistress Elizabeth ordered the slave to thank Mistress Amanda for the lesson by providing her one final orgasm with his tongue. Amanda climbed onto the table and lowered her glistening pussy over the slave's face. After a minute, Amanda began to pinch her nipples as she rubbed her clit over his skillful tongue. Mistress Elizabeth, who was getting so hot watching this that she had begun fingering herself, climbed onto the table and lowered her wet pussy over her slave's hard cock. She bucked wildly atop him while rubbing her clit with her fingertips. The two Mistresses pounded their bodies against the powerless slave beneath them, both surging toward climax.

Mistress Amanda came first. She screamed and cried out as her third and most intense climax swept over her body. She slumped forward, still pinching her nipples and screaming through her peak, when Mistress Elizabeth went over the top. Despite having just masturbated herself to orgasm while watching from behind the mirror, her climax was overwhelming. Her cries of pleasure mixed in harmony with those of the other Mistress as the two women rode wave after wave of orgasmic spasms.

The slave broke into the chorus with cries of his own as his swollen cock exploded with his hot cum, filling his future wife - his new Mistress.

12