Lesson Learned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tdallyn
tdallyn
323 Followers

Since dinner was over, it was time for Cindy and me to pick up where we'd left off. "Why thank you," I stood, lifted two empty plates, and twirled as I headed back to the kitchen. The dress I was wearing, was cut extremely low, past the small of my back, and up front had a deep v-neck with just enough support for my compact breasts. Like Cindy, I also wasn't wearing a bra. I did have on thong underwear, so that when I spun and the hem of the dress flared out, I flashed Gregg. "A lady always loves to be appreciated."

Gregg's face flushed at the sight of my bare butt cheeks. "Whoa! Now I really like your dress."

"I thought you might. Took you long enough to notice. What's a girl have to do to get attention around here?" I sauntered in the kitchen, letting my hips sway, then stood next to Cindy. He stared at me, the lust in his eyes was clear. He began to rise from his chair.

"Aww sweetie," Cindy declared. "If I'd known it was attention that you wanted, I would have been happy to give you plenty." She wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled me close, making a point of pressing her tits against me. "No way I'd leave you needy." She kissed me hard on the lips. Gregg fell back into the chair as if his legs had been cut out from under him. I laid my head against Cindy's chest, signed dramatically, and turned to face Gregg. I winked and licked my lips. His eyes widened, confusion washed across his face. "Perfect," I thought. Gregg was back to being bamboozled.

Keeping my hips pressed to hers, I put my hand on Cindy's chest. "Let's invite him." I cupped her unrestrained breast, and rubbed my thumb over her nipple until it grew and pushed against the thin fabric of her top. "Please, let's." Cindy pressed into me and purred at my touch. "I like that idea."

"We can clean up later. Let's go," I motioned to Gregg. "Bring the rest of the wine."

"Uh, sure," he stood up and grabbed the bottle of cabernet and our three glasses. "Where are we going."

"To the hot tub."

He froze. "Um. I don't have a suit or anything to wear."

"Neither do we," Cindy said and turned toward the sliding door leading out to the back deck. "If that's a problem for you we understand. We're going to jump in and you can join us when and if you feel ready." She pulled her top off, tossed it aside, yanked open the door, and stepped outside. "See ya, I hope." I followed her out and left Gregg in the house with his mouth hanging open.

The deck on the back of my house was extremely private. One section was a flat expanse of burnished wood, edged with deep, cushioned benches and surrounded by a tall privacy fence. Two oversized padded loungers took up a large portion of the space. I'd sunbathed there naked many times in complete seclusion. Off to the side, and equally concealed, was a six-person hot tub that I'd prepared earlier in the day. Underwater purple lighting made the water glow energetically. Music from hidden speakers, and real Tiki torches added to the luxurious ambiance. I'd enjoyed many evenings in the hot tub both with friends and by myself. It was a sanctuary that I relished whenever I could. Cindy and I stripped off our clothes and climbed in to the bubbling, warm water.

The first part of the plan that we'd devised was to control the evening, push the sexual tone, be dominant, stay in charge, and thereby keep Gregg unsure of what was happening and what he should do. We'd succeeded, in spades. The hot tub was our next step.

Cindy and I were floating naked in the water when Gregg stepped onto the deck with the wine. "Pour us some more, dear," Cindy ordered. "And there are a few bottles in Tracy's wine cooler next to the fridge. Pick whatever one you think we'd like next." Her tone left no room for argument. Gregg handed each of us a full glass finishing off the open bottle and disappeared back into the house. A moment later he returned with another. He held it up, label toward us. "Excellent choice." Gregg beamed at Cindy's compliment, but remained still as if waiting for his next instruction. It was amazing how quickly he'd become so obedient. The trick now was to perpetuate that, but also empower him the way Cindy and I had discussed.

"Gregg, we'd really like it if you would join us," I said. He began unbuttoning his shirt. A bit of his usual self-confidence seemed to come back. "Do it slowly," Cindy cooed. "Let us enjoy it." Greg smiled even more confidently as he continued unfastening one button at a time. "Mmm. Very nice. I can't wait to see the whole package, can you Tracy?" I nodded and took a drink. He loosened more clothing as Cindy and I kept encouraging him. Before long all he had left on were his boxers.

"What have got for us there?" Cindy goaded. "Show us."

"Show us everything," I echoed.

He turned his back to us and slid his shorts all the way down, exposing his beautiful, muscular butt. When he turned around to face us, he covered his groin with crossed hands. "Noooooo!" we called out together. "Let us see!" He dropped his hands.

