Lesson Learned

Story Info
A young man gets revenge on his step-sister.
4.8k words
4.02
106.4k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here is a bit of background for you, before I get into the story.

My father had passed away when I was only 3, and my mom had remained single until I was 16, when she started dating a man who had lost his own wife 10 years earlier. I was in high school at the time, and was more focused on my own life to really spend that much time with them; but I did know that he had a daughter that was two years older than me and in her first year of college. She lived on campus, so we never met. That is, until my mom told me that they were getting married that summer.

The first time I ever met Claudia, his daughter, was at the wedding rehearsal; and I thought I was in love. She was short, around 5' 4", had long brown hair, blue eyes, and a rack that made you want to drop down and thank whatever deity you believe in. I had to force myself not to stare at her all night. It was at that point that I started to resent the upcoming marriage; since it meant that this gorgeous girl was going to become my sister.

Later that night, after everyone had eaten dinner, and the alcohol had started to flow, I found myself following her outside the restaurant. She looked over her shoulder, and smiled at me, before turning the corner, and heading into the alley. I, of course, followed her.

She walked past the restaurant, and into a small park behind it. I watched as she walked over to the bleachers, and sat down. She turned to look at me, and waved me over. I joined her in the bleachers, and we talked for the first time. That's when she asked me if I would like to kiss her.

Without hesitation, I leaned in and started kissing her, wrapping my hands around her back, to hold her close to me.

We kissed for a while, and then stood up and adjusted her dress. I was confused, and wondered what was happening. That's when she told me that we couldn't do this anymore since we were about to become brother and sister, and it would be wrong. That was the first night of two years of teasing.

Finally, two years later, I was heading to college, and was going to be staying on campus; so I wouldn't have to see her as often. I chose to go to a college just outside of town, limiting myself to only a couple of visits a year, as well as Christmas and summer breaks.

But the teasing just got more and more intense. That Christmas, she only wore a tee shirt while we were unwrapping presents, and made sure that I got a glimpse of the fact that she wasn't wearing panties. And when she gave me a present to unwrap, it turned out to be some lingerie that she had bought for herself as a present. She pretended it had been an accident, and everyone laughed, but I saw her wink at me; so I knew she had done it on purpose.

I stayed at school for Easter, and didn't see her again until summer break. But I knew it would be hard, being in the same house as her for 3 months.

This story takes place over that 3 month period.

*****

I arrived home from college a day later than expected, and was greeted to an empty house. I headed to my room to put my stuff away, and noticed that Claudia had already returned home from school; I saw her stuff in her room.

I went downstairs and grabbed a bite to eat.

Shortly after eating lunch, the door opened, and everyone came in. I hugged my mom, and shook Terry's hand. We walked into the living room, and I talked to them about the last semester, but I could tell that they were only partially listening, and I noticed my mom was fidgeting; something she only does when she's excited about something.

I stopped talking and asked them what was up; I was actually afraid that they would tell me that my mom was pregnant. Instead, Terry said, "Well, since you are, both, no longer kids, your mother and I have decided to go away on vacation this summer; kind of like the honeymoon we never had."

"We're going on a world tour." My mother blurted out, practically hopping in her seat.

"Really? When?" I asked. I also noticed that Claudia didn't seem shocked, so I assumed that they had already told her.

"We're leaving this Friday, and are going to be gone for most of the summer. We'll be back just before you guys head back to school." Terry said. "I've banked enough time off during the last 3 years, and your mother will be taking a leave of absence from work."

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" I asked. "I would have registered for summer courses, and stayed at school."

"Nerd." Claudia mumbled.

"It was almost a last second thing, Honey." My mother said to me. "Terry and I have talked about it for a while, but we only decided to go ahead with it about a month ago; only after we both found out that we could have the time off."

"So I'm barely going to see you guys this year?"

"I'm sorry, Honey; we just thought it would be nice." My mom said.

"Look, don't get me wrong; you guys deserve this. I want you both to be happy, and enjoy yourselves; I just wish you had planned this for a different time, or let me know sooner, so I could have made plans of my own." I said. "Now I'm stuck here alone all summer."

"You won't be alone." Claudia said. "I'll be with you all summer...alone. It'll give us a chance to bond; brother to sister."

