Lesson Plan Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It seems the slut didn't realize just how greedy her ass was. That's right slut you have almost taken all eighteen inches, how slutty is that? Also, you should know that you had that much in even before you began begging for more. You didn't even realize that you had almost taken the entire length. You are such a whore to beg for more after getting so much so it seems only right that you get what you begged for. Go ahead slut, give yourself some more. You seemed so eager to take more, let see you do it. Push it all the way in cunt."

My jaw just hung open as he spoke, and as I was enlightened with that revelation. How could I have had nearly seventeen inches stuffed in my ass, and not realize it? I truly must be an anal slut. Now curiosity took over where bewilderment once resided. Could I really take more? Was I really going to push the last little bit inside? There is only one way to find out I told myself, and soon that message was fired down to my hand as I began pushing the dildo into myself.

It was hard going as all of a sudden I could feel just how much was inside of me, but I was determined to get more. Slowly, I begin to feel my anal passage relent and relax as the dildo begins to slide further in. It is fractional, but it is progress. It is also the motivation for me to continue. Centimeter by centimeter I push the dildo in. Moments pass and I am nearly at the end. All that is left is about a half-inch of the tapered head. Using two fingers, I press at it until I feel my tips touch my hole. However, I don't stop there; I continue to press until my fingers slide inside as well and am satisfied that the long dong is in me completely. My fingers retreat back out, and the dildo remains tucked inside making me feel completely full as I look to Jerome for approval.

"Very nice whore; looking at you know you wouldn't be able to tell you have 18 inches of cock hidden in your ass. I can't believe a slut like you is allowed to teach the youth of this country. Simply one of the filthiest things I have ever witnessed. Congrats! Not only did you take the entire dildo, you managed to do so before the second half started. Now go crawl and get me another beer before the game starts back up."

As has been the case lately, his degrading and humiliating of me only fuels my sexual fire. Telling me how filthy I am, and bringing up my students again shames me, but it also excites and arouses me. He is simply using me for his entertainment, and yet I can't get enough of it. With my rectum filled with eighteen inches of sex toy, I crawl off towards the fridge to retrieve his beer. As I move, I feel the pressure in my gut, and realize that it is neither comfortable nor uncomfortable. I am not receiving pleasure from it specifically, but I am receiving pleasure from the humiliating fact of what I did. It is amazing to me how quickly I am sliding down the tunnel of sexual depravity; a tunnel with no bottom in sight.

Returning with his beer, I hand it over and remain on my hands and knees to await further instructions. He says nothing as he grabs it from me, and continues to watch the game on TV. I begin to daze off thinking about my recent depraved behavior. My mind wanders from my first meeting with Jerome, to our first night together, to his unannounced visit to my school, and now this. I can't believe how far I have sunken into my role as a nasty slut. I can't believe just how much doing so has turned me on more than I have ever been in my life. I am startled out of my thoughts by Jerome's words.

"Okay slut, this game seems to be a blowout and I think you have held onto that dildo for quite enough. Why don't you go ahead a push some of it out? Just imagine you are taking a shit that should get it started back out."

A wave of shame washes over me as I process the words he has spoken to me. To get this deep toy out of my rectum, it would very much be like going to the restroom. I would have to push some to start the process, and it would probably feel very similar too. However, not to upset or keep him waiting, I shift my weight back into a somewhat squat and begin to press my anal muscles to begin the process of emptying my bowels. At first nothing happens, but with a little help from my fingers pressing back against my opening, I begin to feel the long rubber cock move towards the exit. The head eventually pokes out, and I grab ahold of it with my hand. Not wanting to strain myself further, I begin to simply pull the lengthy toy from the depths of my anal cavity. I feel the shame wash over me again as I feel the toy is somewhat slimy, and is coated a bit with contents from my deep bowels. It is soon out, and my rectum is left once again with a feeling of emptiness.

"That's dirty whore, and it smells."

My face reddens with his words, as I am now kneeling in front of him with the 18 inch anal explorer gripped in my hand. Without notice, Jerome stands and exits the room to the kitchen; I remain in my position to only wonder what he has planned next. Moments later he returns with a dish towel in his hands as he walks back over to me and takes dildo from me with the towel.

"Hand me that. I can't stand looking at this disgusting thing, let alone smell it. However, I do want to use it to push your limits some more. So considering you are my pet slut as your collar indicates, let's play a bit of fetch. I am going to toss this filthy dong out your front door into the yard. You will then chase after it to retrieve it. However, you will not be allowed to use your hands, and it must be cleaned of your anal filth before you bring it back inside. Is this understood cunt?"

"Yes sir, I understand."

"Good, now go fetch," he said while opening the front door and tossing the sex toy out into the night.

Without a moment of hesitation, I was on my hands and knees scampering out the door after it. Thankfully night had now fallen and it was dark out, but it was still a frightful task for me to go out into my front yard naked as I fetched an 18 inch dildo like a dog. Also, I wouldn't be able to just go right back in upon retrieval, because I had to clean with my mouth first. That would alone keep me out and exposed for anyone of my neighbors to possibly see what a slut they lived next too. I put this all out of my mind though, as all I wanted to focus on was completing the task and pleasing Jerome.

It took me a few moments to locate the toy, but upon doing so I quickly went about cleaning it. Using only my mouth, face and tongue, I worked to move and clean the dildo as best I could. The grass was cold on my skin, and the crisp night air had my nipples hardened. I meticulously worked to clean the dong, not wanting to upset Jerome. Most of the cleaning was done with my tongue, but sliding it around in the grass did help to take away some of the sliminess. The taste was a bit off putting, but I powered through and soon had it licked clean. Picking it up at its halfway point with my mouth, I began to crawl back to the house on my hands and knees to show Jerome I was done.

He was back on the couch watching the game when I returned. He gave me a quick glance and then nonchalantly motioned me towards his once again erect cock. Dropping the dildo on the floor, I crawl in between his legs, and for the second time tonight began to give him a blow job. Just as I had with the first, I did my best work to try and impress him, and just as he had before he shows no signs of interest in my task as he simply continues to watch the game.

I am only at it for a few minutes when he suddenly stands up, disengaging his stiff member with a slobbering pop. He pushes my forehead so I am sitting up on my knees and have my head tilted back. I watch as he uses his other hand to stroke his lengthy cock only inches away from me. Knowing what is coming, I mentally prepare myself to receive his gift for me. With my eyes open wide, and my body still as a statue, I watch as his orgasm erupts and spews all over my face for the second time tonight. When the last drops fall from his mushroom head onto my upturned face, he tucks his tool away into his pants and speaks.

"Well slut, I have had my fun and should be going. I'm sure you got some enjoyment out of that. Sluts usually do when they get to act like sluts. It is too bad I couldn't find your limits tonight; I guess I will just have to keep trying, and keep pushing."

He said nothing else as he walked out and left me kneeling in my living room with a face full of his spunk. To say I was disappointed that he was leaving, especially considering I hadn't gotten any release yet, would be an understatement. However, the way he left me, without saying good bye and as if he was just over to pass the time only added fuel to my fire. It also wasn't lost on me that he stated he would need to keep trying to push my limits, which meant I would certainly be seeing more of him. I remained kneeling as my hand reached down between my legs and I pleasured myself to a mind blowing orgasm. After I recovered, I got myself up, cleaned up, and made my way to bed. I drifted off to sleep dreaming of what Jerome would come up with next.

To be continued...

12