Gregg's cock hung heavily between his legs. It was magnificent, long, thick, and beautifully veined, with a perfectly symmetrical helmet. His penis was the picture of perfection, the kind that every woman dreams about and every man envies. As much of a Greek god as he was above the waist, Gregg was the portrait of perfect manhood below. The David statue in Florence didn't look any more gorgeous. Cindy and I both gasped out loud. Heat flared in my crotch.

Cindy recovered before me and kept us on track with our plan. "Thank you Gregg." His ears flashed red and his cock twitched. "Come in and join us." Gregg climbed into the bubbling water and took a step toward us. "But please," Cindy stopped him with an out-turned palm. "sit there." She pointed to the far corner of the jacuzzi.

Gregg stopped cold, nodded, then sat on the other side of the large hot tub. Once more he looked baffled. On the one hand, he'd been provoked into to stripping and joining us naked in the hot tub. On the other, he had been relegated to a corner by the unexpected command. However, just as we'd hoped, he had obeyed Cindy without hesitation. She turned to me, "He's beautiful, don't you think?" I nodded. "Makes me kind of hot." I nodded again. She eased closer to me. "Makes my nipples ache." She arched her back, pushing out her tits. I took the less than subtle hint and lowered my mouth to her.

For the next few minutes I licked and sucked on her firm breasts pulling one then the other nipple into my mouth, until my lips were sore from the effort and her buds were hard as rocks and bright red. It was fantastic, and Cindy's rapid breathing and flushed face let me know that she had enjoyed as much as I had. We leaned back against the edge of the tub and caught our breath.

"Oh Tracy, that was wonderful." Cindy looked directly at Gregg. "How was it for you?"

"Uh, uh....great," he stammered.

"Would you like some of that?"

"Uh, sure. Yeah," he rose up from his seat.

"Stay right there, and maybe everything will work out." He sunk back into the water. Cindy turned to me. "Do it again, then I'll do you." I didn't need to be asked twice. I resumed suckling on her breasts and I lost myself in the joy of giving her oral pleasure. At last she pulled me away. Fire burned in her eyes. "My turn," she exclaimed.

With her fingers tangled in my long hair, Cindy pulled me up in the water and bent me back against the edge of the tub so that my petite boobs thrust outward. Her mouth engulfed my entire right breast while her free hand palmed my left one. There was no gentle teasing or licking. Lusty, base, animalistic, almost savage was a far better description of how Cindy attended to me. Her teeth sank into my flesh as she sucked hard on my right areola, and on my left her fingers pinched and pulled at my nipple until it was engorged and tightly swollen. Throughout Cindy kept her eyes fixed on Gregg as if saying, "Look. Pay attention. Learn."

I sagged back into the water, breathless, with weak legs when Cindy at last released me. The throbbing in my pussy was tremendous. She cradled my cheek, kissed me, and whispered, "Are you ready?" I nodded. Turning to look at Gregg across the hot tub Cindy asked, "Did you enjoy that?" He bobbed his head up and down silently. "We'd like to see how much." He looked puzzled. "Stand up and show us how much you enjoyed watching us."

Understanding dawned on Gregg. He hesitated for only a moment then compliantly rose. The beautiful cock that we'd seen swinging down from his groin, stood up tall and stiff above the roiling water. It must have been seven inches long and looked even thicker and more mighty than it had when flaccid. What had been a gorgeous, but soft penis, had transformed into a breath-taking, solid, tree trunk of an erection. I couldn't help myself, "Wow!"

"Wow Indeed," Cindy said. "You look fantastic. Gregg, you are a stunning specimen of manhood, from top to bottom, and most certainly in between. I'm sure that women have thrown themselves at you many times and taken pleasure from your physique. You have told us all about your sexual exploits. The stories are quite something, but Tracy and I think that you've embellished a bit."

Gregg opened his mouth as if to protest. Cindy held out her hand to silence him. "No matter if you have or have not. Together, tonight we can have our own experience. We can teach you about giving and receiving pleasure." She paused dramatically. "But you must be willing to learn, explore new boundaries, and perhaps do things you never thought you might." Cindy paused again. "Do you think you can do that Gregg? Do you think you can throw yourself from the cliff of preconceived notions, climb out of ruts of behavior, and lose yourself with us in a world of sensuous pleasure?"

I was mesmerized by her speech. When Cindy and I had planned this part of the evening, I never thought that her comment, "I'll figure out something to say," would turn into the highly charged soliloquy she'd just delivered. A powerfully sexy dominatrix had emerged from my friend, and she was amazing.

