Lesson Plan Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well slut, I hope that was the fun you were hoping to have tonight."

"Yes sir, it was everything and more."

"Of course it was slut, but unfortunately for you, the fun must come to end for tonight. I need to meet some of my buddies for drinks. Go back inside, and I will be in touch soon. However, you are not to cum until I tell you too. Can you be a good little slut, and wait?"

"Yes sir, I can wait to cum."

"Very good slut, no get out and don't forget to show my car respect."

"Thank you sir," I said as I exited his car. Still naked and collared, I walked to the front of his car and gave it a kiss before walking back to my house. The urge to release my arousal was greater than ever before, but I knew I would obey Jerome's order and not make myself cum until he told me too. Inside, I detached the leash from my collar and hung it from the key hook by my door before walking directly to my bedroom. I kicked off my heels, and carefully took off my collar; setting it on my bed tenderly. I decided what I needed most right then, other than an orgasm, was a nice long shower.

The shower felt great, and afterwards I felt refreshed. Even though it was still rather early in the night, I decided it best to go to bed. Walking nude over to my bed, I grabbed my collar, and applied it once again to my neck. I wanted to continue to feel as though I was Jerome's slut. I fell asleep that night happily knowing I was a well behaved slut.

The next day, Sunday, I decided to be lazy and just lounge around my house; naked of course. I had slept in some, and spent my time vegging out on my sofa watching television. Jerome did not contact me at all, and after a very relaxing day of doing nothing, I went to bed later that night just as I had the night before. This time however, my dreams were filled with images of Jerome's black cock, and the many degrading and humiliating tasks he has had me perform in order to serve his wonderful tool. A few times, I awoke in the middle of the night to find my hand clutching at my drenched sex, and I had to pull it away to keep myself from climaxing.

I awoke the next morning early, and desperately horny. So much so that, the outfit I chose to wear to school, was a bit more risqué than usual. It was a tight fitting green dress that hugged my body and curves. To add to the naughtiness of it, I of course, as was my habit now, chose to forgo underwear. I paired the dress with some modest black high heels. I looked the part of a women going out to enjoy the night, and not a women going to teach high school. On my drive to school, I wondered if Jerome would be in touch, or if I would be left to stew in my own arousal longer.

Thankfully, teaching allowed me to push those thoughts aside, at least until lunch. It was then while I sat at my desk eating, that I received an email on my work account from Jerome. The subject line read, "For my slut." I opened the email and inside was a short note from Jerome and an attachment to a word document.

"Slut, you are to print out the attachment and bring it home with you after school. You are not to do anything else with it. I will explain everything once you are home."

The note was intriguing, so I quickly opened the attachment to see what it was all about. As soon as it popped open, my jaw dropped open. It was titled "The Black Cock Slave Contract for White Females," and it went as follows:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Black Cock Slut Contract for White Females

I, _________________________________________________ agree to the following rules, and will adhere to them faithfully:

1. I will fuck ONLY the delicious, beautiful, Black Cock of my Owner, _________ whenever ordered, and how ever ordered to do so from now on.

2. I will suck my Owner's Black Cock whenever, and wherever I am ordered to do so. I will gladly allow whatever fluid that comes from my Owner's Black Cock to flow into, or onto my body.

3. I will NOT wear panties, except when it is necessary, such as around the time of my period, or when it is ABSOLUTELY essential for another LEGITIMATE reason. Such reasons will be very rare. When I do wear panties, they will be very sexy and tiny, such as lacy or very sheer thongs or G-strings

4. I will be nude in my house at all times, unless there is a very good and legitimate reason not to be, such as the presence of others who would vehemently object. To the greatest extent possible, nudism will become my lifestyle at home. I will also be totally nude when in the presence of my Owner unless otherwise stated.

5. I agree that, when sitting while in the presence of Black Males, I will keep my legs spread wide apart to indicate my availability.

6. I will wear the absolute sexiest clothing with which I can get away with, depending on the circumstances. When at work, I will wear the sexiest clothing allowed by my employer, for example. When at a restaurant, out shopping, visiting friends or family, at school or college, at sporting events, going to movies, out clubbing or dancing, etc., I will wear revealing short skirts or dresses. I will rarely wear pants and never wear jeans. When I do wear pants, they MUST be tight and show camel toe. My normal clothing, however, will be sexy short skirts (or dresses), and sexy, revealing tops.

7. I agree that my Owner will have ultimate control of what I wear, and when I wear it. My Owner also may, at any time, dispose of my clothing.

8. I will keep my cunt cleanly and smoothly shaved at all times (no hair whatsoever). I will also keep my body in pristine form for my Owner.

9. I will use only graphic words such as "fuck" (not "sex" or "making love" ), "cunt" (not "vagina" or "pussy"), "cock" (when describing Black Cocks), "asshole" (not "anus" or "butt," such as when saying "Fuck my asshole.") These are examples only. Such graphic terms should be used at all times rather than the mild terms.

10. I will watch INTERRACIAL porn often, and refuse to watch any porn that contains non-Black Cocks fucking white women.

11. I will keep my body free of any additional blemishes, such as tattoos or other markings, EXCEPT if my Owner decides I should have a tattoo. Example of possible tattoos would be ones that say "Black Cocks Only," or "Black Cock Slut." Also a Queen of Spades tattoo may also be permitted.

12. Any bikini that I must wear, such as to a party or public pool where total nudity is not permissible, MUST be extremely brief and revealing. Very sheer G-strings are the best.

13. I will always allow my Owner to take pictures of me in any situation, and will also allow my Owner to film me in any situation.

14. Any and all pictures/videos taken of me by my Owner will be owned by him, and he may use the pictures/videos in any nature he sees fit.

