Lesson from My Sister

Story Info
My sister is back from college and ready for fun.
2.2k words
4.25
126.4k
82
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is the prequel to my first erotic story, The Chaperone, but it can be read as an individual story as well. Many thanks to j_w for a great editing job. Enjoy!

*****

It was the first week after I graduated from high school, and my sister, Elizabeth had just come home from college. The summer was upon us, looking to earn extra cash for college in the fall; Searching all the job search websites I could find, I organized a list in order of preference. The house was full of emptiness, our parents at work, and I was dedicating my full attention to the task at hand.

Liz sauntered into my room and threw herself on my bed, laying on her side, and propping her head up with one arm. She was still in her pajamas, if you could call them that. Her "pajamas" consisted of pink panties, and a skin tight t-shirt that left her midriff bare and her nipples poking through.

I had never seen my sister so exposed, so sexy before. I started to get hard the first moment I saw her. As she walked into my room like she was on a cat walk, her boobs bounced a little, and as she pushed back her it cascaded sexily down her shoulders. Her breasts were so round and firm looking, and her large nipples stuck out considerably, even with her t-shirt on

"So, how's it going Tim?" she asked, while, to my astonishment, she began to casually rub her cunt through her panties. As she stretched the material tight, I could faintly see the outline of her pussy slit.

"Uh, fine," I managed to mumble. I was feeling a little uncomfortable at being so aroused by my own sister. We had always got along really well for a brother and sister, but suddenly I found I couldn't get my eyes off of her beautiful body.

"How's it going with the girls?" she continued to inquire.

"I don't have a girlfriend." I replied.

"You and Jamie didn't see eye to eye, did you?" she asked rhetorically, "But that doesn't mean you can't have a little fun now and then."

"What do you mean?" I exclaimed, "What do you think I am?"

"Well," she replied coolly, looking down at her legs and stroking one slowly,

You're a pretty hot looking guy."

"Well, thanks," I coughed, "But that doesn't mean I'm gonna to take advantage of it like that."

"Why not?" she shot back, "There's nothing wrong with playing around a little. Just wait till you get to college. Everybody plays around at least once and a while. My boyfriend has two other girlfriends, and it doesn't bother me a bit. There's plenty of him to go around, and sometimes we would have a threesome or a foursome."

"You what?" I interjected. I figured my sister wasn't a virgin—I wasn't myself, but I didn't think that she was slut. Despite the negative connotation, it did get me a little excited, and my cock was finding itself pressed for room.

"Oh come on Tim," she said casually, sitting up and letting her feet hang to the floor, "That kind of stuff is normal now. Its no big deal."

"Well, I guess it does sound kind of like fun," I replied, "I just didn't think you were the type."

"I wasn't when I first went to college, but its a co-ed dorm, and my roommate is pretty sexually active, so it kind of rubbed off on me," She smirked.

By this time she was rubbing herself again, and suddenly looked up at me with a dirty look in her eyes. She spread her legs out a little more, and gently bit her lower lip.

"I know what you need," she said seductively, "You need somebody to teach you how to please a girl. Believe me, make a girl cum, and they'll be no shortage of girls around you."

With that, she stood up, and dropped her panties to the floor. My jaw went with them. My sister was standing three feet from me boldly showing me her freshly shaved pussy.

"Are you sure, I mean, you're my sister," I feebly protested while feasting my eyes on her pussy which was already dripping wet. Liz just laughed.

"Why are you being such a saint today? I told you, these things don't matter anymore. Get with the 21st century."

With that, she pulled off her T-shirt, and plopped back on my bed, spreading her legs apart.

"Start out by licking me gently. I'll tell you what feels good." she ordered. Not knowing what else to do, I obediently knelt down on the floor between her legs and began to gently lick her pussy. It had a sweet, tangy flavor.

"That's pretty good," she stated mater-of-factually, "Now lick circles around my clit. That's this little bump right here."

She pointed me to her clit, and I began to lick it furiously.

"Whoa, slow down!" she screamed, "That's very sensitive!"

"Sorry," I apologized, "That's what the porn-stars always seemed to do."

"Yeah, well, that's a little dramatized. Keep it slow, and only speed up when I start begging for more. It's always better to not give quite enough than too much."

I started licking all around her clit, and only gently nudging it from time to time.

"That's good...now slide your finger inside of me and explore around a bit. Ahhhh. Yes, but keep licking too. Oooo, yes, that's good...Now try two fingers...now three."

I carefully observed how her body sensually heaved up, and a spontaneous moan escaped her lips when I touched her just right. Then, just when I thought I was getting the hang of it, she interrupted my concentration.

"OK, now I want you to find my G-spot."

"I've heard of that," I said confidently.

"Yeah, well, its a little tricky. Some people don't even believe it exists," she replied. "What you need to do is stick your finger in me as far as you can with your palm facing up...yes, now curl your finger toward yourself and drag it along the top of my vagina until you feel a spot a little rougher than the rest.

"Right here?"

Oh! That was it!" she cried out, "Yes! Oh! Ahhhhh! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Steadily I continued, watching every convulsion and trying to get into a rhythm with her gyrations. She was out of control, completely forgetting to instruct me. Soon she started screaming and clutching the bed with her hands, and her juices flowed faster than I could lick them up. Then she seemed to go into convulsions, and fell back limp on the bed.