Gregg stood transfixed. A swirl of emotions played across his face. I could see that he needed only the slightest nudge to do what Cindy was asking. I held out my hand, "Please Gregg." His uncertainty evaporated. He took my hand, "Yes."

"I'm very happy," Cindy wrapped her arms around Gregg's neck and pressed her lips to his. In moments, the appreciative kiss evolved into a much more sensual one as she pried his mouth open and invaded him with her tongue. They stayed locked like that for a long time. Refusing to be left out, I pressed my bare body against his back and caressed every surface that could, but carefully avoided the pole jutting up from his groin; that bit of fun would come later and after we'd taken our pleasure in other ways.

"My turn," I said impatiently. I grabbed a handful of Gregg's hair and tugged him away from Cindy. "Of course dear," she replied releasing him.

Gregg tipped forward as if to kiss me. "Here," I said and pulled his head toward my chest. "I want you here." Following my instruction, he enveloped my areola with his mouth. He'd paid attention to Cindy, and saw to me with the same superb, aggressive style that she had. "Yesss!" I hissed urging him on. Gregg did not disappoint, and moved back and forth from one breast to the other. When I finally pulled him off, both of my nipples were bright red, achy and dripping with his saliva. My heart was pounding and the fire between my legs burned hot.

"Now it's our turn," Cindy announced. Gregg aggressively reached to us. "No," Cindy said firmly. "That's not the way it's going to be tonight." He stopped, once again confused. "We are in charge tonight. We will set the tone. We will guide you. You will let go. You will follow. That may not be your usual experience and out of your comfort zone. But before you are two women more sexually charged than you can imagine and anxious to share carnal delights with you. However, if you want us, you must let go of your usual control and do as we say. Like I asked you before, do you think that you can do that Gregg?" The hot tub gurgled loudly in the silence that followed. Cindy stood tall, proud, indominable and unbelievably sexy in the waist deep water. Gregg dropped his eyes downward and murmured, "Yes."

Cindy quickly stepped forward. "No, it's not a whipped dog that we want Gregg. Tracy and I love your confidence, your manliness, and we do not want you to give that up. What we want is for you to let go of control. Give that up, give that to us, and immerse yourself in a world where you're not in charge, not managing an outcome. Experience something new and different that's not on your terms. We will take care of you. Believe me my beautiful, stud, we will take excellent care of you." Cindy's dominatrix performance was intoxicating.

He raised his head and looked directly into Cindy's eyes. They held a stare for long moments before Gregg shifted, squared his shoulders and somehow seemed to grow taller. The self-assurance that he'd always exuded returned, but this time it was tinged with the obedience and release that Cindy had demanded. It was exciting. The flame within me flared even hotter. My pussy ached with need.

Cindy smiled seeing in Gregg the same thing I had. "Excellent. I am so excited for all of us." She moved to him. "Tracy clearly liked the way you treated her breasts. Do you think that you would like it too, and that we could get our own pleasure from giving you the same oral attention?" Her eyes sparkled.

"I think that we should find out," Gregg said with a strong voice. He leaned back against the edge of the hot tub. His torso was slickly wet, every muscular ripple outlined. The purple light emanating from the water below that combined with moonlight from above made him practically glow A slight smile danced at the edge of his lips in anticipation of what we all knew would happen next. It was one of the sexiest moments I'd ever known.

Cindy beamed, "I think so too." She moved pulling me with her. Without hesitation, we lowered our mouths to the two small brown patches and hard nubs of flesh at the peak of Gregg's chiseled pectorals. I'd enjoyed the feel of Cindy's breasts in my mouth, but never sucked a man's nipples before. I was elated to discover that it was different, but just as erotic to have him in my mouth as it had been to have Cindy. The power I had to make him moan and writhe, felt incredible. I never expected that this simple act could be so powerfully sexy. It drove me wild and I redoubled my efforts to give back to him the same pleasure that I was feeling inside myself. The luscious ache in my pussy grew stronger.

We finally stopped; not because I wanted to, but because I had to catch my breath. Sandwiched between us, Gregg was panting hard as he too recovered. Cindy looked at him, "You liked that?" It was a rhetorical question, the gleam in Gregg's eyes said it all. "You'd like more wouldn't you?" She let the question hang in the air for a moment. "If you want more, all you have to do is ask. Ask us, Gregg. Ask for more."