"There, you see, it won't be so bad." My mom said, oblivious to Claudia's tone, and the implied teasing behind it.

Terry went on to tell us about their trip, explaining all the stops they would be making along the way, and the exotic destinations they would be visiting; I only half listened, as I was thinking of ways to keep myself busy this summer, and away from Claudia.

That night, as I was sitting on my bed, chatting with a friend from school on my laptop, Claudia was taking a shower. When she was finished, and in her room, she made sure to leave the door open again. Then she made a big show of turning her back to me, and letting the towel drop, exposing her ass to me, before picking up her robe, and putting it on. She then turned around, and exited her room, saying "I think I'll go down in the basement, and lie down on the couch to watch TV."

I got up to close my door, and then sat back down on the bed. "She's doing it already." I typed to my friend Jimmy.

"Why don't you just nail her, already? She obviously wants to." He typed back.

"Because, she's my sister."

"Step-sister. Not your sister by blood, dude, and only since you were 16; that's totally bangable territory."

"Whatever. Besides, she doesn't want to; she's just teasing me because she knows I want to."

"So you do want to?"

"Of course I want to, dude; you've seen pictures of her, she's totally hot."

"Yeah, I'd do her."

"Dude, she's so hot, I'd do her with you, and not even care."

"I'm coming over, then, and we'll tag team her."

"Be serious, dude. I don't know what I'm going to do. She knows I want her, and she's using that to make me uncomfortable. She has total power over me."

Jimmy was silent for a few minutes, and I thought he might have been disconnected. "Dude?"

Finally I saw that he was typing, and waited for him to finish.

"If you really think that she has total power over you, then maybe, once your parents are gone on their trip, you should show her who really has the power; and take what you want. Make her understand that you won't be teased anymore."

I reread what he wrote and thought about it for a while. "What are you trying to say, dude?" I asked.

"TAKE WHAT YOU WANT." He typed back.

"Are you suggesting that I rape my sister?"

"No way; not rape. I'm just saying that you should make her understand that the teasing in unacceptable and that it has consequences."

I thought about it a little bit more, and asked, "How exactly am I supposed to do that?"

"When you're parents are gone, and she starts teasing you, you corner her and let her know."

"But how?"

"I don't know; it'll depend on the situation. If she's flaunting her awesome boobs, then pull her top up, and expose them. If she's showing you that she's not wearing any panties, then lift up her skirt and get a good look."

"In other words, take the teasing to the next level, and embarrass her?"

'Yeah."

"I can do that."

"Good. And make sure to set up your webcam to record anything you do, and send me the video."

"Not gonna happen pervert."

"Come on, dude; she' so hot. I just want a peak at her. Maybe try and take a picture of her while she's changing or coming out of the shower. That'll work for me too."

"I'm logging off now, pervert; talk to you later this week."

"Alright, but think about the webcam, or the pictures. I'm just saying..."

I close the chat window, and put my laptop aside. 'Embarrass her; I can do that.' I think to myself. 'Let her know that I won't accept it anymore.'

Immediately I start to think about some of the times she's teased me, and I start to get horny. I stand up, and lock my door, then return to my bed, and pull up some porn on my laptop, which I quickly jerk off to.

The rest of the week was pretty hard, as I had to keep telling myself to wait until my parents left that Friday; then I would be alone with her, and I could finally show her that her teasing had to stop.

That Friday, I drove them to the airport, and watched them board the plane, before heading home. I was ready to teach Claudia a lesson the first time she teased me, and was looking forward to it; I had even come up with a way to do it in dozens of different scenarios.

I didn't have to wait long for my first opportunity, as later that night; I was sitting on the couch in the living room watching a movie when Claudia came in wearing her robe, and sat down next to me. As the night went on, she kept shifting slightly, until she had both legs on the couch, and her body was facing me. She kept swinging her legs back and forth, trying to draw my attention; and when I finally looked, it was to catch a glimpse of the fact that she wasn't wearing panties again.

'Okay, you can do this; just like Jimmy said. Just embarrass her, and let her know that the teasing has to stop.' I thought to myself, trying to psyche myself up.