"Wow...Tim...thanks," she gasped, "You learn really fast."

"I know how you can thank me," I declared, "This is starting to hurt." And with that I pulled down my pants and underwear and released my rock hard dick.

"Oh, sure" she said enthusiastically, crawling toward me across the bed, with her boobs swinging beneath her.

"Hey, that's a pretty nice dick. It's not massive, but just right, I'd say," she complemented as she knelt down in front of me, taking my dick in her hands and caressing it.

"I definitely learned how to give a killer blow job while at college. I was actually pretty bad at it in high school...of course I didn't practice much..."

She was suddenly silenced by her mouth being filled with my dick, and boy did she know how to play with a dick. Bobbing up and down its entire length, gently sucking the head, her tongue lusciously licking up and down, she sucked on my balls, wrapping her hands around my shaft, and sliding them up and down. Then she gently scratched it with her finger nails. There was a constant change from sensation to sensation, and just as I thought I was going to explode, she would let go and gently lick the precum from my head, digging her tongue inside the hole. Then, finally, she laid into me with a fury, and I exploded into her mouth. As load after load of cum shot into her mouth, she swallowed every bit.

"Wow, thanks!" I exclaimed, "That was incredible! I've never felt anything like it!"

We both threw ourselves down on the bed, and lay there for a little while, relishing in what we had just done.

"That is not what I thought would happen when I woke up this morning," I declared.

"Actually, it was with me," Liz replied. "I couldn't get over how hot you looked when you were working out yesterday, and when I woke up feeling horny this morning, I knew I had to have you. I just didn't think it would be quite so easy..."

"But we're not done yet," she suddenly interjected. "I have to teach you how to play with my breasts too. Feel how soft they are."

I reached out and felt her beautiful soft globes wriggle beneath my fingers. They were quite firm and perky for their size.

"Yes, now lick them," she commanded, "Gentle is the key, just like with the pussy, make me ask for more. The nipples and the skin just around them are the most sensitive, so you want to lead up my anticipation by working your way around them, but not actually touching them for a while."

I had watched enough porn to know the general idea of what to do, but I still needed quite a bit of instruction to get it just right.

"OK, now lick my nipples, suck them, rub them between your fingers...just be GENTLE. Ahhh. Yes, try to lick with a fast flicking motion. Ooo, yes, like that."

"Don't forget to keep playing with the rest of me," she said, taking my hand and rubbing it on her other breast, and then up and down her body "You have to remember to change up the sensations as you go along. My whole body will respond to sexual stimulation."

I quickly caught on to her suggestion, fondling her breasts with one hand and caressing her entire body with the other, all the while gently kissing and nibbling her giant nipples. She continued to give instructions, and by after ten or fifteen minuets, I was rock hard again, and aching to fuck her. Obviously, she was the one who had started this, and she couldn't blame me for going all the way, but I still wasn't sure how she would respond. Oral was one thing, but to all-out fuck my own sister? Something just seemed weird about that.

I sat up, and looked down at her gorgeous body laying naked before me. She was hot with excitement, and still fully aroused. I had gotten it down pretty well by the end, and I could tell that she was thinking the same thing. Her eyes were full of passion, even desperation. She was hornier than ever, and she wanted to fuck, hard.

"Turn around and get on your hands and knees," I commanded, taking the lead for the first time. With a twinkle in her eye, my sister obeyed, jumping up and around, and almost sticking her butt in my face. She had a beautiful, round "bubble butt" as they call it, and for a second I stopped to just admire it.

"OK already!" she yelled, "FUCK ME!"

I immediately drove into her the full length of my shaft.

"Aaaugh!" she screamed, and I stopped, concerned I might have hurt her.

Catching her breath, she screamed out again, "Don't stop now!"

I started pumping fast, and we immediately fell into a rhythm, but we were fucking so fast that my cock slipped out of her, and she smacked into me with her butt, almost knocking me off the bed. We both burst out laughing, and the comic relief staved off my ejaculation for a little longer.

"You're so hot," she said as I guided my cock back into her pussy, "Please make me cum again!

This time we started out fucking a little slower, and she reached back with one hand to rub her clit. I grabbed both her hips so we wouldn't come apart again, and started pumping faster, and faster. Our moans of pleasure grew louder and louder, almost to the point of yelling. Her juices were running down both our legs. Then she went into a violent shudder, bringing me off inside her, and we both collapsed exhausted on the bed.

"Thanks sis," I said, "You're a great teacher. I've always loved you, but never like this before."

"Thanks Tim," she said, taking my head in her hands and giving me a kiss, "You're a great student. But don't think that means that you have learned everything you need to know already. We'll need to have another lesson soon."

"Sure," I quickly replied, "I still have a lot to learn."

****************************************************************

The next morning I woke up from a dream of my sister frolicking through a meadow of flowers stark naked.

"Boy am I a lucky guy," I thought. "Oh man! 9:00! I have a job interview at 10:00!"

I jumped out of bed, grabbed a towel and ran for the shower, just as my sister was walking in.

"Hey sis, can I have the shower? I have a job interview at ten."

"I have plans too," she replied, "Why don't we save time and take a shower at the same time?"

"Wow," I thought, as she grabbed my hand with one hand and undid her bathrobe with the other, "This is going to be a great summer." And it was.

Please don't forget to rate the story if you enjoyed it! Helpful comments are also welcome, thanks for reading.