15. I will suck and fuck Black Males eagerly and will enthusiastically service my Owner's Black Friends, school mates or business associates as directed.

16. I will inform any Black Male I suck or fuck that I have signed this Black Cock Slut Contract and will present him with a copy on demand.

17. If I for any reason fail to meet the criteria of this Black Cock Slut contract, or I desire to no longer adhere to the contract, I will be required to pay $10,000 to my Owner.

18. In the case this Black Cock Slut contract is terminated, and I do not pay the termination fee stated above, my Owner may use and distribute the pictures/videos in his possession in order to receive financial gain or in any way he sees fit.

19. None of the above indicates that I will engage in any activity that may be illegal in my area.

Signed: Date:

To become a Registered Black Cock Slut, also complete this info:

Print Name:

Print Street Address:

Print City, State, Zip Code:

Cell Phone #: Age:

E-mail Address:

Occupation:

Occupation Address:

City, State, Zip Code:

Occupation Telephone #:

Supervisor's Name:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I couldn't believe what I had just read. Did he expect me to sign this contract? I assumed so, but could never be certain when it came to Jerome. After re-reading the document though, I actually wasn't too put off by it. I had pretty much already behaving as the contract stated, and didn't really see anything about it that sounded off putting. Of course some of the verbiage was a bit scary when it came to consequences of not upholding to the contract, but I felt it was really just there to be more official. Plus, I considered if he did want me to sign it, that it might mean he wasn't losing interest in me and I would get to enjoy him and his gifts more often. After debating with myself for a little bit, I was all for signing the contract if that was what he wanted. Without delay, I clicked print on my computer, and put the document into a manila folder on my desk.

The rest of my afternoon was a total wash. I was in a blur of mixed feelings and excitement. All I could think about was the erotically detailed contract on my desk, and knowing that in all likelihood, I would be signing it and presenting it to Jerome. The mere idea that I would be signing a written document that detailed my sexual service to a black man was causing me to leak with arousal for the remainder of the school day.

Eventually, the final bell rang, and the students were dismissed. I had to hang around for a bit longer to get things in order for the week, but I only stayed as long as seemed appropriate before retrieving the contract off my desk and hurrying off to my car. It took all my effort not to excessively speed home, but I did seem to get home in record time. I was a little disappointed when I didn't see Jerome's car; I guess I was expecting him to be waiting for me, but I reminded myself that wasn't really his style as he tended to make me wait for him. I went inside, set the contract on my coffee table with my purse, and went to freshen up some in the bathroom. When I returned, I noticed my phone had a message and it was from Jerome.

"I'm heading over to your house now slut. I expect you to be waiting for me in nothing but heels and your collar. You will wait on your knees in front of the door, with your hands clasped behind you, and the contract laid out in front of you."

I instantly peel off my dress, and run off to my room to retrieve my collar. Returning to my living room, I take my place on my knees after fastening the collar around my neck. I set the contract in front of me on the floor, and then wait for his arrival. It is an agonizingly long wait, but I do not falter or break position. I simply remain kneeling and quiet for him to show up. After an eternity, my door opens and he walks in with a beaming smile on his face. I see that he is holding some sort of bag, and is dressed in slacks and a button down shirt with a tie. He says nothing as he enters, and closes the door behind him. Walking past me he sets the bag down on the coffee table and retrieves my phone. Returning to stand in front of me, he holds up my phone before he finally begins to speak.

"Hello again slut, how are you doing today?"

"Hello Daddy, I am doing well. I am eager to please you."

"Of course you are slut, but what is lying in front of you?"

"It is the 'Black Cock Slut Contract for White Females' Daddy."

"Oh I see. Have you read it over and seen what it says?"

"Yes Daddy I have."

"Why don't you go ahead and read it again slut; this time do it aloud while I film it."

"Yes Daddy."

So I lifted up the document, and began to read it aloud. I felt very naughty reading it, and my body shook with the idea of possibly signing it myself. Also, the fact that he was filming me reading the contract added to my feeling of humiliation. When I finished reading the contract he began to ask me further questions.

"Well slut, are you planning on signing this contract?"

"Yes Daddy, I believe I am."

"Who will be listed as your owner Slut?"

"Oh Daddy, I was hoping you would be. That would make me so happy."

"I'll be your owner slut, go ahead and get a pen so we can make it official."

I scampered off to retrieve a pen, and made a quick return to my position on my knees in front of the contract on the floor. Before Jerome indicated I was to go ahead and sign, I watched as he went over to the bag he had brought with him and opened it up. From the bag he pulled out a stamp, and a ledger book. I looked to him with curiosity.

"Oh you didn't know I am a certified Notary Public? I told I was going to make this thing official, so what better way than to notarize it. Now if you would go ahead and fill in the information you need to provide and then sign it where it states to sign."

I said nothing, but rather I leaned down to the contract and began to fill it in. I had to write my full name at the top in the space provided, and then all of the info below the signature line; my name, phone number, address, email, age, occupation information, and supervisor's name. Once I completed all the required fields, Jerome signaled for me to hand him the pen, and I watched as he wrote in his name where it indicated Owner before returning the pen to me. He then told me I was to sign and date on the line. Upon my completion of the task, he took over and made the process as legitimate as possible by going through the process of notarizing the contract. By all intents and purposes, the contact was now a legally binding document. Jerome collected the legal contract off the floor and handed it to me. He also went off and retrieved my driver's license that he also handed to me before instructing me some more.

"Okay slut it is official. There is now a legal document that states what you are. Why don't you hold it up along with your license, and tell the camera who and what you are?"

"Hello, my name is Addison Bell, and I am legally a Black Cock Slut."

"Perfect," he replied before he finished the video, and then had me pose for a few pictures while holding the contract and my license.

To be continued...

12