After a couple of deep breaths, I reacted. I turned to face her, and grabbed her knees with both hands, forcing her legs open, and exposing her pussy to me.

She quickly covered up with her hands, and slammed her legs closed. "What the hell are you doing?" She asked.

Rather than answer, I prided open her legs again, and pinned one of them to the couch with my shoulder. I then used my free hand to grab her wrists and remove her hands.

"John, stop." She said, managing to free one hand, and covering up again. "What is wrong with you?"

"What's wrong with me?" I asked. "What's wrong with you? You don't like it when I have the power, do you? You like to be a little tease all the time, knowing that I won't do anything. Well that's all changed now; I won't let you tease me anymore."

I didn't get the reaction I was expecting, as instead of fear, she smiled. "Oh you think you have the power now?" She said, removing her hand, and exposing her pussy to me. "I don't think you do. I think I still have all the power." She undid the sash holding her robe closed, and pulled it open, letting me see her breasts. "Do you think it bothers me that you see me naked? Because it doesn't. I don't mind at all; but I know it affects you." She looks down, and I know she's looking at the erection poking up in my shorts. She reaches back down between her legs, and actually starts to rub her pussy.

I panic, and release her, before standing up, and running to my room, where I lock the door behind me, and sit down on my bed. I can hear her laughing back in the living room, and grab my laptop. I open it up, and look to see of Jimmy is online; he isn't, so I leave him a message, telling him what happened, and how his plan had backfired on me. Then I close my laptop, and sit back, knowing that it'll be a while before I manage to fall asleep.

I get up early the next morning, and peak out into the hall to see if Claudia's door is closed, before heading to the kitchen for breakfast. I grab a bowl of cereal, and sit at the table to eat. I nearly choke when Claudia walks into the kitchen, sometime later, completely naked. "Hey 'Little Brother'." She says. "Did you sleep well? Because I know I did. I was really tired after I finished off on the couch last night. You missed quite the show."

"Why are you naked?" I finally managed to ask, after she sat down across from me with an identical bowl of cereal.

"Because I like to be naked." She replied. "I'm always walking around my dorm naked; most of the girls do. I never really could at home, because dad would get mad; but he's not here right now, so I can be naked all the time now."

I stand up, and throw the remainder of my cereal out, before heading back into my room. 'Naked? She plans on walking around naked, for the entire summer?' I think to myself. 'I have got to get out of here. I can't take it.'

I pick up my laptop, and see that Jimmy is online. "Dude, I need help!" I typed.

"Dude, what exactly happened?" He asked.

I told him exactly what had happened the previous night, and what had happened this morning.

'So you're telling me that she is walking around the house naked right now?"

"Yes."

"Dude, I'm coming over."

"No you're not."

"Oh yes I am. I'll be there in 15 minutes. Make sure she doesn't get dressed."

"Don't you dare come over."

"Think about it, dude. You don't think she'll be embarrassed by you bringing friends over when you know she's naked. She'll totally cave, and you'll have won."

"You're just saying that because you want to see her naked."

"That's part of it. I'm leaving now."

"Don't come over." I typed. Then I noticed that he wasn't replying. "Jimmy? Are you there?" I saw his icon go dark, indicating that he had gone offline. "Oh fuck." I said.

I ran out of my room, and into the kitchen, where Claudia was washing dishes, still naked. "Claudia, you have to get dressed." I said.

"Why?" She asked, not even turning to look at me.

"Because one of my friends is coming over, and he'll be here any minute now."

"So?"

"So? Do you want him to see you naked?" I asked, confused by her response.

"Would it bother you if he did?" She finally turned to face me.

"Of course it would bother me." I replied, and then realized that that had been the wrong answer.

"Then I'm not getting dressed." She said, walking past me. "In fact, I'll go wait by the front door to greet your friend."

"No you're not." I said, chasing her through the house, and only catching up to her, when she stopped at the front door. I grabbed her arm, and tried to pull her away. "Would you please go put something on?" I begged.

"No." She said. "You deserve this for what you tried to pull last night."

Before I could reply, the doorbell rang, and I was busy scrambling for her arms, to prevent her from opening the door. Once I had her arms pinned, she just smiled and said, "Come in, it's open."

