Lesson Plan Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That good for now slut, but I need to really use you for a nut. Get out and bend over my trunk."

Without saying a word, I got out of the car and took my position behind his car. As I did I saw that we were parked in some sort of parking structure, but looked to be the only ones on that floor. It wasn't until I was bent over that he got out and followed me. I felt his presence behind me before he spoke.

"Does this slut want to get fucked by some thick black cock?"

"Yes sir, this slut wants to get fucked by black cock."

"Where does the slut want to be fucked?"

"Anywhere sir, fuck your slut anywhere."

"Do you want me to fuck your ass slut?"

"Oh yes sir, fuck my ass."

"Beg."

"Oh, please sir, fuck my little slut ass."

"More."

"Please sir, fuck my ass with your big black cock. Fuck me hard in the ass like the slut I am. Shove your thick cock in my tight ass."

"Beg for it more Miss Bell."

"Oh god, sir please, please fuck me in my ass. I am just a slutty teacher and need you to fuck my ass hard to show me just how little respect I deserve. I need your cock in my ass; please sir, fuck this teacher in her dumb slut ass."

"Very good slut, now spread your ass open, and turn your head to tell your students to watch you get your asshole drilled by black cock."

My hands were already on my cheeks spreading them open before he finished his sentence, but my head snapped back with his order. I thought he meant some of my students were standing behind me, but instead he was just holding my phone up and recording me. I'm sure he enjoyed the look of shock and horror on my face; however it was completely replaced with a slutty little smile before I complied with his command.

"Oh students, watch now and pay attention as your slutty English teacher gets fucked in her ass by a big thick black cock. I've bet you never thought I was such a dirty slut, but now you can see the true Miss Bell."

As I finished my statement, Jerome pressed the head of his dick into the puckered entrance of my ass. I moaned with pleasure, as he slowly penetrated my asshole and began sliding deep into me.

"Yeah slut, let your students see what a true dirty slut you are. Take all of my cock into your hungry asshole. Does Miss Bell love getting her ass fucked?"

"Oh gawd, yes I do sir."

"You wouldn't mind if your students saw you getting your ass reamed do you? You probably wish they could. Isn't that right Miss Bell?"

"Ungh, no I wouldn't, ahh, mind if my students saw my getting ass fucked. Oh my god, I wish they could see me, ungh, it would be so naughty if they, ahh, saw their teacher getting her asshole pumped with black cock."

In the moment, everything I was saying was true. I could only wish I was able to touch myself as I desperately needed to cum, but my hands were still secured behind me. As I contemplated how I could help my pending orgasm along, Jerome surprised me with what he said next.

"Ah slut, I'm gonna cum, and I am gonna shoot it so deep in your ass. Beg for my cum slut. Tell your students how much you want me to shoot my load in your ass."

"Oh yes please sir, cum in my ass. I want it so badly. Let my students see what a dirty little cum whore I am. I want them to see me get pumped full of your cum."

He did just that, unleashing a mighty torrent of jizz into my tunneled out ass. Holding himself deep inside, I felt the spurts coat my insides. When his spasms subsided, he remained embedded deep within my stretched hole. After a few seconds to catch his breath he began to speak once again.

"Did Miss Bell like that?"

"Yes I did sir."

"How about we show your students just how dirty of a slut you are?"

"Okay sir, what would you like me to do?"

"Well slut, I need to piss now and I want you to beg me to piss in your ass. Can you do that Miss Bell?"

Even though I had just been introduced to piss play by Jerome earlier that morning, I didn't balk at his request as my fire was raging out of control and I was desperately hoping for release.

"Oh sir will you please piss in my slutty teacher ass? I want my students to watch just what a depraved slut I am."

"Of course I can slut. Here it goes."

At first I didn't feel anything, but soon the pressure of my bowels filling up became apparent. I expected that the sensation was similar to an enema or a colonic, but of course those aren't usually performed with urine.

"Tell me how it feels Miss Bell."

"Ungh, it feels so good sir, I love knowing you are filling my ass up with your delicious piss."

"So the slut thinks my piss is delicious. Do you want me to save some for you to drink? That would really show your students how much of a garbage slut you are."

"Yes sir, save some piss so I can drink it. I want my students to see what a piss slut I am."

I felt him pinch off the base of his shaft and begin to pull out.

"Hold my piss in your ass, and turn around to get your treat."

I did my best to keep my stretched hole shut to keep anything piss from escaping, and turned to kneel in front of Jerome. In position, he let go of his grip, and released his pent of stream of piss. Initially the flow blasted me in the face, but he soon redirected his aim and began filling my open mouth.

"There you go slut, enjoy my piss. Let it fill your mouth like I just filled your ass."

He didn't have much left, but it was enough to fill my mouth almost completely full.

"Okay, now swallow my piss, and show your students what a piss mop you are."

Closing my mouth, I swallowed the golden liquid in one gulp, and the open my mouth to show the camera it was indeed gone before flashing a big beaming smile.

"Good, now clean my cock slut."

I took his cock into my mouth eagerly and bobbed my way up and down it. Unfortunately, he only allowed me to suck his masterpiece for a few seconds before he pulled it out and began to speak some more.

"That's good enough slut, I need to get going soon so go ahead and thank your students for watching."

"Thanks everyone in Miss Bell's class for watching me perform like a complete slut. I hoped you enjoyed watching my ass get destroyed by black cock, and acting like the piss whore I am. I will see you in class."

When I finished, Jerome put the phone down and smiled. He then proceeded to put his magnificent tool away. I remained kneeling in front of him as he popped his trunk and retrieved something out of it.

"Well slut, it has been fun, but as I said I need to be going. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to drive you back to your car, but since you did such a wonderful job tonight, I will provide you with this to where back. I threw dress away at the theater, and turned your keys into the lost and found. You can just ask them for the ones that have the keychain that says 'SLUT'. Oh, and I guess I should take the cuffs off as well."

He reached behind me and unfastened the handcuffs securing my wrists, tossing them in the trunk and closing the lid. He handed me a worn out basketball jersey and my phone, before walking away towards his car. When he got in and started the car, he spoke to me over the rumble of the engine.

"You can cum if you want, but only once. I'll be in touch."

He then peeled away with me still kneeling on the pavement. I looked to the jersey and set it to the side as I furiously began rubbing myself to a powerful climax. As it hit the piss that was still in my ass, exploded out and splashed all over the ground. Once it subsided, I gathered up the jersey and slipped it over my head. It was big enough to cover most of my body, but just barely. Now I

just had to figure out where I was, and how I was going to get back to my car. I looked to my phone for help, but unsurprisingly, the battery was dead. No money, no phone, and no real clothes I was left stranded. However, even with all of that, I still couldn't wait for my next encounter with Jerome. Shaking my head, and shrugging my shoulders I began my journey back to my car.

To be continued...

12