"I want more," he croaked

"We need to get out of the water." I grabbed their hands and pulled both to the edge of the tub, desperate to get out. As our feet hit the deck I picked up three towels. Cindy spread hers out on a lounger not bothering to dry herself off. I pulled the second chair close and spread my towel over it. We were all naked and dripping wet and I didn't care. Cindy and I wrapped ourselves tightly ourselves around Gregg. "Tell us what you want Gregg." I could feel his heart pounding. It matched mine "Tell us your desires, they can be yours. We want to make them yours."

A low moan escaped his lips. "I want it all, everything, anything."

"We do too." I dropped to my knees in front of Gregg. His massive erection was inches from my face. It was even more beautiful up close than it had looked from a distance. The skin along the lengthy shaft was taut, perfectly smooth and seemed to flow like sumptuous butter into the hair-free flesh covering his roiling balls. Every ropy vein that stood out from his perfect, rock hard erection, emphasized his manliness. It pulsated and bobbed ever so slightly, dancing before my eyes in time with his hammering pulse. The tip flared out to a subtly purplish cap that I yearned to feel thrust deep into my now throbbing pussy. A drop of precum oozed from the slit and hinted at what I desired most, to feel the jet of white hot semen that I knew I could call forth. I reached forward with both hands and caressed him. Gregg moaned at my touch.

"Watch Gregg," Cindy murmured in his ear. "Watch how Tracy takes her own pleasure from your gorgeous cock." I looked up directly into Gregg's eyes as I ran my tongue along the underside of his hard pole. "Unnnh!" He exclaimed. It was fantastic. The feel of his hot, turgid flesh against my soft, wet tongue, his gasp of breath, the release of his knees, the flush of red that blossomed on his skin, his ecstatic moan; it was all fantastic. I did it again, never taking my eyes off his, and elicited the same response. But licking was not going to be enough to satisfy me. I wanted more. As Gregg had just proclaimed, I wanted it all. With one hand wrapped around the considerable girth of his rod, and the other enveloping his balls, I leaned forward toward the tip of his cock. I shifted my gaze back up, making sure I had his undivided attention. "Yes!" I called out then dropped my mouth onto him.

It was everything that I hoped for, huge, hard, throbbing, hot. His mushroom helmet slid past my lips and I tasted faint saltiness as his precum smeared over my tongue. Incredible heat radiated off his cock and filled my mouth as much as his size did. I drove myself forward, forcing him deeper into me. Against all reason, I was determined to engulf all of him no matter the consequences. I swallowed hard and sucked in a deep breath knowing it would be my last before he sealed me off. "More," was my only thought. I pushed myself down hard and pulled his ball sac toward my stretched lips. Saliva poured from me and tears streamed from my eyes as I fought against the rising gag reflex. "More. I want more!" my brain screamed. The tip of Gregg's swollen cock was past the base of my tongue and poised at the top of my throat. I pulled again and kept doing it, forcing him deeper and deeper into me, joyfully impaling myself onto his titanic pillar. I didn't stop until my nose was pressed firmly into his pubic hair. If I could have kept going, engulfed his scrotum, perhaps even all of him, I might have, my desire was so powerful. But it was there that I stopped, elated by the sensation of being so completely filled up by his manhood. Then I rocked myself back and forth, mouth fucking him, for as long as I could before I had to withdraw and take a breath.

I'm not sure who was breathing harder, Gregg or me when I finally sat back on my heels. We were both covered in the saliva that had dripped from my maw, and red faced from the experience. "That was beautiful Tracy," Cindy said stroking my hair. "I don't think that I could take him like you did."

"Want to find out?" I asked.

"No thank you, but I would like to get my own taste of Gregg's exquisite dick. That is if you don't mind," she looked at him. Recovered, he answered, "There is no way I'd ever deny you." Cindy kneeled next to me. "You learn quickly," she said to Gregg and patted the chaise lounge, directing him where to sit. "Sit while Tracy and I enjoy ourselves. After that you will have your own chance with us."

For the next few minutes Cindy and I feasted on Gregg's cock, licking sucking, stroking, and pumping on it. Sometimes we took turns while the other looked on. And other times we shared it between our lips, or one of us would mouth his balls while the other engulfed the tip of his rod. With both of us on him at the same time, it felt wonderfully erotic and naughty. Seeing and feeling how Gregg responded was the best part. The power to deliver such pleasure and evoke his passionate responses was exhilarating.

tdallyn
tdallyn
323 Followers