I watched in horror, as the front door opened, and Jimmy walked in. His eyes immediately went to Claudia's body, and his jaw dropped.

"Well, hello there; I'm Claudia." She said, managing to remove a hand from my grasp, and reach out to shake Jimmy's hand.

I stepped in front of Claudia, and tried to shield her from Jimmy, but she kept stepping around me.

"Why don't you come in, and close the door?" She said.

"Ah, okay." Jimmy replied, starring at her body, and reaching behind him to close the door.

"Come into the living room, so we can get to know each other." She said, stepping past me, and walking down the hall.

"Dude, you weren't lying." Jimmy said to me, as he watched her ass.

"I told you; now get out of here." I said.

"No way." He replied, pushing past me, and following Claudia into the living room.

I walked in to see her sitting in the middle of the couch, and patting the cushions on either side of her. "Sit." She said.

Jimmy didn't hesitate, and immediately sat down to her right; while I stood in the doorway starring at them.

"So, what's your name, cutie?" She said, placing a hand on Jimmy's knee.

"Jimmy." He replied.

"And how long have you known my 'little brother'?"

"We just met at college this year. We're roommates." He replied, constantly looking down at her naked body.

"Really? Well isn't that nice." She said, glancing over to me. "Then you two must be awful close."

"Yeah; close." Jimmy replied, as his eyes nearly popped out of his head, when she shifted to face him, and opened her legs slightly.

"Then you must know all about me?" She asked looking at me for a reaction.

"Yeah, he talks about you all the time." He replied, and I wanted to hit him so hard for saying it.

"Really?" She stood up, and said, "I have to go tinkle, but don't you go anywhere, cutie; we've only just begun to get to know each other better, and I really want to get to know you."

Jimmy's eyes never left Claudia's body until she was finally out of sight, and then he starred at the spot she had just been in.

"Dude, get the hell out now." I said.

"Are you kidding me? I'm not going anywhere." He said. "Dude, she is so fucking hot."

"I know that; now would you please leave."

"No way, man; I think I just might have a chance to bang her." He replied, finally looking at me. "Did you see the way she was coming on to me; touching me, and calling me cutie?"

"She was only doing that to make me feel uncomfortable. She has no plans to have sex with you."

"I don't know, man. I think she just might be willing to do it, just to make you suffer. And I think it would be best if it's a friend that she does it with, instead of some complete stranger who would treat her bad."

"Dude, you are not going to have sex with my sister."

"I'm sorry, man; but there is no way I'm going to say no to that."

Before I can say anything else, Claudia walks back into the room, still naked, and sits back down next to Jimmy. "So, were you guys talking about me? Because my ears were getting hot...as well as a few other places." She finishes of with a whisper. "Has my brother ever given you a tour of the house?"

"Ah, no." Jimmy replies, starring at her breasts.

"Then allow me." She says, standing up and reaching for his hand.

Jimmy takes her hand, and lets her lead him back into the hall.

"This is our kitchen." She says, pulling him into the kitchen, and waving her free hand like she is a hostess on a game show. "I have to do most of the cooking, because my little brother has been spoiled all his life, and had mommy cook for him."

She leads him to the patio door, and says, "This is the backyard, and that's our pool."

"Nice." Jimmy says, looking at her ass, and not outside.

She pulls him back into the hallway, and stops in front of my room. "This is my brother's room, as you can tell from the mess." She says. "And this is my room." She pulls him into her room, and closes the door in my face.

I open the door, and step in to find her sitting on the bed, facing Jimmy, and smiling.

"I don't get to spend much time here, since I live on campus, but it's a nice little retreat from it all." She says, lying back on the bed, and stretching out. "I love to just lie in bed, and relax." She says, as she runs her hands over her breasts. "It feels so good to just be able to let go." Her hands continue down her stomach, and one of them disappears between her legs. "It's...stimulating." She says, as she slowly opens her legs, revealing that she is rubbing her pussy.

I grab Jimmy's arm, and force him out of the room, closing the door behind me.

"Dude? What the hell?" He says.

"Get out, now." I say.

"Dude, she was totally giving me a free show." He says, "Five minutes from now, I could be banging her."

"Dude, I've asked you nicely, several times, but now I'm telling you to get the hell out before I do something that I might regret."

12