Lesson in Modern Culture Ch. 03

Story Info
Gabriel cheats on Mia.
1k words
3.43
19.2k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 05/27/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Artists make good lovers, but not good loves. Their passion is excuse for infidelity, and if you love the artist enough, you are expected to accept it. Gabriel began showing signs of his infidelity after one too many models came into the picture. He would only ask me over a few times a week, the other days were reserved for his "work." She loved Gabriel, so she lived with the fact that he looked at naked women as he worked. All the great artists of the past did, and she knew it was her that he took to bed at night.

One day, she decided to surprise him. She wanted to make him dinner, and have a romantic night with him. She knocked on the door, holding a few bags of groceries. She heard some stumbling over things, and then the door opened. She was tall, blonde, and wearing his shirt. He hair was ruffled, and she smelled of sex. Mia dropped the bags, and looked up at her. Gabriel came up behind her. He looked caught. "How long?" She looked up at him accusingly.

"A few months."

She nodded calmly, and turned walking for the stairs. He pushed passed the blonde, and ran after her. He caught her wrist and turned her around, pushing her against the wall. She knew the blonde knew what she did, and she left. Gabriel watched her silently as he pinned Mia against the wall. She didn't fight him, but fell into his arms crying. "Why?" She sobbed softly.

He didn't answer. He didn't have an excuse. What was he going to say? That he was a man? He picked her up, carrying her back to his room, and kissed her. She pushed him away. He kissed her again. She slapped him across the face. He pulled her tightly against him, and kissed her forcefully, she struggled, pushing and kicking. "LET ME GO!" And he pushed her into the wall, and I fell from the force to the floor.

He went down to apologize, to help her up, and she pushed him away, looking up at him in disgust. She stood on her own, and pushed him with the force he had pushed her with. "You are a foul disgusting piece of shit!" She slapped him across the face, and turned to go, but he grabbed her pulling her back, kissing her mouth deeply. She felt her body waver, the strength falling, his hand cupped her breast forcefully, and he pulled at her shirt, tearing it from her body. He pulled her bra down beneath her breasts and squeezed, licking and sucking. His mouth found her neck, and hungrily took her flesh in his mouth. She was weak, her mind telling her to push him away, but her body failing to do anything about it. Her heart wouldn't have it.

He undid her pants, pulling them down. He cupped her mound, and stroked over her panties. "I hate you..." She whispered.

"I know." He pushed her panties aside, stroking her to climax, and resting his head on her stomach as she came.

He pulled her down to the floor, spreading her thighs, and undressing. He spread her thighs further and further, kissing her stomach, stroking himself hard, and placing the head of his cock at her opening. He teased her, barely pushing in, just letting her feel the tip before pulling out. He pushed in again just the tip, and pulled out, "Beg for it." He wanted to know he still owned her.

She shook her head, and tried to pull away, but his hands held her firmly in place. He teased her, pushing in and out so minimally that she whimpered, trembling. He cupped her ass, lifting her, "Beg for it..." He leaned forward, whispering hotly into her ear. "Tell me how you need it..."

She trembled, her body heating... She wanted him, her body was craving for him to thrust down deeply into her, to take her as he wanted. "Please give it to me... I need it in me... Please fuck me..." She closed her eyes, arching her back as he thrust so deeply into her it caused cry out, digging her nails into his back. He took her forcefully, drawing out and thrusting in harder. He was claiming her once again as his own. She would never leave him unless he chose to leave her. She couldn't stand how his body could do this to her. It disgusted her as he rolled her over on her stomach, pulling her ass up into the air, stroking himself with her wetness, and parting her cheeks, smacking them, and then placing the head of his cock at her hole, stroking up and down her crack slowly, wetting her up, before slowly pushing into her ass. He knew how much she hated this. How much she had to grip the sheets just to hold on enough for him to get his pleasure. She cried out, realizing there was nothing to grip. The floor was hard, and she felt it against her breasts. He stroked her clit, and pushed into her forcefully, not letting her reject him.

When he had what he wanted, he pulled from her body. She felt his cum seeping from her ass, he kissed her back. She whimpered, half in pleasure, half in pain. She cursed him under her breath and he smiled, whispering back into her ear, "Yet you always come back." Tears welled in her eyes, and fell to the floor. He didn't care if he hurt her anymore. He was his own.

"Take me again..." She whispered.

"Here?" He smirked, sliding a finger in her ass.

She shook her head, "No... here..." She reached back, taking his length and placing it at her pussy, sliding her hips backward and making him take her. She grinded back into him, rocking her hips to get what she needed. She moaned, and he held her hips, guiding her where he wanted it and pulling her back harder occasionally to remind her that he had control. She cried out, and climaxed, as he thrust into her faster and faster as she came. Her body fell back against his in bliss. Her ass and her pussy throbbed, both in pleasure, both in slight pain. He kissed her, and forced him to face her.

"Remember you are mind." He squeezed her breast, and she nodded.